Global warming 'undeniable,' scientis...

Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

There are 35562 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jul 29, 2010, titled Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

SpaceBlues

United States

#34847 Jun 30, 2014
Just the Facts wrote:
Every "Man-made Global Warming Crisis" argument boils (pun intended) down to this:
"Oh...... you say that sleepy sleazy slimy steenking toxic topix AGW denier liars, without science chemistry astronomy physics algebra or pre-calc in poorly (or non-) earned hi skule DEE-plooomaas can't juggle two ideas at the same time? Well, how's 'bout thet!!!!!!"
It simply does not get any more 'scientificky'.
Well, blame yourself for the exhange. It takes both sides.

Look.. if you had any scientific tendency, you would not post what you just did. It is clear you are ignorant. There's no one here who could help you.
SpaceBlues

United States

#34848 Jun 30, 2014
Logic n Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
I see that ' WEATHER.COM ' and those who believe it do not understand the difference between
"weather" and "climate".
Oh, and look here:
"MORE FROM WEATHER.COM : Pacific Islands Threatened by Global Warming"
After 35 years of this ongoing "Climate Crisis" one would think at least 1 island would have succumbed to rising sea levels by now.
You don't for a fact.

Have you not noticed the refugees of the sea level rise? You are not consulted, neither I am, as to how the global climate change is manifested, duh.

http://www.skepticalscience.com/antarctica-ga...

“BET DAP”

Since: Feb 09

GOOM BOWN

#34849 Jun 30, 2014
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Well, blame yourself for the exhange. It takes both sides.
in that case......maybe you can have a 'face to face' with litethong when you're finished with your daily 'face to....'.
SpaceBlues

United States

#34850 Jun 30, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the traits of a (global-warming alarmist[name calling]) fanatic[namecalling] is the willingness to conduct personal attacks, to limit debate, to use questionable facts and to seek government to impose policy on others. Rep. Dana Rohrabacher, 48th District, California
Hand waving is not science communication. Look at what you posted willingly, on your own.

There's no science debate but politics by certain types like you and your kin.
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

#34851 Jun 30, 2014
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Hand waving is not science communication. Look at what you posted willingly, on your own.
There's no science debate but politics by certain types like you and your kin.
My kin ??? Whatever are you trying to say? Perhaps the equivalent of "you people" ?
SpaceBlues

Desoto, TX

#34852 Jun 30, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
My kin ??? Whatever are you trying to say? Perhaps the equivalent of "you people" ?
Look it up in a dictionary.

LOL

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#34853 Jun 30, 2014
Antarctica puts the lie to warmist nonsense

Laughter seems to the only proper response to the current wave of alarmism about global warming. The facts so severely contradict the prophets of doom that scorn is more than appropriate, it is virtually required. Those pictures of polar bears supposedly left homeless by melting ice are double fantasies. The polar bear population is not declining, and neither is the ice.

In fact, the latest data from Antarctica show that sea ice at that pole is at a record high since measurements began.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2014/06/a...
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

#34854 Jun 30, 2014
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Look it up in a dictionary.
LOL
So now you are making assumptions about my family based on you assumptions about me?
How environmentalist of you...
SpaceBlues

Desoto, TX

#34855 Jun 30, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you are making assumptions about my family based on you[sic] assumptions about me?
How environmentalist of you...
Nonsense suits you well.

Oh what about your family? Birds of a feather..
SpaceBlues

Desoto, TX

#34856 Jun 30, 2014
scirocco wrote:
Antarctica puts the lie to warmist nonsense
Laughter seems to the only proper response to the current wave of alarmism about global warming. The facts so severely contradict the prophets of doom that scorn is more than appropriate, it is virtually required. Those pictures of polar bears supposedly left homeless by melting ice are double fantasies. The polar bear population is not declining, and neither is the ice.
In fact, the latest data from Antarctica show that sea ice at that pole is at a record high since measurements began.
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2014/06_p...
Hilarious! What's there not to laugh about your posts?

Read this one carefully.

http://www.skepticalscience.com/antarctica-ga...

Then ask where are the polar bears in Antarctica? LOL.
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

#34857 Jun 30, 2014
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Nonsense suits you well.
Oh what about your family? Birds of a feather..
Yet again Rep. Dana Rohrabacher's words ring true:

"the willingness to conduct personal attacks"
SpaceBlues

Hockley, TX

#34858 Jun 30, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet again Rep. Dana Rohrabacher's words ring true:
"the willingness to conduct personal attacks"
Your posts are the examples of that, LOL.

Hypocricy is a disease with you.
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

#34859 Jun 30, 2014
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Your posts are the examples of that, LOL.
Hypocricy is a disease with you.
My words are the example? I have been posting published articles. You appear to be confused.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#34860 Jun 30, 2014
NOAA Reinstates July 1936 As The Hottest Month On Record

The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, criticized for manipulating temperature records to create a warming trend, has now been caught warming the past and cooling the present.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/06/30/noaa-quietl...
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

#34861 Jun 30, 2014
scirocco wrote:
NOAA Reinstates July 1936 As The Hottest Month On Record
The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, criticized for manipulating temperature records to create a warming trend, has now been caught warming the past and cooling the present.
http://dailycaller.com/2014/06/30/noaa-quietl...
They got busted rewriting history.
SpaceBlues

Hockley, TX

#34862 Jun 30, 2014
scirocco wrote:
NOAA Reinstates July 1936 As The Hottest Month On Record
The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, criticized for manipulating temperature records to create a warming trend, has now been caught warming the past and cooling the present.
http://dailycaller.com/2014/06/30/noaa-quietl...
You got busted.

Where's your reply about your placing polar bears in Antarctica, huh?
SpaceBlues

Hockley, TX

#34863 Jun 30, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
They got busted rewriting history.
You got busted for lying... about NOAA.
SpaceBlues

Desoto, TX

#34864 Jun 30, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the traits of a (global-warming alarmist) fanatic is the willingness to conduct personal attacks, to limit debate, to use questionable facts and to seek government to impose policy on others. Rep. Dana Rohrabacher, 48th District, California
What's your reference article?

Who put those words inside () other than you?
SpaceBlues

Desoto, TX

#34865 Jun 30, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
My words are the example? I have been posting published articles. You appear to be confused.
You are confused.

Read my last post before this. LIAR.
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

#34866 Jun 30, 2014
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>You got busted for lying... about NOAA.
In what way?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 19 min Agents of Corruption 391,746
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 45 min Into The Night 60,670
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Obama is a joke 1,406,198
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 hr Blitzking 201,768
News Democratic National Convention Takeaways: Obama... 1 hr gwww 40
News Top StoryObama signs bill requiring labeling of... 2 hr Jack 7
News Pentagon says no US military support for Turkey... 2 hr Orlando 1
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr Cornelius Scudmister 233,673
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 4 hr Black Russian 5,757
News Commentary: Hillary's speech was not good 5 hr Harry Paratestes 26
More from around the web