Obama Plans to Take His Agenda Straig...

Obama Plans to Take His Agenda Straight to the People

There are 379 comments on the Roll Call story from Feb 11, 2013, titled Obama Plans to Take His Agenda Straight to the People. In it, Roll Call reports that:

Having been burned in one-on-one talks with Boehner, above, and other congressional Republicans over the past few years, all indications are that the president is planning on using the State of the Union bully pulpit once again to try to get public opinion on his side and put pressure on his political adversaries.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Roll Call.

ahitem

South Boston, VA

#86 Feb 12, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, a birther nut...explains a lot. and you didn't get that info from teh socalled corporate media you hate?
****...
Bangkok, Thailand – After admittedly organizing, training, funding, and equipping the very mobs littering Syria’s streets, many of whom have resorted to arson and armed clashes with Syrian security forces, the United States is pressuring the Syrian government to step down. The US does not expect a sovereign nation to stand-down in the face of openly foreign-funded sedition, rather it is simply using the resulting violence to justify wider intervention and the eventual seizure and despoiling of yet another Arab nation.

The coverage by the corporate-owned Western media exclusively relies on “activists inside and outside the country,” the London-based “Syrian Human Rights Monitoring Centre” which apparently has no web presence, the Damascus Center for Human Rights which boasts memberships with the National Endowment for Democracy and Tides Foundation-funded International Federation for Human Rights (FIDH) and the Coalition for the International Criminal Court, funded by the European Union, the Ford Foundation, the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation, the Open Society Institute, the Sigrid Rausing Trust, and Humanity United.

Do you want some more proof of government bushclintoobama lies stooge?

Since: Oct 08

.

#87 Feb 12, 2013
don't da boy know da campaign is over but din dat be all he know how to do

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#88 Feb 12, 2013
ahitem wrote:
<quoted text>
Bangkok, Thailand – After admittedly organizing, training, funding, and equipping the very mobs littering Syria’s streets, many of whom have resorted to arson and armed clashes with Syrian security forces, the United States is pressuring the Syrian government to step down. The US does not expect a sovereign nation to stand-down in the face of openly foreign-funded sedition, rather it is simply using the resulting violence to justify wider intervention and the eventual seizure and despoiling of yet another Arab nation.
The coverage by the corporate-owned Western media exclusively relies on “activists inside and outside the country,” the London-based “Syrian Human Rights Monitoring Centre” which apparently has no web presence, the Damascus Center for Human Rights which boasts memberships with the National Endowment for Democracy and Tides Foundation-funded International Federation for Human Rights (FIDH) and the Coalition for the International Criminal Court, funded by the European Union, the Ford Foundation, the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation, the Open Society Institute, the Sigrid Rausing Trust, and Humanity United.
Do you want some more proof of government bushclintoobama lies stooge?
Stay on topic much?!?

you really should stay down in your bunker...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#89 Feb 12, 2013
Skuttlebutt wrote:
don't da boy know da campaign is over but din dat be all he know how to do
All presidents campaign for their party. a sitting president works for the gaols of his adminitration.

tough concepts for a little mind to rasp, i'm sure...
the rest of us

Saint Paul, MN

#90 Feb 12, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>If only you had stood in front of Chris, there'd be no story.
Lawrena gets mad at people who disagree with her and wants them dead.
Bad girl Lawrena, when you grow up you will have to learn to accept differing opinions than your own and not get mad and act out violently. Now go to your room for a time out and NO computer.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#91 Feb 12, 2013
if the election was today, Obama would loose
ahitem

South Boston, VA

#92 Feb 12, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Stay on topic much?!?
you really should stay down in your bunker...
Nice reverse jedi mind trick idiot that doesnt work on the informed, blow it out your ear turd
ahitem

South Boston, VA

#93 Feb 12, 2013
Vance1 wrote:
if the election was today, Obama would loose
I missed the election, our only choises were highway to hell=obama or senic route=oramney

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#94 Feb 13, 2013
snow ducks wrote:
<quoted text>
Woof! U like Obama Agenda or Kerry Amanda?!!! ;-000
It will be a Kerry Armada :)
He is still birthing the boat.
1 post removed

au contraire

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#96 Feb 13, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
About all you CAN do when faced by thuggish Republican obstructionists desperate to derail our government, our economy, and our nation in order to try to seize power.
Their hatred of and obsession with Obama is endangering this country. Maybe it's time to consider charges of treason against GOPee leaders?
Obama Meets the Press—for Lunch
5:41 PM, Feb 12, 2013 • By DANIEL HALPER


. But we likely won't find out what was discussed: The entire luncheon was off the record.

"The anchors of all three broadcast evening newscasts -- NBC’s Brian Williams, ABC’s Diane Sawyer and CBS’s Scott Pelley -- will be in attendance," Huffington Post reported today.

OBAMA: OK GUYS, LETS GET THE PROPAGANDA DOWN PAT FOR MY SPEECH TONIGHT. It won’t contain anything meaningful, but you all will have to make me look smart and presidential.

au contraire

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#97 Feb 13, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>the whole truth is out there. you are just sad that all your dancing on the graves of those people didn't advance you partisan agenda...
everyon is sad about your grave dancing...
Takes 57 Vacation Days Since Vowing He 'Will Not Rest'...Promises to pivot to jobs……..again.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#98 Feb 13, 2013
Name calling will not solve anything. Government WorkFair for entitlements will draw the OCCUPATION into the street.
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#99 Feb 13, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Blow it out your arse.
Cheers,
Typical Dem.
Typical Dem statement - this shows your mentality. You must be Obama trained.
CBOW

Abbottstown, PA

#100 Feb 13, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Try your hiney.
Hiney? Are you a 2 year old? I bet you call sh-t poop, huh? LOL!
CBOW

Abbottstown, PA

#101 Feb 13, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>All presidents campaign for their party. a sitting president works for the gaols of his adminitration.
tough concepts for a little mind to rasp, i'm sure...
You mean works for the "goals of his admiration". Odumbo the celebrity has that skill honed to a fine art....

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#102 Feb 13, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean works for the "goals of his admiration". Odumbo the celebrity has that skill honed to a fine art....
Figures you're so childlike you have to call the president names.

how's that fit in with your 'spirituality'?
Reality Bites

AOL

#103 Feb 13, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Blow it out your arse.
Cheers,
Typical Dem.
Obama's Speech signaled a death knoll for non union middle class families and the businesses who employ them. Big Brother will govern by edict rather than work with the elected representatives of the American people because Obama's insatiable ego demands that Americans submit to HIS divinity in every aspect of their miserable little lives. Very Hugo Chavez! Very "Progressive"!

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#104 Feb 13, 2013
Kahoki wrote:
<quoted text>
He looks too much like his father, Frank Marshal Davis. All the way down to the face freckles.
Yep, momma put another one in the woodpile. You might say she was a hand me down.......and down, and down and down and down and down.
CBOW

Abbottstown, PA

#105 Feb 13, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Figures you're so childlike you have to call the president names.
how's that fit in with your 'spirituality'?
It's called honesty. Call a spade a spade. Fits perfectly into identifying a serpent. "wise as a serpent, but mild as a dove".

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#106 Feb 13, 2013
Space Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy, you Obama ass kissers have no sense of humor whatsoever.
Biggest bunch of intolerant, hateful, overly-sensitive little wussies.
Every last one of you
I criticize Obama, racism, and whiny little punks like you. Deal with it, crybaby.

Is that YOU in your avatar?:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News As Clinton focuses on debate, Trump says he'd c... 3 min Le Jimbo 170
News Moderator Lester Holt under scrutiny during debate 7 min Ronald 4
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 11 min lides 18,472
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 12 min Uncle Tab 243,839
News The debate as seen through millennials' eyes 13 min Le Jimbo 29
News Wells Fargo claws back part of CEO, other execu... 14 min Beggar Cheever 6
News Study finds 20M would lose health coverage unde... 14 min Le Jimbo 118
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min Left of centre 1,432,875
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 15 min positronium 395,720
News Fox News' Brit Hume under fire for saying Clint... 22 min Le Jimbo 73
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 4 hr lmao 1,382
More from around the web