All gun owners aren't created equal, nor should they be treated equally: Phillip Morris

Oct 3, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Cleveland.com

Perhaps that makes us all safer in the long run. Our guns - lots of them -- are what protect us from our neighbors and our government, right? It's what the founders envisioned -- a "well-armed militia," loosely translated as an well-armed citizenry.

Comments
241 - 260 of 433 Comments Last updated Oct 20, 2012

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

August wrote:
<quoted text>
Then it's a good thing you're up north, away from us rednecks, where you're "safe". Lol!
It iss afer all the serial killers and rapist freaks and militia nuts like David Koresh are always in backward states....

Oh and please go into any bigger city bank even in the south and carry a gun with you.....HAVE FUN IN JAIL IF YOU DO...
August

Belleview, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
It iss afer all the serial killers and rapist freaks and militia nuts like David Koresh are always in backward states....
Oh and please go into any bigger city bank even in the south and carry a gun with you.....HAVE FUN IN JAIL IF YOU DO...
I and several others on this thread do it everytime we go to the bank and somehow, we're still law abiding citizens. Amazing, huh?

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

August wrote:
<quoted text>
I and several others on this thread do it everytime we go to the bank and somehow, we're still law abiding citizens. Amazing, huh?
Yes a hidden gun they dont know you have I am sure they sya nothing....CARRY A GUN OPENLY INTO A BANK AND YOUR GOING TO JAIL......If you say no your LYING SACK OF CRAP.

Since: Aug 12

Dickson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

The NRA voted DR Ron Paul the "fun owners best friend in DC"

Since: Aug 12

Dickson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>Yes a hidden gun they dont know you have I am sure they sya nothing....CARRY A GUN OPENLY INTO A BANK AND YOUR GOING TO JAIL......If you say no your LYING SACK OF CRAP.
Banks are private property

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
What??? Tell me does your rights over rule my rights???
Where does it say in the U.S. Constitution that you have a right to be HEARD, no where.

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
You see a big dumb redneck fool came into my store I asked him to leave because he had a gun I could see under his coat. He said NO because he had rights. I asked again and told him to read the sign on door again..He said he had rights again...I told him I would call the cops and he said if I did he would make me pay....SO I QUICK GRABBED A BASEBALL BAT I HAD HANDY AND SMASHED HIS TOOTHLESS REDNECK SKULL IN....Then called cops they hauled him away and things went back to normal...GUESS WHAT NO INBRED REDNECKS COME TO MY STORE ANYMORE....
You're a psycho, LOL. I'm suprised your store hasn't been run out of business by the internet, LOL.

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Armed Veteran wrote:
"And just for your own education, no one has a right to be in a bar with a gun and be intoxicated."
Actually, that should have read "it is against the law to be in bar intoxicated and in possession of a gun."
Even so, a person doesn't lose their right to self defense merely because they consumed alcohol. I'd rather take a misdemeanor conviction for impaired possession than being dead.

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Where Is My America wrote:
<quoted text>I have been thinking the same thing.
The dude is either a big flamer or insane.

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
No I didnt,,,,,,,,I think guns are great for home protection and for hunting and for target practice at gun ranges......THEY JUST DONT BELONG OUT IN PUBLIC BEING WIELDED OR USED IN PUBLIC SETTINGS....
Then you're a domestic enemy of the U.S. Constitution, the same USAma Bin Laden and a few others.

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
By CRIMINALS carrying guns. So why would you want the law-abiding people to be left as disarmed sheep for the wolves??
Why are you giving this dotard the time of day?

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
And a little more free education for the ignorant. States do not have "rights" per se. They have powers bestowed upon them by we the people. If you wish to be lorded over, please feel free to move to a different country of your choice (or to California). THAT is your right.
Actually, people have the right to assembly. People who have assembled in the form of a state do not lose their rights because of this and this is why states have incorporated into public unions, for legal purposes.

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Tray wrote:
<quoted text> You grabbed a bat, closed the distance to bat length raised and swung before be could pull and fire? Super man is not just faster than a speeding bullet but can leap tall buildings, so just how high can you jump? If he didn't cap you when he walked in then you attacked an innocent customer, do you feel good about yourself? Do you step on small puppies because they may grow up to bite someone someday? People like you are the reason I carry. Try the bat trick with me.
Don't patronize a psycho, you'll only wind up irritaing us and enabling that dotard.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Civilized means we dont allow gun toting fools tow alk into banksa nd schools and places of business or other publice areas.....
IN ANY STATE OF THE USA IF YOU WALK INTO A BANK WITH A GUN YOUR GONNA GET ARRESTED.........JUST FACT...
Simply stating "FACT" over and over again doesn't make it so, idgit.

“Why call 911? 1911 is faster”

Since: Feb 08

Wesley Chapel, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
LIAR..........I bet you a million bucks you walk into a bank with a gun and your going to jail..........STOP LYING..........No one is buying your lies fool.
You would lose your bet. Were you born ignorant or did you work on that?

Southeast Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>Even so, a person doesn't lose their right to self defense merely because they consumed alcohol. I'd rather take a misdemeanor conviction for impaired possession than being dead.
Agreed. That is why I changed my statement.

Wesley Chapel, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
OK COME TO MINNESOTA AND WALK INTO A BANK WITH A GUN..........I promise you on my kids life you will get the cops called on you and your going to jail for the night atleast....SORRY JUST FACT..........I know I have read reports of it happening..
Time to lock up the store.....I am out of here maybe check in at home.....
Read the law fool. In Minnesota unless there is a sign on the bank itís perfectly legal. Any cop that illegally arrests me will face civil action.

Why would I want to come to Minnesota? Too cold there.

Southeast Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Funny thing is, Clarks Grove, MN has a population of just over 700 people. And TML has the gall to call someone else a redneck??? Do they even have a stoplight in that town.

ROFLMAO!

Wesley Chapel, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
You would lose...Not talking smallt own bank you know all the people . I am talking a national chain or bigger bank in a bigger city...YOU WALK IN WITH A GUN YOUR GOING DOWN..........HARD...You would go to jail and lose 1 million bucks...
Fool Iíve walked into Bank of America open carry in Atlanta. Iíve walked into Bank of America here in Florida carrying concealed. I regularly do that. Been doing it for years.

Wesley Chapel, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
PROVE I EVER SAID DIDNT SEE THE GUN......I said from first post I seen he had a gun...Why else would I ask him to leave for having a gun if I didnt see it......HE THEN AFTER THREE TIMES TAPPED HIS WAIST LINE JUST ABOVE HIS GUN WITH HIS HAND AND THREATENED ME..........Last thing he did..
Last thing he did? This version has you killing him?

Your story is nothing more than a fabrication. Armed loony brandishes a gun in a bike store. That would make national headlines in the liberal rags. Youíre dishonest.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 5 min Colbert 1,287
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Hey Stupid 1,099,348
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 6 min Wanderer2452 32,430
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min Mothra 46,281
Voters in Florida, 3 other states head to polls 8 min the Light 20
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min DITCH MITCH 151,036
Eric H. Holder Jr., in Ferguson, shares pain ov... 9 min Colbert 214
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 17 min Jesse JacksCoon 233
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 26 min Independent patriot 255,630
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••