What Should Protesters Be Demanding i...

What Should Protesters Be Demanding in #Ferguson?

There are 4 comments on the Slate story from Aug 19, 2014, titled What Should Protesters Be Demanding in #Ferguson?. In it, Slate reports that:

The front page of today's St. Louis Post-Dispatch portrays an unnamed police officer firing cans of tear gas.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Slate.

Im The Uno

Lees Summit, MO

#1 Aug 19, 2014
Protesters are in no position to demand anything.The sad part of this is that if the cop had been black it would have made the news for about 5 seconds and nobody would have gave 2 shits.Blacks kill blacks day in and day out an no one acts like they care but let's blame whitey on this one.This was a good excuse to act lie fools,im sure you remember the major chimp out after the Rodney King verdict.That was also a excuse to act like crazed animals.You never get results by burning and stealing,it just shows your ignorance.It's time for the tear gas and rubber bullets to be put away and get down to business.Anyone looting or burning should be shot on sight and im sure the bullshit would stop very soon.
neveratfault

Frankfurt, Germany

#2 Aug 20, 2014
Im The Uno wrote:
Protesters are in no position to demand anything.The sad part of this is that if the cop had been black it would have made the news for about 5 seconds and nobody would have gave 2 shits.Blacks kill blacks day in and day out an no one acts like they care but let's blame whitey on this one.This was a good excuse to act lie fools,im sure you remember the major chimp out after the Rodney King verdict.That was also a excuse to act like crazed animals.You never get results by burning and stealing,it just shows your ignorance.It's time for the tear gas and rubber bullets to be put away and get down to business.Anyone looting or burning should be shot on sight and im sure the bullshit would stop very soon.
Protesters who burn and loot should be shot on sight People have a right to have their property protected by the local PD .
Protesting the legal shooting of an attempted murderer is not a bad thing
neveratfault

Frankfurt, Germany

#3 Aug 21, 2014
Im The Uno wrote:
Check this quote out White people NEVER get stopped for speeding I can remember getting pulled over because my car matched the description of a stolen vehicle BFD Poor me

"I am the Attorney General of the United States, but I am also a black man ... I can remember being stopped on the New Jersey turnpike on two occasions and accused of speeding. Pulled over," Holder told a community meeting in the St Louis suburb, according to U.S. media.
1 post removed
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#5 Aug 21, 2014
Im The Uno wrote:
Protesters are in no position to demand anything.The sad part of this is that if the cop had been black it would have made the news for about 5 seconds.
cop of 'color' shot and killed a 20yr old unarmed man in Salt Lake City 7-11 parking lot 2 weeks ago. The riots there have been something awful to see and obumbles and holder are right on it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Julia 270,689
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min RoxLo 1,536,437
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 10 min spud 2,815
News Obama in Berlin: 'We Can't Hide Behind a Wall' 21 min Chilli J 58
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 22 min Just Think 6,174
News Democrats focus on voting rights to fight Trump... 26 min Barry Soetoro 78
News Democratic congressman has heart valve replacem... 27 min spud 80
News James Comey fired as FBI director 42 min Gotti 2,925
News New 'Blue Lives Matter' laws raise concerns amo... 10 hr UMoronRACEUMAKEWO... 47
More from around the web