Sandra Fluke's DNC Speech Paints Stark Picture of Romney Presidency

Full story: ABC News 2,382
The Georgetown law student shut out of a Congressional hearing on contraception earlier this year is basking in the glow of the Democratic National Convention 's prime time stage. Full Story
First Prev
of 120
Next Last

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1 Sep 5, 2012
She is 30 and STILL in college and wants the government to take care of her. Yep! She's a democrat.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#2 Sep 5, 2012
Attention ladies and gentlemen, delegates and honorary members of the Abortion League!!!

On your way out of the convention please be sure to throw your fetuses in the hazmat dumpsters...A tidy convention floor demonstrates our commitment to the environment!!!
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#3 Sep 5, 2012
Is pregnancy a disease?
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#4 Sep 5, 2012
It does spread....
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#5 Sep 5, 2012
It spreads into population....

“Extremely me”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#6 Sep 5, 2012
Sandra Fluke, "They tried to silence me. You gave me a microphone."

Just about sums it up.

I hope Limbaugh chokes on it.
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#7 Sep 5, 2012
Where did all these Politicians come from....disease?
cjrian

Denver, CO

#8 Sep 5, 2012
"In that America, your new president could be a man who stands by when a public figure tries to silence a private citizen with hateful slurs. Who wonít stand up to the slurs, or to any of the extreme, bigoted voices in his own party."
Which is exactly what the Obama administration is doing, and has done since he became the "Won"

"An America in which states humiliate women by forcing us to endure invasive ultrasounds we donít want and our doctors say we donít need"
Ultrasounds are de rigueur for any pregnancy, regardless of whether the baby is brought to term or killed. In the case of abortion, ultrasounds are used to verify the pregnancy, ruling out other causes of pregnancy symptoms, to locate the child, & determine the age of the child so to determine the type of procedure to be used.

"An America in which access to birth control is controlled by people who will never use it; in which politicians redefine rape..."
Access is NOT the issue, it's who pays for what is essentially an elective activity. Do the participants pay? Or should everyone else pay?

"An America in which our president, when he hears a young woman has been verbally attacked, thinks of his daughters ó not his delegates or donors ó and stands with all women."
ALL women?
Including those that find abortion abhorent?
another

Santa Fe, NM

#9 Sep 5, 2012
cjrian wrote:
"In that America, your new president could be a man who stands by when a public figure tries to silence a private citizen with hateful slurs. Who wonít stand up to the slurs, or to any of the extreme, bigoted voices in his own party."
Which is exactly what the Obama administration is doing, and has done since he became the "Won"

?
post from bizarro world.
cjrian

Denver, CO

#10 Sep 5, 2012
another wrote:
post from bizarro world.
Is it?

Obama pre-judged the actions of the Cambridge Police, even after admitting that he did not know the facts

Obama's Dept of Homeland Security put out a pamphlet decrying the TEA Party, Vets, right wingers, and others as potential terrorists while NOT listing ACTUAL violence inciting groups

Obama's DoJ withdrew charges against members of the Philly NBPP, AFTER they had been convicted of voter intimidation, solely for racial cause (as Eric Holder terms it - "my people")

Obama's DoJ and BATF engaged in activities which were guaranteed to result in violence and murder (Fast & Furious) for the purpose of limiting gun ownership

Obama's supporters persistently accuse Repubs and the Right of Third Reich sensibilities. Note CA Dem Party Chair John Burton's comparison of Paul Ryan to Goebbels. Or Chairman of the SC Democratic Party, Dick Harpootlian's comparison of Nikki Haley, the state's Repub governor, to Hitler mistress Eva Braun. Or leader of the Kansas Democratic delegation, Pat Lehman's reference to Hitler himself when protesting Republican claims that they want voter ID laws to prevent voter fraud.

Obama's supporters in the StupidStreamMedia persistently accuse the right and the TEA Party of racism, solely because they oppose Obama's policies, which has nothing to do with race

Obama, with full control of both Chambers of Congress for two years, accused Repubs of obstructionism (even though Dems locked Repubs out of "negotiation" sessions

Obama failed to meet Repub leaders in Congress for 10 months, but blamed Repubs for the lack of communication

Obama baselessly damned Doctors and insurance companies

Obama has spent years railing against "the (undefined) rich", business (in general), the financial industry, etc

I could go on, but you should get the picture by now
Obama, by not putting a damper on the rhetoric of his supporters is tacitly endorsing their vile rhetoric. Indeed, he actually engages in the "sport" of division himself
EASY MONEY

Bangkok, Thailand

#11 Sep 5, 2012
A professional student that can't keep her leg closed and can't affored birth control. Too bad, and PS she is very unattractive so the only thing she has going for her is, well you all know.
Dems suck

North Windham, CT

#12 Sep 6, 2012
She is a pig and a slug , she is a liar
More

Santa Fe, NM

#13 Sep 6, 2012
cjrian wrote:
<quoted text>
BS spam.
Sheik Yerbouti

Warrington, PA

#14 Sep 6, 2012
Dems suck wrote:
She is a pig and a slug , she is a liar
So nis your mamma scum!!
Stop the Madness

Waterbury, CT

#15 Sep 6, 2012
JackMcIntosh wrote:
Sandra Fluke, "They tried to silence me. You gave me a microphone."
Just about sums it up.
I hope Limbaugh chokes on it.
They would give ME a mike if I would help push their agenda. I also expected a slightly better worded speech from a someone who got past high school. The woman is just another activist. Same old....same old.

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

#16 Sep 6, 2012
JohnInLa wrote:
Attention ladies and gentlemen, delegates and honorary members of the Abortion League!!!
On your way out of the convention please be sure to throw your fetuses in the hazmat dumpsters...A tidy convention floor demonstrates our commitment to the environment!!!
Poor Johnny so distraught that he cannot control women. He would have to force a woman to carry his nasty seed. How sad.
CatholicPatriot

Manteca, CA

#17 Sep 6, 2012
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Johnny so distraught that he cannot control women. He would have to force a woman to carry his nasty seed. How sad.
Obama's shift to the extreme left will cost him the election.

He didn't learn anything from the 2010 elections.

In Florida, voters approved the marriage amendment defining marriage as between one man and one woman by 70 percent.

By coming out in favor of gay marriage, Obama threw away Florida.

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

#18 Sep 6, 2012
CatholicPatriot wrote:
<quoted text>
In Florida, voters approved the marriage amendment defining marriage as between one man and one woman by 70 percent.
President Obama will remain for 4 more years. The people are sick of the religious nut cases a.k.a the Rapepublican Party.
Yes

Santa Fe, NM

#19 Sep 6, 2012
EASY MONEY wrote:
A professional student that can't keep her leg closed and can't affored birth control. Too bad, and PS she is very unattractive so the only thing she has going for her is, well you all know.
republicans hate women - especially those who speak up for themselves
Yes

Santa Fe, NM

#20 Sep 6, 2012
CatholicPatriot wrote:
<quoted text>
republicans hate civil rights for all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 120
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama on Ebola fight: US can't seal itself off 3 min barefoot2626 92
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 3 min Black Rhino 1,643
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min forks_make_us_fat 1,129,468
Typical White Denial: Reflections on Racism and... (Mar '09) 4 min ptbw forever 15
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 5 min Here Is One 11,367
Obama wants an election about the economy, not him 6 min mjjcpa 937
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 7 min barry 1,997
Eugene Robinson: The Islamic State fight is tur... 21 min barefoot2626 208
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 31 min harmonious 273,064

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE