Sandra Fluke's DNC Speech Paints Star...

Sandra Fluke's DNC Speech Paints Stark Picture of Romney Presidency

There are 2382 comments on the ABC News story from Sep 5, 2012, titled Sandra Fluke's DNC Speech Paints Stark Picture of Romney Presidency. In it, ABC News reports that:

The Georgetown law student shut out of a Congressional hearing on contraception earlier this year is basking in the glow of the Democratic National Convention 's prime time stage.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News.

Another

Santa Fe, NM

#21 Sep 6, 2012
Dems suck wrote:
republican misogynist.
CatholicPatriot

Manteca, CA

#22 Sep 6, 2012
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
President Obama will remain for 4 more years. The people are sick of the religious nut cases a.k.a the Rapepublican Party.
Why would you want four more years of a Hooverish administration?
CatholicPatriot

Manteca, CA

#23 Sep 6, 2012
Yes wrote:
<quoted text>
republicans hate civil rights for all.
Republicans are not the enemies of Civil Rights. In fact, it was the Republican party that freed the slaves. Ever hear of Lincoln?
CatholicPatriot

Manteca, CA

#24 Sep 6, 2012
Yes wrote:
<quoted text>
republicans hate women - especially those who speak up for themselves
I am a Democrat who thinks Sandra Fluke is a little extreme.

Ironically, she doesn't understand that pro-life Americans don't have complete confidence in Romney's position on abortion, given his track record of supporting it in the past.

In many ways, Romney won the nomination with the help of the liberal mass-media outlets and the quantity of conservatives splitting the conservative vote.

Too many of the conservatives entered the race when the liberals in the mass media encouraged them to do so.

One on one against a conservative, Romney would have lost.

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

#25 Sep 6, 2012
CatholicPatriot wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a Democrat who thinks Sandra Fluke is a little extreme.
Ironically, she doesn't understand that pro-life Americans don't have complete confidence in Romney's position on abortion, given his track record of supporting it in the past.
In many ways, Romney won the nomination with the help of the liberal mass-media outlets and the quantity of conservatives splitting the conservative vote.
Too many of the conservatives entered the race when the liberals in the mass media encouraged them to do so.
One on one against a conservative, Romney would have lost.
Of course it is extreme when women demand equality, they seriously need to take a step down.

Outrageous that women would demand prescription drug coverage for a prescription drug.

Unthinkable.

How dare they?

Religious men worshipping a male god in a book written by men know what is best for us we need to step inline or suffer the wrath of the man made god.

I understand.
Yeah

Santa Fe, NM

#26 Sep 6, 2012
CatholicPatriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans are not the enemies of Civil Rights. In fact, it was the Republican party that freed the slaves. Ever hear of Lincoln?
ancient history. No resemblence to the party today.
Yeah

Santa Fe, NM

#27 Sep 6, 2012
CatholicPatriot wrote:
<quoted text>

Too many of the conservatives entered the race when the liberals in the mass media encouraged them to do so.
.
that's it LOL. They were there to entertain us.

Good lord, isn't Ryan extreme enough for you?

How could a Catholic support Ryan's Ayn Randian views? It is the antithesis of Christianity.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#28 Sep 6, 2012
Since she was an atheist AND believed in abortion, Lyin' Ryan had to "modify" the message, but it's better now, just ask Lyin'...
obarry

Beckley, WV

#29 Sep 6, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
Since she was an atheist AND believed in abortion, Lyin' Ryan had to "modify" the message, but it's better now, just ask Lyin'...
Is that like obama evolving?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#30 Sep 6, 2012
It's like a child making fun of the current president, because you're immature and racist.
Ocean56

AOL

#31 Sep 7, 2012
CatholicPatriot wrote:
Republicans are not the enemies of Civil Rights. In fact, it was the Republican party that freed the slaves. Ever hear of Lincoln?
The rapepublican party of the 21st century is definitely NOT the Republican party of Abraham Lincoln, "genius."

Also, it was a DEMOCRAT president, President Johnson, who signed the Civil Rights Act.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#32 Sep 7, 2012
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
The rapepublican party of the 21st century is definitely NOT the Republican party of Abraham Lincoln, "genius."
Also, it was a DEMOCRAT president, President Johnson, who signed the Civil Rights Act.
He also escalated the war in Vietnam, abused his dog, hated Kennedy, on and on. Reagan doubled the amount of food stamps. Obama hates Catholics. The Democratic Party wanted to take God out of their platform. And by the way, the Kennedy that spoke is not a practicing Catholic, anyone who promotes abortion rights and birth control goes against the Catholic Church, even if its a nun.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#33 Sep 7, 2012
Another thing, why did Sandra Fluke even go to a Catholic Univ that goes against her philosophy? Also most women would never be so promiscuous as she is.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#34 Sep 7, 2012
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
The rapepublican party of the 21st century is definitely NOT the Republican party of Abraham Lincoln, "genius."
Also, it was a DEMOCRAT president, President Johnson, who signed the Civil Rights Act.
The people who represented the Democratic Party are extremists and socialists. These people do not represent the average U.S. citizen.
barry

Rainsville, AL

#35 Sep 7, 2012
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
The rapepublican party of the 21st century is definitely NOT the Republican party of Abraham Lincoln, "genius."
Also, it was a DEMOCRAT president, President Johnson, who signed the Civil Rights Act.
but it passed because the republicans voted for it.
In the 26 major civil rights votes after 1933, a majority of Democrats opposed civil rights legislation in over 80 percent of the votes. By contrast, the Republican majority favored civil rights in over 96 percent of the votes.

“...sigh”

Since: Nov 09

Smithtown, NY

#36 Sep 7, 2012
pupsilicious wrote:
<quoted text> The people who represented the Democratic Party are extremists and socialists. These people do not represent the average U.S. citizen.
Knit: You DO realize that under R/R your taxes *will* go UP and, if you recieve any assistance from the government, like Medicare, it *will* go down or become more expensive?

Exactly how is alleviating the tax burden of the working *middle class* "extremist and socialist?" How is alleviating the burden of medical expenses on *senior citizens* "extremist and socialist?"
absolutely

Suwanee, GA

#37 Sep 7, 2012
Democrats just want to get your money. They don't care which liberal president we have. They just want your money. They are perfectly willing to be government dependent. They don't support anyone distinguishing themsselves due to success. They just want us all to be the same and that takes the pressure off of them to get out and make something of themselves. They are eaten up with wealth envy. THEY JUST WANT YOUR MONEY!
1 post removed

“OUCH”

Since: Mar 07

Russell Springs, KY

#39 Sep 7, 2012
absolutely wrote:
Democrats just want to get your money. They don't care which liberal president we have. They just want your money. They are perfectly willing to be government dependent. They don't support anyone distinguishing themsselves due to success. They just want us all to be the same and that takes the pressure off of them to get out and make something of themselves. They are eaten up with wealth envy. THEY JUST WANT YOUR MONEY!
I'll just have to disagree,they all want your money,not just the democrats,for whatever,their agenda is.:)

“CRITICAL THINKING -- try it.”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#40 Sep 7, 2012
pupsilicious wrote:
Another thing, why did Sandra Fluke even go to a Catholic Univ that goes against her philosophy? Also most women would never be so promiscuous as she is.
Just what makes her promiscuous? Please be specific as opposing to just throwing out accusations. Remember that whole "Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour" thing?

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#41 Sep 7, 2012
C Hamilton wrote:
<quoted text>Just what makes her promiscuous? Please be specific as opposing to just throwing out accusations. Remember that whole "Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour" thing?
She professed she has recreational sex with many partners, that IS considered promiscuity and has been since the beginning of time. Sandra practices the worlds oldest profession but doesn't charge. Conservative women talk about their jobs, children economy, liberal women talk about their vaginas. Also false witness? Sandra proudly talked about her sex life to congress.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min THE DEVIL 1,277,970
News Trump: Bush should speak English in the US 4 min OccupyThis 31
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Jacques Ottawa 197,037
News Clerk in gay marriage case to appear in federal... 5 min Lawrence Wolf 21
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 6 min Taletha 341,431
News Judge Orders Defiant Kentucky Clerk To Jail 7 min liberal waiting o... 5
News Judge jails Kentucky clerk for refusing marriag... 7 min Gremlin 7
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 17 min Aura Mytha 173,959
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 23 min HILLARY 2016 194,116
News We have reached the George Wallace stage of the... 43 min Responsibility 46
More from around the web