Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 20 comments on the Mar 22, 2012, Wall Street Journal story titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#43198 Dec 5, 2012
We now also know that there is a "REAL POSSIBILITY" that the Defense Team,...(Benjamin Crump, Natalie Jackson, and Daryl Parks), along with Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Ben Jealous, Ryan Juilson, Corrine Brown, Sabrina Fulton, and Tracy Martin may have conspired to produce the bogus "Witness #8, Dee Dee, a minor, who turned out to be 18 years old.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/11/3...

Rich

Sebastian, FL

#43199 Dec 5, 2012
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
In case you haven't heard, one more time...
Most of the crime committed in this nation is NOT committed by Blacks.
See if you can wrap yourself around that Truth.
Jerk.
However half of the violent crime committed in the USA IS COMMITTED by black Americans. Thats 13% of the population committing about 50% of the VIOLENT crimes.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#43200 Dec 5, 2012
<quoted text>
Why all the hate?
Most of the crime committed in this nation is NOT committed by Blacks.
You been listening too much to Faux-News and Buffalo ill. Facts and Truth elude them.
Who are you kidding? Yourself? Black communities all across America are wracked with crime, gang violence, graffiti and drugs.

Seems blacks are the ones filled with hate.

I've lived in predomitly black area's before, I've seen first hand how vile and animalistic they are. Watching the news just reenforces what I've seen in my life.

Funny how a black can walk thru my hood and nothing will happen, but let me try walking thru a black hood and see what happens. Damn you people shoot yourselves for being on the wrong street!!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#43201 Dec 5, 2012
predominantly
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#43202 Dec 5, 2012
T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text> Why the emphasis on loaded weapon , Yeah. I don't think anyone but a lefiy would carry an unloaded one / A gun is an inanimate object loaded or not This particular gun probably saved Zimmerman's life from a thug. Good thing it was loaded .
A lot of people carry guns what is the big deal?
Because it shows intent.

After all, this was after GZ first claimed Trayvon was looking at him and he was afraid, and after Trayvon left.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#43203 Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes indeed.
And there is also a law against fabricating a witness out of thin air in order to frame an innocent man, which, in my opinion, is every bit as egregious as murder.
lol! So then we can agree GZ is currently hiding for his egregious act!

excellent!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#43204 Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
I never had any posts removed either.
Prove otherwise.
Or else STFU!
lol! you mean as buffalo bill, right son?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#43205 Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
He's hiding because there's a bounty on his head and every primate in the country wants to collect the money so they can buy crack.
lol! And yet he wants to make appearance deals with some shows, and actually appeared on Hannity's.

For a guy in hiding, his attorney sure is giving him bad advice, son!

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#43206 Dec 5, 2012
whooyaa wrote:
<quoted text>Who are you kidding? Yourself? Black communities all across America are wracked with crime, gang violence, graffiti and drugs.

Seems blacks are the ones filled with hate.

I've lived in predomitly black area's before, I've seen first hand how vile and animalistic they are. Watching the news just reenforces what I've seen in my life.

Funny how a black can walk thru my hood and nothing will happen, but let me try walking thru a black hood and see what happens. Damn you people shoot yourselves for being on the wrong street!!
That's not what happened to the Black child Trayvon.

And, one more time...

Most if the crime committed in this nation is NOT committed by Blacks.

No matter how hard you try, you cannot get around that Truth.
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#43207 Dec 5, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>

lol! So then we can agree GZ is currently hiding for his egregious act!

excellent!
Enjoy it while you can son, the case will be over with before you can say "Uncle Junior packed my poo poo".
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#43208 Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Enjoy it while you can son, the case will be over with before you can say "Uncle Junior packed my poo poo".
lol!

Uncle Junior packed my poo poo
(ad infinatum)

How many times was this supposed to happen son?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#43209 Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, you do know he's been begging for an extension, right?
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#43210 Dec 5, 2012
<quoted text>

But half of the violent crime in this nation is committed by Blacks.

And more than half of that violent crime is directed towards whites.

And you like that, don't you?

I bet you have an organism just thinking about it don't you?
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#43211 Dec 5, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol!
(ad infinatum)
How many times was this supposed to happen son?
It was never supposed to happen son!

Your Uncle Junior turned out to be a pervert.

We should have suspected something when your ass bled every time Junior babysat you.

It's called denial son.

Sorry son.
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#43212 Dec 5, 2012
We should have suspected that something was up.
3 posts removed
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#43216 Dec 5, 2012
free zimmy wrote:
<quoted text>

Then why are our jails and prisons full of blacks?
What percentage of the United States prison population is African ...
wiki.answers.com ... History US History African-American History

What percentage of the United States prison population is African American?... Approximately 46%, even though The U.S. population of African Americans is 13 ...

Criminal Justice Fact Sheet | NAACP
www.naacp.org/pages/criminal-justice-fact-she...
Combining the number of people in prison and jail with those under parole or ... y 31 adults, or 3.2 percent of the population is under some form of correctional control ... African Americans now constitute nearly 1 million of the total 2.3 million ...
African Americans now constitute nearly 1 million of the total 2.3 million incarcerated population
African Americans are incarcerated at nearly six times the rate of whites

Together, African American and Hispanics comprised 58% of all prisoners in 2008, even though African Americans and Hispanics make up approximately one quarter of the US population

According to Unlocking America, if African American and Hispanics were incarcerated at the same rates of whites, today's prison and jail populations would decline by approximately 50%
One in six black men had been incarcerated as of 2001. If current trends continue, one in three black males born today can expect to spend time in prison during his lifetime
1 in 100 African American women are in prison
Nationwide, African-Americans represent 26% of juvenile arrests, 44% of youth who are detained, 46% of the youth who are judicially waived to criminal court, and 58% of the youth admitted to state prisons (Center on Juvenile and Criminal Justice).
The NAACP wouldn't lie, would they?
Hispanics are given a bad rap by being included in black crime statistics.

About 46% of the prison population is black.

But blacks only comprise about 13% of the population.

About 58% of the prison population is black and Hispanic.

So Hispanics comprise about 12% of the prison population.

Yet they make up at least 17% of the population.

At any rate, the government continues to keep us in the dark about the racial reality in the United States.

The stats are blurred when whites, Hispanics, and Latinos are taken into account, and also when blacks are accounted for.

One has to their own research to get to the Truth.

The left wing loons on this thread don't know how to do any research.

So they'll just as soon call you a fa*g*go*t then to refute the stats in any form of intelligent manner.

Count on it.

LOL.
2 posts removed
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#43219 Dec 5, 2012
<quoted text>
That's not what happened to the Black child Trayvon.
And, one more time...
Here is the truth.

In the thirty crimes listed by the FBI, whites are over represented in three; dui, liquor laws and drunkedness.

In the thirty crimes listed by the FBI, blacks are over represented in twenty eight; murder, forcible rape, robbery, aggravated assault, burglary, larceny-theft, motor vehicle theft, arson, violent crime, property crime, other assaults, forgery and counterfeiting, fraud, embezzlement, stolen property- buying ,receiving,possessing, vandalism, weapons-carrying, possessing, etc.,prostitution and commercial vice, sex offenses(except forcible rape and prostitution), drug abuse violations, gambling, offenses against family and children, disorderly conduct, vagrancy, all other offenses(except traffic), suspicion, curfew and loitering law violations.

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in...
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#43220 Dec 5, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>

Here is the truth.

In the thirty crimes listed by the FBI, whites are over represented in three; dui, liquor laws and drunkedness.
In the thirty crimes listed by the FBI, blacks are over represented in twenty eight; murder, forcible rape, robbery, aggravated assault, burglary, larceny-theft, motor vehicle theft, arson, violent crime, property crime, other assaults, forgery and counterfeiting, fraud, embezzlement, stolen property- buying ,receiving,possessing, vandalism, weapons-carrying, possessing, etc.,prostitution and commercial vice, sex offenses(except forcible rape and prostitution), drug abuse violations, gambling, offenses against family and children, disorderly conduct, vagrancy, all other offenses(except traffic), suspicion, curfew and loitering law violations.
http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in...
Crisco won't admit to any of those facts.

He/she will just cry racism.

Yet he/she will probably be the first one to tell you that it's not a good idea to walk through a black neighborhood at night.

The world is full of paradox.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#43221 Dec 5, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! you mean as buffalo bill, right son?
He can't mean that. He's had dozens removed under that name as well. Many dozens. He has been deleted under all of his many aliases.

I have some of them, didn't have time to save hundreds.
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#43222 Dec 5, 2012
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>

He can't mean that. He's had dozens removed under that name as well. Many dozens. He has been deleted under all of his many aliases.

I have some of them, didn't have time to save hundreds.
LOL....I never had any of my posts removed by Topix.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min Chimney1 160,867
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 50 min Foo 179,146
News Same-sex marriage pioneer among lawyers for hig... 52 min Belle Sexton 13
News The Latest on GOP's 2016 hopefuls: Cruz on gay ... 1 hr david traversa 7
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr OzRitz 52,855
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 1 hr Belle Sexton 59,292
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Truth is might 309,678
News Clinton charities will refile tax returns, audi... 1 hr barefoot2626 151
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 hr Lily Boca Raton Fl 1,220,137
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 hr Valerie 324,392
News Biden: 'Guys a you have to step up' to fight vi... 3 hr Ted Haggard s Gos... 99
More from around the web