Laura Ingraham: The center Isn't the ...

Laura Ingraham: The center Isn't the answer for the GOP

There are 483 comments on the Washington Times story from May 1, 2013, titled Laura Ingraham: The center Isn't the answer for the GOP. In it, Washington Times reports that:

PBS's program Intelligence Squared pitted The New York Times writer David Brooks and former Congressman Mickey Edwards against radio host Laura Ingraham and Faith & Freedom Coalition founder and chairman Ralph Reed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#132 May 3, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
How stupid is he?
SERIOUSLY
;)
I reserve comment if / when he returns....

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#133 May 3, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Palin made fools of other people by being uneducated and proving she is unable to be educated?
how does that work?
she did prove she can raise a huge base of americans with only meaningless soundbytes. she has you in a parrot cage, that is for sure...
Oh yes, and you voted for one scoop or two. What a joke pookie.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#134 May 3, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, lemme get this straight....you're saying Nazis were not opposed to Communists? Really?
ROTFLMAO!!
Two tyrants against each other, no different than Obama and Putin are now.
serfs up

United States

#135 May 3, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, don't get personal here....I don't have sex with men at all, much less your dad! ;)
If you get your mouth off of your muthas dick your diseased brain will clear enough to know the wrongs of pure extremism you have helped to bring about. America is going down...and it is going down hard...And i will think of the vermin like you with every abuse. With every uniformed murder of a civilian. with every person rounded up to the coming camps. For the years I have been on these forums, I have seen nothing but expansion of the tyranny. Stop with the progressives were not nazis . progressives were not communists..Who da ph uk cares?!!! Its the end results of dehumanizing living that comes with it. If you never put your life on the line you will never know until tested. Even then, most of us will be submissive in that environment.
serfs up

United States

#136 May 3, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You want your personal utopia. And mankind just doesn't work that way.
I want a couple of hundred of thousand of dollars plus the real inflation over the last five years or so. that will placate me from the thieves who stole it. no back and forth banter. Just pay me. Just pay the tens of millions of others who lost the same way because of insane government policies. Five years now just with no interest in your banking accounts!
serfs up

United States

#137 May 3, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing...umm, WTF did you just say?:)
I spoke like a progressive politician. Only I have not enriched myself in corruption like them. They speak amazing also since they are so smart.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#138 May 3, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> I want a couple of hundred of thousand of dollars plus the real inflation over the last five years or so. that will placate me from the thieves who stole it. no back and forth banter. Just pay me. Just pay the tens of millions of others who lost the same way because of insane government policies. Five years now just with no interest in your banking accounts!
lol! Who says cons work and are self sufficient?
serfs up

United States

#139 May 3, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Who says cons work and are self sufficient?
Higher percentage.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#140 May 3, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> People are used in all ways possible my cranium addled aids diseased friend. There are two main enemies in America now being pushed by the elitists and their minions. Aging white men and Christianity. As long as you don't go against their direction you are not destroyed. But say a word that goes against the brutal laws being set up, you are tarred and feathered. Anyway, they are the two so called evil groups used to speed the movement to tyranny. When this is complete, you will see the mother of all boomerangs as mass impoverishment will never recover without families being reinstated with an uplifting of personal responsibility added under the auspices of the new ways forced into laws. Amazing how fast this is moving now. Aging white guys who were the last great Americans of a great culture who built america and married and took care of their children at a massively higher percentage then the weaklings today. And Christianity, a religion that is so detested that it is possible anyone admitting to be a Christian who follows what the teachings are through the Bible will be rounded up someday. Again, at a much higher percentage, Christians took care of their business and kept their flaws to a minimum compared to the rest of the population. And of course it was easier to steal more money from them to feed the growing maw of the federal government and its state and local siblings. Everyday on television you see it. Good men who have faith belittled and destroyed and mocked while the uplifting of those who in the past lived with less tolerance are put on pedestals and the decline of the nuclear family goes on unabated. Well the crap has hit the fan and there is no growth. only growth of the tyranny and those collecting. Its our turn as the barrel of the gun is facing us. And we are failing.
Incomprehensible drivel

Hypoluxo Fl

#141 May 3, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> Eliminate Homeland Security, TSA and all the laws enacted to take away our rights. Leaving reasonable security of course. End the wars and bring many of our troops home and cut the number of bases down. Stop this global force for good bull crap with the NAVY and return to keeping the sea lanes open. This is not isolationalism. We spen more then the top 20 nations in the world do totally and we have no natural enemies as we have thousands of miles of ocean protection. Even with it we can't even protect our southern border. Start enacting laws within our giant domestic government outlays that brings a measure of personal responsibility in our actions. The amount of children born out of wedlock is sickening and the amount of abortions is worse as an example. Make it tougher to collect and when using the system make it an ordeal. Corruption, graft and everything else must be dealt with. Just some of the things that can be done to save hundreds of billions of dollars a year and much, much more and this will save resources for the future. With some of the savings we pay down the debts and we give tax relief to the middle class and we rebuild our infrastructure. It is difficult for me to believe men who tell me how to live while they live differently. Not that it makes a difference. This is a start.
Incomprehensible drivel

Hypoluxo Fl

#142 May 3, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> Higher percentage.
A Higher percentage of incomprehensible "serf's out of his meager mind" drivel.

Hypoluxo Fl

#143 May 3, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> I spoke like a progressive politician. Only I have not enriched myself in corruption like them. They speak amazing also since they are so smart.
You speak like a disconnected frightwingnut moron that your wingnut butt buddies don't even understand.

Hypoluxo Fl

#144 May 3, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Two tyrants against each other, no different than Obama and Putin are now.
DUMBOSPAM.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#145 May 3, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Palin is a good choice for mockery and satire and - on a more serious note - we women are disappointed that the best woman the Gophers could toddle in front of the voters was Palin.
The Gophers should have done a more thorough reading in their Binders of Women and find someone better educated, better qualified and a better representation of smart political women.
Btw, comparing Palin and Pelosi must come down to their names beginning with P - because they are worlds apart in everything else.
Only because the Lame Stream Media, told you she wasn't someone for which they would vote. They are 95-98% Liberal. They drummed it into your weak minds night after night, on the national news. After all look who they trotted out for President.. What experience did he have? None in private industry, now look at the National debt it's been increased 6 fold since Barack Hussein Obama's was anointed..

Hypoluxo Fl

#146 May 3, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Only because the Lame Stream Media, told you she wasn't someone for which they would vote. They are 95-98% Liberal. They drummed it into your weak minds night after night, on the national news. After all look who they trotted out for President.. What experience did he have? None in private industry, now look at the National debt it's been increased 6 fold since Barack Hussein Obama's was anointed..
You've been annointed with ignorance and stupidity.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#147 May 3, 2013
the "DUMBOSPAM" on here ...
is
u

:)
1 post removed

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#149 May 3, 2013
<quoted text>Only because the Lame Stream Media, told you she wasn't someone for which they would vote. They are 95-98% Liberal. They drummed it into your weak minds night after night, on the national news. After all look who they trotted out for President.. What experience did he have? None in private industry, now look at the National debt it's been increased 6 fold since Barack Hussein Obama's was anointed..
you don't think it could have been that time, after time, after time, she showed she did not have the intelligence, and was unable to gain that intelligence with even some of the greatest minds in our country teaching her, to even talk coherently about current events and even basic concepts of our nation?

she is a megaphone for parroting talking points and absolutely nothing more. if you have any facts to counter these proven facts, please present them...you would be the first to do so.

you were told to follow an empty megaphone and you did so with t he cult mentality so prominent in her followers....

i understand why you are now so embarrassed about your support for her, but to openly lie about her qualifications to try to save your dismal thought process is beyond reproach.

admiot your mistake and try to learn from it.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#150 May 3, 2013
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>You've been annointed with ignorance and stupidity.
Not as much ignorance and stupidity as you show daily on these threads, Micro. With your total enrapture of Barack Hussein Obama, someone who never had a job, now never needs a job, and lives off the taxpayer for the rest of his life. "We gonna get ours, and we gonna get it now".
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#151 May 3, 2013
<quoted text>Not as much ignorance and stupidity as you show daily on these threads, Micro. With your total enrapture of Barack Hussein Obama, someone who never had a job, now never needs a job, and lives off the taxpayer for the rest of his life. "We gonna get ours, and we gonna get it now".
When it comes to ignorance and stupidity son, you're hard to catch up to.
Shinichiro Takizawa

Tagajo, Japan

#152 May 3, 2013
Dow must lower!
Dow must be $3,000.
The S&P Composite Index of 500(S&P 500) must lower!
S&P 500 must be 300.

When we consider these-years,
high-prices of Dow and S&P 500 have only bad-effects for our America!

If you want to raise Dow and S&P 500,
the U.S. must have huge-trade-surplus and huge-current-account-surplus!

If you want rto raise Dow and S&P 500,
the U.S. must be the largest creditor-nation in the world ever in world-history!

If you want raise Dow and S&P 500,
the U.S. must be the world's factory!

the U.S. must revive Heavy-Industry and Manufacturing-Industry only in the U.S.!

the U.S. and American-companies must monopolize all the markets all over the world!

the U.S. must fill the world with Made-in-U.S.A.-products!

the U.S. must have Universal-Health-Care-System!

the U.S. Must decrease the gap between the rich and the poor only in the U.S.!

If you want to traise Dow and S&P 500,
the U.S. must decrease the gap between the rich and the poor only among Americans!

the U.S. must revive Labor-Unions only in the U.S. only for Americans!

the U.S. must withdraw her American-Forces from Japan, from South-Korea, from Singapore, from Asia, from Europe, from Afghanistan, and from Pakistan!

the U.S. must withdraw her Ametrican-Forces from all the wars in which the U.S. now involves!
Of course, the U.S. must win these wars now!

Chechen Independence war, South-Ossetia war, Xinjiang (Uyghur) Independence war, Tibetan Independence war,
Asian war, Indo-Pakistani war, Sino-Indian war, Sino-Russia border conflict,
Japan-Russia war, Japan-China war, Japan-N.Korea war, Japan-S.Korea war,
European war, Balkan war, Falklands war,Germany-Russia war, British-Ruissia war,
must began now!

The U.S. must not involve these wars!
The U.S. must make weapons, ships, steel, airplanes, PCs, cars, and home-electric-appliances in the U.S.,
and the U.S. must export those weapons, ships, steel, airplanes, PCs, cars, and home-electric-appliances from the U.S. to the world!

The jobless rate of the U.S. must be 2%!
The minimum-wage of Americans must be $70,000!
The U.S. must have 5-Trillion-dollar-current-acco unt-surplus per year and 5-Trillion-dollar-trade-surpol us per year!

You are violating PATRIOT-Act!
You must blame yourself!

I strongly believe that I am doing good for our America!
Remember Pearl Harbor!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Violence follows California Trump rally, about ... 3 min Katrina 402
News North Carolina's rush to bigotry 3 min Lawrence Wolf 2,336
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 min GiggleGiggleGiggle 381,452
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min scientia potentia... 195,463
News Clinton: Don't get swayed by GOP 'fear tactics ... 4 min barefoot2626 1,913
News Clinton, looking ahead to US general election, ... 5 min PauldenZangpo0521 15
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min My New Alias RULES 1,374,865
News Republicans downplay Trump rally unrest in Cali... 1 hr spud 300
More from around the web