The political debate on same-sex marriage is over

Mar 24, 2013 Full story: The Washington Post 195

The Supreme Court will hear two landmark cases on gay marriage this week that have the potential to reshape how the country defines one of its most sacred institutions.

Full Story
First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Osama Obama Hates USA

Mountville, PA

#1 Mar 24, 2013
We good Americans who aren't freaks are tired of hearing about the fruits and their nuts.

“Cops are COOL”

Since: Mar 09

Zero tolerance for PUNK action

#2 Mar 24, 2013
Hopefully John Roberts wont fck up again like he did with the unconstitutional illegal ObamaCare.
Max

United States

#3 Mar 24, 2013
So, God's plan for marriage is to be discarded? Not surprising since SCOTUS permits killing God's babies in the womb. How long will God permit this copying of Sodom etc?
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#4 Mar 24, 2013
Max wrote:
So, God's plan for marriage is to be discarded? Not surprising since SCOTUS permits killing God's babies in the womb. How long will God permit this copying of Sodom etc?
Wow, you're yearning for an American Taliban. Why don't you move to Iran? I heard they don't have gays there and abortion is illegal.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#5 Mar 24, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
Hopefully John Roberts wont fck up again like he did with the unconstitutional illegal ObamaCare.
I agree. But because of that, I have lost my respect and faith in him to follow the U.S. Constitution, and I also now doubt that he is very smart.
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

#6 Mar 24, 2013
Will the gay marriage issue go away if the court defines marriage as between a man, and a woman? That is why the Court should issue a final defination of the 2nd amendment too, so the Government won't be strangled with these social issues rather then governing. We are in grave danger with the horrible financial mess the mentally challenged have put us in, without any thought to a solution. We can prepare our own family, but there are millions of families that refuse to face reality, and will never help themselves.
3 posts removed
Who

Wyoming, MI

#10 Mar 25, 2013
Sparklestrips4u wrote:
<quoted text>Loser if they deny equallity I personally will aide terrorist groups in this countrys downfall
You're a liberal so you already are.

“Moderately yours....”

Since: Aug 12

Buffalo, NY

#11 Mar 25, 2013
Max wrote:
The legal defination of mariage can easily accept same sex marriage in full civil equality
A civil marriage need not be blessed in a church to have legal equality
If you desire to have your marriage be more than a civil contract than have it accepted and blessed by your church.
I can not see why there isnot room for both definitions of marriage to co-exist

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#12 Mar 25, 2013
Max wrote:
Yes, abortion was overturned by scotus, even though it had never been settled as a law. This is just the liberals legislating from the bench again. It matters not whether something is for or against the constitution, it matters only how many on the left are currently on the court.

Paris

#13 Mar 25, 2013
Sparklestrips4u wrote:
<quoted text>So long as there targets are chriSTAINS
Yep, I guess when you are a living abomination, you have to blame someone for your despicable behavior.

Paris

#14 Mar 25, 2013
Makes sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you're yearning for an American Taliban. Why don't you move to Iran? I heard they don't have gays there and abortion is illegal.
CYPRUS VOTES TO SEIZE CITIZENS' CASH, well is this better than their guns.....oh that's right, they already did that. Obama drools in envy.

Since: Mar 07

Drakes Branch, VA

#15 Mar 25, 2013
Osama Obama Hates USA wrote:
We good Americans who aren't freaks are tired of hearing about the fruits and their nuts.
If there were more of them in the American diet, the obesity epidemic would not be so severe.

Drakes Branch, VA

#16 Mar 25, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, I guess when you are a living abomination, you have to blame someone for your despicable behavior.
Unless you personally know them, and live in their home, how would you know what behaviors they engage in?

Ooooooh, I see, it'e the ones that come directly out of your OWN mind - your own fantasies about what you would like gay folks to be doing.

You do know that's pretty silly, right?
serfs up

Daytona Beach, FL

#17 Mar 25, 2013
Buffalo Bull wrote:
<quoted text>
The legal defination of mariage can easily accept same sex marriage in full civil equality
A civil marriage need not be blessed in a church to have legal equality
If you desire to have your marriage be more than a civil contract than have it accepted and blessed by your church.
I can not see why there isnot room for both definitions of marriage to co-exist
If not for the miserable existence of many people in a hetero way I would agree with you. It is obvious now that there are reasons your influence has been limited in human history. You sound so innocent. But you have so much bitterness built in your personalities. There are many men and women with homosexual ways of living in positions of power. You influence the peons and do it well. You are murderers. You are killers. You are the nastiest people in human history. Yet you act innocent. You've been wronged. Old time religious books and secular word of mouths has documented it. Warnings! Of course the egos and ignorance of men on the opposite side have caused damage to any rights men might have also. This war will be lost. The battles will be won until a certain point. May you know peace. And may all people know the same.

Drakes Branch, VA

#18 Mar 25, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>CYPRUS VOTES TO SEIZE CITIZENS' CASH, well is this better than their guns.....oh that's right, they already did that. Obama drools in envy.
Obama has never suggested taking people's guns, or their savings out of banks.

Why make this silly stuff up? Don't like his policy - then argue logically against it.
1 post removed

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#20 Mar 25, 2013
Sparklestrips4u wrote:
<quoted text>That's right... there's nothing worse then a ChriSTAIN
What about reactionary, teabag, troglodytes. They all need to 'legitimately' rape themselves.
1 post removed

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#22 Mar 25, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
Roberts is likely to write the majority opinion overturning DOMA!

It's about the only good thing to come out of 8 years of the Shrub administration.

Tawas City, Michigan

#23 Mar 25, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Will the gay marriage issue go away if the court defines marriage as between a man, and a woman? That is why the Court should issue a final defination of the 2nd amendment too, so the Government won't be strangled with these social issues rather then governing. We are in grave danger with the horrible financial mess the mentally challenged have put us in, without any thought to a solution. We can prepare our own family, but there are millions of families that refuse to face reality, and will never help themselves.
No, it will never go away until same-sex couples have the right to marry in all 50 states.

Tawas City, Michigan

#24 Mar 25, 2013
Justice Roberts' lesbian cousin will attend the SCOTUS hearings.

Paris

#25 Mar 25, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless you personally know them, and live in their home, how would you know what behaviors they engage in?
Ooooooh, I see, it'e the ones that come directly out of your OWN mind - your own fantasies about what you would like gay folks to be doing.
You do know that's pretty silly, right?
Close your eyes, then the obvious will go away.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bobby Jindal: 'Let's be honest here, Islam has ... 5 min The Awakened 224
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Bluestater 1,171,849
Body cameras for cops could be the biggest chan... 14 min xxxrayted 2,338
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 19 min Guru 184,265
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 19 min xxxrayted 5,525
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 20 min Brian_G 33,749
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 25 min republiCONS 167,836
Can Obama's presidency be saved? 53 min xxxrayted 1,544
Obama Calls for Two Years of Free Community Col... 3 hr RADIO 742
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 6 hr Cheech the Conser... 303,932
More from around the web