New book claims Sarah Palin used drug...

New book claims Sarah Palin used drugs and had multiple affairs

There are 1602 comments on the Country 92.5 FM story from Sep 14, 2011, titled New book claims Sarah Palin used drugs and had multiple affairs. In it, Country 92.5 FM reports that:

Former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin isn't a stranger to controversy. From Troopergate to conspiracy theories about her son Trig's birth, John McCain's 2008 running mate is well-versed in setting the second straight.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Country 92.5 FM.

got grave

Richmond, VA

#577 Sep 16, 2011
WeElectedABunchOfIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
"Not on my watch" - N. Pelosi, when Obama proposed putting changes to medicare "on the table" during the debt discussion....
In upper NY state - when a republican said he would support cutting back entitlement programs, he got trounced...
Obama got the message, Boehner got the message...
They took those proposals out of what they were working on.
This crap y'all talk is not front page stuff, palin is on the covers here. Lets keep it real about her bizarre life-style. What a jezebel.
got grave

Richmond, VA

#578 Sep 16, 2011
WeElectedABunchOfIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
"Can't touch this..."
Thats the same thing Mr. Rice said to grizzly-eyed one.
got grave

Richmond, VA

#579 Sep 16, 2011
Vance1 wrote:
Leftist "McGinness" following his George Soros backed agenda.
These radical liberals are affraid of real Americans.
Name one "real" american and i'd say you got ants in your pants...or was that sarah having the inch in her pants.
gossamer

Roseville, MI

#580 Sep 16, 2011
Interested11342 wrote:
<quoted text>
It IS a ponzi scheme and Bush tried repeatedly to get congress to take up saving social security.
My now they forget.

Ponzi scheme. I fully understand what Perry meant. Liberals don't have the thinking to know.
got grave

Richmond, VA

#581 Sep 16, 2011
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
True!!
Got proof? Never mind, the religious right says she is forgiven for all her sexual freakiness. Maybe CBN host pat robertson can exorcise those sexual demons right outta her mind.
GOT 2 bagels and some cream cheese.
got grave

Richmond, VA

#582 Sep 16, 2011
gossamer wrote:
<quoted text>
My now they forget.
Ponzi scheme. I fully understand what Perry meant. Liberals don't have the thinking to know.
This is about palin, not some well abused discussion on SS.
Palin will need some SS after she gets stoned more often.
got grave

Richmond, VA

#583 Sep 16, 2011
gossamer wrote:
<quoted text>
So what you believe everything Obama says.
What you believe anything FOX says. I certainly believe everything said about loose moose meat.
got grave

Richmond, VA

#584 Sep 16, 2011
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, s/he likes to show off her man arms..
Its about palin, isn't it? Stay on subject.
got grave

Richmond, VA

#585 Sep 16, 2011
JohnInLa wrote:
The democRat a-Hole of the month award goes to: Joe McGinniss.
Beware of Joe McGinnisss he is a known stalker of a family minding their own business and should be considered a minis to society in need of a b*itch slap...Caution Poop Splatters.
Your house is next, GOT TRASH in the laundry shoot.

Wartime III

“Operation GTFO Advocate”

Since: Jul 11

Kenyan-Bound Commie Blubber

#586 Sep 16, 2011
Interested11342 wrote:
<quoted text>
It IS a ponzi scheme and Bush tried repeatedly to get congress to take up saving social security.
Stop that.

If you keep that up, that grave digger's welfare ghetto mama's sagging titties will stop dispensing the chocolate milk he lives on. And then that ghetto freak will have to survive on his own "gravy".

Hehehe.

Since: Sep 11

Hollywood, FL

#587 Sep 16, 2011
Check out new video on the latest features on the iPhone 5.
got grave

Richmond, VA

#588 Sep 16, 2011
waterdogg wrote:
Most Government Official's have done just as much or worse then Palin has ! Clinton a dope smoker and a cheater JFK just as bad Johnson , Jefferson Point is all most all of are elected officials can read just like Palins book just change the name ! We've been voting in sex addicts and dope heads for years and I bet if we looked into most poster here we'd fail just about as bad !
Palin makes for a better show. GOT PANNIES!!!!!!

Wartime III

“Operation GTFO Advocate”

Since: Jul 11

Kenyan-Bound Commie Blubber

#589 Sep 16, 2011
got grave wrote:
<quoted text>
Your house is next, GOT TRASH in the laundry shoot.
Ooga booga mogumba bagooga sucka omonkeys smelly rectal majooba.

ROFLMAO!
got grave

Richmond, VA

#590 Sep 16, 2011
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
That's no way to talk about your next President.
Now bow down, sucka!
YEAH, palin the president of a yet undiscovered planet. please take all of those inch worms with you.
got grave

Richmond, VA

#591 Sep 16, 2011
Wartime III wrote:
<quoted text>
You're already a retread.
Surely your commie handlers have informed you of your "in the trunk" destiny as a spare.
Hell, their Trabants blow tires almost as much as you blow your handlers. Of course, your resultant white face differs slightly from whitewalls.
Don't change the subject, its about that mama grizzly who craved some dope and a little something XXL. GOT DEEP THROAT!!!!!
got grave

Richmond, VA

#592 Sep 16, 2011
Wartime III wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooga booga mogumba bagooga sucka omonkeys smelly rectal majooba.
ROFLMAO!
Was that palin speaking in an unknown tongue when she knew it was a "drill baby drill" moment?
got grave

Richmond, VA

#593 Sep 16, 2011
Sk8canon1 wrote:
Check out new video on the latest features on the iPhone 5. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-OO4s5j4avMXX
Does it feature palin in a most compromising position?
got grave

Richmond, VA

#594 Sep 16, 2011
Wartime III wrote:
<quoted text>
Ocommie got EXPELLED from Occidental College for being a drug dealer.
After that, he relied on his radical mooslim benefactor Khalid Al-Mansour to buy and bribe his subvserive affirmative-action ass into Columbia and Harvard.
Where his picture doesn't appear in ANY yearbook. Where he published nothing. And where NO ONE remembers him.
The People Around Obama
http://tpo.net/the_facts/
Again, this thread is about a little hussy named palin. No other noise about anyone else PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!
got grave

Richmond, VA

#595 Sep 16, 2011
FTR wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO...I can assure you my mama didn't vote for your boy! As I can assure you no reasonable and sensible person did. With that being said...get your ass back to the barn, boy!
wITH that said, yo mama didn't bother to birth you either. GOT ADOPTION PAPERS in hand. kiss palin's glass eyes. the originals just popped out during that one night stand when she told Rice to "drill baby drill."
got grave

Richmond, VA

#596 Sep 16, 2011
FTR wrote:
<quoted text>I can imagine all the books that will be written about the two little monkey chochos currently frolicking around the White House grounds. Eventually, he'll be pimping them out to his Democrat donors for the evenings in return for a hefty fee!
bet'cha you'll be the first in line to get a book or too. how many books are you gonna purchase to keep palin from being smeared further? GOT CLOSETS!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 min --Rickster-- 412,551
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 3 min chazmo 36,099
News Trump supporters cheer his combative stance wit... 5 min RSVP 159
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 5 min jonjedi 5,836
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Dr Guru 237,245
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 6 min Constitution 101 24,728
News Thousands March in Manhattan on Second Day of P... 6 min mka 20
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Cheech the Conser... 1,496,734
News Dem rep: Steve Bannon 'is a stone cold racist' 2 hr Cordwainer Trout 39
Donald J Trump, our next president (Mar '16) 2 hr positronium 2,535
More from around the web