47 percent still like Mitt Romney

He may have all but disappeared from the national stage, but Mitt Romney has not lost much support since losing the presidential race. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wow

Santa Fe, NM

#1 Dec 10, 2012
that number keeps coming back to haunt him. I would think he'd be considered more likable if he disavowed the crap he said trying to appeal to the teabaggers and 1 percenters.
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#2 Dec 10, 2012
47 percent still like mitt romneyhood, romesia, & romney who(?)....... shows a poll. The polls didn't get reality right during the election. This twisted poll doesn't have it right, now. re-pubic-lick-uns (grand outdated party), even cultivating millions of racists, lost mitt's race by many millions of votes.

I'm glad re-pubic-lick-uns can't figure out why mitt lost(everyone loves a rich man who treats everyone else as an underling). re-pubic-lick-uns are lining themselves up to lose the next 3 or 4 elections.
Franklin

Portland, OR

#3 Dec 10, 2012
The less I hear of him, the better I like him.
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#4 Dec 10, 2012
Franklin wrote:
The less I hear of him, the better I like him.
romney who(?).....

“It's Time to Defeat Terrorism ”

Since: May 11

NYC

#5 Dec 10, 2012
Romney was right to claim that 47% are votes that Obama purchased with the American taxpayer's dollars. Clearly, Mitt Romney must stand up to the corrupt and illegal election campaign of Obama that used hundreds of billions of dollars of the empty coffers of the treasury to buy the votes of more than 26 million Blacks, Hispanic and Asians including illegals and students with free checks promised for lifetime for their vote. Mitt Romney has the money to hire lawyers to investigate the most outrageous stealing of election in US history by the Mozlem Brother scholar Obama who used his power of dictator to make the voters dependent on his free checks as means to bribe the voters. Never in US history of 236 had an incumbent president used hundreds of billions of dollars behind the back of US Congress to pay student loans, pay mortgages, pay food stamps to tens of millions of minority and illegals and offer them unemployment payment for lifetime and disability checks for lifetime. There is no reason for Mitt Romney to hide from the deceitful Obama'[s liberal media that Obama used to hide his corrupt purchase by bribing tens of millions of votes against the US Constitution.
Beck

Port Charlotte, FL

#6 Dec 11, 2012
Jeff Brightone wrote:
Romney was right to claim that 47% are votes that Obama purchased with the American taxpayer's dollars. Clearly, Mitt Romney must stand up to the corrupt and illegal election campaign of Obama that used hundreds of billions of dollars of the empty coffers of the treasury to buy the votes of more than 26 million Blacks, Hispanic and Asians including illegals and students with free checks promised for lifetime for their vote. Mitt Romney has the money to hire lawyers to investigate the most outrageous stealing of election in US history by the Mozlem Brother scholar Obama who used his power of dictator to make the voters dependent on his free checks as means to bribe the voters. Never in US history of 236 had an incumbent president used hundreds of billions of dollars behind the back of US Congress to pay student loans, pay mortgages, pay food stamps to tens of millions of minority and illegals and offer them unemployment payment for lifetime and disability checks for lifetime. There is no reason for Mitt Romney to hide from the deceitful Obama'[s liberal media that Obama used to hide his corrupt purchase by bribing tens of millions of votes against the US Constitution.
Do you really belive what you say? You are like old mitt, a pure nut. Get over it you all lost. You nuts are still paying for what Bush did. Two wars and 4400 kids killed!
Blue

Port Charlotte, FL

#7 Dec 17, 2012
yep!
3 posts removed
LargeLanguage

Chester, UK

#11 Jan 3, 2013
Beck wrote:
<quoted text>Do you really belive what you say? You are like old mitt, a pure nut. Get over it you all lost. You nuts are still paying for what Bush did. Two wars and 4400 kids killed!
The war in Iraq was well placed. What about the drone attacks of Obama as well as the benghazi incident and the lack of attention paid to security, by both Obama, and Joe Biden?
old mitch

Port Charlotte, FL

#12 Jan 5, 2013
Jeff Brightone wrote:
A repuck cry baby! Suck it up big boy you all lost. BIG TIME Ha Ha
old mitch

Port Charlotte, FL

#13 Jan 5, 2013
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
The war in Iraq was well placed. What about the drone attacks of Obama as well as the benghazi incident and the lack of attention paid to security, by both Obama, and Joe Biden?
You right real sure you pugs want to talk about {lack of attention} after 911? What a dumb-bo
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#14 Jan 5, 2013
old mitch wrote:
<quoted text>You right real sure you pugs want to talk about {lack of attention} after 911? What a dumb-bo
But Obama is worse, he is actually killing innocent people, not just ignoring them.
1 post removed
old mitch

Port Charlotte, FL

#16 Jan 6, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
But Obama is worse, he is actually killing innocent people, not just ignoring them.
What did bush kill the first night of dropping bombs in Iraq? Old men,women and kids innocent people. bombs have no eyes.Not very smart are you?
old mitch

Port Charlotte, FL

#17 Jan 6, 2013
Jizzlam wrote:
<quoted text>
we all lost...you silly little girl
I don't thank so...Lots of other feel the same as I do.I guess all the people can.t be smart. We have 47% of whine bags. Now what do you thank...suck much?
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#18 Jan 6, 2013
old mitch wrote:
<quoted text>What did bush kill the first night of dropping bombs in Iraq? Old men,women and kids innocent people. bombs have no eyes.Not very smart are you?
Bush was ineffectual, but he was at least a republican after all.
Lepor

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#19 Jan 7, 2013
Mitt Romney?
The name sounds familiar.
But I cannot recall where I have heard that name.
Isn't he the president of Wal-Mart?
CunningLinguist

Kissimmee, FL

#20 Jan 7, 2013
Washington Celebrates Solving Totally Unnecessary Crisis They Created

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—In the aftermath of the fiscal-cliff deal, Republicans in Congress issued a heartfelt apology to the top 1.5 per cent richest people in America, offering “messages of profound condolence” for allowing their taxes to increase slightly.

“Our hearts go out to them,” said House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio), still teary-eyed after hanging up the phone with a multimillionaire in Orange County, California.“We came to Washington to do the work of 1.5 per cent of the American people, and we didn’t get it done.”

The House Speaker said that he had spoken to several members of the top 1.5 per cent who were “understandably despondent” over seeing their taxes rise marginally as a result of the deal:“Some of them were so upset they even considered moving to Canada, until they found out the taxes were higher there.”

Mr. Boehner said that he tried to offer the wealthy consolation by reminding them that because of an increase in payroll taxes, millions of middle-class and working-class Americans would be suffering more than they would:“That usually put them in a better mood.”

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/borowit...
House Majority Leader Eric Cantor (R-Virginia) assailed the fiscal-cliff legislation today, calling it “a classic example of putting 98.5 per cent of the American people ahead of the rest of the country.”

Offering words of hope to the top 1.5 per cent, Mr. Cantor said,“In a few months we’ll have the next debate about the debt ceiling. As God is my witness, we will try to do a better job of bringing this nation to the brink of Armageddon.”

But to billionaires such as Harland Dorrinson, a longtime super-donor to the G.O.P., such assurances ring hollow:“If the fiscal-cliff deal is the kind of performance we can expect from Republican politicians, what’s the point of owning them?”
CunningLinguist

Kissimmee, FL

#21 Jan 7, 2013
Time Names Mitt Romney Man of the Year 1912

NEW YORK (The Borowitz Report)—In an extraordinary gesture of recognition for a losing Presidential nominee, Time magazine today named former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney Man of the Year 1912.

In a press release explaining its decision, Time’s editorial board wrote,“Even though his quest for the Presidency was unsuccessful, Mr. Romney’s ideas about foreign policy, taxation, wealth inequality, and women’s rights typified the year 1912 as no one else has.”

In giving Mr. Romney the nod, Time said that he beat out such other candidates for Man of the Year 1912 as Tsar Nicholas II of Russia, Kaiser Wilhelm II of Germany, and Edward Smith, captain of the Titanic.

“It was very close between Romney and the Titanic guy, but we gave it to Romney because it took him slightly longer to sink,” Time wrote.

Mr. Romney could not be reached for comment, a spokesman said, because he was travelling around the world visiting his money.

Since: Jan 13

Largo, FL

#22 Jan 7, 2013
CunningLinguist wrote:
Time Names Mitt Romney Man of the Year 1912
NEW YORK (The Borowitz Report)—In an extraordinary gesture of recognition for a losing Presidential nominee, Time magazine today named former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney Man of the Year 1912.
In a press release explaining its decision, Time’s editorial board wrote,“Even though his quest for the Presidency was unsuccessful, Mr. Romney’s ideas about foreign policy, taxation, wealth inequality, and women’s rights typified the year 1912 as no one else has.”
In giving Mr. Romney the nod, Time said that he beat out such other candidates for Man of the Year 1912 as Tsar Nicholas II of Russia, Kaiser Wilhelm II of Germany, and Edward Smith, captain of the Titanic.
“It was very close between Romney and the Titanic guy, but we gave it to Romney because it took him slightly longer to sink,” Time wrote.
Mr. Romney could not be reached for comment, a spokesman said, because he was travelling around the world visiting his money.
LOL
CunningLinguist

Kissimmee, FL

#23 Jan 7, 2013
Parting shot! hehe

I just received my tax return for 2011 back from the IRS. It puzzles me?

They are questioning how many dependents I claimed.

I surmise it was because of my response to the question: "List all dependents?"

I replied:
12 million illegal immigrants;
3 million crack heads;
42 million unemployed people on food stamps,
2 million people in over 243 prisons;
535 useless vagrants in the U.S. House and Senate.
and two very pesky, albeit ILLEGAL wars.

Evidently, this was NOT an acceptable answer!

WHO THE HELL DID I MISS?

“Brains”

Since: Jan 13

Nom Nom

#24 Jan 11, 2013
Lepor wrote:
Mitt Romney?
The name sounds familiar.
But I cannot recall where I have heard that name.
Isn't he the president of Wal-Mart?
No, he didn't get that job either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama: Racism, bias in US will take time to tackle 3 min Trolling Stone 2,309
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Incognito4Ever 1,172,574
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 min red and right 304,572
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Le Duped 168,138
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 min End is Not Yet 307,919
State of the Union spoilers: Obama's proposal f... 5 min spocko 167
U.S. senator threatens aid cut to Palestinians ... 5 min Captain Yesterday 56
With State of the Union, Obama sets agenda ... ... 28 min James 130
Scott Walker has no college degree. That's norm... 1 hr Justin 625
More from around the web