Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66306 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#23938 May 29, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Holder to brief black pastors on campaign 2012......My my my, what happened to seperation of church and state.....ACLU...where are you?
Holder also reportedly gave out free get out of jail cards to all Black Panters that plan to block voting stations or put ther Bounty's on reported state republican leaders.
More DUMBOSPAM!
1 post removed

BRONACH

“FEED THE DEAD FETUS”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#23940 May 29, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Holder to brief black pastors on campaign 2012......My my my, what happened to seperation of church and state.....ACLU...where are you?
Holder also reportedly gave out free get out of jail cards to all Black Panters that plan to block voting stations or put ther Bounty's on reported state republican leaders.
I can only hope the NBP shows up at my polling place holding billy clubs and making threats.

I'll make em real famous.
1 post removed

Lake Success, N.Y.

#23942 May 29, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>You do know don't you, you moronic twit that there is a difference between people fleeing the state due to insane taxes and job production. Of course the wages are high in NY. A garbage collector makes a $100,000 due to unions. Unfortuantly it's like making $25,000 in states that promote well being in their communities.
Really moron? You have yet to prove a thing you say, not one single part.

Garbage collectors make $100,000.00 per year? Are you high?

http://www.indeed.com/salary/q-Trash-Collecto...

Dickhead -$45,000.00 is the average salary in New York City. Now go away Dumbo - making you look stupid isn't even fun anymore. Forrest Gump is an astrophysicist compared to you.

BTW - learn to spell - it's "UNFORTUNATELY" Dumbo.

BRONACH

“FEED THE DEAD FETUS”

Location hidden

#23943 May 29, 2012
Yeah! 45k plus medical-paid leave-sick days-Obama vote-Yada-Yada-Yada.

Adds up to 100k

Lake Success, N.Y.

#23944 May 29, 2012
BRONACH wrote:
Yeah! 45k plus medical-paid leave-sick days-Obama vote-Yada-Yada-Yada.
Adds up to 100k
Stop talking out of your backside and prove it.

Family plans for these employees pay 20% of the coverage cost - but how would you know? You don't live here - and still hide your location.

I get sick days, personal days - and I'm not in a union - so what's your point?

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#23945 May 29, 2012
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a man - not an ape. Stop with your rampant racist attitude.
I prefer to use links with actual statistics vs. your "opinion";
http://www.google.com/imgres...
http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/2012...
Even those of obvious limited intelligence such as yourself can understand this one;
http://veracitystew.com/2012/03/10/once-again...
blogs and obscure sites.......my what facts.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#23946 May 29, 2012
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm DUMB DUMB DUMB I tell you!
Yes, I pointed that out in the last post. Now go sweep the subway, your suppers probably ready.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#23947 May 29, 2012
How much time passed between when Zimmerman was on the phone with police and the time Trayvon was shot?

Was it seconds or minutes?

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#23948 May 29, 2012
TractorFarmer wrote:
How much time passed between when Zimmerman was on the phone with police and the time Trayvon was shot?

Can you read and think for yourself?

Location hidden

#23949 May 29, 2012
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you read and think for yourself?
Can you think to add anything productive to the discussion?
3 posts removed
Fresh Breath

Dallas, TX

#23953 May 29, 2012
This boy's 15 minutes are over... This incident was nothing more than a local incident that has become a flash in the pan for nationwide news. Any verdict is forever tainted by the media's mistreatment of truth and journalistic ethics.
1 post removed

BRONACH

“FEED THE DEAD FETUS”

Location hidden

#23955 May 29, 2012
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop talking out of your backside and prove it.
Family plans for these employees pay 20% of the coverage cost - but how would you know? You don't live here - and still hide your location.
I get sick days, personal days - and I'm not in a union - so what's your point?
Nor would I ever live among you rats.

My location wouldn't help you.

You're a spineless coward and would never make the trek.

It would be your undoing to even try.

BRONACH

“FEED THE DEAD FETUS”

Location hidden

#23956 May 29, 2012
TractorFarmer wrote:
Don't know.

But it was long enough for Martin to stock Zimmerman and attack him.

Since: Feb 10

Madisonville, KY

#23957 May 29, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Suuuuure.
Seems you want in on the frey? TRY ME ,but be fore warned ,I ain`t no keeboard commando, actually a decorated VET, Stetson wearing 19 delta cav scout and don`t play well with others ... state an opinion or shut your pie hole.. Come at me and pay the price.
2 posts removed
Erica Hill

Rochester, MN

#23960 May 29, 2012
Mr. O is a Marxist

Edward Klein's blockbuster best-sellers on the Kennedys and Hillary Clinton made huge waves. Now, Klein speaks exclusively with Obama insiders, like the Rev. Jeremiah Wright and even Obama's personal physician, who offers a shocking account of his behavior.

In The Amateur you'll discover:

Why the so-called "centrist" Obama is actually in revolt against the values of the society he was elected to lead
An exclusive and shocking interview with the Rev. Jeremiah Wright, Obama's long-time pastor
The spiteful rivalry between Michelle Obama and Oprah Winfrey
How Obama split the Kennedy family
How Obama has taken more of a personal role in making foreign policy than any president since Richard Nixon with disastrous results
How Michelle Obama and Valerie Jarrett are the real powers behind the White House throne
This book is not to be missed!

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#23961 May 29, 2012
Lily Boca Raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he scratched his own head
I agree and have said so all along.

The direction of the blood proves he was standing or sitting when he did it to himself.

That to me proves premeditation. Also, his calls to LE and then making sure he was disconnected before gunning Trayvon down also prove premeditation.

He didn't realize there would be records of others calling 911 and proving poor Trayvon was begging to not be murdered.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#23962 May 29, 2012
Erica Hill wrote:
Mr. O is a Marxist
Edward Klein's blockbuster best-sellers on the Kennedys and Hillary Clinton made huge waves. Now, Klein speaks exclusively with Obama insiders, like the Rev. Jeremiah Wright and even Obama's personal physician, who offers a shocking account of his behavior.
In The Amateur you'll discover:
Why the so-called "centrist" Obama is actually in revolt against the values of the society he was elected to lead
An exclusive and shocking interview with the Rev. Jeremiah Wright, Obama's long-time pastor
The spiteful rivalry between Michelle Obama and Oprah Winfrey
How Obama split the Kennedy family
How Obama has taken more of a personal role in making foreign policy than any president since Richard Nixon with disastrous results
How Michelle Obama and Valerie Jarrett are the real powers behind the White House throne
This book is not to be missed!
Take it to a political thread.
6 posts removed

BRONACH

“FEED THE DEAD FETUS”

Location hidden

#23969 May 29, 2012
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Take it to a political thread.
This is a political thread.

The whole case against Zimmerman is political and has nothing to do with seeking justice.

Justice was served when the victim of a vicious, brutal attack was able to reach his lawfully carried firearm and fend off that attack.
2 posts removed

Location hidden

#23972 May 29, 2012
It is so sad Zimmerman already has to live with killing someone, but then to be charged with something he had no control over is a shame. Charge the adults who left two minors home alone.
1 post removed
TRUTH

Newport, KY

#23974 May 29, 2012
Prezident Jomamma wrote:
<quoted text>
You take it to a political thread you dumb bitch!
GTF out of here.
You bullied your last poster you sick ape!
Here's a piece of advice if you're new here. Zazz is a waste of time. Not to mention, he is and has continued to be a mindless racist. That's just the TRUTH...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Get on the Right Side': Shooting Survivors Dec... 57 min ardith 169
News Nancy Pelosi warns of tax cut effects during Ph... 1 hr Solarman 1
News Russian troll farm even made a fake Obama-Clint... 1 hr Poon Tang Bill 1
News Groups want details on Trump's approval of Keys... 2 hr ardith 9
News Dem Sen Nelson: 'Let's Get These Assault Weapon... 2 hr javawhey 188
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr LOL 1,705,993
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 2 hr Into The Night 38,344
News Florida teen shooting survivors announce 'March... 3 hr Pat Robertson s F... 46
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 hr MKULTRA 59,649
News FBI in public fight with Trump over releasing R... 4 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1,542
News 'The View' co-hosts mock Mike Pence's faith, br... 7 hr Pat Robertson s F... 30
More from around the web