Laura Ingraham: The center Isn't the answer for the GOP

May 1, 2013 Full story: Washington Times 483

PBS's program Intelligence Squared pitted The New York Times writer David Brooks and former Congressman Mickey Edwards against radio host Laura Ingraham and Faith & Freedom Coalition founder and chairman Ralph Reed.

Full Story

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#90 May 2, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>Article 2 requires any presidential candidate be a "natural-born Citizen" of the U.S. which means both BOTH parents must have been U.S. citizens when that candidate was born on U.S. soil.
The word 'natural" means without adulteration, undoubted, and that is why Obama is NOT a "natural-born citizen" of the United States of America. By the letter of the law, at the time, he was born a British Subject before he became an Indonesian. The Hawaiian Birth Certificate is forged and this bisexual thug is using yet another of numerous fake Social Security numbers. Trump, Pat Boone, Alan Keyes, Sheriff Joe Arpaio were all correct when they publicly proclaimed "Obama is illegal." Thanks to the Freemasons we have this usurping despot ushering in the NWO as Big Brother.
You do realize that your amusing interpretation of Article II makes you eligible to replace Quasimodo in the belltower.
Bite down hard on your pacifier and risk a moment of reality. The only requirement regarding country of birth is that the presidential candidate be born in the U.S. There are no such requirements for the parents. Of course, being backed by such luminaries as Trump, Boone, Keyes, and Arpaio makes you all eligible for the starting five at Creedmor.

Then again you can always go off on your harangue about Obama being born in Siberia, with the name Obamakov.

YOU HAVE BEEN CHOSEN!!
Antichrist and family
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#91 May 2, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> Shut your alinsky diseased ass. I am only documenting our end of what we had. nothing more. You had your chance and still do for the last six years to clean up the system. They are the same. They listen to their rich masters while taking resources from the responsible middle class to give to the irresponsible middle class and poor and the rich. Well we are joining the crowd. We are al going to collect. And cheat and become corrupted to the hilt. This is war. And in war you help to bring down the tyranny as the tyranny must take place first to experience freedom again. Besides, police states are romantic in theory. When this is over, other nations in th world will be writing novels and movies for many many decades denigrating us like we do to Germany and the NAZIS. We will never live it down. Unfortunately, the name of the game is to not be the group or groups blamed for our fall from paradise. So get the president to get rid of all of the tyranny laws and Homeland Security and anything else related and we can start to talk. Get the President to give back the wealth stolen from honest men and women who paid down their debts and took a beating for be prudent and we can talk. Raide the prime rate up to 7 or 8per cent so we can get fair interest returns on our savings/investments and we can talk. So tell me about Somalia while you steal everything I got and tens of millions of others and more.
Son, cons rewrote the Alinsky book to make it more modern. Apparently they felt it was good, but still lacking.

curious don't you think?

You want 'honest' peopls? Why don't you have bushie show you where the iraq wmd's are? Or how about the execs at Entron? They destroyed not only their company, but careers and the lives of people and stock holders along with Arthur Anderson.

How about the mortgage brokers and bankers? They were the latest to steal from honest people. But cons seem to believe the problem is with the people who borrowed the money. Granted, they're not blameless, but they're not as culpable as those selling the dream... or the dread.

You're not documenting much son. You're just playing a political game. You're no different than your previous master.

Ain't that interesting???
1 post removed
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#93 May 3, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Son, cons rewrote the Alinsky book to make it more modern. Apparently they felt it was good, but still lacking.
curious don't you think?
You want 'honest' peopls? Why don't you have bushie show you where the iraq wmd's are? Or how about the execs at Entron? They destroyed not only their company, but careers and the lives of people and stock holders along with Arthur Anderson.
How about the mortgage brokers and bankers? They were the latest to steal from honest people. But cons seem to believe the problem is with the people who borrowed the money. Granted, they're not blameless, but they're not as culpable as those selling the dream... or the dread.
You're not documenting much son. You're just playing a political game. You're no different than your previous master.
Ain't that interesting???
Yada, yada, yada. You stole my wealth. You stole from tes of millions of others. I don't give a ph uk about your wise azz answers. You want your revenge from a leader who yelled it from the pits of the hell he came from. We are getting even by using yiour laws and rules tha tyou use.And that will bring the fury of the worse in. then the final real vengeance will occur. Get it son. You stole from me. You are evil. You must die or be exterminated or tortured slowly first. An example must be made. The police state tyranny will guarantee some group will pay for the transgressions. History always repeats. I lament and hate the abuses of the system against anyone in the general population. Then I see the amount of people like yourself, and I welcome it. The images of families forced out of their homes in the Boston area as the American nazi/kgb or whatever forced their way into the same, is priceless. You are the worse scum. A thief. A rat. A rodent to be dealt with as you blame someone else who is your neighbor when you don't even look in the mirror at the agendas you love. You stole from me. I will believe this until the end of my days. We had warnings and we gave out warnings. The payers are now becoming collectors. We are here, tens of millions in numbers more collecting we are sheer,.... get used to it. You can always tell each of you progressive idiots not caring about your fellow citizens who played by the rules and got their lives thrown upside down after being used for the taxman their whole lives. now they are to be discarded. I could have told you about demographics and what was going to happen decades ago. But you are to smart for that. you got da answers. You are frauds. Phu kn low life thief.
1 post removed

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#95 May 3, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right - there is no comparison between Ms. Fluke and Palin. The former is well educated, well qualified, speaks in sentences, and speaks up on important issues.
Palin has proved she is out of her depth on many issues and - in her (in)famy she should have used her publicity platform to speak up on issues which are important. If need be, she should write those spin words on her hand so she can remember them.
I hope Ms. Fluke will continue to speak up ...
At 30 and still going to school, she should be a brain surgeon by now. Does it take ten years of school to be a liberal activist. You are a hoot. Palin made fools of you loons, and you made her rich.

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#96 May 3, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>At 30 and still going to school, she should be a brain surgeon by now. Does it take ten years of school to be a liberal activist. You are a hoot. Palin made fools of you loons, and you made her rich.
Palin made fools of other people by being uneducated and proving she is unable to be educated?

how does that work?

she did prove she can raise a huge base of americans with only meaningless soundbytes. she has you in a parrot cage, that is for sure...
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#97 May 3, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
I still have some "Palin Failed Here" bumper stickers from '08. Want some?

bwahahahahahahahahahahaha

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#98 May 3, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
I still have some "Palin Failed Here" bumper stickers from '08. Want some?
bwahahahahahahahahahahaha
Yeah, I'll take one. She didn't fail, you're still talking about her. Pelosi's a failure also, along with Dickie Turbin, and the rest of those mopes?
conservative crapola

Bath, PA

#99 May 3, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, I'll take one. She didn't fail, you're still talking about her. Pelosi's a failure also, along with Dickie Turbin, and the rest of those mopes?
Pelosi still has her job. painlin quit one, couldn't win another. How many bumper stickers ya want?

hahahahahahahahahaha
Responsibility

San Mateo, CA

#100 May 3, 2013
<quoted text> She didn't fail, you're still talking about her.
Palin is a good choice for mockery and satire and - on a more serious note - we women are disappointed that the best woman the Gophers could toddle in front of the voters was Palin.

The Gophers should have done a more thorough reading in their Binders of Women and find someone better educated, better qualified and a better representation of smart political women.

Btw, comparing Palin and Pelosi must come down to their names beginning with P - because they are worlds apart in everything else.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#101 May 3, 2013
The Juice-Free Whitehouse will gladly hand the key of 'secrets' to the Rodham-Clinton EGO.
Nancy & Reid will have made their 'not-so-silent' take over of the American Civilization, complete.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#102 May 3, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> Yada, yada, yada. You stole my wealth. You stole from tes of millions of others. I don't give a ph uk about your wise azz answers. You want your revenge from a leader who yelled it from the pits of the hell he came from. We are getting even by using yiour laws and rules tha tyou use.And that will bring the fury of the worse in. then the final real vengeance will occur. Get it son. You stole from me. You are evil. You must die or be exterminated or tortured slowly first. An example must be made. The police state tyranny will guarantee some group will pay for the transgressions. History always repeats. I lament and hate the abuses of the system against anyone in the general population. Then I see the amount of people like yourself, and I welcome it. The images of families forced out of their homes in the Boston area as the American nazi/kgb or whatever forced their way into the same, is priceless. You are the worse scum. A thief. A rat. A rodent to be dealt with as you blame someone else who is your neighbor when you don't even look in the mirror at the agendas you love. You stole from me. I will believe this until the end of my days. We had warnings and we gave out warnings. The payers are now becoming collectors. We are here, tens of millions in numbers more collecting we are sheer,.... get used to it. You can always tell each of you progressive idiots not caring about your fellow citizens who played by the rules and got their lives thrown upside down after being used for the taxman their whole lives. now they are to be discarded. I could have told you about demographics and what was going to happen decades ago. But you are to smart for that. you got da answers. You are frauds. Phu kn low life thief.
Son, you have the mentality of that 1930's German nazi leader.

You're the one whose blaming. You claim being progressive is bad, yet can show why being conservative is good. You're just interested in pushing your agenda on everyone else.

So grow up. You're not doing anyone one any good... least of all you!

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#103 May 3, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>At 30 and still going to school, she should be a brain surgeon by now. Does it take ten years of school to be a liberal activist. You are a hoot. Palin made fools of you loons, and you made her rich.
Dumbo, Dumbo, Dumbo......../ you tea bagger doche bags made Palin rich - and that cash is gonna dry up real quick. You dipsticks paid $29.95 for her retarded book - the very same book you can get for less than a 6 pack roll of toilet paper -$2.95;

"Sarah Palin left the national stage in the same arrogant, deluded, and greedy way that she came in. Palin knows that her departure from Fox News was a stealth firing. Thatís why she tried to get out ahead of the story. It will be easier to con her few remaining fans into giving her money if they believe that she left the cable news ratings leader because she has bigger fish to fry.

The absolutely idiocy of thinking that she could out propagandize one of the biggest propaganda machines in the world pretty much sums of the worldview of Sarah Palin. Sister Sarah views herself as bigger than Fox News, and bigger than the conservative movement. She is a superstar in her own mind, but she canít see that the world has passed her by.

Sarah Palin is the 21st Century Norma Desmond. She is stuck in the past and dreaming of comeback that will never happen."

http://www.politicususa.com/sarah-palin-fox-n...

Keep dreaming you fool - the lowest information voter to ever infect Topix.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#104 May 3, 2013
<quoted text>tha professor's head still is also, That is what you can expect from Democrats..
Notify us when you grow up, boy.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#105 May 3, 2013
<quoted text>Yeah, I'll take one. She didn't fail, you're still talking about her. Pelosi's a failure also, along with Dickie Turbin, and the rest of those mopes?
We talk about the Kardashians and Lindsay Lohan too, moron. And Palin belongs in that mix, for sure.

Pelosi's a "failure?" ROTFLMAO!

Self-delusion at it's best...:)

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#106 May 3, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
Not everyone quits school at 14, pinprick. She was a grad student in law two years ago...now she's an attorney.

And you're still trailer trash whacking it to your Limbaugh poster, oh dear...:)

Location hidden

#107 May 3, 2013
Traitor speeches are best given from Mexico.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#108 May 3, 2013
RayOne wrote:
Traitor speeches are best given from Mexico.
Old crazy coots like you are best given their medications before they start spouting off online...

Location hidden

#109 May 3, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Old crazy coots like you are best given their medications before they start spouting off online...
The conversation to Mexican Students was a first bid for his next job,
as Secretary General of the United Nations.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#110 May 3, 2013
RayOne wrote:
<quoted text>The conversation to Mexican Students was a first bid for his next job,
as Secretary General of the United Nations.
OK, if you say so Ray....:)
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#111 May 3, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Son, you have the mentality of that 1930's German nazi leader.
You're the one whose blaming. You claim being progressive is bad, yet can show why being conservative is good. You're just interested in pushing your agenda on everyone else.
So grow up. You're not doing anyone one any good... least of all you!
You and your progressive cohorts are the brown shirts that put the NAZIS in power. I keep asking for people to band together to stop the tyranny and all I get is one political party side is as pure as the driven snow while the other political party is the root of all evil. So if the worse were to happen, I prefer to not be the ones hunted down and take the blame for the system collapse or the continuing decline. Yeah, I see no mass getting together of the general population, so logic dictates the NAZI/HOMELAND SECURITY gestapo run entity will keep the more and more impoverished population in line while bread and circuses is the agenda as we wait for the group and/or groups who take the blame for the fiasco once known as the united States of America.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
With State of the Union, Obama sets agenda ... ... 5 min kuda 110
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min RealDave 1,172,154
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min republiCONS 167,969
After Senate climate votes, Dems see rift in GOP 11 min SpaceBlues 1
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 14 min positronium 304,251
Ben Carson: Race Relations Have 'Gotten Worse' ... 20 min mjjcpa 1,786
Scott Walker has no college degree. That's norm... 22 min mjjcpa 572
More from around the web