Oil falls below $107 a barrel as US a...

Oil falls below $107 a barrel as US attack against Syria seen farther on the horizon

There are 8 comments on the The Washington Post story from Sep 2, 2013, titled Oil falls below $107 a barrel as US attack against Syria seen farther on the horizon. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

The price of oil fell below $107 a barrel Monday as the likelihood of an imminent U.S. attack against Syria diminished.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

conservative crapola

Matawan, NJ

#1 Sep 2, 2013
I wish that the price of oil were inversely proportional to the incompetence of our failed president. We might have the same low price we did when Bush left office - about $1.85
1 post removed
Obama is a Horses Rosette

Sayville, NY

#3 Sep 2, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
I wish that the price of oil were inversely proportional to the incompetence of our failed president. We might have the same low price we did when Bush left office - about $1.85
If wishes were horses, beggars would ride.
1 post removed
Brain Bogert

Ashburn, VA

#5 Sep 2, 2013
the best free on line dating website ever!! send and receive messages, flirts, and video chat all for free!! check this one out. http://tinyurl.com/lwgdptw
2 posts removed
Pull My Finger

Sayville, NY

#8 Sep 2, 2013
Scientists have developed a car engine that can run on water. The only trouble is the water has to come from the Gulf of Mexico.
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#9 Sep 2, 2013
Locally, reg-gasoline is about $3.50 a gallon.
The oil companies can live with that, but if
it gets much cheaper there will have to be
a fire or an explosion in some oil refinery
to get that price back up again. The question is:
which oil refinery has to be the one? What do
they do, draw straws?
Huh

Faribault, MN

#10 Sep 2, 2013
Oh wait...The rich greedy oil companies and wall street traitors will jack it up...
Eleanor

Vernon Hills, IL

#11 Sep 3, 2013
HOWEVER, if/when Obama DOES something against Syria, hold onto your pocketbook; gas prices are going to go SKY HIGH!!!

American interests should be FOR AMERICAN PEOPLE; no good can come from this for America.

STOP U.S. Military involvement in the Middle East NOW !!!!

“Re-align with nature ”

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#12 Sep 4, 2013
?
WTI Crude Oil
$108.54 ▲0.89 0.82%
2013.09.03 end-of-day

Brent Crude Oil
$115.68 ▲1.67 1.44%
2013.09.03 end-of-day

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump bars transgender individuals from US arme... 12 min C Kersey 78
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 16 min Dr Z 315,319
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min Fitius T Bluster 1,567,014
News Republican senators blink on a big chance to re... 21 min CodeTalker 12
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 23 min CodeTalker 17,673
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 24 min Dogen 222,034
News Trump bans transgender people from military 35 min C Kersey 34
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr IND 280,146
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Cheech the Conser... 242,123
News Can Trump pardon anyone? Himself? Can he fire M... 3 hr IMpeach Now 164
More from around the web