Iraqi Kurds want US help to avoid war with Arabs

Full story: The Associated Press

The closest U.S. allies in Iraq _ the Kurds _ feel abandoned by Washington these days and say war with the Arab-dominated central government is likely without American pressure to resolve disputes that predate ...

Comments (Page 4)

Showing posts 61 - 80 of86
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

I hate Kurds wrote:
Opps sorry, i Meant 1925
Their existence in Syria is in 1925
Couldn't they be seen as local as everyone else ,seeing they have been there for so long ?
I hate Kurds

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you think they originally came from like as did they have their own country or region ?
The Kurds used to call (Medes) and the Medes were ancient Iranians people who lived and still lives with their cousins (Persians) in so called Iran.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medes

The Kurds never had a country, they're nomads who move from region to region. They don't have real history, and all historicals found a little documents about'em that they're nomads from so called Iran. The Kurds usually put fake documents for their interests.

The Kurds and Persians are cousins, and they share same gene, and culture. Their languages are very close to each other which's (Indo-Iranian languages)

The Kurds, and Persians are originally from North of India, and they started there, then they spread to west Asia.
I hate Kurds

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

If the Kurds want to create a Kurdistan state in so called Turkey and Iran, that's fine for us, we don't care.
But Iraq and Syria have nothing to do with them, and it's a red line.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

I hate Kurds wrote:
<quoted text>
The Kurds used to call (Medes) and the Medes were ancient Iranians people who lived and still lives with their cousins (Persians) in so called Iran.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medes
The Kurds never had a country, they're nomads who move from region to region. They don't have real history, and all historicals found a little documents about'em that they're nomads from so called Iran. The Kurds usually put fake documents for their interests.
The Kurds and Persians are cousins, and they share same gene, and culture. Their languages are very close to each other which's (Indo-Iranian languages)
The Kurds, and Persians are originally from North of India, and they started there, then they spread to west Asia.
Bedouin of Arabia were nomads so what is the difference between each other seeing they came from the same past so if anything I would presume that both would show respect towards each other .
I hate Kurds

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Bedouin of Arabia were nomads so what is the difference between each other seeing they came from the same past so if anything I would presume that both would show respect towards each other .
You can't compare the Kurds us with them. Most of Arabs today are Arabized, the Iraqis today are Arabs of Babylonian, and Assyrian descents, The Palestinians are Arabs of Canaanite descents..etc.
The whole Semitics united under one Semitic Language which's Arabic language.
The Arabs refers to (Union Semitic peoples).

I'm Arabized myself.
Iraq Syria and the whole Levant are Semitic lands.
The Kurds are Not Semitics, they're Indo-Iranians from Iran.

The Arabs and Arabic language are Semitic that started in Mesopotamia, and they're cousins of Arameans, Assyrians, Akkadians, Amorites, Babylonians, Chaldeans, Canaanites, Elamites, Phoenicians...etc.

The Kurds must leave Semitic lands, and go back to Aryan lands such as Iran and Anatolia.

Where are you from anyway????
I hate Kurds

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

Correction: "You can't compare the Kurds with us".

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

I hate Kurds wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't compare the Kurds us with them. Most of Arabs today are Arabized, the Iraqis today are Arabs of Babylonian, and Assyrian descents, The Palestinians are Arabs of Canaanite descents..etc.
I'm Arabized myself.
The Arabs and Arabic language are Semitic that started in Mesopotamia, and they're cousins of Arameans, Assyrians, Akkadians, Amorites, Babylonians, Chaldeans, Canaanites, Elamites, Phoenicians...etc.
The Kurds must leave Semitic lands, and go back to Aryan lands such as Iran and Anatolia.
Strewth !! How many more variations of Islam is there ?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

I hate Kurds wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm Arabized myself.
Australia .
1 post removed

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

I hate Kurds wrote:
Correction: "You can't compare the Kurds with us".
I understood .

How hard would it be to return everyone within Islam to their home countries to live in peace towards each other ?
I hate Kurds

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Strewth !! How many more variations of Islam is there ?
What do you mean by there? Which country are you asking for?
Islam has nothing to do with this subject. It's not about religion, it's an ethnic conflict between Arabs (Semitics) and Kurds (Aryans). And we Arabs don't want fight the Kurds any more.
If you're asking about Kurds religion, majority of them are Muslims.

The Kurds are settlers who came from Indo-Iranian lands to Semitic lands, just like you Australians when you migrated from UK to Australia (Which's Aborigine's lands) and you committed a massacres against'em.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

I hate Kurds wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean by there? Which country are you asking for?
Islam has nothing to do with this subject. It's not about religion, it's an ethnic conflict between Arabs (Semitics) and Kurds (Aryans). And we Arabs don't want fight the Kurds any more.
If you're asking about Kurds religion, majority of them are Muslims.
The Kurds are settlers who came from Indo-Iranian lands to Semitic lands, just like you Australians when you migrated from UK to Australia (Which's Aborigine's lands) and you committed a massacres against'em.
History shows that many civilizations carried out massacres including today in the Middle East and there is no end in sight .
What religions are involved in current land disputes with the Kurds ?
1 post removed
Bernard Forand

Lehigh Acres, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
I understood .
How hard would it be to return everyone within Islam to their home countries to live in peace towards each other ?
LOL if we could get everybody back to their origins; religions indicate all back to Adam and Eve. Secular DNA extrapolates we all originated in Africa.
LOL how about all Aryan’s returning back out of America. Yeah right you have a good idea there…LOL
Bernard Forand

Lehigh Acres, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
History shows that many civilizations carried out massacres including today in the Middle East and there is no end in sight .
What religions are involved in current land disputes with the Kurds ?
Its not only the middle east that suffer from massacres with no end in sight. Name one place on earth that does not exist..
Bernard Forand

Lehigh Acres, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

All of your concerns about this culture versus that culture and via versus, can and has been identified in olden days as the “Have’s and the Have’ s not”. Today we identify it as the Inequality of distributions. One motivating force that is leveling the inequality fields is the Liberal International Free Trade Markets. Sculpturing various cultures by removing unwanted material of austerity.
Bernard Forand

Lehigh Acres, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

USA’s inequality has increased to disastrous proportions. http://neweconomy.net/content/wealth-inequali... video chart USA wealth Distributions..
Inequality numbers census.
Are you curious as to how much the Price For Inequality has cost you with the 2008 economic debacle? Right wing austerity for the 1% is your bill.
Find your category and figure it out. Enjoy your slide to …. Heh, heh I’ll leave that to your imaginations.
Inequality for the median and the impoverished has risen to favor the 1% with 40% gains in income. For the middle and below minus 6.1%.
Our median household income rose to $52,100 from its previous trough of $50,700 in 2011, remaining $2,400 lower with a 4.4% rate of inflation decline from its 2009 levels. Add the 1.8% Decline during the Great Recession and we get $3,400 below its December 2007 levels. That’s when the economic slump for the median and below began for them.
Largest decline went to the African American and Southerners who did not attend college.
Lower the income level the faster the rate of decline in earnings to Purchase Power as a percentage of real growth of the nations income. Gordon W. Green Jr. and John F. Coder of the Sentier Research that researches household income data stated and I quote; “Groups with low incomes tended to have steeper declines in income,” The preview of the official Census Bureau income statistics will be available in September of 2013. Sentier’s computations was based on the current population survey of 50,000 homes. Both of these sources have supported the conclusion of an increasing of inequality of economic dispersal. Going back years in its role of increasing inequality to favor the 1%.
President Obama at Knox College in Galesburg, Illinois recognizes the problem of the increasing inequality within our nation. Stating “Even though our businesses are creating new jobs and have broken record profits, nearly all the income gains of the past 10 years have continued to flow to the top 1 percent. The average C.E.O. has gotten a raise of nearly 40 percent since 2009. The average American earns less than he or she did in 1999.”
Recent graduates with associates or bachelors degrees were no protected from the on slaught of the ever increasing inequality in lost income earnings purchasing powers.
Homes with a High School education experienced a 9.3% decline with $39,300 earnings. Associate graduate homes lost 8.6% to $56,400 and the Bachelor degree homes lost 6.5% to $84,700.
People under the age of 25 fell 9.6% to income earnings to $31,300
Those 25 to 34 lost 4.5%.
Those 35 to 44 lost 5.7%
Those 45 to 54 lost 2.5%
Those 55 to 64 lost 7%
Southern States showed largest declines. Losing 6.2% for earnings to $47,900.
Western States lost 5.2% for earnings to $56,400
Northeast States lost 3.9% for earnings to $56,800.
By adding, the declined lost of earnings to purchase power, to the 1% gains of{40%} and you can estimate how much inequality your particular sector experienced, for just this one last Great Recession. Final tally of the increase to inequality will not be available until at least 2020.
Republicans have mathematically exposed themselves for over 80 years to be responsible for increasing inequality through various austerity polices that they support.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Its not only the middle east that suffer from massacres with no end in sight. Name one place on earth that does not exist..
If it doesn't exist it can't ,can it ?
Bernard Forand

Lehigh Acres, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Tex my use of words differ from the limited source you exist within. I Stated that the word attack is to strong a word in addressing the Syrian issue of present. That is why I introduced you to some new words for you. Reprimand and or Chastise. There are more, but you are having so much trouble comprehending those two. Not spinning, just far more precise in my use of the language I use on the subject. No doubt you will seek the Foxy hyped up definition tactic and fail to notice the subtle differences betwixt the literal atmosphere of “Attack” and Chastise and Reprimand”.
As I meander through several threads I have been asked do I ignore or gently deal with irrelevant comments.
“Interesting point. As for myself I do ignore comments that hold nothing more than callow sophomoric derogatory dysfunctional remarks. No substance and or facts. I have, as a child read many comic books. As an adult I put away the fairy tales, myths, and comic books, for books that have actual nutritious knowledge.
While the callow individuals spew their dysfunctional nonsense, I continue to feed relevant rational knowledge. It facilities to the readers that pass on by, as to which do they prefer. Comic book children views or something a wee bit more matured in comprehension of rational intelligence.”
A simple strategy.
Bernard Forand

Lehigh Acres, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not Know what happened there.I was repling to you when a comment I made on another thread popped up?? Here is the comment I had for you. If what doesn’t exist? Clarify. Are you thinking of moving to Florida?

Inspired by an article in the N.Y. Times;
In South Florida, a Polluted Bubble Ready to Burst
Published: September 8, 2013
By LIZETTE ALVAREZ

WELCOME To Florida. Have I got a Deal For you …
Our infamous republican Gov. Rick Scott is now using the same tactics of the Arab leadership. When something goes wrong, yell it is the USA’s fault. Can you spell HYPOCRIT ! All of the republican leadership in our Legislation and executive branches of our Florida’s government for years and years attacked our environment and its health. Just as they slashed our education and they have successfully advocated the same slashing of the “South Florida Water Management Districts”. Democrat Sen. Bill Nelson in the house of congress, has for years fought against this republican assault on Florida’s environment.
Now, as our environment shrivels beneath the republican’s pollution, they are lacking the backbone to fess up to their deliberate failures to our environment and with the leadership of a callow sophomore, emulating an Arab tactic blames Sen. Nelson????? it’s the USA, Feds fault???
What to buy some land gringo?? Real Cheap..! Ya’al Come on down now, ya hear??
Texas through Louisiana, Alabama down through Florida. Republicans have demonstrated their lack of respect for our Mother Nature’s Gulf of Mexico. Embellishing it with toxic oily hazardous waste. Rendering it to a mere cess pool.
State republicans down through the municipalities they have supported pollution at the cost of clean renewable Green Energy. Advocating inequality in funds to polluting Toxic funds. Just as they allocate the earnings of our Main Street laborer’s to feed their 1% austerity policies.
Buffet summed it up when he said “Yes we are in a class warfare and we are winning”. Here is what he was referring to; http://neweconomy.net/content/wealth-inequali...
Another book, on more specifics, of internal inequality of economics and their results would be; Joseph E. Stiglitz One of his books just released “ The Price Of Inequality”. Winner of the Noble prize in Economics.
Bernard Forand

Lehigh Acres, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
How come these peoples seek protection by the USA bypassing that of the United Nations Security Council who can stop wars if they really wanted to ?

We can if we all got the grit to do so.
Universal solider responds to commands. They are from all ideologies and mythologies; At times, they are of the same ideologies and mythologies. Without them war would cease. War is never won. Survivors remain to gather up the destruction; Preparing for the next call for the Universal Solider.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
I did answer you question,it does not exist does it ?
Read your own words .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of86
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••