Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 Full story: Wall Street Journal 66,347

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Full Story
thirteen sixtynine

Brooksville, FL

#39101 Sep 30, 2012
Hey Buff!Is it 4:20 yet?
Buffalo Bill

Saint Petersburg, FL

#39102 Sep 30, 2012
thirteen sixtynine wrote:
Hey Buff!Is it 4:20 yet?
Yes indeedy.

What ya got shakin' over there?
Iron Coffins

Brooksville, FL

#39103 Sep 30, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes indeedy.
What ya got shakin' over there?
To much shakin last night.
1 post removed
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#39105 Sep 30, 2012
Old Coastie wrote:
<quoted text>
What does this mean?
lol! You understand the Romney math! Excellent!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#39106 Sep 30, 2012
NoBlamer 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
what is that ?
your pimps birthday ?
or are you talking election day ?
the 6th ?
remember this year
republicans vote on tuesday the 6th
demoloons vote on thursday the 8th
lol! That's what I like about cons.

Lying is just another tool they use to win. And the consider it "legitimate"!!!
1 post removed
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#39108 Sep 30, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you up last night blowing you wad again.
So you like 15 year old boys eh?
You sick pedophile.
Keep on molesting those twinks and see where it gets you big fat ass!
Hawaii Five O gonna be watching you now, which wont be hard to do because of you sheer size!
lol! It's you who like kids under 15 son. Just so we're clear.

And again, as usual, it's your conscious choice!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#39109 Sep 30, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really?
Why don't you ask the milions of hard working decent African Americans how it feels to be prisoners in their own homes because of these criminals?
Ask em how they feel about having to live behind bars on their windows and doors in order to keep these animals out of their houses.
If I was a racist I would be defending these animals like you do.
lol! Lucky for you you get to decide who is "bad" and who is "good", right son?

As for Martin, we all know he's the one who was killed by a "white" guy who followed him with a loaded weapon. Seems clear to everyone who had intent on doing any killing that night and who should have been a prisoner in their own home with bars!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#39110 Sep 30, 2012
And gubmint news marches on! This story reminds me of BOSS.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#39111 Sep 30, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
I hear that Massachusetts men haven't even met their female population yet.
That's because most of you women up there are lezbo's.
You a dying breed, and in a generation or two all you lesbo's will be old and decrepit.
Even Mitt Romney couldn't help you ignorant bastards.
There will be a mass exodus from you state in the near future.
Who wants to live in a cold place that has the highest tax rate in the country?
If you had any brains you'd move to Florida.
Nice and sunny!
No state income tax!
And one of the fastest growing States in the country.
Not to mention the premiere winter destination in North America.
Have you ever heard of such a thing?
Stay in Mass. Live low of other peoples hard earned tax dollars and eat sh!t like the rest of em.
Nobody who works and wants to help their fellow citizens gives a rats ass about anything you have to say.
lol! Unlike you who has sex with a woman whose fallen asleep? That's technically rape son.

But then, I guess that's the only way you can get it. And I'm sure she won't feel anything that tiny either!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#39112 Sep 30, 2012
lol!

As I said yesterday, the fumbling, bumbling, stumbling Romney makes it easier for Obama.

Isn't that great son?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#39113 Sep 30, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I'm all for sensible regulations but it's plain to see that you are against capitalism and free enterprise.
LOL!
Romney pissed off 47% of the people and gained the support of 53%!
You figures just don't add up.
They resemble an ice sculpture that has melted.
Just like the snowflake in you brain.
lol! Oh right. So when mortgage meltdown occurred, you blamed 30 year old regulations for what was ignited under GLB.... a rider on the bill no less!

As for Romney, you really are a dummy. Since there ARE conservatives on welfare, he insulted them as well. And the same goes for independents and other non cons who don't have a job! And since the "man" only added insult to their injury, it only increase the pool of people who felt Romney was talking about them. Thus, the 47% turns into 80%!

I may have a snowflake for a brain son. But you have nothing other than a vacuum! I bet if I shouted in your left ear, the echo would come out the other side!
1 post removed
Barbara

Whitinsville, MA

#39115 Sep 30, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
I hear that Massachusetts men haven't even met their female population yet.
That's because most of you women up there are lezbo's.
You a dying breed, and in a generation or two all you lesbo's will be old and decrepit.
Even Mitt Romney couldn't help you ignorant bastards.
There will be a mass exodus from you state in the near future.
Who wants to live in a cold place that has the highest tax rate in the country?
If you had any brains you'd move to Florida.
Nice and sunny!
No state income tax!
And one of the fastest growing States in the country.
Not to mention the premiere winter destination in North America.
Have you ever heard of such a thing?
Stay in Mass. Live low of other peoples hard earned tax dollars and eat sh!t like the rest of em.
Nobody who works and wants to help their fellow citizens gives a rats ass about anything you have to say.
Ha ha ha. Sorry ... goes to show you can't believe all you hear. BTW ... I've had a place in FL for years. In MA, when we talk about FL, we always say you have to bring your money when you go there. What Florida has is its God given climate. That's why we send our old there. Nothing else. Your job market & housing market s*ck. So go around touting it to someone who doesn't know better. You couldn't survive in the competetive world of Massachusetts. LOL
Barbara

Whitinsville, MA

#39116 Sep 30, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I'm all for sensible regulations but it's plain to see that you are against capitalism and free enterprise.
LOL!
Romney pissed off 47% of the people and gained the support of 53%!
You figures just don't add up.
They resemble an ice sculpture that has melted.
Just like the snowflake in you brain.
How wrong you are. By Romney's standards, I would be in the 53%... except for 1 thing. I know Romney ... and to know Romney is to dislike Romney. He would never get my vote.
1 post removed
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#39118 Sep 30, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
Yet you are the one who keeps on bringing it up.
<quoted text>
It's up to a jury of the criminals peers to "decide" who is bad and who is good, who is innocent and who is guilty, or who is even guilty but cannot be convicted under the law.
<quoted text>
Wait till Dee Dee gets on the stand!
ROFLMFAO!
lol! Actually son, you were the one who brought it up. I'm just following your lead.

And I'm glad to see you realize when someone is actually brought to trial, that's where guilt or innocence of a crime is decided. How you came up with a 5 million number is beyond me... and I know it's beyond you!
2 posts removed
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#39121 Sep 30, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
It was Democratic Congressmen like Cris Dodd and Barney Frank along with Sharpton and Jackson et al who cost every homeowner in America 50% of his home equity!
They pressured the banks to give loans to unqualified buyers and held pickets and protests to further intimidate the banks.
Then the banks didn't give a sh!t because Fannie and Freddie guaranteed to back those loans.
<quoted text>
Even conservatives who are receiving assistance realize that it is unsustainable and that there must be dramatic changes or else we'll end up like Greece, or Chicago.
Romney has a 4% lead among Independents.
Again, your figures resemble a half melted refrozen ice sculpture.
Very tough on the brain cells, not to mention the ice.
<quoted text>
If I nutted in you left ear, the substance would become trapped inside you skull.
lol! No son. It was GLB that made is lucrative for banks to get out from under the Glass-Stegall act and make more money that fired up the loan equation. As for Freddie/Fannie, the sellers were required to sell loans to them based on a certain guideline that was established. But they didn't. Instead, they simply classified even the bad loans as good. So yes, once it was out of the hands of companies like Countrywide, they didn't give a rip. Hence, the need for MORE regulations son!

All you mindless idiots can do is parrot what your handlers say because they keep feeding you what you want to hear. You have no brains or desire to go beyond what you're told by others.

As for Romney and your idea of his lead, you can believe you own polls son. In fact, I encourage it! So yo numbnuts can lean back and relax for a change. Because as usual, someone told you what you wanted to hear!

Cons.... just a bunch of cons.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#39122 Sep 30, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
Yeah, you a lezbo alright!
ROFLMFAO!
lol! And you're just an idiot... by choice!
Barbara

Whitinsville, MA

#39123 Sep 30, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
Yeah, you a lezbo alright!
ROFLMFAO!
Ha ha ha. That's the difference between you & me ... if I was, I would see nothing wrong with it. You, on the other hand, see it as an insult. Enjoy what you perceive to be your idyllic state of Florida. We already own half of it & we're coming. Your "glory days" are numbered. LOL
Barbara

Whitinsville, MA

#39124 Sep 30, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Wow!
Ba Ba knows Mitt!
Come on Ba Ba!
Kiss and Tell!
Give us some juicy details!
Inquiring Minds Want To Know.
I'll leave that to you. You want to know about Mitt? You're going to have to search him out chronologically on your own. Here's a hint:C an you say Flip-Flop?
1 post removed

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#39126 Sep 30, 2012
Barbara wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently, you've never been to Massachusetts & have never met our female population. We're not going back! LOL
As a Granite State native I am ALL TOO FAMILIAR with all manner of Bay Staters.
1 post removed
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#39128 Sep 30, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
5 million (approx.)...
Mostly black but substantially white...
...comitt (approx.) 90% of all crime.
They get little sympathy from me.
Black or white, it doesn't matter.
Freedom and Independence would take a quantum leap in America if these people were off the street.
Everybody would recieve a great benefit.
Even greater than you think.
lol! Ah! So now you've reversed yourself to make you point as a matter of convenience!

So much for the law, eh?

So you're pushing your version of "freedom." Gee son, just like that 1930's German guy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min Charles Idemi 120,905
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 8 min Exhale and Squeeze 96
Rahall-Jenkins House race remains tight 13 min informed citizen 49
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 17 min Rico from East Lo... 269,990
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 18 min Henry Waxman 1,125,482
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 19 min The Man 3,894
Romney Leads Scattered 2016 GOP Field, Clinton ... 24 min spud 55
Obama wants an election about the economy, not him 39 min spud 543
GOP types accused of 'thinly-veiled racism' for... 6 hr serfs up 178

US Politics People Search