Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66323 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Law and Order 1

Burbank, CA

#26315 Jun 5, 2012
Now criminals don't like me, and I can't blame them. If it were up to me all criminals would be swiftly brought to justice.

But our Justice Department has been overrun with racist communist scum on a magnitude that has been seldom seen before in American politics.

If the country is to have any hope or chance for revival, the fascist regime that infects Washington must be purged from the American consciousness so the American Spirit can once again be made whole.

You know what must be done.

You know what you have to do.

Vote the criminals into extinction.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#26316 Jun 5, 2012
NoBlamer 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
your opinion means less than special ed "yeah"
nothing you race baitng no life morons say has anything to do with the case
you need to get a life
untl then,
go play on the freeway
lol! And yet, that's what your entire point has been son.

BTW, you're not smart enough to even apply for special ed son. It's too advanced for you!

I love this comedy channel
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#26317 Jun 5, 2012
NoBlamer 2012 wrote:
actually GZ did not lie to the judge
he did not have computer access
his wife told him he had $1.55 or there abouts
she may have lied, but wont have to answer
she wasnt under oath,
she was on the phone
prove it was her
you losers are total morons...
I guess all you clueless twitiots can do now is check my spulling or stomp your feet
try calling 1-800-rent-a-life
lol! So he didn't set up the web site he claimed he set up?!?!?!?!

I really do love idiots like you son. The laughs never stop.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#26318 Jun 5, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do they want the school records of the dead victim? So they can say he may have skipped school a couple of times or failed a test? Grounds for murder? This is sick.
How every true. I don't see any of them calling for the records of Zimmerman. His high school record was probably much worse that Trayvon's.
Law and Order 1

Burbank, CA

#26319 Jun 5, 2012
The infestation that has surrounded Washington must be routed out and dealt with accordingly.

We cannot allow even one of those criminals to escape justice.

They must be brought to trial for their crimes against the Constitution and the American people.

The people must not take no for an answer.

Location hidden

#26320 Jun 5, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not true, Zimmerman did murder Trayvon. The outrage was that he was not arrested on the spot. So, now he is arrested and there will be a trial. Until then, the killer should remain behind bars for the safety of the community.
You may have the opinion that he had the right to kill, others disagree. It will all come out in the trial and the jury will decide.
If only everyone would read this post. No matter how many times it is explained to the haters they don't grasp the simple facts you stated.
NoBlamer 2012

Janesville, CA

#26321 Jun 5, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! So he didn't set up the web site he claimed he set up?!?!?!?!
I really do love idiots like you son. The laughs never stop.
you idiot

how much money was in the account the moment he set it up (if he did)

when I said he didnt have computer access,
I meant when he was asked how much money he had..

he was in jail you clueless moron

with, like I said...

NO COMPUTER ACCESS

sorry you are too dumb to be able to figure that out yourself

dont post to me loser.

you arent worth the time and you add nothing to the conversation besides stupidity

get a life loser
1 post removed

Location hidden

#26323 Jun 5, 2012
We now know why O'Mara has put off filing a motion for a bond hearing.

He is afraid there are more "secrets" in the jailhouse tapes. He wants to listen to them before filing for the motion. He doesn't want to be slapped upside the head again by the able prosecution. No more courtroom surprises.

That's so funny to me.
NoBlamer 2012

Janesville, CA

#26324 Jun 5, 2012
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
How every true. I don't see any of them calling for the records of Zimmerman. His high school record was probably much worse that Trayvon's.
""How every true.""

do the words proof read mean anything to you ?

you are so good at posting nonsense

GZ past has nothing to do with his guilt or innocense you pathetic moron
1 post removed

Location hidden

#26326 Jun 5, 2012
NoMoBama2012 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Traybon Wormfood's mother is making money selling T-Shirts . U so funny.:oD
Liar.

Sometimes posters make mistakes. You are flat out lying.

Location hidden

#26327 Jun 5, 2012
NoBlamer 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
you idiot
how much money was in the account the moment he set it up (if he did)
when I said he didnt have computer access,
I meant when he was asked how much money he had..
he was in jail you clueless moron
with, like I said...
NO COMPUTER ACCESS
sorry you are too dumb to be able to figure that out yourself
dont post to me loser.
you arent worth the time and you add nothing to the conversation besides stupidity
get a life loser
So you are claiming he might have lied about something else? Setting up the on line account. No, he was telling the truth for a change about this.

His wife told him how much was in the account, you fool. She is on the jailhouse tapes telling him. They discussed what to do with it. They discussed moving it around. You fool that is why the judge is so pissed.

Talk about stupidity, you win the prize.

I have never seen you contribute one thing to this discussion. You lie, call names and bash people. That is all your worthless ass is capable of doing.

You are pathetic. You are an idiot.

Location hidden

#26328 Jun 5, 2012
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman has EVERY RIGHT to be tried for MURDER.
He does. Just because he deprived Trayvon of his constitutional rights is no reason to deprive him of his.

Location hidden

#26329 Jun 5, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Jenny has a white bed sheet, a swastika, or both.
She has swastika tats. She wears her bed sheet so you can't see them.
Law and Order 1

Burbank, CA

#26330 Jun 5, 2012
The screams from the criminals who continue to call for the blood of George Zimmerman is truly shocking.

These blood thirsty racist agitators must be held accountable for the slander and defamation and libel that has been committed against George Zimmerman.

They think that being entitled to their own opinions means that they can embark on a campaign of ruining the mans life for no other reason than their hatred for him.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#26331 Jun 5, 2012
BaddaBoom wrote:
<quoted text>He had no police record. but he did have a history.

If trial attorney's consider a piece of evidence to be discoverable, for the purpose of proving guilt or innocence, you can take your sermon to the shower and sing it there.

You can resort to name calling if that makes you feel somehow that your argument is empowered by it, but you still fall short on reason.

Nobody asked to give up all rights. Discovery is a very normal part of trial. We do not get to cherry pick what we want to disclose as litigants. If the defense feels it is important to show evidence to describe the character, and the judge permits it, guess what...

I dont smoke.
Show me where O'Mara is making, or wanting to make, the school records of Trayvon part of discovery or ANY part of his defense of Zimmerman.

Where is such a record of him seeking to do this? Let me help you. It doesn't exist. He isn't going down that road. It exists only in your mind. O'Mara has NOT asked for such records. It is only a wish of the right wing bloggers. Yes, I read.

You say you don't smoke. It must be the drugs you're on. Now, now...before you tell us that you're not on drugs, it will mean you have very little reasons for the mess you post.

Please show me in that post that you responded to me where I called you a name. I searched and I searched and I searched. But, of course, it wasn't there. Please point it out to me.

My reasons are sound. You have none.

Location hidden

#26332 Jun 5, 2012
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
You are NOT the smarty-pants you think you may be. There are several problems with your post to me. Where should I possibly start?
Let's start here: you indulge in the very same thing you accuse me of. You cherry-pick and you do it in a very bad way.
You should have also posted the post that I was responding to. If you did and comprehended it, then you would see that the post & poster that I was responding to was presenting a falsehood and my response showed to him why that was so.
The poster stated "the presiding judge can throw the case out at the preliminary hearing." The poster's legal insufficiency bubbles to the top of the mess he spews. The preliminary hearing has already taken place and Zimmerman was held over on the charges assigned him. As a matter of fact, several hearings have already been held.
The poster (westernfool) must have been asleep on each day. My post simply pointed out SOME of the reasons that the judge did not "throw the case out." To post contrary reasons would not have been appropriate, as he wasn't freed for me to include those reasons. Get it? It was either one OR the other, not both.
Also, when posting on here, it is not my duty to present a case-in-chief with both sides of the arguments. Are you crazy? You're not going to get that from ANY officer of the court in the United States of America. I dare you to name one.
If you want to see and hear evidence on both sides and wait to draw your conclusion, I suggest you wait for the trial and it's conclusion. You're at the wrong place if you think you're going to get what you want if you believe that to be here on Topix! Nobody told you? Well, I'm telling you! Wrong place buddy. This is the bat channel. Ask Yeah about that.
Also, that fool I was responding to (westernfool/bronach/enochblus ter), doesn't care one iota about facts...no matter how close they are in his face. Don't you be the same way.
Now, let's revisit that cherry-pick definition. This time let's see a more complete definition.(from "the free dictionary dot com)...
CHERRY-PICK:(tr) to choose or take the best or most profitable of (a number of things), esp for one's own benefit or gain.
Seems like you, not me, did exactly that to make a point. You chose an inappropriate post of mine to do so. Try another one. But don't expect me to be any less constructive in my criticism.
And, by the way, if you want documentation of anything I post, all you have to do is ask. That would be far better than going off on an ill-fated vituperative discourse.
You have spun circles around his lame arguments.

How funny. He pretends to be intelligent. You are intelligent. Thanks for showing him for the ass he is.

Law and Order 1

Burbank, CA

#26333 Jun 5, 2012
They have become slaves to their own vicious hatred and deception. They cannot rest because they will always have to have the last word.

They will waste their lives promoting hatred and violence against all white law abiding citizens.

And in the end all they will have managed to accomplish will have been to alienate all those who may have been initially swayed by their propaganda.

Then they will be seen for what they truly are.

Insects!
Old Sparky

Hamilton, Canada

#26334 Jun 5, 2012
Can't wait for the inevitable fish fry!!! It's gonna be great!! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzap! heh heh heh!
NoBlamer 2012

Janesville, CA

#26335 Jun 5, 2012
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
She has swastika tats. She wears her bed sheet so you can't see them.
liar

prove it

were you talking about you the hypocrite ?
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You lie, call names and bash people. That is all your worthless ass is capable of doing.
You are pathetic. You are an idiot.
of course you are talking about yourself
NoBlamer 2012

Janesville, CA

#26336 Jun 5, 2012
zazzho

thanks for showing my posts really get to you

lol

truth hurts the idiots...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 2 min Thinking 10,593
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 min Quirky 336,121
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min Paul Porter1 171,517
News Huckabee: Obama marching Israel to 'door of the... 18 min Cliton 2016 32
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 40 min Yeah 1,261,558
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 44 min loose cannon 194,284
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 55 min kuda 2,812
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr now 189,706
More from around the web