Republicans predict 'bright future' f...

Republicans predict 'bright future' for star of Obama SOTU rebuttal

There are 42 comments on the The Hill story from Jan 30, 2014, titled Republicans predict 'bright future' for star of Obama SOTU rebuttal. In it, The Hill reports that:

Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers's State of the Union response is drawing rave reviews from her fellow Republicans and renewing talk that she could be a vice presidential candidate in 2016.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Hill.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Angry Antlers ”

Since: Sep 08

Miami

#1 Jan 30, 2014
This Dum Dum and her response, laden with references to "god" and "prayer" ad nauseum is the best they can do? LOL.

I guess, like Saracuda Failin', she was chosen for her lady parts as a counter balance to Hillary Clinton?

Keep dreaming, Thugs.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#2 Jan 30, 2014
Wow, i thought it was dross and meaningless and demeaned the audience but it was an improvement on bachmann!
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#3 Jan 30, 2014
Vice presidential?
Wow!
So was Sarah and we know how well that worked out. Chortle!
Bee Eff Dee

Webster, MA

#4 Jan 30, 2014
Caribou Barbie wrote:
This Dum Dum and her response, laden with references to "god" and "prayer" ad nauseum is the best they can do? LOL.
I guess, like Saracuda Failin', she was chosen for her lady parts as a counter balance to Hillary Clinton?
Keep dreaming, Thugs.
"Dum DUm" huh? I guess that war on woman crosses party lines into the Dem/lib world too huh? Dont attack the content of her speech, just hate and make fun of her because shes a woman. Stay classy!
Bee Eff Dee

Webster, MA

#5 Jan 30, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
Wow, i thought it was dross and meaningless and demeaned the audience but it was an improvement on bachmann!
It was a very dry and pointless speech but it was better than last year's Mr Thirsty. LOL. That was priceless.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#6 Jan 30, 2014
Only a Vice-President future, eh?..... How typical.....
fatbacks x

Portland, OR

#7 Jan 30, 2014
Another dunning kruger effect person like all republiCONS. Is she really bobby jindels sister?

“Angry Antlers ”

Since: Sep 08

Miami

#8 Jan 30, 2014
Bee Eff Dee wrote:
<quoted text>"Dum DUm" huh? I guess that war on woman crosses party lines into the Dem/lib world too huh? Dont attack the content of her speech, just hate and make fun of her because shes a woman. Stay classy!
Live in a world of delusion if it suits you...she willingly took the speaking gig, knowing she was there for her lady parts, not the content of her character.

She has no character, for she pimps herself out to a party and a platform that exercises hatred and bigotry towards women, and just about every other group not white, and male.

She puts herself out there, she has to expect to get it back in spades.
Cat74

Plainfield, IL

#9 Jan 30, 2014
She seems better qualified for higher office then some women looking at higher office in the Democrat party. All they have is the Phony Indian, and the Benghazi Bimbo. Uncle Joe will eliminate either one of them in the Primaries.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#10 Jan 30, 2014
Caribou Barbie wrote:
This Dum Dum and her response, laden with references to "god" and "prayer" ad nauseum is the best they can do? LOL.
I guess, like Saracuda Failin', she was chosen for her lady parts as a counter balance to Hillary Clinton?
Keep dreaming, Thugs.
Time for a recap:

The SOTU address by Barry Bongo, let me summarize.
"Good evening my fellow Americans, blab, blab, blab, wealth disparity, blab, blab, blab, tax the rich, blab, blab, George Bush, blab,blab,blab, lack of opportunity, blab,blab,blab, Rush hates me, blab,bab,blab, Fox News, blab,blab,blab, obstructionist republicans, blab,blab,blab, work with congress, blab,blab,blab, create jobs, blab,blab,blab, year of action, blab,blab,blab, income inequality, blab,blab,blab, Herbert Hoover, blab,blab,blab, George Bush, blab,blab,blab, Bush recession, blab,blab,blab, the rich have too much,blab,blab,blab, globall warming, blab, blab, blab, Bush recession, blab,blab,blab,$480 billion jobs program, blab,blab,blab, lobster and arugula, blab,blab,blab, where's Bengazi, blab,blab,blab, what IRS scandal, blab,blab,blab."
Thank you and good night.
Eric Gutafuson

Virginia Beach, VA

#11 Jan 31, 2014
Bright future and Star...... really???????

It doesn't need saying again, that the Republicans are in Never, Never Land.

For all the talk of Obama's approval rating, has any of the Republicans stopped to review the approval ratings of either the Republicans in Congress or any single Republican politician in comparison to Obama's Approval Rating?

It's a case of denial that has anyone looking at the Republicans to make some reemergence in the up coming elections, for the love of God the Republicans have a 22% approval rating, less than half of Obama's lowest rating and 16 pts lower than the Democrats in Congress.

Bohener the House Speaker has a remarkable 63% disapproval rating.

Those aren't numbers indicating a ground swell of support for the Republican party or precursors for a resounding Mid Term Victory.......

It would be my advice to stop fooling yourselves and setting yourself for a major disappointment in Nov 14

Especially being the GOP message is no different than the calamity of disasters that substituted for solutions that reign ruin on America ending the Clinton Surpluses and bringing a massive debt and financial and economic ruin onto America and the World in 2006

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#12 Jan 31, 2014
wow, you kind and gentle libs are sure on the attack of this female. Even if she is not all that great, its not like you to attack a weak woman.

maybe you are not really all that kind and gentle?
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#13 Jan 31, 2014
inbred Genius wrote:
Even if she is not all that great, its not like you to attack ?
Her speech was weak and.as you say, not all that great,-whether it was a man or woman.

As it was described as "window dressing" - and I believe nobody wanted to buy.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#14 Jan 31, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
The SOTU address by Barry Bongo
Guess some of you folks need to turn on the sound before blabbing your nonsense.

The irony is that if the president congratulated the repubes for the shutdown, said cruzzie was a hero, said boehner is a great leader, that the party of no was not in disarrary and congress were doing their job you would still bitch and moan about the speech. LoLL
1 post removed

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#16 Jan 31, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Her speech was weak and.as you say, not all that great,-whether it was a man or woman.
As it was described as "window dressing" - and I believe nobody wanted to buy.
so you're saying its ok to attack her if her speech was weak?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#17 Jan 31, 2014
Obvious parallel to Palin...

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#18 Jan 31, 2014
inbred Genius wrote:
wow, you kind and gentle libs are sure on the attack of this female
How are liberals any different from the conservatives who never heard of her before, either?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#19 Jan 31, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
She seems better qualified for higher office then some women looking at higher office in the Democrat party.
.
Consider the source...
Cat74 wrote:
Women aren't stupid, they are just slow.
CZars_R_US

Orlando, FL

#20 Jan 31, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
She seems better qualified for higher office then some women looking at higher office in the Democrat party. All they have is the Phony Indian, and the Benghazi Bimbo. Uncle Joe will eliminate either one of them in the Primaries.
Don't forget the Walking Dead, Queens of plaster of paris. They could run her but she may melt under the lights.
CZars_R_US

Orlando, FL

#21 Jan 31, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Time for a recap:
The SOTU address by Barry Bongo, let me summarize.
"Good evening my fellow Americans, blab, blab, blab, wealth disparity, blab, blab, blab, tax the rich, blab, blab, George Bush, blab,blab,blab, lack of opportunity, blab,blab,blab, Rush hates me, blab,bab,blab, Fox News, blab,blab,blab, obstructionist republicans, blab,blab,blab, work with congress, blab,blab,blab, create jobs, blab,blab,blab, year of action, blab,blab,blab, income inequality, blab,blab,blab, Herbert Hoover, blab,blab,blab, George Bush, blab,blab,blab, Bush recession, blab,blab,blab, the rich have too much,blab,blab,blab, globall warming, blab, blab, blab, Bush recession, blab,blab,blab,$480 billion jobs program, blab,blab,blab, lobster and arugula, blab,blab,blab, where's Bengazi, blab,blab,blab, what IRS scandal, blab,blab,blab."
Thank you and good night.
I heard something about having a pen and a phone too. Guess he's going to call someone to help him with his golf scoring.
Someone also yelled from the audience "Give that man a cigar", but Hillairy told Bill to shut up. I think all that jumping up and down made him dizzy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 min Actual Science 61,108
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min VetnorsGate 1,421,410
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 2 min abc 8,180
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Buster Steinbeizer 222,900
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min American Lady 240,245
News GOP at war with itself (Mar '16) 4 min Tn clm 1,742
News Bernie Sanders says he'll vote for Hillary Clinton 10 min Lawrence Wolf 78
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 36 min Sharrp Shooter 393,457
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 44 min inbred Genius 447
News Who is the real 'racist,' Clinton or Trump? Thi... 50 min too much 197
More from around the web