'cras ass' is a slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig, who is too scared to use the 'N' word. We have the slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AND alleged & proud threatener toxic topix AGW denier brian_g stumble butt dumpster diver' ganghood, where all the worst slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AND alleged & proud threatener toxic topix AGW deniers hang out. Its crowded, but you'll fit right in like a jig saw puzzle piece.I use the "N" word all the time.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.
#23687 Feb 5, 2013
Since: Jan 13
#23688 Feb 5, 2013
I see SuxObama has made an appearance with his 8 pseudo logins.
Which means TOPIX allows his slimy cheating to go on.
Since: Jan 13
#23689 Feb 5, 2013
Awwww, SubObama, decided to only use 7 of his pseudo logins.
C'mon, I wasn't worth the 8th one. I think you have more than 8 too.
See the appear all at once.
More than the combined total of almost all the other posts over weeks.
Since: Jan 13
#23690 Feb 5, 2013
It would be easy to prove me wrong about the science. Show me one world renown science agency who says global warming is NOT man made and a threat.
**Organizations that say AGW is a FACT**
* National Academy of Sciences, United States [and NAS of every country]
* National Aeronautics & Space Administration (NASA)
* National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
* National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR)
* National Science Foundation (NSF)
* American Institute of Physics (AIP)
* American Medical Association (AMA)
* Smithsonian Institution
* International Arctic Science Committee
* Arctic Council
* American Meteorological Society (AMS)
* American Physical Society (APS)
* U.S. Geological Survey (USGS)
* U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
* The Royal Society of the United Kingdom
* Royal Meteorological Society, UK
* British Antarctic Survey
* European Science Foundation
* Chinese Academy of Sciences
* Académie des Sciences, France
* Institute of Biology, UK
* Canadian Foundation for Climate and Atmospheric Sciences
* Canadian Meteorological and Oceanographic Society
* European Federation of Geologists
* European Geosciences Union
* European Physical Society
* U.S. Agency for International Development
* United States Department of Agriculture
* National Institute of Standards and Technology
* United States Department of Defense
* United States Department of Energy
* National Institutes of Health
* United States Department of State
* United States Department of Transportation
* University Corporation for Atmospheric Research
* African Academy of Sciences
* Australian Academy of Sciences
* Royal Flemish Academy of Belgium for Sciences
and the Arts
* Academia Brasileira de Ciéncias
* Cameroon Academy of Sciences
* Royal Society of Canada
* Caribbean Academy of Sciences
* Ghana Academy of Arts and Sciences
* Indonesian Academy of Sciences
* Royal Irish Academy
* Accademia nazionale delle scienze of Italy
* Indian National Science Academy
* Science Council of Japan
* Kenya National Academy of Sciences
* Madagascar's National Academy of Arts,
* Letters and Sciences
* Academy of Sciences Malaysia
* Academia Mexicana de Ciencias
* Nigerian Academy of Sciences
* Royal Society of New Zealand
* Polish Academy of Sciences
* Russian Academy of Sciences
*l'Académie des Sciences et Techniques
* Academy of Science of South Africa
* Sudan Academy of Sciences
* Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences
* Tanzania Academy of Sciences
* Turkish Academy of Sciences
* Uganda National Academy of Sciences
* Zambia Academy of Sciences
* American Academy of Pediatrics
* American Association for the Advancement
* American Astronomical Society
* American Chemical Society
* American Geophysical Union
* American Institute of Biological Sciences
* American Society for Microbiology
* American Society of Plant Biologists
* American Statistical Association
* Association of Ecosystem Research Centers
* Botanical Society of America
* Crop Science Society of America
* Ecological Society of America
* Federation of American Scientists
* Geological Society of America
* National Association of Geoscience Teachers
* Natural Science Collections Alliance
* Organization of Biological Field Stations
* Society of American Foresters
* Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics
* Society of Systematic Biologists
* Soil Science Society of America
* Australian Coral Reef Society
* Australian Medical Association
* Australian Meteorological and Oceanographic Society
* Engineers Australia
* Federation of Australian Scientific and Technological Societies
* Geological Society of Australia
* International Association for Great Lakes Research
* International Union for Quaternary Research
* International Union of Geodesy and Geophysics
* Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change
* World Federation of Public Health Associations
* World Health Organization
* World Meteorological Organization
#23692 Feb 5, 2013
You're just another denier moron that conflates correlation and causation. Take a science class or shut up and let the grownups talk.
#23693 Feb 5, 2013
Typical denier confirmation bias and loony conspiracism. 2% of relevant scientists don't accept some portion of the consensus. Far fewer deny it's happening at all. Hell, 2% of any population are nutters of some sort. You gravitated to the. 01% of relevant scientists that's also conspiracy theorist wingnuts. While ignoring the 98% who ate on total agreement. Care to defend your choice of whom to believe?
#23694 Feb 5, 2013
Congratulations for posting the most idiotic post of the day.
#23695 Feb 5, 2013
Next time you show up here for lively discussion please clean the arse off of your lips. It's rude.
#23696 Feb 5, 2013
How stupid! Arsenic is all natural. Water is too but you can drown in it. Climate gate was quickly and repeatedly revealed to not mean anything at all like the deniers claimed it did. Apparently you're very selective in what propaganda you consume.
#23697 Feb 5, 2013
The first time Pres. Obama won election, the racists & threateners showed up at toxic topix AGW forums in force. Took a bit longer this time, but the racists & threateners are winding up now.
'cras ass' is a slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig, who is too scared to use the 'N' word. We have the slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AND alleged & proud threatener toxic topix AGW denier brian_g stumble butt dumpster diver' ganghood, where all the worst slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AND alleged & proud threatener toxic topix AGW deniers hang out.
Its crowded, but you'll fit right in like a jig saw puzzle piece.
#23698 Feb 5, 2013
End of private property.
Limit education. Increase indoctrination.
More educated people achieve higher incomes... thus consuming more.
We need to limit the number of educated people to reduce consumption.
Global warming will be the tool to bring about a new world order.
With global central control.
where every single aspect of our lives will be governed and dictated by the illuminated, the enlightened.
#23699 Feb 5, 2013
Let's not interfere with the 100+ million dollar bonus, stock & retirement packages. We have to maintain the hedge funds so upper crust paper shufflers & people shovers can pick up an extra $4 billion every year, taking away from the engineers, mathematicians, scientists, technologists, managers, blue-collars, secretaries & minimum wage workers who actually build corporate strength.
#23700 Feb 6, 2013
Didn't your doctor advise you against mixing your meds with booze?
“CO2 is Gaseous Love”
Since: Dec 08
Home, sweet home.
#23703 Feb 6, 2013
I'll bet everyone of those institutions receives public funding.
#23704 Feb 6, 2013
I don't see what your rant about corporatism has anything to do with using global warming to amass control over our lives.
Look up agenda 21.
Same people you proclaim to be against are the ones pushing for social control.
What do you think corporations are for? Making money? To an extent.
Its about control.
I just find it odd that you reach for an unrelated subject when confronted with facts.
Does it help you to rationalize the obvious conflict that my words brought to you?
Only people who like corporate facism are socialists who think they will be given a piece of the pie.
socialism is dead.
You will never own the means of production.
Socialism is dead. Quit asking the government to take things from others...
Cause the government will never give it to you.
#23705 Feb 6, 2013
So what does your rant against corporatism have anything to do with global warming or Agenda 21?
If faced with unrefutable points....you just would rather change the subject.
Look it up.
Both the Bushes and Clinton's are part of it.
Look it up.
#23707 Feb 6, 2013
Obviously you are a proponent of Fox Koolade enemas on a regular basis.
Where would the rest of us 'sheeple' be without you Right Wing Sh*theads who have the 'REAL' story?
#23708 Feb 6, 2013
'Agenda 21' Good Lord do any of you paranoid Rovian Toads ever listen to yourselves?
#23709 Feb 6, 2013
And you think topix doesnt know what you publish? Attacks on me won't delete or erase what you are and what you do. You should stop making an ASSumption of your---self before you know the facts. Do contact topix to satisfy your accusations of the reprint BS your posting of what I said. You are a dumbASSumption of your---self again.
#23710 Feb 6, 2013
There you go all scientific science fiction again. See the wallop10 gets walloped again and again. You do an excellent job proving your---self wrong. They all show you by stating in my opinion, prediction could be, should be and forecast. Youre just not getting it.
Add your comments below
|As anger over election of Donald Trump erupts, ...||2 min||Keep Dreaming||4,581|
|Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08)||2 min||Earl||1,480,993|
|'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10)||2 min||Just call me ABE 2||256,459|
|With Obama leaving, Congressional Republicans l...||4 min||Bow Down||1|
|BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09)||4 min||Dr Guru||234,195|
|Actors, mayors rally at inauguration eve Trump ...||4 min||25or6to4||1|
|If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15)||4 min||USA||14,895|
|The President has failed us (Jun '12)||7 min||Coffee Party||409,453|
|Donald J Trump, our next president (Mar '16)||1 hr||Ricky F||1,973|
|Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16)||1 hr||Jim||18,012|
Find what you want!
Search US Politics Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC