Donald Trump pauses for a water break

Donald Trump pauses for a water break

There are 130 comments on the Thurrock Gazette story from Nov 16, 2017, titled Donald Trump pauses for a water break. In it, Thurrock Gazette reports that:

Trump, fresh from his marathon trip to Asia, paused during his address to the nation on Wednesday to take a big swig of water - twice - drawing comparison to the Florida senator he mocked during the 2016 Republican nominee campaign. Offering a blow-by-blow account of his five-nation tour, the president took a brief break to reach for a bottle of water as he recounted Japanese companies' billion-dollar investments and jobs in the US.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Thurrock Gazette.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Covfeve

Madison, WI

#1 Nov 16, 2017
After tRumps “We give up leading the world” tour, at the same time the other TPP members were hammering out the world’s biggest trade deal at ASEAN, I’d think he’d be reaching for some of Vlad’s special reserve vodka.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#2 Nov 16, 2017
You're not alone, many liberals miss the old Obama world apology tours.
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#3 Nov 16, 2017
Trump drank water. More proof of Russian collusion!

Since: May 08

Deltona Fla

#4 Nov 16, 2017
RustyS wrote:
You're not alone, many liberals miss the old Obama world apology tours.
Obama came back with a major deal for Boeing. Trump came back with nothing but a claim that after 10 months he has returned America to greatness never reached before. I am not sure how you RETURN to a greatness "never reached before". Its like going back to a place you have never been.
But coming from "I need two hands to drink one small bottle of water" Trump, that is about as close to making sense as we can hope for.

“Watching The Snowflakes Rant”

Since: Feb 17

Location hidden

#5 Nov 16, 2017
Covfeve wrote:
After tRumps “We give up leading the world” tour, at the same time the other TPP members were hammering out the world’s biggest trade deal at ASEAN, I’d think he’d be reaching for some of Vlad’s special reserve vodka.
I guess he could have done like Hillary and take big swigs of scotch until she fell off the stage and down the stairs.

“Watching The Snowflakes Rant”

Since: Feb 17

Location hidden

#6 Nov 16, 2017
swampmudd wrote:
<quoted text>Obama came back with a major deal for Boeing. Trump came back with nothing but a claim that after 10 months he has returned America to greatness never reached before. I am not sure how you RETURN to a greatness "never reached before". Its like going back to a place you have never been.
But coming from "I need two hands to drink one small bottle of water" Trump, that is about as close to making sense as we can hope for.
Obama praises Boeing plant he tried to close | Daily Mail Online

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article.../Obama-pra...
Feb 18, 2012 - Boost for Obama as Republicans back down and Congress passes.... any worker, anywhere, anytime, in China, in Europe, it does not matter.... House announced that Boeing will participate in an Export-Import Bank program that helps companies advance money to suppliers on export-related contracts.

Since: May 08

Deltona Fla

#7 Nov 16, 2017
Dee Dee Dee wrote:
Trump drank water. More proof of Russian collusion!
What is saw was a man with weak arm. He seemed unable to lift his one arm, seemingly because of shoulder pain. Two most common causes of shoulder pain in elderly persons are arthritis and heart condition. That two handed lift may not be as humorous as many think.

Since: Oct 08

Roswell, GA

#8 Nov 16, 2017
well you can open a coal mine, but we're gonna bankrupt it
Putins Glock Holster

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#9 Nov 16, 2017
CodeTalker wrote:
<quoted text>

I guess he could have done like Hillary and take big swigs of scotch until she fell off the stage and down the stairs.
In case you were wondering, Hillary lost the election, and currently has no role I American politics at all.(thank god)
But, could you maybe you defend trump without looking back to a year ago and comparing him to a loser? The rightwing, "what about Hillaryisms" are getting tired.
The useless drunk lost a year ago, trump won.
Let Hillary disappear into Obscurity, or keep bringing her up on charges that go nowhere.
But I don't understand why you guys aren't just basking in trump's glory.
Why does the rightwing constantly bring up the Clintons?

Since: May 08

Deltona Fla

#10 Nov 16, 2017
CodeTalker wrote:
<quoted text>

Obama praises Boeing plant he tried to close | Daily Mail Online

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article.../Obama-pra...
Feb 18, 2012 - Boost for Obama as Republicans back down and Congress passes.... any worker, anywhere, anytime, in China, in Europe, it does not matter.... House announced that Boeing will participate in an Export-Import Bank program that helps companies advance money to suppliers on export-related contracts.
The Import Export Bank makes low interest loans to foreign companies that can only be used to purchase American products and services. It creates jobs for Americans, and makes interest doing it.

Traditionally Import export has mostly supported our oil field services businesses like Halliburton. The loan may be going to Brazpetrol but the end receivers are american technologies companies.

The only problem I have ever found with Import/Export was the preponderance of Bush related companies that were the end receivers of Import/Export loans.

But the fact is, the harder the oil is to get to, the more american technologies are needed. A fact that makes our sanctions on Russia have some real bite. They got the oil but can't pump it up without our help. That is the USA/Russia relationship of today in a nut shell and was the motivation of what went on during the election.
Guest

Dallas, TX

#11 Nov 16, 2017
Putins Glock Holster wrote:
<quoted text>

In case you were wondering, Hillary lost the election, and currently has no role I American politics at all.(thank god)
But, could you maybe you defend trump without looking back to a year ago and comparing him to a loser? The rightwing, "what about Hillaryisms" are getting tired.
The useless drunk lost a year ago, trump won.
Let Hillary disappear into Obscurity, or keep bringing her up on charges that go nowhere.
But I don't understand why you guys aren't just basking in trump's glory.
Why does the rightwing constantly bring up the Clintons?
Probably because the Clinton's are so much fun to make fun of. I laugh every time Hillary blames someone else for an election she lost. Except of the far east and west coast.... no one else wanted her. She just can't get over her unpopularity.
3 posts removed

“4 years of Libs in agony!”

Since: Jan 11

Lake Geneva, WI

#15 Nov 16, 2017
When the leftists have to resort to commenting on how Trump drinks water you KNOW they're getting desperate....
Trump is a joke

Port Moody, Canada

#16 Nov 16, 2017
Covfeve wrote:
After tRumps “We give up leading the world” tour, at the same time the other TPP members were hammering out the world’s biggest trade deal at ASEAN, I’d think he’d be reaching for some of Vlad’s special reserve vodka.
Canada got the deal it wanted due to Mr. Trudeau's principled and shrewd negotiating tactics!

America was sidelined by poor and shortsighted leadership, as is getting to be a habit!.
Retribution

Bladensburg, MD

#17 Nov 16, 2017
CodeTalker wrote:
<quoted text>

Obama praises Boeing plant he tried to close | Daily Mail Online

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article.../Obama-pra...
Feb 18, 2012 - Boost for Obama as Republicans back down and Congress passes.... any worker, anywhere, anytime, in China, in Europe, it does not matter.... House announced that Boeing will participate in an Export-Import Bank program that helps companies advance money to suppliers on export-related contracts.
The Export-Import Bank is the federal government GSE Republicans swore to shut down, although they knew they were full of nonsense. Republicans had as much of a chance to shut down the Export-Import Bank as the had to force a repeal of ACA during the Obama administration.
Retribution

Bladensburg, MD

#18 Nov 16, 2017
BHM5267 wrote:
When the leftists have to resort to commenting on how Trump drinks water you KNOW they're getting desperate....
Didn't Trump respond in kind when rubio drank water during a speech in the primary campaign?

ROFL
Red Crosse

Wilmington, IL

#19 Nov 16, 2017
That is just it, Hillary won't go home, and find some way to amuse herself. Now she is saying investigating her for corruption is an abuse of power. Really? Then maybe she should not have engaged in so many criminal acts. I will be so happy when she takes the perp walk.
Retribution

Bladensburg, MD

#20 Nov 16, 2017
Guest wrote:
<quoted text> Probably because the Clinton's are so much fun to make fun of. I laugh every time Hillary blames someone else for an election she loss. Except of the far east and west coast.... no one else wanted her. She just can't get over her unpopularity.
"evert time Hillary blames someone else for an election she loss"

Hillary only loss one election, ever.

unpopularity,?

You are aware Hillary Clinton had 5% or 3 million more votes than Trump, right?

Hillary won the vote, she loss the election.
1 post removed
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#22 Nov 16, 2017
Retribution wrote:
<quoted text>
"evert time Hillary blames someone else for an election she loss"

Hillary only loss one election, ever.

unpopularity,?

You are aware Hillary Clinton had 5% or 3 million more votes than Trump, right?

Hillary won the vote, she loss the election.
She lost the 2008 primary election and 2016 presidential election that is 2 (two) elections making her 2 for 2.
Retribution

Bladensburg, MD

#23 Nov 16, 2017
inbred Genius wrote:
well you can open a coal mine, but we're gonna bankrupt it
Its almost a year and Trump's in the oval office. I would believe that if coal was a lucrative venture after Obama's rules were eviscerated by Biff in the WH , Coal miners would be back on the job and tonage of coal would be in transport around the country and out to international markets.

Trump sent representatives to the UN climate conference last week to promote US coal. The US delegation was rebuffed embarrassingly and loudly. Although poorer nations do see eye to eye with the Trump regime on using coal for energy production.

Retribution

Bladensburg, MD

#24 Nov 16, 2017
Dee Dee Dee wrote:
<quoted text>

She lost the 2008 primary election and 2016 presidential election that is 2 (two) elections making her 2 for 2.
The primary isnt an election, it's a series of caucuses spread out over a period of a year.

So, Hillary Clinton loss one election.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 min Susanm 350,743
News Russia hack of Democrat followed Trump speech 5 min Gay Lie Buster 102 23
News Randy Boyd, a former economic development chief... 6 min Bubba work real hard 2
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Waxman 1,798,916
News The Hysterical Left 6 min Dutty Boukman 514
News Obama to make rare high-profile speech on Mande... 10 min He Named Me Black... 25
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 10 min Dada 93,610
News Trump's land of delusion 21 min freelancehobo 2,293
News How will Donald Trump behave when he meets the ... 24 min Dutty Boukman 248