Paul Ryan is politically tone-deaf as...

Paul Ryan is politically tone-deaf as he says 'I'm not for raising tax rates'

There are 1 comment on the story from Nov 14, 2012, titled Paul Ryan is politically tone-deaf as he says 'I'm not for raising tax rates'. In it, reports that:

Rep. Paul Ryan sat down Tuesday with ABC News' senior political correspondent Jonathan Karl for his first interview since his devastating defeat on election day and once again showed he is out of touch with the mainstream of even his own party.

Join the discussion below, or

Willowbrook, IL

#1 Nov 14, 2012
Say what you will, but Ryan, McConnell, and a cast of many pundits are working hard to ensure that no future republican candidates get elected for president. Keep it up goons.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 2 min HNC 11,629
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Lixy6476 227,533
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 5 min WasteWater 11,678
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min tina anne 61,734
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min American Lady 247,427
News President Bill Clinton campaigns in Deltona 7 min Lips9945 2
News Russia, Syria halt Aleppo airstrikes ahead of 8... 8 min HNC 35
News The GOP is trying to put out a a riggeda electi... 10 min Synque 72
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min flack 1,441,432
News Trump denounces 'lies and smears' as more women... 14 min DP Cassie 1,016
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 14 min Agents of Corruption 398,974
More from around the web