Global warming 'undeniable,' scientis...

Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

There are 36891 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jul 29, 2010, titled Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#29515 Sep 12, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>theories are proven. man made climate change is a hypothesis....ergo it hasn't been proven.
DUH!!!!!!!!
HUH? DUH!!!!!!!!!! Your dog and pony show goes on:
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>In ..an asteroid will hit earth at some time in the future. that is certain! you worry about unfounded theories!! LOL why? man made co2 caused catastrophes are politically spoon fed theories. HELLO!!!!
thanks for the lame article and the laugh!!
LOL
LOL
Hahahahaha time for a lesson:

A theory is not the same as a hypothesis, as a theory is a 'proven' hypothesis, that, in other words, has never been disproved through experiment, and has a basis in fact..[Wikipedia]

See how confused you were before about what a theory is. You're welcome.

QED, I was right, you were wrong. LOL.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#29516 Sep 12, 2013
richardIII wrote:
<quoted text>
All scientists agree, another ice age is right around the corner, idiotic libs stock up on ice cubes.
HUH? Just like that?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
gcaveman1

Bay Springs, MS

#29517 Sep 12, 2013
richardIII wrote:
<quoted text>
All scientists agree, another ice age is right around the corner, idiotic libs stock up on ice cubes.
Again....so much stupidity, so little time....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#29518 Sep 12, 2013
Follow the Money, the greedy always reveal themselves, sometimes like Wiener.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
2 posts removed
gcaveman1

Bay Springs, MS

#29521 Sep 12, 2013
richardIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Back in your cave, Barney, 16 years, no warming, arctic ice cap expanding, ur an idiot.
SOOO much more stupidity, and even less time.

Your type comes through occasionally, falling off the turnip truck....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
gcaveman1

Bay Springs, MS

#29522 Sep 12, 2013
A two-month-long expedition to one of the most remote sites on the planet the sprawling Pine Island Glacier in Antarctica has revealed that currents of warm water beneath the glacier are melting the ice at a staggering rate of about 2.4 inches (6 centimeters) per day.

An international team of researchers journeyed to the southernmost continent to study the Pine Island Glacier, which is the longest and fastest-changing glacier on the West Antarctic Ice Sheet. This region, in the far reaches of Antarctica, has been of particular interest to scientists because it is among the most rapidly melting ice masses in the world, thinning as it flows to the Amundsen Sea at a rate of about 2.5 miles (4 kilometers) each year.

Since warm seawater flows beneath the ice shelf (the part of the glacier that floats on the ocean), scientists have known that the Pine Island Glacier was melting from below. Now, using sensors deployed across the 31-mile-long (50-km-long) glacier, the researchers have gauged the rate of glacial melt beneath the solid ice.

-NBC

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
gcaveman1

Bay Springs, MS

#29523 Sep 12, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>HUH? DUH!!!!!!!!!! Your dog and pony show goes on:
<quoted text>Hahahahaha time for a lesson:
A theory is not the same as a hypothesis, as a theory is a 'proven' hypothesis, that, in other words, has never been disproved through experiment, and has a basis in fact..[Wikipedia]
See how confused you were before about what a theory is. You're welcome.
Jesus! Unbelievable!

And the SOB thinks he can tell us all about climate change!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“BET DAP”

Since: Feb 09

GOOM BOWN

#29524 Sep 12, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>HUH? DUH!!!!!!!!!! Your dog and pony show goes on:
<quoted text>Hahahahaha time for a lesson:

wrong! a hypothesis is tested and passes validation before becoming a theory. man made climate change hasn't failed because it has never been tested.

so, no, you're wrong again, mullet queefer.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#29525 Sep 12, 2013
gcaveman1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus! Unbelievable!
And the SOB thinks he can tell us all about climate change!
i don't claim to do that!! i just know that you and "spaced out blues" are even less qualified in that department.
you people are religious zealots......facts and reality be damned.
LOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#29526 Sep 12, 2013
gcaveman1 wrote:
A two-month-long expedition to one of the most remote sites on the planet the sprawling Pine Island Glacier in Antarctica has revealed that currents of warm water beneath the glacier are melting the ice at a staggering rate of about 2.4 inches (6 centimeters) per day.
An international team of researchers journeyed to the southernmost continent to study the Pine Island Glacier, which is the longest and fastest-changing glacier on the West Antarctic Ice Sheet. This region, in the far reaches of Antarctica, has been of particular interest to scientists because it is among the most rapidly melting ice masses in the world, thinning as it flows to the Amundsen Sea at a rate of about 2.5 miles (4 kilometers) each year.
Since warm seawater flows beneath the ice shelf (the part of the glacier that floats on the ocean), scientists have known that the Pine Island Glacier was melting from below. Now, using sensors deployed across the 31-mile-long (50-km-long) glacier, the researchers have gauged the rate of glacial melt beneath the solid ice.
-NBC
who paid for their trip??
so man made co2 emissions are going into the atmosphere....swan diving into the deep oceans...then doing a 'hellboy' on ice from the bottom.

does co2 do this to make alarmists look stupid? co2 is doing a good job, son! don't you think? oh, wait, you're from mississippi....forget that last question!

LOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#29527 Sep 12, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>wrong! a hypothesis is tested and passes validation before becoming a theory. man made climate change hasn't failed because it has never been tested.
so, no, you're wrong again, mullet queefer.
Ewww ...

Which test are you missing? Specify, no fooling around.

P.S. You don't belong to denier elite.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#29528 Sep 12, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>i don't claim to do that!! i just know that you and "spaced out blues" are even less qualified in that department.
you people are religious zealots......facts and reality be damned.
LOL
Hahahahaha LOL you just feeeeeeeeeellllll it, no kidding.

Remember you are no denier elite, but the ignorant one who spells 'their' as "there."

Bwaaaahhhhhhaaaahha

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#29529 Sep 12, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>who paid for their trip??
so man made co2 emissions are going into the atmosphere....swan diving into the deep oceans...then doing a 'hellboy' on ice from the bottom.
does co2 do this to make alarmists look stupid? co2 is doing a good job, son! don't you think? oh, wait, you're from mississippi....forget that last question!
LOL
Blah blah you sound just like Elzabeth O'Bagy bs-ing on CNN about Syria...

Your incompetence is blatant!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
4 posts removed
gcaveman1

Bay Springs, MS

#29534 Sep 13, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>who paid for their trip??
The Girl Scouts sold cookies and ice machine magnates took care of the rest.
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>so man made co2 emissions are going into the atmosphere....swan diving into the deep oceans...then doing a 'hellboy' on ice from the bottom.
And you call us stupid.
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>does co2 do this to make alarmists look stupid? co2 is doing a good job, son! don't you think? oh, wait, you're from mississippi....forget that last question!
LOL
Insults seems to be all you know; certainly no science in your quiver. You have no case but for the one in your febrile little mind.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#29535 Sep 14, 2013
gcaveman1 wrote:
<quoted text>

<quoted text>
And you call us stupid.
<quoted text>
No need for me to do that!!! You and your crowd make it obvious without saying.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
gcaveman1

Laurel, MS

#29536 Sep 14, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>No need for me to do that!!! You and your crowd make it obvious without saying.
I think that those here who can judge objectively would say that I have you beat hands down.

You never have anything constructive to add to the conversation, but just troll along, all day.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
2 posts removed
really

Saint Paul, MN

#29539 Sep 14, 2013
Hard to imagine why the troll from seattle is constantly banned from posting and has all his posts removed.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
1 post removed

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#29541 Sep 16, 2013
gcaveman1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that those here who can judge objectively would say that I have you beat hands down.
You never have anything constructive to add to the conversation, but just troll along, all day.
if you're speaking about your fellow alarmist religious zealots... I'll have to agree with you.
But then again....facts are always lost on you and your crowd.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
1 post removed
SpaceBlues

United States

#29543 Sep 16, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>if you're speaking about your fellow alarmist religious zealots... I'll have to agree with you.
But then again....facts are always lost on you and your crowd.
Facts? Read this and tell me your lesson learned:

https://www.cdproject.net/CDPResults/CDP-Glob...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SpaceBlues

United States

#29544 Sep 16, 2013
gcaveman1 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is this report for deniers to read:

https://www.cdproject.net/CDPResults/CDP-Glob...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min sonicfilter 1,535,930
News Mike Huckabee to revive his talk show on TBN 8 min what 8
News James Comey fired as FBI director 8 min swampmudd 2,793
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Earl 240,966
News Hillary Clinton to address Wellesley College gr... 14 min anonymous 23
News Flynn invokes 5th Amendment, refuses to comply ... 20 min Soros King Maker 40
News Trump claims witch hunt, says he's most hounded... 26 min Sandra 424
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 47 min Vlad 2,638
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 48 min Just call me Abe 3 270,338
More from around the web