Obama and Romney prepare for debate showdown - US politics live

Oct 1, 2012 Full story: Guardian Unlimited 221

Mitt Romney spent the weekend in debate rehearsal and has memorized a set of 'zingers' according to his staff.

Full Story

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#21 Oct 1, 2012
Lakesuckless1961 wrote:
<quoted text>Your head still stuck up your azz I see. Want me to call 911 to come to your trailer and help you?
You need to do something about your verbal diahrrea. Or did that come out of the other end?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#22 Oct 1, 2012
We don't even need a debate. Obama is lost as a traitor in Benghazi and a Fast and Furious Mexico idiot. He has no chance at all. Ever. He is disgraced and cannot salvage his presidency. Maybe he can go to Beyonce and JZ to get consolation a day after he loses because everybody else knows he's an asshole and will have nothing to do with him. He is now poison to all he touches. Poison.

Location hidden

#23 Oct 1, 2012
Eighthman wrote:
<quoted text>Benghazi? Bay of Pig? The Pig being Obama? Chris Stevens? Are you sure you are not drunk? Are you partying with Beyonce and JZ a DAY after the first time an Ambassador has been murdered since 1979? Are you a drug lord buying fast and furious guns in Mexico that were used to slaughter 20 teenagers at a birthday party? I could beat the shit out of Obama in a debate at this point. I'd call him a fucking jerk-off right to his ugly traitorous face. Where are you coming from? Too much gubmint news for you possibly?
This has been another content-free piece of verbal vomit by "Eigthman", a species between neandertal and cro-magnon on the evolutionary scale.

Location hidden

#24 Oct 1, 2012
Lakesuckless1961 wrote:
<quoted text>Romney need not utter a word. BO's record of massive unemployment, record deficit, and piss poor foreign policy speaks for itself. All the usurper really can ask is gimme 4 mo years and me and my peoples will screw ya'll real good. FO larrie.
Clueless schmuck.
Lakesuckless1961

Monessen, PA

#25 Oct 1, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>You need to do something about your verbal diarrhea. Or did that come out of the other end?
It's DIARRHEA Laurie and I corrected it for you. Now shyt or get off your boyfriends face.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#26 Oct 1, 2012
Gubmint news(MSNBC, Bill Maher, etc) will spin it in favor of our traitorous Benghazi president just like they do in Moscow with their gubmint propaganda. I doubt many people are still biting.
Don Joe

Minneapolis, MN

#27 Oct 1, 2012
I can hear the Romney zinger now. He has to show he cares about the poor. He will claim he is going to send the space shuttle back to the moon, to get enough green cheese to feed the poor. Of course they will have to take a drug test to make sure they are clean. We wouldn't want anybody to have the opportunity to eat if they had ever taken medication. Who do you think paid for that?
tbone

Uxbridge, Canada

#28 Oct 1, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
A fourth debate will pit Mitt Romney against MItt Romney. Don't bet on either one to win.
The media/moderators won the election for Obama last time around. And they were humiliated because of it (and rightfully so) it was sad and pathetic.

"what do you do to relax Mr. Obama?"
"what kind of dog will you get, what will you name it and why?"
"Mr. McCain was recently asked about the crisis in Russia, when you are President where would you like to travel?"

Hopefully this time around they can find whats left of their integrity and be impartial....but I doubt it!

Location hidden

#29 Oct 1, 2012
Lakesuckless1961 wrote:
<quoted text>It's DIARRHEA Laurie and I corrected it for you. Now shyt or get off your boyfriends face.
Thank you for the spelling correction. You have now outlived your usefulness.
Whatever

United States

#30 Oct 1, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
To any of you who expect Mitt Romney to win any debate with Barack Obama, you probably also expect Chris Christie to become CEO of Weight Watchers.
And you would be the CEO of Idiots of America.
Lakesuckless1961

Monessen, PA

#31 Oct 1, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for the spelling correction. You have now outlived your usefulness.
Take the cyanide capsule Herr Lawrence and spare the Reich.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#32 Oct 1, 2012
Is one of obamas debate coaches, the pimp with a limp?

“Old 16th Graveyard hole”

Since: Nov 11

Philadelphia, PA

#33 Oct 1, 2012
Not so good news for Obama and is guaranteed 100% Hispanic vote, first the outing on Univision about his not doing one darn thing about immigration reform and his lie that he was blocked by the R's [hard to do when you don't put forward a bill and even harder to believe since for the first 2 years he had a filibuster proof congress!] and now this bombshell about F & F under Obama! Obama didn't tell the Mexican government they were doing this, unlike the program, not F & F, under Bush.

"The Spanish language television news network Univision unleashed a bombshell investigative report on Operation Fast and Furious Sunday evening, finding that in January 2010 drug cartel hit men slaughtered students with weapons the United States government allowed to flow to them across the Mexican border.

“On January 30, 2010, a commando of at least 20 hit men parked themselves outside a birthday party of high school and college students in Villas de Salvarcar, Ciudad Juarez,” according to a version of the Univision report in English, on the ABC News website.

“Near midnight, the assassins, later identified as hired guns for the Mexican cartel La Linea, broke into a one-story house and opened fire on a gathering of nearly 60 teenagers. Outside, lookouts gunned down a screaming neighbor and several students who had managed to escape. Fourteen young men and women were killed, and 12 more were wounded before the hit men finally fled.”

Citing a Mexican Army document it obtained and published, Univision reported that “[t]hree of the high caliber weapons fired that night in Villas de Salvarcar were linked to a gun tracing operation run by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF).”

That operation was Fast and Furious.

The “massacre,” as Univision described it, was not the only bombshell the network unveiled in its Sunday evening report.

“Univision News identified a total of 57 more previously unreported firearms that were bought by straw purchasers monitored by ATF during Operation Fast and Furious, and then recovered in Mexico in sites related to murders, kidnappings, and at least one other massacre,” the Univision report reads.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/01/univision-r...

Since: Dec 07

Clermont, Florida

#34 Oct 1, 2012
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times has nobama and biden flat out lied to the American people. They've nearly caught up with Clinton in 4 years.
In my opinion, he and his staff/administration passed Clinton a long time ago. I have never heard so many tell so many blatant lies that even if you don't know a lot of politics, you can see their noses grow.

And most of the media either continues the lies or ignores them. It will be interesting to hear the questions asked of Romney vs Obama. I hope all these projections backfire in their faces and that conservatives and conservative independents get out the vote at 80%...
Cat74

Palatine, IL

#35 Oct 1, 2012
Anyone who saw the Univision investigation of Fast, an Furious has a right to be very disgusted with Obama, Holder, and the American media. They scooped our media, and made fools of Obama, and Holder. Have we not seen enough of Affirmative Acton figures for a lifetime? The debate is not a showdown, or even a game changer. The game changer was watching the Brotherhood kill our mbassador, and drag his body through their streets while they sang victory songs. That is when the election was over.
Don Joe

Minneapolis, MN

#36 Oct 1, 2012
Dismayed wrote:
<quoted text>
In my opinion, he and his staff/administration passed Clinton a long time ago. I have never heard so many tell so many blatant lies that even if you don't know a lot of politics, you can see their noses grow.
And most of the media either continues the lies or ignores them. It will be interesting to hear the questions asked of Romney vs Obama. I hope all these projections backfire in their faces and that conservatives and conservative independents get out the vote at 80%...
Yea, we gotta get back to the bush policies. We must deepen the depression bush started. Why let the democrats end the war on the middle class. They don't deserve any money, no matter how hard they work. If God loved them they would be rich like us. Romney for sure will help us to pay less in taxes. Why should I have to pay anything?

Just think if Romney gets in, we will have more wars so we can sell more weapons to the US government, at outrageous prices. They don't bother to ask prices when we are at war.

We need a federal reserve banker who will put the brakes on the economy each and every time wages or benefits start to rise for workers. That will mean 100% of the growth of our nation will go to the very very rich, and no one else. Why do you think we liked Greenspan so much?

Location hidden

#37 Oct 1, 2012
The world will little note nor long remember what we say here, but just for Topix participants - Mitt Romney is toast. And the Tea Party will soon be a pile of empty teabags.
Embrace the truth or resist it, but you can't change it.

Location hidden

#38 Oct 1, 2012
Lakesuckless1961 wrote:
<quoted text>Take the cyanide capsule Herr Lawrence and spare the Reich.
If you're going to insult me, Dickless, at least try for something original. I'm fresh out of crackers.
xnutmegger

Phoenix, AZ

#39 Oct 1, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
The world will little note nor long remember what we say here, but just for Topix participants - Mitt Romney is toast. And the Tea Party will soon be a pile of empty teabags.
Embrace the truth or resist it, but you can't change it.
Sounds like a passage out of Mao's " Little Red Book".
Cat74

Palatine, IL

#40 Oct 1, 2012
The President really believed when he killed that old man in his PJs the war on terror was over. Then his Friends in the Brotherhood turned on him, tortured, and killed one of our Ambassadors, and dragged his body throught their streets singing victory songs. These are those peaceful Muslim people we hear so much about. Sure hoe one moves next door to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min SobieskiSavedEurope 1,155,539
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 15 min positronium 294,290
Body cameras for cops could be the biggest chan... 15 min Uncle Bob 1,626
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 19 min FREE SERVANT 133,664
No charges: Houston officer shot unarmed black man 20 min Professor Gruber... 34
In 2016, Republicans will be fighting to hold S... 21 min squeezers 11
Ben Carson: Race Relations Have 'Gotten Worse' ... 23 min spocko 926
US and Cuba move to normalize ties, open embassy 27 min scirocco 259
Obama: Racism, bias in US will take time to tackle 2 hr squeezers 449
More from around the web