Hillary Has Some Thoughts on Gun Ownership That May Upset Second Amendment Advocates

May 7, 2014 Full story: TheBlaze.com 8

The former secretary of state, New York senator and first lady spoke at the National Council for Behavioral Health conference Tuesday in Oxen Hill, Md., near Washington.

Full Story
Beth

Saint Paul, MN

#2 May 7, 2014
Hillary should pass a firearms safety course before talking about something she knows nothing about. 8 weeks of Army basic training would also help her. I'd not suggest Marine basic for obvious reasons.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#3 May 7, 2014
Beth wrote:
Hillary should pass a firearms safety course before talking about something she knows nothing about. 8 weeks of Army basic training would also help her. I'd not suggest Marine basic for obvious reasons.
I'm sure here vast private army (publicly funded) of security has given her all the information she needs. Oh, I forgot, she has nothing but disdain and contempt for her security detail

'F**k off! It's enough that I have to see you ****-kickers every day, I'm
not going to talk to you too!! Just do your G*damn job and keep your mouth
shut.'
(From the book 'American Evita' by Christopher Anderson, p. 90 - Hillary to
her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with 'Good
Morning.')

'You f***ing idiot.'
(From the book 'Crossfire' p. 84 - Hillary to a State Trooper who was
driving her to an event.)

'If you want to remain on this detail, get your f***ing ass over here and
grab those bags!'
(From the book 'The First Partner' p. 259 - Hillary to a Secret Service
Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his
hands free in case of an incident.)

'Get f***ed! Get the f**k out of my way!!! Get out of my face!!!'
(From the book 'Hillary's Scheme' p. 89 - Hillary's various comments to her
Secret Service detail agents.)

'Stay the f**k back, stay the f**k away from me! Don't come within ten yards
of me, or else! Just f**king do as I say, Okay!!!?'
(From the book 'Unlimited Access', by Clinton FBI Agent in Charge, Gary
Aldrige, p. 139 - Hillary screaming at her Secret Service detail.)

'Where's the miserable c*ck sucker?'
(From the book 'The Truth About Hillary' by Edward Klein, p. 5 - Hillary
shouting at a Secret Service officer)

Sweet, huh?

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#4 May 8, 2014
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure here vast private army (publicly funded) of security has given her all the information she needs. Oh, I forgot, she has nothing but disdain and contempt for her security detail
'F**k off! It's enough that I have to see you ****-kickers every day, I'm
not going to talk to you too!! Just do your G*damn job and keep your mouth
shut.'
(From the book 'American Evita' by Christopher Anderson, p. 90 - Hillary to
her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with 'Good
Morning.')
'You f***ing idiot.'
(From the book 'Crossfire' p. 84 - Hillary to a State Trooper who was
driving her to an event.)
'If you want to remain on this detail, get your f***ing ass over here and
grab those bags!'
(From the book 'The First Partner' p. 259 - Hillary to a Secret Service
Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his
hands free in case of an incident.)
'Get f***ed! Get the f**k out of my way!!! Get out of my face!!!'
(From the book 'Hillary's Scheme' p. 89 - Hillary's various comments to her
Secret Service detail agents.)
'Stay the f**k back, stay the f**k away from me! Don't come within ten yards
of me, or else! Just f**king do as I say, Okay!!!?'
(From the book 'Unlimited Access', by Clinton FBI Agent in Charge, Gary
Aldrige, p. 139 - Hillary screaming at her Secret Service detail.)
'Where's the miserable c*ck sucker?'
(From the book 'The Truth About Hillary' by Edward Klein, p. 5 - Hillary
shouting at a Secret Service officer)
Sweet, huh?
Little tip - trusting the veracity of rightwing smear email forwards isn't a reliable path to truthful knowledge. Blindly passing along those smears doesn't serve your reputation as a trustworthy person well.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/clintons/hilda...
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#5 May 8, 2014
The Manchurian President wrote:
I am so sick of the bushs, the clintons, and the obozos
As the inventor of the internet and the world government backer of global warming Al Gore spouted at the the 1992 Democratic convention towards Republicans..."It is time for them to go"! All of these cretins need to retire from our memories.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#6 May 8, 2014
Beth wrote:
Hillary should pass a firearms safety course before talking about something she knows nothing about.
Bethboy, are you saying that anyone who questions gun violence and gun ownership needs a firearms safety course?

What strange convoluted "logic"
.
1 post removed

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#8 May 8, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Bethboy, are you saying that anyone who questions gun violence and gun ownership needs a firearms safety course?
What strange convoluted "logic"
.
Actually, that isn't what she's saying, but now that you mention it ... good idea.

If a person were to spout racist or insensitive comments in public or the work place, many would suggest they be required to attend sensitivity or tolerance training to learn how their racist remarks are based on irrational fears and not on reality.

Many comments made by gun opponents are just as ignorant and biased and, in many cases, racist as well. Elected officials claim full working knowledge of firearms yet make statements proving just the opposite. Many anti-gun types frequently make insensitive statements equating gun ownership with low intelligence, poverty and stereotypical behaviour. Others engage in state-based prejudice such as northern vs southern states.

A little training, a little exposure to facts and other people's lives goes a long way towards dispelling such intolerant and insensitive behaviour.

So, tolerance and gun safety training all around -- mandatory if needs be.
Hillary

Saltillo, MS

#9 May 9, 2014
I am not a gun owner but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.
1 post removed

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#11 May 9, 2014
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, that isn't what she's saying, but now that you mention it ... good idea.
If a person were to spout racist or insensitive comments in public or the work place, many would suggest they be required to attend sensitivity or tolerance training to learn how their racist remarks are based on irrational fears and not on reality.
Many comments made by gun opponents are just as ignorant and biased and, in many cases, racist as well. Elected officials claim full working knowledge of firearms yet make statements proving just the opposite. Many anti-gun types frequently make insensitive statements equating gun ownership with low intelligence, poverty and stereotypical behaviour. Others engage in state-based prejudice such as northern vs southern states.
A little training, a little exposure to facts and other people's lives goes a long way towards dispelling such intolerant and insensitive behaviour.
So, tolerance and gun safety training all around -- mandatory if needs be.
The difference being that racial and ethnic groups are marginalized minorities who are systematically discriminated against by the dominant majority. Meanwhile, gun owners are primarily white males, so they are the dominant majority and don't get to claim to be victims of discrimination.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 min Millet Master 294,282
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min Guru 182,028
Judge Skeptical of Sheriff Arpaio's Obama Immig... 29 min serfs up 63
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr johnplustwomore 1,155,536
No charges: Houston officer shot unarmed black man 1 hr OId Sailor 24
Body cameras for cops could be the biggest chan... 1 hr Son-Of-Eternity 1,618
How Should the US Government Respond to ISIS? 2 hr SGT Todd 1,991
Obama: Racism, bias in US will take time to tackle 4 hr spocko 447
Ben Carson: Race Relations Have 'Gotten Worse' ... 4 hr barefoot2626 921
US and Cuba move to normalize ties, open embassy 8 hr tha Professor 252
More from around the web