Global warming 'undeniable,' scientis...

Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

There are 36895 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jul 29, 2010, titled Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

“BET DAP”

Since: Feb 09

GOOM BOWN

#34885 Jun 30, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...like a dumbass troll of your sort even knows what a "feeback loop" is....:)
in your case, son, i witness it first hand.

try again, mullet.

“BET DAP”

Since: Feb 09

GOOM BOWN

#34886 Jun 30, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
<quoted text>
IOW, you've got nothing and want others to do your research for you. Typical.
if only a liggy like yourself would do their own research. that would be very unique.

pssst.....has anyone ever called you stupid? if so, they weren't lying.
1 post removed
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#34888 Jun 30, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what you were searching on, but it comes up without a problem for me. Try a fragment. If that doesn't work for you, you are beyond help.
LIAR. Show the refence, then, LOL.

You made it up and I explained what you did previously.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#34889 Jun 30, 2014
Show the reference, I said, as previously.

Deniers use tertiary waste material, LOL.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#34890 Jun 30, 2014
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>LIAR. Show the refence, then, LOL.
You made it up and I explained what you did previously.
You are inept and your response is to call me a liar? You can lead a horse to water...
1 post removed
Mothra

Tempe, AZ

#34892 Jun 30, 2014
Fair Game wrote:
<quoted text>
So if scientists are manipulating data to create an artificial warming trend, why would they manipulate the present *down*?
Cuz the got caught?
Mothra

Tempe, AZ

#34893 Jun 30, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
Two more posts not worth reading.

Do shut up... you're adding more CO2 to the atmosphere.

Hypocrite.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#34894 Jun 30, 2014
Fair Game wrote:
So if scientists are manipulating data to create an artificial warming trend, why would they manipulate the present *down*?
Truth still matters to some NOAA employees.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#34895 Jun 30, 2014
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>“The scientific evidence for global warming is overwhelming and no one can prove otherwise,” Keating said.
wrong as usual, Dingus

Imagine That: 45 Days After Predicted 'Irreversible Collapse,' Antarctic Sea Ice Sets New Record
Hank Paulson, whose claim to fame in the public sector is panicking and browbeating the nation and its Washington politicians into accepting the Troubled Asset Relief Program in late September 2008, and who just two weeks later "put a (figurative) gun to the heads" of large-bank CEOs to "persuade"…
NewsBusters from RSS

“you know i know”

denver

#34896 Jun 30, 2014
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>FYI. Keating is the author of the recent book “Undeniable: Dialogues on Global Warming,” which employs a Socratic-style discussion between three friends over email in a climate change polemic.
Is he related to Al Snore?

“you know i know”

denver

#34897 Jun 30, 2014
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Hand waving is not science communication. Look at what you posted willingly, on your own.
There's no science debate but politics by certain types like you and your kin.
The Washington Post verifies 'the pause' in global warming
Jason Samenow sends word of a new article in WaPo that does some of the same sort of surface temperature analyses we see right here on WUWT. Seeing what a good job Matt Rogers did in his defense against claims of cherry picking, statistical significance woes, and Trenberthian masking, it made me…
Watts Up With That? from RSS

“you know i know”

denver

#34898 Jun 30, 2014
Global Cooling is Here
Evidence for Predicting Global Cooling for the Next Three Decades The following article represents an alternative view and analysis of global climate change, which challenges the dominant Global Warming Consensus. Global Research does not necessarily endorse the proposition of “Global Cooling”, nor…
Pakalert Press from RSS

“you know i know”

denver

#34899 Jun 30, 2014
Swedish farmers reject the 97% climate change consensus
Therese Asplund, who led the study, was initially looking into how agricultural magazines covered climate change, but got a lesson in reality from swedish famers. Asplund found after studying ten years of issues of the two agricultural sector periodicals ATL and Land Lantbruk that they present…
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#34900 Jul 1, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
You are inept and your response is to call me a liar? You can lead a horse to water...
Say that again.hahaha

You can't show the reference, still.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#34901 Jul 1, 2014
Mothra wrote:
<quoted text>
Cuz the got caught?
Say that again.

Cuz the got caught??? WOW. Speak no English?
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#34902 Jul 1, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Truth still matters to some NOAA employees.
Say what! You can't handle the truth.

Over 47,000 times you messed it up.Give it up, gee.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#34903 Jul 1, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
wrong as usual, Dingus
Imagine That: 45 Days After Predicted 'Irreversible Collapse,' Antarctic Sea Ice Sets New Record
Hank Paulson, whose claim to fame in the public sector is panicking and browbeating the nation and its Washington politicians into accepting the Troubled Asset Relief Program in late September 2008, and who just two weeks later "put a (figurative) gun to the heads" of large-bank CEOs to "persuade"…
NewsBusters from RSS
What are you saying? Nonsense.

Have you entered this material for the prize? hahahaha
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#34904 Jul 1, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
The Washington Post verifies 'the pause' in global warming
Jason Samenow sends word of a new article in WaPo that does some of the same sort of surface temperature analyses we see right here on WUWT. Seeing what a good job Matt Rogers did in his defense against claims of cherry picking, statistical significance woes, and Trenberthian masking, it made me…
blah blah you are wrong.

Where's your evidence? None. Nowhere.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#34905 Jul 1, 2014
harmonious wrote:
Global Cooling is Here
Evidence for Predicting Global Cooling for the Next Three Decades The following article represents an alternative view and analysis of global climate change, which challenges the dominant Global Warming Consensus. Global Research does not necessarily endorse the proposition of “Global Cooling”, nor…
Pakalert Press from RSS
Say what!

What's your point? Pointless.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#34906 Jul 1, 2014
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Say that again.hahaha
You can't show the reference, still.
Alright, for the lazy, I have the link:

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jun/27...

It is AMAZING how his words ring true.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rahm Emanuel on Democratic problems: - You're n... 3 min UidiotRACEMAKEWOR... 6
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min Jay 270,786
News Senate Intelligence Committee requests Trump ca... 15 min Christsharia sLaw 10
News How President Trump consumes - or does not cons... 22 min Christsharia sLaw 1
News Snubs and slights are part of the job in Trump'... 28 min Christsharia sLaw 2
News As White House defends Jared Kushner, experts q... 31 min Christsharia sLaw 8
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 38 min Into The Night 63,626
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 hr UidiotRACEMAKEWOR... 2,904
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 hr Reality Check 1,536,690
News These 8th graders from New Jersey refused to be... 4 hr iamcuriousnow 68
News James Comey fired as FBI director 4 hr Erl 3,057
More from around the web