John McCain supports lifting arms ban...

John McCain supports lifting arms ban on Vietnam

There are 84 comments on the Thanh Nein News story from Aug 8, 2014, titled John McCain supports lifting arms ban on Vietnam. In it, Thanh Nein News reports that:

Vietnam National Assembly's Chairman Nguyen Sinh Hung and US Senators John McCain and Sheldon Witehouse during their meeting in Hanoi on Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Thanh Nein News.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
vc move back 2tunnel

Chicago, IL

#1 Aug 8, 2014
yeh support or not
china GAVE vietcong weapons 2 shoot McCain down in HA NOI 1970's
now
McCain want usa 2 givin weapons to da vietcong 2 shoot china in CHINA SEA...
DIS WILL BE GOOD 4 usa companies and me chicago
dis givin me da reason 2 drink more beer in da bolsa
watchin china WH0000PIN da bac ky ha noi really good 4 two thousand of years now and da bac ky ha noi still have not learner
north vietnam commie will always will B DA PAWN
bach dang

Bankstown, Australia

#2 Aug 8, 2014
vc move back 2tunnel wrote:
yeh support or not
china GAVE vietcong weapons 2 shoot McCain down in HA NOI 1970's
now
McCain want usa 2 givin weapons to da vietcong 2 shoot china in CHINA SEA...
DIS WILL BE GOOD 4 usa companies and me chicago
dis givin me da reason 2 drink more beer in da bolsa
watchin china WH0000PIN da bac ky ha noi really good 4 two thousand of years now and da bac ky ha noi still have not learner
north vietnam commie will always will B DA PAWN
of course chicago will go to china town to celebration to support china invade neighbors but not so fast the allies willing will fight back china thinking can woo south Korea into its camp but in action south Korea give navy boats and patrol ships to Philippines..so there you go..Korea join allies willing as well
bach dang

Bankstown, Australia

#3 Aug 8, 2014
a massages loud and clear all nations come together to keep peace and security
da capitalist WAY

Chicago, IL

#4 Aug 8, 2014
bach dang wrote:
<quoted text>of course chicago will go to china town to celebration to support china invade neighbors but not so fast the allies willing will fight back china thinking can woo south Korea into its camp but in action south Korea give navy boats and patrol ships to Philippines..so there you go..Korea join allies willing as well
y go to china town in da usa...in da usa we go and buy good stocks 4 profits 2 buy more beer
da capitalist WAY

Chicago, IL

#5 Aug 8, 2014
bach dang wrote:
<quoted text>of course chicago will go to china town to celebration to support china invade neighbors but not so fast the allies willing will fight back china thinking can woo south Korea into its camp but in action south Korea give navy boats and patrol ships to Philippines..so there you go..Korea join allies willing as well
as long as i still alive and drink my beer in BOLSA n watch u bac ky fightin with china 4 another 1000 years
while my children and grandchildren in da usa AT PEACE
let da bac kki speak loud

Chicago, IL

#6 Aug 8, 2014
bach dang wrote:
<quoted text>of course chicago will go to china town to celebration to support china invade neighbors but not so fast the allies willing will fight back china thinking can woo south Korea into its camp but in action south Korea give navy boats and patrol ships to Philippines..so there you go..Korea join allies willing as well
whahahahahha
south korea, phillipine commie vietnam still no match 2 da chinese nnow...china will kung fu u bac ky
1 post removed
only fact

Chicago, IL

#8 Aug 8, 2014
is vietnam a COMMUNIST COUNTRY???
NORTH VIETNAMESE and HO CHI MINH supported uncle MAO
is dis facts bac ky ha noi and McCain
only fact

Chicago, IL

#9 Aug 8, 2014
is vietnam a COMMUNIST COUNTRY???
NORTH VIETNAMESE and HO CHI MINH supported uncle MAO
is dis facts bac ky ha noi and McCaine
yep

Toronto, Canada

#10 Aug 8, 2014
Give nukes to Vietnam so they can nuke China.
only fact

Chicago, IL

#11 Aug 8, 2014
its time 4 dis old guy 2 retire...dont even know who is usa enemies and communists
free beer 4 3tau

Chicago, IL

#12 Aug 8, 2014
bach dang wrote:
<quoted text>of course chicago will go to china town to celebration to support china invade neighbors but not so fast the allies willing will fight back china thinking can woo south Korea into its camp but in action south Korea give navy boats and patrol ships to Philippines..so there you go..Korea join allies willing as well
good 4 u bac ky vietcong
tran

Padstow, Australia

#13 Aug 8, 2014
only fact wrote:
its time 4 dis old guy 2 retire...dont even know who is usa enemies and communists
chinh sach cua HK rat thuc dung khong co ban hay thu vinh vien ma quyen loi quoc gia la vinh vien...HK da dong y cho Nhat xay dung lien minh tap the de doi trong su banh truong cua mot de quoc moi....chi co Chicago la om han thu 40 ve truoc an com HK ma ton thoMao chutic con dem Polpot ve tho?
Back to Hanoi Hilton

UK

#14 Aug 8, 2014
bach dang wrote:
a massages loud and clear all nations come together to keep peace and security
.
well,well,well.
Mc Cain has supporting Hanoi Government by offering to lift Arms band,, so They can seller weapons for them to trading and making some profit,,.
only this support can compensating his brilliant time has been stay at Hanoi Hilton Hotel get feed free by those he has BOMBS
so taking it Now Bach Dang,,wow what fortune time for vn,,
Japan offering six Navy ships,,
USA offer to lift Arms embargo,
Russia offer Submarines,,
all of this,,will Encouraging backy going to blood bath,of they determent to entering in to a conflict with China,,
and China has more Capable to destroying all of this military tool in the very first round,,
then,,,, there you go,,
Back to Hanoi Hilton

UK

#15 Aug 8, 2014
tran wrote:
<quoted text>chinh sach cua HK rat thuc dung khong co ban hay thu vinh vien ma quyen loi quoc gia la vinh vien...HK da dong y cho Nhat xay dung lien minh tap the de doi trong su banh truong cua mot de quoc moi....chi co Chicago la om han thu 40 ve truoc an com HK ma ton thoMao chutic con dem Polpot ve tho?
.

noi di con,,noi de roi huong tron thuong dau,

dy nhien la chung may muon hoa,,
boi vi chung may da pham toi voi nhan dan mien nam,,

nhung tai sau chung may muon CHIEN voi Trung Cong,,ma trung cong la nguoi da giup chung may,,nhung dieu kien can thiet de chung may vao nam Tan pha,?

viet kieu khong duoc mua nha tai VIETNAM,,

TRA LOI DI CON,,VC
bach dang

Bankstown, Australia

#16 Aug 9, 2014
Back to Hanoi Hilton wrote:
<quoted text>.
well,well,well.
Mc Cain has supporting Hanoi Government by offering to lift Arms band,, so They can seller weapons for them to trading and making some profit,,.
only this support can compensating his brilliant time has been stay at Hanoi Hilton Hotel get feed free by those he has BOMBS
so taking it Now Bach Dang,,wow what fortune time for vn,,
Japan offering six Navy ships,,
USA offer to lift Arms embargo,
Russia offer Submarines,,
all of this,,will Encouraging backy going to blood bath,of they determent to entering in to a conflict with China,,
and China has more Capable to destroying all of this military tool in the very first round,,
then,,,, there you go,,
VN is victim here...VN peace loving but crisis wade up on VN ...VN just try to defend its territorial integrity... abt the arms embargo if the ban lift VN can buy what ever its can afford and depending on circumstance so the enemy will not know what VN will get...and VN gain some political
Back to Hanoi Hilton

UK

#17 Aug 9, 2014
bach dang wrote:
<quoted text>VN is victim here...VN peace loving but crisis wade up on VN ...VN just try to defend its territorial integrity... abt the arms embargo if the ban lift VN can buy what ever its can afford and depending on circumstance so the enemy will not know what VN will get...and VN gain some political
.

in this situation, you are trying to acting and representing for vietnam,,to inciting the conflict ?

don't playing with fire son,,you betting for it,,at a moment vn has enjoying the peaceful,,

but the people like you just hitting the drum louder to causing the attention and blaming china this china that,,but the truth was,,CHINA has stay away from any disputed,,

hed vampire,
if the conflicting happen,,then the people inside the country suffer,,
not you dick head,,you better zipping off your popper mouth..

and treating your mouth like the other people cake hole,,
bach dang

Bankstown, Australia

#18 Aug 9, 2014
so khong dam noi thi cung khong chan duoc mong banh truong nguoi la roi thuyen la bay gio chang con la nua ma dang ban giet va lan chiem lanh tho lanh hai..noi len su that roi kiem cach de bao ve con hon la mang benh so kinh nien....
4 posts removed
petersuzuki dick

UK

#23 Aug 9, 2014
NGUNHUCAPDEBT3NAUVFPTHIEU wrote:
MC CAlN lS A CASE of SHlT HEROIN ADDICTION,
…
<quoted text>
.

stop talking none sense dickhead, come and sucking peterdick and get a few YEN to buy food in the land of short short dick,,short legs,,long tonged
7 posts removed
visit commie land NICE

Chicago, IL

#31 Aug 11, 2014
old man McCain propose 2 give bac ky ha noi a pocket knife 2 kill da monster dragon....very nice....do it bac ky
r u herculius?
make sure u vietcong bac ky kill da dragon...if u wound da dragon u will pay dearly
bac ky da herculus

Chicago, IL

#32 Aug 11, 2014
old man McCain propose 2 give bac ky ha noi a pocket knife 2 kill da monster dragon....very nice....do it bac ky
r u herculius?
make sure u vietcong bac ky kill da dragon...if u wound da dragon u will pay dearly

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Homer 1,420,546
News Trump backer tweets cartoon of Clinton in black... 3 min Cagando 24
donald trumps gets zika virus 4 min zikainflorida 1
zika virus map 6 min zikainflorida 1
News Wasserman Schultz fights to hold onto House sea... 7 min Death on 2 Legs 5
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 7 min RMG EL Rey de Tra... 398
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 7 min Tinka 205,434
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 14 min Uncle Tab 240,016
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 17 min Cagando 8,026
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr Cheech the Conser... 393,413
More from around the web