Obama and Romney prepare for debate s...

Obama and Romney prepare for debate showdown - US politics live

There are 221 comments on the Guardian Unlimited story from Oct 1, 2012, titled Obama and Romney prepare for debate showdown - US politics live. In it, Guardian Unlimited reports that:

Mitt Romney spent the weekend in debate rehearsal and has memorized a set of 'zingers' according to his staff.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Guardian Unlimited.

Don Joe

Minneapolis, MN

#199 Oct 3, 2012
Razors Edge wrote:
<quoted text>
\
trust these moves better??
This was your invitation to give me an alternative. Just saying that Obama didn't improve the economy much, so we gotta go back to the policies that destroyed the economy in the first place isn't much of an alternative.

It was an open invitation, yet you chose to bash Obama, as did others responding to my invitation.

My choice would be to vote for Jill Stein, green party candidate. While there is little to no chance she can win, at least she talks about the right subjects.

Stop the bashing and give me an option.

“I laugh at Robo Posters”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#200 Oct 3, 2012
Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
It's "significant" to you because FOX has been drilling it into your head all day long.
But it seems every guest they bring on to discuss it, doesn't reach to foaming of the mouth crescendo,that Rannity or Carlson had last night but you're doing a fine job of trying today.
I'm sure we would get a better quality of truth from Ed or Madcow.........the loons loon.........yeah right.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#201 Oct 3, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>National, Fla., Va. poll numbers tighten...
POLL: 53% See Election As Referendum on Obama's Agenda...
Republicans are registering dead people in Florida to vote. Republicans are desperate. Now we know how they won elections in 2000 and 2010.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#202 Oct 3, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure we would get a better quality of truth from Ed or Madcow.........the loons loon.........yeah right.
"A better quality of truth"?

That's the problem with the FOX viewer, repeating an "opinion" over and over, makes it the "truth" on FOX.

No I watched the video on FOX and it was the truth.

The comments during and after it was OPINION.

They tried last night and all day today to try to make it a significant "news" story based on their "opinion" and they are failing miserably.

Tucker and Rannity thought they had a major "scoop".

The talking heads on MSNBC would be expressing their "opinion",
NOT "a better quality of truth".

Poor teabagger.

Paris

#203 Oct 3, 2012
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans are registering dead people in Florida to vote. Republicans are desperate. Now we know how they won elections in 2000 and 2010.
Nope that boat don't float boy, but you do. A company hired did registar 100 bad registrations......nothing like the tens of thousands by ACORN.

Paris

#204 Oct 3, 2012
<quoted text>
"A better quality of truth"?
That's the problem with the FOX viewer, repeating an "opinion" over and over, makes it the "truth" on FOX.
No I watched the video on FOX and it was the truth.
The comments during and after it was OPINION.
They tried last night and all day today to try to make it a significant "news" story based on their "opinion" and they are failing miserably.
Tucker and Rannity thought they had a major "scoop".
The talking heads on MSNBC would be expressing their "opinion",
NOT "a better quality of truth".
Poor teabagger.
Well you don't seem to believe even Obama giving his racist speech in his own words........funny. Try this.

Brody File: Exclusive Obama Video: Calls Fetus a 'Potential Life'

A new video has surfaced and The Brody File has the exclusive. It shows Barack Obama talking about how the human fetus is a “potential life.”(As opposed to an actual life.)

He also goes on to say that the viability of that “potential life” is a “moving target.” He made these comments in 2004 at a small business event in Springfield, Ill.

Second of all, in the video Obama says how “a fetus is not just a collection of cells.” Well, if that’s the case, then it raises the question of why Barack Obama would come out AGAINST the 2007 Supreme Court ruling that upheld partial birth abortion. If you think there is some “potential life” growing inside a woman, then wouldn’t you be against partial birth abortion?

Well for heavens sakes, of course it is a potential life, it has to survive through Obama’s partial birth abortion approval that he voted for four times……..not counting surviving the streets of Chicago.

WHO REALLY IS BARRY OBAMA……..DOES ANYONE REALLY KNOW.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#205 Oct 3, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Nope that boat don't float boy, but you do. A company hired did registar 100 bad registrations......nothing like the tens of thousands by ACORN.
There you go again with your lies. Republicans have registered tens of thousands of dead people to vote for republicans across America.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#206 Oct 3, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Well you don't seem to believe even Obama giving his racist speech in his own words........funny. Try this.
A new video has surfaced and The Brody File has the exclusive. It shows Barack Obama talking about how the human fetus is a “potential life.”(As opposed to an actual life.)
He also goes on to say that the viability of that “potential life” is a “moving target.” He made these comments in 2004 at a small business event in Springfield, Ill.
Second of all, in the video Obama says how “a fetus is not just a collection of cells.” Well, if that’s the case, then it raises the question of why Barack Obama would come out AGAINST the 2007 Supreme Court ruling that upheld partial birth abortion. If you think there is some “potential life” growing inside a woman, then wouldn’t you be against partial birth abortion?
Well for heavens sakes, of course it is a potential life, it has to survive through Obama’s partial birth abortion approval that he voted for four times……..not counting surviving the streets of Chicago.
There you go again with more of your copy and paste.
Republican racists pig Mitch McConnell says the Republicans number one priority is to make Obama a one term President. Republican choose politics over the country.
1 post removed

Since: Dec 07

Clermont, Florida

#208 Oct 3, 2012
<quoted text>
It's "significant" to you because FOX has been drilling it into your head all day long.
But it seems every guest they bring on to discuss it, doesn't reach to foaming of the mouth crescendo,that Rannity or Carlson had last night but you're doing a fine job of trying today.
Haven't watched any FOX or others today...have company

Paris

#209 Oct 3, 2012
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again with more of your copy and paste.
Republican racists pig Mitch McConnell says the Republicans number one priority is to make Obama a one term President. Republican choose politics over the country.
Sensitive documents left behind at American mission in Libya

By Michael Birnbaum, Wednesday, October 3, 2:19

PMThe Washington Post

BENGHAZI, Libya — More than three weeks after attacks in this city killed the U.S. ambassador to Libya and three other Americans, sensitive documents remained only loosely secured in the remains of the U.S. mission here on Wednesday, offering visitors easy access to delicate details about American operations in Libya.

Documents detailing weapons collection efforts, emergency evacuation protocols, the full internal itinerary of Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens’s trip and the personnel records of Libyans who were contracted to secure the mission were among the items scattered across the floors of the looted compound when a Washington Post reporter and a translator visited Wednesday.

DOCUMENTS: A sampling of the documents discovered by a Washington Post reporter on Oct. 3, 2012, in the remains of the U.S. mission in Benghazi.
Although the gates to the compound were locked several days after the attacks, looters and curiosity-seekers were free to roam in the initial chaotic aftermath, and many documents may already have disappeared.

No government-provided security forces are guarding the compound, and Libyan investigators have visited just once, according to a member of the family who owns the compound and who allowed the journalists to enter Wednesday.

Commander in Fraud........yeah babie. THE ONLY REASON OBAMA SPIKES THE FOOTBALL IS BECAUSE HE CAN'T THROW IT ANY FURTHER.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#210 Oct 3, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Well you don't seem to believe even Obama giving his racist speech in his own words........funny. Try this.
Darn, you're almost as good as Rannity.

Don't like the comment?

Cut the mic.

In your case and in grand teabagger tradition, change the SUBJECT.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#211 Oct 3, 2012
Dismayed wrote:
<quoted text>
Haven't watched any FOX or others today...have company
Let your heart not be bothered, it's a repeat.

Just like yesterday.

Paris

#212 Oct 3, 2012
<quoted text>
Darn, you're almost as good as Rannity.
Don't like the comment?
Cut the mic.
In your case and in grand teabagger tradition, change the SUBJECT.
Hint, attacks are not subjects.

Obama has given the same speeches and campaigned since elected......When he leaves the White House in January, he will have finally done something to help the contry.

Obama to the Presidency is what the Volt is to GM......expensive and a failure.

Paris

#213 Oct 3, 2012
<quoted text>
Let your heart not be bothered, it's a repeat.
Just like yesterday.
See what I mean Vern.
1 post removed
Lakesuckless1961

Monessen, PA

#215 Oct 3, 2012
Can't wait to hear the Kenyan lie his azz off tonight. The libtards are restless and very worried as they should be. Get the F*** out of my country you Marxist and take the Kenyan with you!!

GO MITT!

Paris

#216 Oct 4, 2012
Lakesuckless1961 wrote:
Can't wait to hear the Kenyan lie his azz off tonight. The libtards are restless and very worried as they should be. Get the F*** out of my country you Marxist and take the Kenyan with you!!
GO MITT!
After last night you won't see a liberal on this thread.

FLASH: THIS JUST IN FROM THE AL GORE CARTOON NETWORK……..AL GORE TODAY IS CLAIMING that the reason Obama did so poorly was the fact that Denver is a mile high and has thinner air…………hahahahaha after Obama has spent half his presidency at 30,000 feet.
conservative crapola

Bowmansville, PA

#217 Oct 4, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
This just in:

Electoral Vote:

Obama 332

rugby 206

Bwahahahahahahahahaha

Paris

#218 Oct 4, 2012
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
This just in:
Electoral Vote:
Obama 332
rugby 206
Bwahahahahahahahahaha
It will take Obama two weeks to get the teeth marks out of his lips........part of the empty suits problem was with no teleprompter. He didn't know where to look so he looked down........he was so used to bowing.
Lakesuckless1961

Monessen, PA

#219 Oct 4, 2012
Obama----------LOSER!

The Usurper was taken apart by the AMERICAN BUSINESSMAN. Thank you MITT!
Lakesuckless1961

Monessen, PA

#220 Oct 4, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>After last night you won't see a liberal on this thread.
FLASH: THIS JUST IN FROM THE AL GORE CARTOON NETWORK……..AL GORE TODAY IS CLAIMING that the reason Obama did so poorly was the fact that Denver is a mile high and has thinner air…………hahahahaha after Obama has spent half his presidency at 30,000 feet.
Dave Axelfraud is at the ER getting his azz patched up after BO ripped him a new one for the poor prep! Romney is the new Sheriff and the entitlements have been ordered to get out of town.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 min Coffee Party 340,959
News Obama Alaska trip aims for 'punctuation mark' o... 2 min Sterkfontein Swar... 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Floriduh 1,276,488
News Clinton: Email, Benghazi Inquiries Part of GOP ... 2 min Chicagoan by Birth 78
News Legal experts see no criminal trouble for Clint... 3 min Sterkfontein Swar... 5
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 3 min NoahLovesU 12,665
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min HILLARY 2016 193,805
News 'Anchor baby' fight scrambles Republican field 6 min Lawrence Wolf 256
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 57 min NoahLovesU 173,607
More from around the web