Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66307 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#41698 Nov 12, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!

Trey Gowdy and Bob Corcker gonna get to the bottom of it!

Those boys don't play around when it comes to National Security.

A lot of the hearings will be held behind closed doors because some information will be Classified, but we will eventually find out the truth.

There is a lot more to this story than most people know because the Lamestream Media has been ignoring it.

But there's sex involved with it now and the media will have no other choice except to go with the story.

As long as republicans hold the House we can still hold em at bay.

I believe that Republicans still have a very powerful hand to play and also now have the advantage.

If the democrats don't wanna negotiate, f**k em!

Let em take us over the cliff.

Oh they will blame Republicans.

And the press will back it up.

But the people won't be happy if the Democrats drive us over that cliff.

Because the Democrats are driving!

They can't just keep on kicking the can down the road and blaming Republicans.

What goes around comes around.
Whining, Whining, Whining

Truth's Door

#41699 Nov 12, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>I know what you meant.

I couldn't stop laughing.

LOL!
That's it, explain to your co-Idiot that you knew exactly what she meant and you don't need her sorry butt explaining anything to you.

She broke it down for you because after your rant she realized that her simplicity was just too much for you. She had to be more simpler for dumb ole you. She had to chew it, then feed it to you.

She believes you are as she is: a moron!

You two were made for each other.

Better not let Rosie hear about that, stupid turd.
Ascendo Tuum

Palo Alto, CA

#41700 Nov 12, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
What does slavery have to do with owning guns?
Seems like you got a problem with people owning guns and defending themselves.
But this is something that I'd expect to hear from a criminal, or a felon, or an anti-social anti-American, or Al Qaeda, or any other foreign or domestic enemy.
Which one are you?
Oh do tell!
Inquiring minds want to know!
It has to do with freeedom... azzhole.... can't you read???
rosie

Brooksville, FL

#41701 Nov 12, 2012
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
That's it, explain to your co-Idiot that you knew exactly what she meant and you don't need her sorry butt explaining anything to you.
She broke it down for you because after your rant she realized that her simplicity was just too much for you. She had to be more simpler for dumb ole you. She had to chew it, then feed it to you.
She believes you are as she is: a moron!
You two were made for each other.
Better not let Rosie hear about that, stupid turd.
Did I miss something?
Ascendo Tuum

Palo Alto, CA

#41702 Nov 12, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
The paper?
LOL!!!
Who still reads the paper?
ROFLMFAO!
blah
blah
blah
Well, how stupid are you?? <Don't answer...I already know> Lots of people read the paper. I've seen them reading one over a coffee at Starbucks... I've seen them in the mall food courts... eating lunch and <gasp> reading. a paper. I've seen them reading papers on buses, subways, trains, planes. I've seen them read papers at the park, at the beach, at home. They still print a paper you damned fool... If there weren't any readers, I assume they would go totally online. But.. guess what... THEY'RE STILL PRINTING THEM, JACKAZZ!! ROTFALMFAO!!!
Ascendo Tuum

Palo Alto, CA

#41703 Nov 12, 2012
rosie wrote:
<quoted text>Did I miss something?
That's a stupid question, Fluffy... the real question you should be asking yourself is: What haven't I missed???

Truth's Door

#41704 Nov 12, 2012
rosie wrote:
<quoted text>Did I miss something?
The lovefest continues between NoBlamer1491 (aka America lost) and your main squeeze Buffalo ill.

They had a little disagreement. She told ill something, she thought ill didn't understand it. ill didn't appreciate her breaking things down in simpler terms to understand.

ill is quite upset, as ill is beyond simple explanations.

Anyways, Rosie, be careful. The jury is still out on whether ill is a male, female or an it. My money is on ill is an it.

But ill is an Idiot, no matter what else. If you're in the market for a stupid sub-animal, ill is your pet.

Get ill before NoBlamer1491 sinks her claws totally into ill.

No Rosie, you didn't miss a thing!
1 post removed

Truth's Door

#41706 Nov 12, 2012
T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text>Gangs and wanton murder is proof positive negroes should not have firearms. Look at the statistics of an major city in the US Blacks are 12 % of the population ,yet are responsible for 89% of the crime. No wonder Zimmernam was suspicious of Traygone with statistics like that. Profiling is a tool law enforement uses to spot potential criminals
Facts and History are not your friends.

89%. HA!

And history teaches us all so well about what happens when guns are in the hands of anyone. Do you even know what history is, Fool?

Of course you don't. Your racism and hatred is so full, you're about to burst.

Everybody take cover!

Truth's Door

#41707 Nov 12, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!

Of course he does!

What did you expect from an N-word?

Logic?.... Rationality?.... LOL!

All they are interested in are reparations and payback.

They live to punish the white man for the way they were treated under the old massa's.

They will always blame the white man for their problems,(which will now be increasing exponentially over the next four years), just like they will always be blaming Bush.

They will always play the race card.

That's why they will always be on the bottom of the food chain.

They will always simmer around the edge of the melting pot.

They will always be 12% of the population.

They will always be an unwanted presence in this country.

To put it mildly, they will always be N-words.

That's why I always treat em the same way they treat me.

Piss on em!.... LOL!
Look at the racism just dripping from your mouth and foaming on your lips.

A pitiful display of hatred.

The world sees you as you are.

Scum
1 post removed
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#41709 Nov 12, 2012
Benghzi-gate.

It's not going to go away!
SGT SCHULTZ

Columbus, OH

#41710 Nov 12, 2012

Attorney General Eric Holder was notified in late summer that then-CIA Director David Petraeus' name had surfaced in the FBI probe that ultimately uncovered Petraeus' affair, raising questions about whether Holder would have -- or should have -- informed President Obama.
According to the administration's version of events, the president reportedly did not find out about the situation until last week. At the time that Holder was notified, months earlier, many details were still unknown. Petraeus himself was not interviewed until the fall. And according to one source, it is long-standing FBI policy for the FBI not to brief Congress or the White House in the middle of a criminal probe that does not involve a security threat.
Country boy can survive

Columbus, OH

#41711 Nov 12, 2012
what do you see

Columbus, OH

#41712 Nov 12, 2012
<quoted text>
Look at the racism just dripping from your mouth and foaming on your lips.
A pitiful display of hatred.
The world sees you as you are.
Scum
3 posts removed

Truth's Door

#41716 Nov 12, 2012
In 2011, Repugnants walked away from a plan that would cut spending $10 for every $1 raised in taxes.

What fools. They gambled that they would win the election and Boehner and his GOP dufus group lost.

Now, lo and behold....we have Repugnants saying that raising taxes won't be so bad. Really? But before the election, raising taxes would cause the world to end.

Mr. Obstructionist U.S. Senator Mitch McConnell now says he'll agree to a dollar for dollar plan. Welcome to the party, Idiot.

Mr. RightWing Bill Kristol is now saying its ok to raise taxes on the wealthy. But that's not the language he was using before the election.

In 2011, the Repugnants had a chance to get massive cuts. They failed. I'm glad they did. Now it will be more of an even playing field. The rich must participate in the sacrifice of this nation.

Will the Repugnants do the right thing on taxes going forward?

We'll see.
2 posts removed

Truth's Door

#41719 Nov 12, 2012
The Truth hurts sometimes.

Buffalo ill doesn't recognize the Truth, so she is in a state of convulsing.

Folks, folks, folks...pay no attention to her. She's always having fits. Now that the election is over, she has about 10 to 15 everyday now.

She'll settle down as the moon appears from behind the clouds. As long as NoBlamer1491 (aka America lost) stays away, she won't be so amped up.

If anyone has bananas, fudge pudding and celery sticks...give it to her. As long as she's feeding on her favorite morsels she is under control.

Just remember...

She doesn't need a spoon for the fudge pudding.

Truth's Door

#41720 Nov 12, 2012
The power of money just ain't what it used to be.

Wrongly and the GOP and their henchmen spent billions of dollars trying to defeat our President. They failed, thank God.

The GOP and Cranium Karl Rove and Repugnant Governors should know by now that People Power is way more important than money power.

If they still haven't learned that, then the GOP will cease to exist as a viable national political party.

I hope they are too stupid to learn that.
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#41721 Nov 12, 2012
The Truth hurts sometimes.
Buffalo ill doesn't recognize the Truth, so she is in a state of convulsing.
Folks, folks, folks...pay no attention to her. She's always having fits. Now that the election is over, she has about 10 to 15 everyday now.
She'll settle down as the moon appears from behind the clouds. As long as NoBlamer1491 (aka America lost) stays away, she won't be so amped up.
If anyone has bananas, fudge pudding and celery sticks...give it to her. As long as she's feeding on her favorite morsels she is under control.
Just remember...
She doesn't need a spoon for the fudge pudding.
Your typical numbnut response is amusing.

The problem in this country is the breakdown of the Traditional Family Unit.

Out of wedlock births are the leading cause of poverty and dependency.

And minorities are hit the hardest.

73% of African American babies are born out of wedlock.

53% of Hispanic babies are born out of wedlock.

29% of white babies are born out of wedlock.

This is what fuels the engine of poverty and dependency in this country.

It enslaves people,(especially minorities), to a life of poverty and despair.

It is unsustainable.

And it will eventually hurt all of us if we don't reverse the trend.

But instead of trying to engage in an intelligent conversation about these issues that are destroying the fabric of our nation, all you do is demonise the rich and insist on taking even more of their hard earned money to perpetuate this hideous cycle.

Truth's Door

#41722 Nov 12, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>But instead of trying to engage in an intelligent conversation about these issues that are destroying the fabric of our nation, all you do is....Yadda Ya...BS...Yadda Ya...BS...Yadda Ya...BS
You gotta be outta your freakin mind to post such stupidity!

It is YOU who aren't interested in an intelligent conversation. You post racist comments daily. Hate is contained in each post you write.

You engage in racist banter on here with your racist pals. You are a bigoted Fool and your thoughts are permeated with nasty and filthy crap.

You now have the audacity to complain about intelligent conversation?????

You are a joke. And Topix knows it too. Literally hundreds, if not thousands, of your posts have been deleted under your many aliases. You, yourself, have complained about that on occasions. They are too filthy to be on here.

If you are missing, or longing for, "intelligent conversation," then you only have yourself to blame.

You filthy Fool.
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#41723 Nov 12, 2012
<quoted text>

You gotta be outta your freakin mind to post such stupidity!
It is YOU who aren't interested in an intelligent conversation. You post racist comments daily. Hate is contained in each post you write.
You engage in racist banter on here with your racist pals. You are a bigoted Fool and your thoughts are permeated with nasty and filthy crap.
You now have the audacity to complain about intelligent conversation?????
You are a joke. And Topix knows it too. Literally hundreds, if not thousands, of your posts have been deleted under your many aliases. You, yourself, have complained about that on occasions. They are too filthy to be on here.
If you are missing, or longing for, "intelligent conversation," then you only have yourself to blame.
You filthy Fool.
Keep on trying to drag the country down to hell and see what it gets you.

I can see why you're always gonna be a big fat miserable pig.

How many times you gotta rock that big fat ass of yours back and forth to get up of the couch?

3, 5, 7, more?

sage won

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

#41724 Nov 12, 2012
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
and yet you want.... no demand the right to keep your guns to.... what was that again?? oh, ya .. protect your freedom. You scumscuking hypocrite... you want YOUR freedom and the right to defend it ... but apparently it was ok to deny freedom to others based on their skin color. Again... the cleaners called and your white hooded moo-moo is ready.
Hey, shoe shine, I wasn't alive then so blame someone else, imbecile.

Blame your "brothas" back in Africa who sold you like a load of firewood.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DACA recipients question future 2 min Wisdom of Ages 301
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min mdbuilder 1,618,203
News Trump: Drug czar nominee pulls his name from co... 6 min hawaiian punch 51
News Pence leaves NFL game after players kneel durin... 9 min hawaiian punch 691
News Trump to halt subsidies to health insurers 18 min hawaiian punch 252
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 21 min NutSoDivineMsM 318,270
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 25 min NutSoDivineMsM 36,501
News Trump pledges fealty to religious values, a oeM... 1 hr Red Crosse 145
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 1 hr RiccardoFire 12,901
More from around the web