Chuck Hagel - and his foes - gear up ...

Chuck Hagel - and his foes - gear up for Pentagon nomination fight

There are 34 comments on the The Guardian story from Jan 27, 2013, titled Chuck Hagel - and his foes - gear up for Pentagon nomination fight. In it, The Guardian reports that:

Super Pacs have apparently been formed to derail the appointment of Hagel, a Republican, to the Pentagon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Guardian.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ninthman

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#1 Jan 27, 2013
it's hard to get that job if you hate the Jews as much as the Muslims do.
Obama can't protect us in Benghazi, his appointments are garbage, and he doesn't know how to pick good people that won't cause a big mess such as this. He's Obama the menace. He makes EVERYTHING very hard.
I guess he needs the attention or something.
1 post removed

“My Commander-in-Chi ef!”

Since: Jun 07

Obama got Osama!

#3 Jan 27, 2013
Whatever President Obama thinks is best when it comes to any aspect of this great nation (especially on National Security… think Osama bin Laden) then ‘We the People back him 100%... per the landslide victory from November 6th with a gifted wrapped mandate, LOL!

Chuck Hagel is an American hero and patriotic Americans supports his nomination.
more vacation

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#4 Jan 27, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
it's hard to get that job if you hate the Jews as much as the Muslims do.
Obama can't protect us in Benghazi, his appointments are garbage, and he doesn't know how to pick good people that won't cause a big mess such as this. He's Obama the menace. He makes EVERYTHING very hard.
I guess he needs the attention or something.
No+me+na+tion!! ;-000h, just hate/go!!not gook/wen!!;-000
2 posts removed

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#7 Jan 27, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Whatever President Obama thinks is best when it comes to any aspect of this great nation (especially on National Security… think Osama bin Laden) then ‘We the People back him 100%... per the landslide victory from November 6th with a gifted wrapped mandate, LOL!
Chuck Hagel is an American hero and patriotic Americans supports his nomination.
Obama, Clinton defend record in Middle East... Yes, the 60 minutes rehearsed Dog and Pony show that OBAMA REQUESTED CBS DO, is a staged puff piece to get the press to lay off Clinton and let Benghazi die faster than the Ambassador and three others.

ABCNEWS COVERUP: NO QUESTIONS TO SENATOR ON PROSTITUTES... What's new with the MSM.......Marxist Stooges & Mo Fo's.

CBSNEWS Runs Segment:'Let's Give Up On The Constitution'... Well isn't that exactly what the left has been trying till the courts just slapped Obama down for abuse of power.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#8 Jan 27, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Obama, Clinton defend record in Middle East... Yes, the 60 minutes rehearsed Dog and Pony show that OBAMA REQUESTED CBS DO, is a staged puff piece to get the press to lay off Clinton and let Benghazi die faster than the Ambassador and three others.
ABCNEWS COVERUP: NO QUESTIONS TO SENATOR ON PROSTITUTES... What's new with the MSM.......Marxist Stooges & Mo Fo's.
CBSNEWS Runs Segment:'Let's Give Up On The Constitution'... Well isn't that exactly what the left has been trying till the courts just slapped Obama down for abuse of power.
Cross thread birther nut DUMBOSPAM.
Cat74

United States

#9 Jan 27, 2013
Another second rate nominee to make Obama look smarter then he really is, he never runs out of the stupid people. Hagel was voted out, because he is not very bright. Watch the Democrats come to his defense.
singggo

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#10 Jan 27, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Another second rate nominee to make Obama look smarter then he really is, he never runs out of the stupid people. Hagel was voted out, because he is not very bright. Watch the Democrats come to his defense.
Hahahagel, NE. no free Obamacare 4U...Warren Buffett care!;-00

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#11 Jan 28, 2013
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Cross thread birther nut DUMBOSPAM.
Prove it wrong maggot.........crickets.
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

#12 Jan 28, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
lecry-a-thon: Day 83

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#13 Jan 28, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Prove it wrong maggot.........crickets.
Cross thread birther nut DUMBOSPAM. I don't have to prove anything about you're birther nut moronic posts. You have to prove anything you post is a fact. So far, you've only proven you're an ignorant frightwingnut. and you've done that 88,000 times. POOKIE.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#14 Jan 28, 2013
The Left isn't crazy about Hagel, so it's no surprise that the Right is acting as if he's a radical Weatherman and raving anti-Semite. They have NO connection whatever to the real world, and simply invent wild fantasies to attack anyone to the left of them (IOW, practially everyone).

Bizarre...

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#15 Jan 28, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Obama, Clinton defend record in Middle East... Yes, the 60 minutes rehearsed Dog and Pony show that OBAMA REQUESTED CBS DO, is a staged puff piece to get the press to lay off Clinton and let Benghazi die faster than the Ambassador and three others....EDITED...
Prove it, maggot muncher.
the rest of us

Saint Paul, MN

#16 Jan 28, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
They have NO connection whatever to the real world, and simply invent wild fantasies to attack.....BLAH,FART,FART..... ..
No again Professor Fartsack, you long ago left reality and retreated into your world of delusion and hate. Thank God you have absolutely no authority nor influence in the real world.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#17 Jan 28, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
it's hard to get that job if you hate the Jews as much as the Muslims do.
Obama can't protect us in Benghazi, his appointments are garbage, and he doesn't know how to pick good people that won't cause a big mess such as this. He's Obama the menace. He makes EVERYTHING very hard.
I guess he needs the attention or something.
Nutballs like yourself need the attention of a good psychiatrist. You've become a victim of serious Obama Derangement Syndrome.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#18 Jan 28, 2013
Also a serious dose of Benghazi Fever, I think.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#19 Jan 28, 2013
the rectum of us wrote:
<quoted text>
No, again Professor, I'm merely an annoying Fartsack. When you take illegal drugs the way I have, you leave reality and retreat into your own world of delusion, stalking, and hate, as I have. Thank God I have absolutely no authority nor influence in the real world.
No brains, either. Just so that's clear...:)
Don Joe

Saint Paul, MN

#20 Jan 28, 2013
It's fun to watch the republicans eat their own. However it is sickening to watch the democrats defend the republicans. If there was just one issue the democrats would stand up to the GOP on. Oh, well, money talks and only money has a voice in Washington DC and in the media.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#21 Jan 28, 2013
Does anyone really doubt that Chuck Hagel will be confirmed? If you do, get a new Ouija Board.
2 posts removed
Don Joe

Saint Paul, MN

#24 Jan 28, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
Does anyone really doubt that Chuck Hagel will be confirmed? If you do, get a new Ouija Board.
Does anyone think he should be confirmed? The GOP hates him because he is being appointed by Obama. The left doesn't like him because he is a far out, whacked, fanatic right winger. How many additional wars will he create just to transfer our wealth to the military industrial complex?

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#25 Jan 28, 2013
The Delegate wrote:
<quoted text>Of course he will be confirmed you drone. The Marxist liberal mafia says it's a deal the spineless repubs can't refuse. Hagel will fail like all the other Obozo appointees.
Leave the Teabagger, take the conolli.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 7 min Chimney1 209,504
News Police in riot-hit Charlotte say shooting victi... 25 min Willy Wonka meme 541
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 41 min Dr Guru 225,509
News Hillary Clinton speaks in Orlando on her plan f... 48 min T-REX 7
News Barbara Boxer speaks at Women's Equality Day lu... 53 min Bill Lewinsky 3
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr Sir Ghost-Rider 395,372
News Obama vetoes 9/11 bill; possible override by Co... 1 hr frigginhell 57
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Jay 243,458
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr VetnorsGate 1,431,719
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 3 hr Big Agribusiness 10,160
More from around the web