New book claims Sarah Palin used drug...

New book claims Sarah Palin used drugs and had multiple affairs

There are 1602 comments on the Country 92.5 FM story from Sep 14, 2011, titled New book claims Sarah Palin used drugs and had multiple affairs. In it, Country 92.5 FM reports that:

Former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin isn't a stranger to controversy. From Troopergate to conspiracy theories about her son Trig's birth, John McCain's 2008 running mate is well-versed in setting the second straight.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Country 92.5 FM.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#1724 May 29, 2012
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>The only thing trickling down to the middle class is the diarrhea the rich elitists let dribble down their legs.
Real capitalism is dead.
Financial institutions, big pharm and insurance companies control our President, Our Congress and the SC.
America is screwed.
So much for feeding the riech or rich or billionaire welfare
1 post removed

Location hidden

#1726 Aug 14, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text> WHO the heck would have an affair with Hillary???????!!!
Breibart is dead and Acorn is alive!

Location hidden

#1727 Aug 16, 2013
'Folks' news is the most watched and CONS cant win an election since 2004-The democratic party cant loose the White House-The Bush family has destroyed theyre platform by trying to push religous supremacy on minorities
Billy Ringo

Springfield, NJ

#1728 Aug 16, 2013
Stew Pidd wrote:
I've always been impressed with Sarah Palin's credentials ..........
1982 - Left college in Hawaii because there were “too many Asians there”, according to her dad
1984 – Miss Wasilla
1987 - Graduated with Communications degree after changing colleges 4 times
1988 – Worked as sportscaster and sports reporter
1988 - Eloped because she was pregnant
1992 – 1996 – Wasilla (population 5469) City Council
1st term, won election with 530 votes
2nd term, won election with 413 votes
1996-2002 – Wasilla Mayor
Won first term with 661 votes
Palin got 661 votes to be mayor, then created a position for an assistant to do the work
she was elected to do.
2003 – Palin was appointed, by governor in whose campaign she worked to the Alaska Oil &
Gas Conservation Commission, a plum patronage job
2004 - Palin quit
2006-2009 – Governor of Alaska (population 626,932, about 1/3 the size of the Austin, TX ,
Metro area, or the size of El Paso or Seattle)
2009 – Palin quit
That right there is one impressive CV.

Add to it she can see Russia from her veranda and you got something.

Can't refudiate that ....

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#1729 Aug 18, 2013
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
That right there is one impressive CV.
Add to it she can see Russia from her veranda and you got something.
Can't refudiate that ....
Well if she wins her seat in Congress, she will fit right in. They are stupid, lying, lazy quitters, too.
Billy Ringo

Springfield, NJ

#1730 Aug 19, 2013
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>Well if she wins her seat in Congress, she will fit right in. They are stupid, lying, lazy quitters, too.
She's not gonna run - she'll quit the first time someone criticizes her. She'll be whinning how everyone is picking on her and how the lamestream media is unfairly attacking her.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#1731 Aug 19, 2013
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
She's not gonna run - she'll quit the first time someone criticizes her. She'll be whinning how everyone is picking on her and how the lamestream media is unfairly attacking her.
Then she'll write another book / and the few idiots who adore her because their mentality is as simplistic as hers, will pay top dollar for it, saying "WHAT A GREAT BOOK!" - then it will be on sale again for less than a six roll pack of toilet paper, just like the last one.

Predictable.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#1732 Aug 19, 2013
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
The first time Palin is asked a gotcha question about what newspapers she reads she will tell her handlers that she will only be interviewed by fux.

What Palin does in her private life, is her business and it is too bad she made it our business to think she was qualified to become our vice president.
Billy Ringo

Springfield, NJ

#1733 Aug 19, 2013
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then she'll write another book / and the few idiots who adore her because their mentality is as simplistic as hers, will pay top dollar for it, saying "WHAT A GREAT BOOK!" - then it will be on sale again for less than a six roll pack of toilet paper, just like the last one.
Predictable.
Then, she can go back on Bullshyt Mountain News and update us on our North Korean allies.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#1734 Aug 19, 2013
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Then, she can go back on Bullshyt Mountain News and update us on our North Korean allies.
Can she write all that info down on her palm?

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#1735 Aug 19, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>McGinness is a highly respected author who wouldn't accuse Palin if there were nothing there. Palin was a cynical, hypocritical opportunist from the word go. This is a world where any loud-mouthed charlatan can seemingly create a following.
You may like or dislike President Obama, but he is an idealist, with a practical side to him. He really does care. By contrast, Palin is a sociopathic exploiter of the gullible. I wonder if her newfound riches can fill her empty soul.
and Barack Hussein Obama isn't, a cynical, hypocritical opportunist, and a loud mouth charlatan? Surely you jest?

Location hidden

#1736 Aug 20, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>and Barack Hussein Obama isn't, a cynical, hypocritical opportunist, and a loud mouth charlatan? Surely you jest?
I dont jest and please dont call me shirley-you cocaine addict

Location hidden

#1737 Aug 21, 2013
swedenforever wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont jest and please dont call me shirley-you cocaine addict
The Malmo maiden doesn't know her own name?? No biggy.. Cocaine addict?? Whata country? Why do you make accusations you can't back up? You just throw it up on the wall, and see what sticks? Your house must be a pig sty??

Location hidden

#1738 Aug 21, 2013
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Predictable.
It's funny really, Demorats berate her, but think Elgore is the Second Coming... Whata Country.. It really isn't that difficult to figure, they elected... a guy twice with no experience in anything. Look what we have now, a $16 TRILLON dollar debt... "We gonna git ours, and we gonna git it now".

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Location hidden

#1739 Aug 21, 2013
<quoted text>It's funny really, Demorats berate her, but think Elgore is the Second Coming... Whata Country.. It really isn't that difficult to figure, they elected... a guy twice with no experience in anything. Look what we have now, a $16 TRILLON dollar debt... "We gonna git ours, and we gonna git it now".
Bush jacked it up to $10 trillion, zippy.
I guess you haven't heard, the deficit is shrinking thanks to measures taken by President Obama and Congress but it's going
to take some time to mop up the mess monkeyboybush made. Be patient.

Location hidden

#1740 Aug 21, 2013
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>Bush jacked it up to $10 trillion, zippy.
I guess you haven't heard, the deficit is shrinking thanks to measures taken by President Obama and Congress but it's going
to take some time to mop up the mess monkeyboybush made. Be patient.
Gee Whiz "Lover Gurl", Barack Hussein Obama has done no such thing. But you can't see the forest for the trees. His budgets alone are twice the size of George Bush's? "We gonna git ours and we gonna git it now".

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Location hidden

#1741 Aug 22, 2013
<quoted text>Gee Whiz "Lover Gurl", Barack Hussein Obama has done no such thing. But you can't see the forest for the trees. His budgets alone are twice the size of George Bush's? "We gonna git ours and we gonna git it now".
Deny reality much? Never mind Bush created the Department of Homeland Security for billions, instead of cleaning up the CIA/FBI. Spending? lol...Conservaturds have no room to talk. The deficit is shrinking...it was in all the papers. Turn off hate radio and read something, zippy. Oh, and it's President Obama to you, envious one.

Location hidden

#1742 Aug 23, 2013
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>Deny reality much? Never mind Bush created the Department of Homeland Security for billions, instead of cleaning up the CIA/FBI. Spending? lol...Conservaturds have no room to talk. The deficit is shrinking...it was in all the papers. Turn off hate radio and read something, zippy. Oh, and it's President Obama to you, envious one.
Deny reality, that's in your wheelhouse? You voted for Barack Hussein Obama.. "We gonna git ours, and we gonna git it now". Envious, not a chance. I just wish there was some way to cut the pension, and make the piece of work actually get a job...
The deficit is $16 TRILLION dollars, half of it in Barack Hussein Obama's backyard? President Bush answered the destruction of the Twin Towers in NYC, do believe that attack took place within the United States. All of this for people whom are geography challenged? By the way, who said "Elect me, Elect me, I'll bring the troops home"? 9.5 yrs in and nada?

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Location hidden

#1743 Aug 24, 2013
<quoted text>Deny reality, that's in your wheelhouse? You voted for Barack Hussein Obama.. "We gonna git ours, and we gonna git it now". Envious, not a chance. I just wish there was some way to cut the pension, and make the piece of work actually get a job...
The deficit is $16 TRILLION dollars, half of it in Barack Hussein Obama's backyard? President Bush answered the destruction of the Twin Towers in NYC, do believe that attack took place within the United States. All of this for people whom are geography challenged? By the way, who said "Elect me, Elect me, I'll bring the troops home"? 9.5 yrs in and nada?
"we gonna git ours, and we gonna git it now". Is that how you think black people talk?
My, my what a bubble you live in.

You really think everyone that voted for President Obama is black and a mooch? He got 70 million votes in the 2012 election and there are only 30 million blacks in America and not all of them are eligible to vote so I guess you believe all those white people are moochers too, huh? lol Talk about a contraDICtion in terms.

And people like you wonder why Affirmative Action was started; To put racists like you in your place and here we are, 50 years later and you still haven't evolved. You don't sound like you have much of an education either. President Obama hasn't been in office for 9.5 years. He's barely been in for 5 but again, facts don't matter to you. Only your petty jealousy of a half black man who worked hard to achieve his goals whilst you sit behind a PC contributing nothing to the conversation, or society for that matter.

Happy Hating Hater. You are a sad little man.

Location hidden

#1744 Feb 22, 2014
Barbara Bush was right

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Ghey Ghost 1,419,754
News Hillary Clinton: The Alt-Right Has 'Effectively... 12 min John Mayor 3
News Voting For Hillary Is Already Dead Meat 27 min Actual Science 1
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 30 min Cornelius Scudmister 239,748
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 31 min District 1 222,681
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 34 min Actual Science 61,068
News When eating fibre can make you even MORE bunged... 1 hr Actual Science 3
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 hr Sharrp Shooter 393,358
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 4 hr Swedenforever of ... 7,921
News Who is the real 'racist,' Clinton or Trump? Thi... 7 hr Mothra 89
More from around the web