Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation. Read more

Since: Dec 06

Charlie's

#34841 Jun 30, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
this is 2014! try to control your delusions, son.
Have some fun with this http://www.weather.com/news/science/environme...
Just the Facts

Minneapolis, MN

#34842 Jun 30, 2014
Every "Man-made Global Warming Crisis" argument boils (pun intended) down to this:
"Oh...... you say that sleepy sleazy slimy steenking toxic topix AGW denier liars, without science chemistry astronomy physics algebra or pre-calc in poorly (or non-) earned hi skule DEE-plooomaas can't juggle two ideas at the same time? Well, how's 'bout thet!!!!!!"

It simply does not get any more 'scientificky'.
Logic n Reason

Minneapolis, MN

#34843 Jun 30, 2014
DonPanic wrote:
<quoted text>
I see that ' WEATHER.COM ' and those who believe it do not understand the difference between
"weather" and "climate".

Oh, and look here:
"MORE FROM WEATHER.COM : Pacific Islands Threatened by Global Warming"

After 35 years of this ongoing "Climate Crisis" one would think at least 1 island would have succumbed to rising sea levels by now.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#34844 Jun 30, 2014
litesong wrote:
"lippy ass" arffed":
Antarctica sets new record for sea ice
/////////
scirocco scratched:
Antarctica sets new record for sea ice area
//////////
litesong wrote:
Thank you for noting AGW scientists' 2002 predictions, that was re-confirmed in 2005 that Antarctic sea ice extent would increase, due to increased AGW moisture & precipitation over the normally arid Antarctic.
Meanwhile:
Arctic sea ice extent, presently at 9,185,346 km2(June 29, 2014), the day's loss, Wisconsin plus Rhode Island sized. The last 3 days of Arctic sea ice loss is MORE than California-sized.
Despite numerous sleepy sleazy slimy steenking toxic topix AGW denier liars, who have no science chemistry astronomy physics algebra pre-calc in poorly (or non-) earned hi skule DEE-plooomaas, stating that 2013 was the beginning of an ice age(a standing prediction for 10 years), present Arctic sea ice extent is 647,000 square kilometers LESS than that of 2013.
One of the traits of a (global-warming alarmist) fanatic is the willingness to conduct personal attacks, to limit debate, to use questionable facts and to seek government to impose policy on others. Rep. Dana Rohrabacher, 48th District, California
Logic n Reason

Minneapolis, MN

#34845 Jun 30, 2014
litesong wrote:
"lippy ass" arffed":
Antarctica sets new record for sea ice
/////////
scirocco scratched:
Antarctica sets new record for sea ice area
//////////
litesong wrote:
Thank you for noting AGW scientists' 2002 predictions, that was re-confirmed in 2005 that Antarctic sea ice extent would increase, due to increased AGW moisture & precipitation over the normally arid Antarctic.
"Antarctic land ice is decreasing at an accelerating rate"

http://www.skepticalscience.com/antarctica-ga...

“Let's X Change!!”

Since: Feb 09

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#34846 Jun 30, 2014
DonPanic wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks. i did have some fun with the articles dishonest wording. apparently close to 97% of the comments board felt the same way.

i wonder who will go to bat and demonstrate how a slightly warmer spring is proof of a climate shift?
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#34847 Jun 30, 2014
Just the Facts wrote:
Every "Man-made Global Warming Crisis" argument boils (pun intended) down to this:
"Oh...... you say that sleepy sleazy slimy steenking toxic topix AGW denier liars, without science chemistry astronomy physics algebra or pre-calc in poorly (or non-) earned hi skule DEE-plooomaas can't juggle two ideas at the same time? Well, how's 'bout thet!!!!!!"
It simply does not get any more 'scientificky'.
Well, blame yourself for the exhange. It takes both sides.

Look.. if you had any scientific tendency, you would not post what you just did. It is clear you are ignorant. There's no one here who could help you.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#34848 Jun 30, 2014
Logic n Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
I see that ' WEATHER.COM ' and those who believe it do not understand the difference between
"weather" and "climate".
Oh, and look here:
"MORE FROM WEATHER.COM : Pacific Islands Threatened by Global Warming"
After 35 years of this ongoing "Climate Crisis" one would think at least 1 island would have succumbed to rising sea levels by now.
You don't for a fact.

Have you not noticed the refugees of the sea level rise? You are not consulted, neither I am, as to how the global climate change is manifested, duh.

“Let's X Change!!”

Since: Feb 09

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#34849 Jun 30, 2014
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Well, blame yourself for the exhange. It takes both sides.
in that case......maybe you can have a 'face to face' with litethong when you're finished with your daily 'face to....'.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#34850 Jun 30, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the traits of a (global-warming alarmist[name calling]) fanatic[namecalling] is the willingness to conduct personal attacks, to limit debate, to use questionable facts and to seek government to impose policy on others. Rep. Dana Rohrabacher, 48th District, California
Hand waving is not science communication. Look at what you posted willingly, on your own.

There's no science debate but politics by certain types like you and your kin.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#34851 Jun 30, 2014
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Hand waving is not science communication. Look at what you posted willingly, on your own.
There's no science debate but politics by certain types like you and your kin.
My kin ??? Whatever are you trying to say? Perhaps the equivalent of "you people" ?
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#34852 Jun 30, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
My kin ??? Whatever are you trying to say? Perhaps the equivalent of "you people" ?
Look it up in a dictionary.

LOL

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#34853 Jun 30, 2014
Antarctica puts the lie to warmist nonsense

Laughter seems to the only proper response to the current wave of alarmism about global warming. The facts so severely contradict the prophets of doom that scorn is more than appropriate, it is virtually required. Those pictures of polar bears supposedly left homeless by melting ice are double fantasies. The polar bear population is not declining, and neither is the ice.

In fact, the latest data from Antarctica show that sea ice at that pole is at a record high since measurements began.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2014/06/a...
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#34854 Jun 30, 2014
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Look it up in a dictionary.
LOL
So now you are making assumptions about my family based on you assumptions about me?
How environmentalist of you...
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#34855 Jun 30, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you are making assumptions about my family based on you[sic] assumptions about me?
How environmentalist of you...
Nonsense suits you well.

Oh what about your family? Birds of a feather..
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#34856 Jun 30, 2014
scirocco wrote:
Antarctica puts the lie to warmist nonsense
Laughter seems to the only proper response to the current wave of alarmism about global warming. The facts so severely contradict the prophets of doom that scorn is more than appropriate, it is virtually required. Those pictures of polar bears supposedly left homeless by melting ice are double fantasies. The polar bear population is not declining, and neither is the ice.
In fact, the latest data from Antarctica show that sea ice at that pole is at a record high since measurements began.
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2014/06_p...
Hilarious! What's there not to laugh about your posts?

Read this one carefully.

Then ask where are the polar bears in Antarctica? LOL.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#34857 Jun 30, 2014
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Nonsense suits you well.
Oh what about your family? Birds of a feather..
Yet again Rep. Dana Rohrabacher's words ring true:

"the willingness to conduct personal attacks"
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#34858 Jun 30, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet again Rep. Dana Rohrabacher's words ring true:
"the willingness to conduct personal attacks"
Your posts are the examples of that, LOL.

Hypocricy is a disease with you.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#34859 Jun 30, 2014
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Your posts are the examples of that, LOL.
Hypocricy is a disease with you.
My words are the example? I have been posting published articles. You appear to be confused.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#34860 Jun 30, 2014
NOAA Reinstates July 1936 As The Hottest Month On Record

The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, criticized for manipulating temperature records to create a warming trend, has now been caught warming the past and cooling the present.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/06/30/noaa-quietl...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 7 min HTN640509-040147 154,939
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... 8 min ACTUALLY 472
News Some 60,000 vets are triple dipping on benefits 8 min shnuffmopiggy 9
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 43 min Mr_SKY 6,454
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Jay 175,970
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Charlie 309,294
News Indiana lawmakers try to quiet firestorm surrou... 1 hr NorCal Native 42
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr woodtick57 1,207,368
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 hr woodtick57 320,063
News Romney campaign official joins Gov. Scott Walke... 5 hr Abrahamanic Relig... 77
More from around the web