Senate releases interview transcripts...

Senate releases interview transcripts about Trump Tower meeting with Russians

There are 17 comments on the Yahoo! story from May 16, 2018, titled Senate releases interview transcripts about Trump Tower meeting with Russians. In it, Yahoo! reports that:

Donald Trump Jr. told the Senate Judiciary Committee last year he couldn't remember whether he had discussed the Russia investigation with his father and said he didn't think there was anything wrong with meeting a Russian lawyer at Trump Tower ahead of the 2016 presidential election, according to transcripts released Wednesday of his interview with the panel. The committee released more than 1,800 pages of transcripts of interviews with Trump's son and others who attended a June 9, 2016, meeting at which they expected to receive dirt about Trump's opponent, Democrat Hillary Clinton.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Yahoo!.

gnnn

Montgomery, MN

#1 May 16, 2018
No collusion.Never was any collusion.Where is the intelligence that the DNC was ever even hacked by the Russians.We know wikileaks did but thats what they do.
Question

Peabody, MA

#2 May 16, 2018
gnnn wrote:
No collusion.Never was any collusion.Where is the intelligence that the DNC was ever even hacked by the Russians.We know wikileaks did but thats what they do.
Isnít it more likely incompetent collusion?

Obviously Putin wanted Trump to win.

Problem is, the secret got out, thus the incompetence.

But the remaining question is what does Putin want from Trump?
He Named Me Black Annie

Cibolo, TX

#3 May 16, 2018
Nobody cares anymore. The "Special" Counsel has taken the short bus and done more damage to the FBI, CIA, and Justice Department than Teflon Don ald.
Shirvell s Shrivel

Philadelphia, PA

#4 May 16, 2018
gnnn wrote:
<quoted text>
No, moron, you don't know anything. wikileaks is not a hacking organization.(It might have hackers associated with it.) wikileaks is a publisher of leaked materials. wikileaks employs drop boxes to get stuff. It got materials from Chelsea Manning, for example. It did not hack those, you idiot.

The likely thing is that no one hacked the DNC. There was a leak by a disgruntled Bernie insider at the DNC to wikileaks, but he is mysteriously dead now. Podesta did not secure his emails with a proper password, I believe. Those releases did not exactly require hacking.
Shirvell s Shrivel

Philadelphia, PA

#5 May 16, 2018
Were the transcripts in the original Cyrillic?
davy

Colby, KS

#6 May 17, 2018
Shirvell s Shrivel wrote:
<quoted text>

No, moron, you don't know anything. wikileaks is not a hacking organization.(It might have hackers associated with it.) wikileaks is a publisher of leaked materials. wikileaks employs drop boxes to get stuff. It got materials from Chelsea Manning, for example. It did not hack those, you idiot.

The likely thing is that no one hacked the DNC. There was a leak by a disgruntled Bernie insider at the DNC to wikileaks, but he is mysteriously dead now. Podesta did not secure his emails with a proper password, I believe. Those releases did not exactly require hacking.
you are a dumbass
Ted Haggard s Masseur

Philadelphia, PA

#7 May 17, 2018
davy wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a dumbass
But you do not have any evidence of that you can point to from the content of my post, you kkk washout.
dolphinsRcute

Jacksonville, AR

#8 May 17, 2018
Tiny Violinist

Peabody, MA

#9 May 17, 2018
dolphinsRcute wrote:
https://www.theguardian.com/en vironment/2018/may/16/ukraine- claims-dolphin-army-captured-b y-russia-went-on-hunger-strike
Dolphins will do that when they are not happy.

Story makes me sad. Using beautiful creatures this way is criminal and inhumane.

Humans are horrible.
1 post removed

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#11 May 18, 2018
gnnn wrote:
You poor mindless sap!

Location hidden

#12 May 18, 2018
Question wrote:
<quoted text>

Isnít it more likely incompetent collusion?

Obviously Putin wanted Trump to win.

Problem is, the secret got out, thus the incompetence.

But the remaining question is what does Putin want from Trump?
His capitulation.

Location hidden

#13 May 18, 2018
He Named Me Black Annie wrote:
Nobody cares anymore. The "Special" Counsel has taken the short bus and done more damage to the FBI, CIA, and Justice Department than Teflon Don ald.
The special counsel is hardly through with those criminal sonsofbitches that infest the White House. It will soon reach the head of the snake.
davy

Colby, KS

#14 May 18, 2018
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>The special counsel is hardly through with those criminal sonsofbitches that infest the White House. It will soon reach the head of the snake.
never happen fairy larry
1 post removed

Location hidden

#16 May 18, 2018
davy wrote:
<quoted text>

never happen fairy larry
You poor mental midget. You have to be with yourself 24 hours a day. My sympathies.
Wait a Minute

United States

#17 May 18, 2018
davy wrote:
<quoted text>

never happen fairy larry
Fairies are awesome.

Trump and Co., not so much.
He Named Me Black Annie

Cibolo, TX

#18 May 18, 2018
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>The special counsel is hardly through with those criminal sonsofbitches that infest the White House. It will soon reach the head of the snake.
I agree. But you meant to say infested. Obama is going down for ordering Loretta Lynch to spy on the Trump campaign. What a scumbag!

Location hidden

#19 May 18, 2018
He Named Me Black Annie wrote:
<quoted text>

I agree. But you meant to say infested. Obama is going down for ordering Loretta Lynch to spy on the Trump campaign. What a scumbag!
It's nice that you confessed after your first two sentences.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Rattlesnake Pete 1,830,890
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 7 min ffj 106,331
News Kavanaugh faces final round of questioning with... 12 min Choicerocks 70
News Kavanaugh accuser to tell her side to Senate 15 min justice 9
News Brett Kavanaugh accuser speaks out about her al... 22 min illegalisillegal 80
News Trump's land of delusion 23 min swampmudd 6,246
News Woman accusing Brett Kavanaugh of sexual miscon... 25 min Cat 391
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... (Nov '16) 2 hr RiccardoFire 10,820