Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments (Page 1,003)

Showing posts 20,041 - 20,060 of65,520
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“FEED THE DEAD FETUS”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

Only a complete,spineless, leftist Moron would believe that carrying a firearm(Legally) shows intent of committing a crime.

It shows intent to defend oneself.

:~)
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

BRONACH wrote:
Only a complete,spineless, leftist Moron would believe that carrying a firearm(Legally) shows intent of committing a crime.
lol! Too bad you only got half the point son.

Obviously the rest of the conditions wouldn't make your self defense point at all.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

BRONACH wrote:
What do you expect from loons. They can't take over the world with a place like America one of the few hold out of stripping its citizens of weapons and changing them to subjects.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Too bad you only got half the point son.
Obviously the rest of the conditions wouldn't make your self defense point at all.
Escape From New York? High-Taxing Empire State Loses 3.4 Million Residents in 10 Years
By Elizabeth Harrington

Oh My, another liberal heaven slowing sinking into the sunset.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

Cpt Jack Sparrow wrote:
I don't know all the mitigating circumstances involved but Somebody squeezing your throat makes a shooting justified an can even be caused by the attacker themselves if the victin begins to twitch during the strangulation. <quoted text>
A bashed head is also sufficient reason to kill your attacker.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

Just wait until they make a connection with the South Beach Cannibal.

“FEED THE DEAD FETUS”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>What do you expect from loons. They can't take over the world with a place like America one of the few hold out of stripping its citizens of weapons and changing them to subjects.
I expect them to keep trying to twist the constitution and continue exchanging their own rights for a suckle off the government teat.

As usual.

They wont exchange mine also.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

RayOne wrote:
Just wait until they make a connection with the South Beach Cannibal.
'BATH SALTS' TRIGGERED SOUTH BEACH CANNIBAL, first reports that it was caused by skittles was misleading.

FARRAKHAN: Soon Whites 'Will Be Minority' in Country They 'Took'...Fairy-Con, says Mexico will take back Texas, Arizona, Colorado and California from the original inhabitants. TOO BAD OLE FAIRY-CON DOESN’T UNDERSTAND THAT WAS THE INDIANS, NOT ILLEGALS.

SHHHH: Biden takes the week off...NO ONE WILL NOTICE..

US THREATENS USE OF FORCE IN SYRIA AFTER MASSACRE..., WAR TALK ABOUT IRAN, AMERICAN PARATROOPERS PARACHUTE INTO NORTH KOREA……get ready people for your October surprise.
Lily Boca Raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>And... he will open the door to other killers in Florida.
I can see it now.... "Your honor, I plead the Zimmerman."
Interesting point, yes
Lily Boca Raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
says the pussccee relegated to stealing names.
Hey dem!
Lily Boca Raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>No, he left his vehicle with a loaded weapon with a particular target in mind. He's already shown intent. Yes, I believe Zimmmerman will be freed pending what the forensics, autopsy and witness stories are. The 2nd degree murder charge is and was warranted.
Self defense is what needs to be determined.
And imo, the longer the defense drags this out, the worse it looks for Zimmerman.
I think he scratched his own head
3 posts removed

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Obama ducks calls to release his collegiate transcripts
By Dave Boyer
-
The Washington Times
Monday, May 28, 2012
When President Obama gave the commencement address last week at the Air Force Academy, he congratulated the cadets for excelling at one of the most demanding schools in the country.
But decades after Mr. Obama completed his own college course work, his academic performance is still a mystery. Before and after his election as president, Mr. Obama has refused to release his college transcripts from his days as an undergraduate and a law school student.
Most presidents’ academic records are made public by the time they reach the highest office in the land, either with their consent or by someone else digging them up.
“There’s no reason why people shouldn’t know,” said Stephen Hess, a senior fellow at the Brookings Institution who focuses on the presidency.“At this point, it’s pretty moot — perhaps amusing if it turned out that he didn’t do very well.”
But whenever Team Obama is asked about the president’s college performance, officials dodge the question, obviously with Mr. Obama’s blessing.
The White House press office refers such questions to campaign officials, who in turn refuse to provide any information. The Obama campaign didn’t respond to questions for this article.
Presumptive Republican nominee Mitt Romney also hasn’t released the transcripts of his college years at Brigham Young University, or his four years at Harvard University where he earned a combined law degree and an MBA.
A Romney campaign spokeswoman didn’t respond to a request on whether Mr. Romney intends to release his college records.
But it is known that Mr. Romney graduated cum laude from the law school in 1975, and was named a Baker Scholar for graduating in the top 5 percent of his business school class.(Unlike Mr. Obama, the former Massachusetts governor also has not released his 2011 tax returns but said he will do so before the November election.)
Another stonewaller in recent presidential politics was Sen. John F. Kerry of Massachusetts, the Democratic nominee in 2004, who refused to release his college transcripts during the campaign against President George W. Bush.
The Democrat finally relented in 2005, six months after he lost the election, revealing that he had received four D’s in his freshman year, including a political science course. It also turned out that his grade-point average at Yale University in the 1960s was nearly identical to Mr. Bush‘s, despite the media’s portrayal during the campaign of Mr. Kerry as the more intellectual candidate and the common image of Mr. Bush as dumb.
The years-long secrecy about Mr. Obama’s college records has led to accusations that he is trying to hide something — for example, grades that might have justified neither his transfer to Columbia University in 1981 from Occidental College, a small school in Los Angeles where he was on a scholarship, nor his acceptance into Harvard Law School in 1988.
Obama is probably another WARREN. Affirmative Action and foreign sheiks paying his way to poor grades.
And here comes Dumbo again.

Didn't your little copy/paste article say Romney hasn't released his records also? After trying for the Presidency TWICE?

Nothing? Not even his tax returns?

GF Off Dumbo - you got nothin - as usual.
1 post removed

Lake Success, N.Y.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Escape From New York? High-Taxing Empire State Loses 3.4 Million Residents in 10 Years
By Elizabeth Harrington
Oh My, another liberal heaven slowing sinking into the sunset.
You're such a lying dick Dumbo.

Employment rose by 1.7% from Feb., 2011 to Feb., 2012 stupid - or do you just read what people throw in the garbage?

http://www.bls.gov/ro2/9490.pdf

See Dumbo - a REAL link - to real job numbers. Was that hard?

You do realize us New Yorkers have the second highest wage levels in the country, don't you Dumbo?

Troll!
2 posts removed

Lake Success, N.Y.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

Prezident Jomamma wrote:
<quoted text>
All you cu nts is full of $h!t. MSNBC is a racist coxsucker, like most of you cu nts I presume.
No one believes cu nt Al Shurpton - maybe you do cu nt, but educated individuals wouldn't believe a godam thing he says.
And I'll watch my language when you start watching your weight! OK cu nt?
Better find a way to keep your bastard child out of the military now. N**g*r gonna take us to war, drag our youth down, what you gonna do now cu nt?
You're so ignorant, I actually feel sorry for you - and your kids, if you have any.

I don't believe Sharpton either - an inflamatory individual who lied about a rape victim, causing the the man who was accused of that crime to commit suicide.

Bush took us into two wars - and left the mess for Obama to clean up. Don't look like them white folks is lokin outs fer ya either hommie! Iraq is over - thanks to Obama. Afghanistan is winding down - again, thanks to Obama.

You continue with your language, I will start reporting this and have you kicked off this forum. Have at least a semblance of courtesy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

Prezident Jomamma wrote:
<quoted text>
Sound like Farrahcoon been sniffin those bath salts.
Look like the n**g*r gonna take us to war, butcher our young kids, try to get re-elected.
Hope Farahcoon catches a stray one. Don't mean for him to be killed or anything like that. Maybe he'll catch one in the nut, cramp his old grandaddy style, pop a cap in his scrotum while he out and about.
Holder to brief black pastors on campaign 2012......My my my, what happened to seperation of church and state.....ACLU...where are you?

Holder also reportedly gave out free get out of jail cards to all Black Panters that plan to block voting stations or put ther Bounty's on reported state republican leaders.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're such a lying dick Dumbo.
Employment rose by 1.7% from Feb., 2011 to Feb., 2012 stupid - or do you just read what people throw in the garbage?
http://www.bls.gov/ro2/9490.pdf
See Dumbo - a REAL link - to real job numbers. Was that hard?
You do realize us New Yorkers have the second highest wage levels in the country, don't you Dumbo?
Troll!
You do know don't you, you moronic twit that there is a difference between people fleeing the state due to insane taxes and job production. Of course the wages are high in NY. A garbage collector makes a $100,000 due to unions. Unfortuantly it's like making $25,000 in states that promote well being in their communities.

Lake Success, N.Y.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

Prezident Jomamma wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh hoe hoe!...1.7%...Am I supposed to $h!t or go blind? Santa Maria I dun know....Oh, by the way bitch, employment will even be higher now that dumb f**ks be gettin kicked off the unemployment dole out. 99 weeks...LOL.
This pr!ck hasn't created 1 single godam job since the ape stole office. Not 1!
Prove otherwise!
He's a man - not an ape. Stop with your rampant racist attitude.

I prefer to use links with actual statistics vs. your "opinion";

http://www.google.com/imgres...

http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/2012...

Even those of obvious limited intelligence such as yourself can understand this one;

http://veracitystew.com/2012/03/10/once-again...

Lake Success, N.Y.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Holder to brief black pastors on campaign 2012......My my my, what happened to seperation of church and state.....ACLU...where are you?
Holder also reportedly gave out free get out of jail cards to all Black Panters that plan to block voting stations or put ther Bounty's on reported state republican leaders.
More DUMBOSPAM!
1 post removed

“FEED THE DEAD FETUS”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Holder to brief black pastors on campaign 2012......My my my, what happened to seperation of church and state.....ACLU...where are you?
I can only hope the NBP shows up at my polling place holding billy clubs and making threats.

I'll make em real famous.
1 post removed

Lake Success, N.Y.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>You do know don't you, you moronic twit that there is a difference between people fleeing the state due to insane taxes and job production. Of course the wages are high in NY. A garbage collector makes a $100,000 due to unions. Unfortuantly it's like making $25,000 in states that promote well being in their communities.
Really moron? You have yet to prove a thing you say, not one single part.

Garbage collectors make $100,000.00 per year? Are you high?

http://www.indeed.com/salary/q-Trash-Collecto...

Dickhead -$45,000.00 is the average salary in New York City. Now go away Dumbo - making you look stupid isn't even fun anymore. Forrest Gump is an astrophysicist compared to you.

BTW - learn to spell - it's "UNFORTUNATELY" Dumbo.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 20,041 - 20,060 of65,520
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

55 Users are viewing the US Politics Forum right now

Search the US Politics Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Christie blames Obama in part for Mideast unrest 4 min Goforride 50
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 min Katrina 243,139
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Uncle Samowitz 1,078,145
Obama faces limited options in Iraq crisis, dou... 6 min Asian Guy 1,221
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 7 min Terry rigsby 48,832
What immigration crisis? 8 min RIP 35
Losing Streak Lengthens for Foes of Gay Marriage 9 min WeTheSheeple 2,432
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 16 min Nutz 146,012
•••
•••