Like Ron Paul? Avoid Mitt Romney

Oct 12, 2012 Full story: New York Daily News 116

At a town hall event in Ohio last month, Rep. Paul Ryan was asked why supporters of Ron Paul - the iconoclastic congressman from Texas - should back this year's Republican ticket.

Full Story
CZars_R_Us

Orlando, FL

#64 Oct 12, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Debates: Biden ALL BARK……….NO BITE………OBAMA: NO BARK…….NO BITE
They keep up the mess in Libya and what the State Department said and didn't say and Hillary may Bark at Biden and Bite Obama. I don't think she will like it under that bus for long.
proud latino

Westcliffe, CO

#65 Oct 12, 2012
Poor Mr. Biden now they are getting him for CHILD ABUSE, he whipped and kicked the crap out of Ryan.
CZars_R_Us

Orlando, FL

#66 Oct 12, 2012
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, methhead!
9/11 happend because slick willie clinton was too busy chasing interns around the Whitehouse, attacking Americans in Mt. Carmel and Ruby Ridge to worry about al queda blowing up the American Embassy in Narobi, US Air Force Barracks in Saudi, the USS Cole and the first WTC attacks.
Apprently it didn't bother him a bit.
NOW, obl was killed because..........Bush captured thousands of terroists whom a few revealed the courier, who revealed the doctor who later gave the whereabouts of the compound.
Not friggen nobama.........he only said, uh, OK, I guess we better 16 hours AFTER the CIA said they had the information.
Your fkn propaganda is something Stalin would be proud to print. You're a joke.
Yep!! Remember "I will close GITMO". I bet he is really glad he didn't now or he would have nothing to show at all.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#67 Oct 12, 2012
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>
There aren't any. It's all voodoo, smoke and mirrors.
Tax cuts for the rich and massive military spending all paid for by cutting kids school lunches.
It's Reaganomics deja vu all over again.
yawn.........only 9 states in Obama colum.......ciao.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#68 Oct 12, 2012
proud latino wrote:
Poor Mr. Biden now they are getting him for CHILD ABUSE, he whipped and kicked the crap out of Ryan.
Good that's two of you to agree......Call Chris Mathews and set up a room.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#69 Oct 12, 2012
CZars_R_Us wrote:
<quoted text>
They keep up the mess in Libya and what the State Department said and didn't say and Hillary may Bark at Biden and Bite Obama. I don't think she will like it under that bus for long.
White House moves to insulate Biden, Obama on Libya security question

The White House scrambled Friday to explain Vice President Biden's confusing statement that "we weren't told" of requests for more diplomatic security in Libya, claiming he was referring only to "himself" and President Obama.

Folks, do you realize how scary this is. You have what is reported (actually spin), that the Libya has had 13 serious incidents regarding security and attacks, and yet the President and Vice President are not kept abreast of them.

I guess maybe if Obama would not have missed half of the security briefings he would know. I guess this also means that Biden isn’t allowed in the security meetings or he missed them also.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#70 Oct 12, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
yawn.........only 9 states in Obama colum.......ciao.
Yawn...

WAHHHHH!

Electoral college = 290 Obama. 270 needed to win.

PS: Rasmussen doesn't get to vote!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#71 Oct 12, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>White House moves to insulate Biden, Obama on Libya security question
If only the WH had the kind of 20/20 hindsight that Romney had when he was criticizing Obama before he even know the ambassador was dead.

Maybe we can borrow draft dodger's time machine and get Congress to allocate the $300 million they cut from embassy security?
1 post removed
Eleanor

Mundelein, IL

#73 Oct 12, 2012
Pamela wrote:
MSNBC thinks that old people will like it that Biden talks about Ryan making Medicare into vouchers. What the liberals never get is that the tea party is all old people on socialism, living off of SS and Medicare, and ryan tells them he won't take it from them, and that is ALL they care about. This is where MSNBC keeps missing the point. They think old people will vote Dem over Ryan ending Medicare and SS on those under 55. NO, they do not give one crapola about anyone under 55. The tea party knows those programs are broke and they want to be the last ones to get those programs. That's all they care about, so to them it sounds better to hear those programs will end, just not on them. What MSNBC should be saying to seniors is that SS and Medicare have $120 trillion of debt now, and that all seniors will be cut off, that Medicare has to be turned into vouchers now, and that if you no longer have people under 55 paying in, it all ends right now, no one gets paid any longer. If they could make that point, they could move seniors to the Dems' side. But, the way it is now the Repubs have the tea party locked up because they split the country up into those under 55 and those over 55 and promise those over 55 the big socialism, and the tea party is all old people. MSNBC keeps missing the point of the tea party, what they are after, and it does not address the reality that those old people are the very people who are NOT going to be able to collect all that money from SS and Medicare.
That $120 trillion of debt is what the government would have to pay them now, not some amount in the future, so liberals need to get that message out there, otherwise, seniors go with Paul Ryan.
You seem to talk a lot about old people.

You must be one of them.
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

#74 Oct 12, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn...
WAHHHHH!
Electoral college = 290 Obama. 270 needed to win.
PS: Rasmussen doesn't get to vote!
Barefoot there is an under count for the Repubs. This is not 2008. McCain was despised by many and seen as part of the establishment Repubs. Still is. Romney in 2012 in fact was not the first choice from many in the 2008 debacle but somehow became the candidate. Many of the conservative pundits at that time would not be totally happy with him. But this is what we got. And the Repub base and the independent base are galvanized this time around. With the addition of Dem voters and less Dems voting then in 2008 this could be a landslide for Romney.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#75 Oct 12, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn...
WAHHHHH!
Electoral college = 290 Obama. 270 needed to win.
PS: Rasmussen doesn't get to vote!
You could tell their was bias with her cutting off Ryan 31 times and letting Biden interrupt 82 times......it was almost as if it were ..........rehearsed. Biden was too ready for the questions and the question were kept to liberal talking points and Joe's few strengths. We can expect no less from Candy, which is probably barefoot, they think alike and are about the same size. Obama has probably had the questions for a week. They don't care about how bias it looks, they are trying to get their cooked goose out of the oven before the timer goes off.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#76 Oct 12, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
If only the WH had the kind of 20/20 hindsight that Romney had when he was criticizing Obama before he even know the ambassador was dead.
Maybe we can borrow draft dodger's time machine and get Congress to allocate the $300 million they cut from embassy security?
You loons have used that dodge before with the COLB......get some new material. As for the $300 million, maybe you could call odoodle and see if the UAW would give us our 43 billion, or Solyandra's billion, or even the 716 billion that went to unions, bundlers and banker buds.......there was plenty of money........know how I know.......when we can protect a white house aid in a posh resort more than an ambassador in a war zone, we know there was plenty of money, they just didn't want to give it up to a gay froofraw.
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#77 Oct 12, 2012
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>
There aren't any. It's all voodoo, smoke and mirrors.
Tax cuts for the rich and massive military spending all paid for by cutting kids school lunches.
It's Reaganomics deja vu all over again.
After surviving the economic shitst*rm Bush drove us into, Romney represents everything we should be steering clear of....another, shiny, entitled richkid, trained to serve the corporate wealthy, at the expense of everyone else.....we haven't even paid off the last guy yet....
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

#78 Oct 12, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
<quoted text>After surviving the economic shitst*rm Bush drove us into, Romney represents everything we should be steering clear of....another, shiny, entitled richkid, trained to serve the corporate wealthy, at the expense of everyone else.....we haven't even paid off the last guy yet....
Blue, the cost of energy, the cost of food, the tens of millions of taxpayers,savers,homeowners and more that lost much of their wealth are just a few issues that Obama has to climb over. Since there was no relief at all for most of these people, he is not owed a damn thing from them. And the vote will reflect that.
fraoch

UK

#79 Oct 12, 2012
Just read a few posts here whilst scurrying thru my daily "findings"!!! You "Guys" are sure tough!!! Give a chance to the guy!!?? I"M sure glad to be a "Scot" living in "Scotland" believe me,,,, We have "ALEX SALMOND" as good a guy you will breed! BUT!!!!! Give "Your guy a wee chance"!!!! Lets be honest,,,, Ye ne"er ken till ye taste the breed!!!! And being honest whats "Obama done for ye" Just asking??? x
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#80 Oct 12, 2012
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> Blue, the cost of energy, the cost of food, the tens of millions of taxpayers,savers,homeowners and more that lost much of their wealth are just a few issues that Obama has to climb over. Since there was no relief at all for most of these people, he is not owed a damn thing from them. And the vote will reflect that.
You need to take a peek at the graphs and timelines of this global economic shitst*rm, of when, what happened, and who was on base...before you start assigning blame, solely to this administration.....Because then, you are gonna have to give some credit, for the recovery we are currently in too.....

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#81 Oct 12, 2012
fadfas wrote:
Poor ryan.. got destroyed in a debate. lets try to recoup and get the spin out there.
Spot on, he was grilled and fried by 35 years of political experience
Ryan looked like a Deer in the headlights when VP Biden told the country about the emails asking for stimulus dollars

think I'll try an Irish Pub tonight-God Bless the Belfast Telegraph!
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#82 Oct 12, 2012
swedenforever wrote:
<quoted text>
Spot on, he was grilled and fried by 35 years of political experience
Ryan looked like a Deer in the headlights when VP Biden told the country about the emails asking for stimulus dollars
think I'll try an Irish Pub tonight-God Bless the Belfast Telegraph!
Ryan is lucky, Biden did'nt ask him about all the treachery Ryan and his friends in the House, commited the last four years, slowing the United State's economic recovery...he should go there, and end the whole election for them....He could have layed on the Grover Norquist topic more, also....

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#83 Oct 12, 2012
proud latino wrote:
Poor Mr. Biden now they are getting him for CHILD ABUSE, he whipped and kicked the crap out of Ryan.
Paul Ayn Rand Ryan lived on SS and has spent most of his adult life in the GUBMINT he claims to despise. He and his family get taxpayer funded health care, office space, staff, vacations, parties, retirement...massive benefits paid BY US.

Yet Ryan wants other Americans to have ZERO GUBMINT benefits.

Ryan, like Romney, expect the rest of us to pay their bills while they amass millions of our taxpayer dollars. Note that Ryan has become a MILLIONAIRE WHILE IN PUBLIC OFFICE.

He even traded stocks during the financial crisis when he had unfettered access to what was going on in Wall Street.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#84 Oct 12, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
<quoted text>Ryan is lucky, Biden did'nt ask him about all the treachery Ryan and his friends in the House, commited the last four years, slowing the United State's economic recovery...he should go there, and end the whole election for them....He could have layed on the Grover Norquist topic more, also....
Yep, they are out there trying to derail the economy, trying to whack Americans upside the head and say the end is coming, trying to do anything to batter economic optimism.

Republiscums = Negativism and Depression

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama on Ebola fight: US can't seal itself off 4 min barefoot2626 113
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 min Philliproy 273,210
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 min Duke Snider 50,802
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Obama Zombies 159,818
Comcast to U.S. senator: no plans to create Int... 4 min Go Blue Forever 18
Christian right key to Republican performance i... 5 min Fundiementally ill 80
Rahall-Jenkins House race remains tight 5 min allen 181
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min dem 1,130,005
Obama wants an election about the economy, not him 47 min xxxrayted 948
Eugene Robinson: The Islamic State fight is tur... 1 hr Mykro 212

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE