obama signs offshore drilling bill

obama signs offshore drilling bill

Posted in the US Politics Forum

“hey U.S.A follow arizona”

Since: Aug 07

ARIZONA

#1 Mar 31, 2010
he said he wasnt going to sign a bill like this when he was running. now he changed his mind, again. he slammed mc cain for suggesting we drill offshore, now he is doing just that. you obama supporters must be very happy now
kcny

Bronx, NY

#2 Apr 1, 2010
yes we are

“hey U.S.A follow arizona”

Since: Aug 07

ARIZONA

#3 Apr 1, 2010
kcny wrote:
yes we are
well you should be,he has done nothing that he said he would, other than cram health care down the necks of a nation that did not want it, claimed off shore drilling would do nothing for this country during the campaign, now wants to do it, he has not closed gitmo, he has not pulled out of the war, so yes, i can see you got what you voted for

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Republican Party is dead 1 min Responsibility 2,320
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min RealDave 1,406,237
News A tale of two conventions 2 min Nu Wor Order 1
News Trump bounces into the lead 3 min positronium 317
News Clinton Wins Democratic Nomination; Gets Boost ... 3 min tina anne 106
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min loose cannon 219,780
News Hillary Clinton picks Tim Kaine as vice preside... 11 min Responsibility 284
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 22 min freebird 391,758
News Commentary: Hillary's speech was not good 1 hr kuda 27
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Frankendrumpf 233,680
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 9 hr Black Russian 5,757
More from around the web