New book claims Sarah Palin used drug...

New book claims Sarah Palin used drugs and had multiple affairs

There are 1602 comments on the Country 92.5 FM story from Sep 14, 2011, titled New book claims Sarah Palin used drugs and had multiple affairs. In it, Country 92.5 FM reports that:

Former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin isn't a stranger to controversy. From Troopergate to conspiracy theories about her son Trig's birth, John McCain's 2008 running mate is well-versed in setting the second straight.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Country 92.5 FM.

Far Away

Anchorage, AK

#23 Sep 14, 2011
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
So the dumb bimbo was exactly what we thought that she was all along… a disgusting slut that was strung out on Black [expletive]… no wonder she was so vicious against then-candidate and subsequently President Obama… she was having heat flashes for some more “Mandingo”, LOL…
This is without a doubt the best; can’t wait to see this idiot Palin explain this to her mentally-challenged disabled retarded child and the rest of her litter as she runs for President, LOL.
You know, Patty, there's a lot of vile sh!t here on Topix, but some of your comments, such as this, are right up there in the heap of the most vile. Please stop the rabid dog attacks on individuals.
Middle Finger

Secaucus, NJ

#24 Sep 14, 2011
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever class Palin has is confined to her little finger. The rest of her is trailer trash. Maybe with all that money taken from the rubes, she can buy some brand new outdoor plumbing.
I'm standing at attention for you, "liberal" genius.

“your life is great”

Since: Aug 09

you poop in clean water

#25 Sep 14, 2011
I thought she already admitted all this stuff!
Six year old

Clarks Summit, PA

#26 Sep 14, 2011
Responsibility wrote:
Harvey - how old are you?
Same age as you.

FTR

“Community Liar-in-Chief”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#27 Sep 14, 2011
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
So the dumb bimbo was exactly what we thought that she was all along… a disgusting slut that was strung out on Black [expletive]… no wonder she was so vicious against then-candidate and subsequently President Obama… she was having heat flashes for some more “Mandingo”, LOL…
This is without a doubt the best; can’t wait to see this idiot Palin explain this to her mentally-challenged disabled retarded child and the rest of her litter as she runs for President, LOL.
You really are a dirty little knygger aren't you, patrica? And I strong suspect you are the one having the mandingo cravings..LOL!!

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#28 Sep 14, 2011
She did, but not enough. When she went to Canada for healthcare, they denied her prescription for the massive dosage of Thorazine she requires.
Reality Check

Sugar Land, TX

#29 Sep 14, 2011
Palin is NOT RUNNING FOR ANY OFFICE. She is NOT RUNNING FOR ANY OFFICE.

WHY DO YOU KEEP HARPING ON PALIN BECAUSE: SHE IS NOT RUNNING FOR ANY OFFICE.

DO YOU HAVE THE HOT'S FOR HER OR SOMETHING???????

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Raleigh, NC

#30 Sep 14, 2011

Obviously Keith Olberman is writing fictional books now that his TV career is OVER.

LMAO!

“Truth to Power!”

Raleigh, NC

#31 Sep 14, 2011
anneutral wrote:
I thought she already admitted all this stuff!

"I was a pot smoking, cocaine snorting loser in early adulthood. If you didn't inhale, you were called a Munson."
- Broke Obama

Since: Jan 07

Scranton, PA

#32 Sep 14, 2011
Isn't the author of this book, Joe McGuinness, the same guy who rented the house adjacent to the Palin's property? Apparently, his presence was so intrusive that they were forced to erect a privacy fence around their property. I could only access a short article about his book due to the fact that my computer will only display "secure" content. Is this material well documented? Does McGuinness name his sources or is this another biography a la Kitty Kelly, based primarily on rumor and innuendo?

I realize that Sarah Palin is a public figure and as such, is subject to the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, to quote the Bard. However, I also believe that those who write about her and any other public figures should at least make an effort to be fair and unbiased in their approach.

Given the fact that the Palin's went to the extreme of securing their privacy, they must have felt that McGuinness was hostile to them. The tone and content of his book, then, are not surprising.

“Truth to Power!”

Raleigh, NC

#33 Sep 14, 2011
obama the failure wrote:
Compared to the drugs obama admitted doing. think about the drugs obama did NOT admit to!

Bill Clinton was known for taking hookers on his flights as governor. Bill and Hillari's arrangement was more of a business arrangement. Even Hillary is known for her affairs.

Non of this matters unless you LIE under oath like Bill Clinton did then take a pot shot at Bin Laden to take the focus off your IMPEACHMENT trial (for lying). It only set us up for 9/11; no big deal!

I just THANK GOD Palin is not friends with terrorist like Bill Ahers. We'll leave that for radical which would destroy this nation as we know it; such as obama!

BINGO!

“Freedom Demands Responsibility”

Since: Aug 09

21st Century

#34 Sep 14, 2011
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>McGinness is a highly respected author who wouldn't accuse Palin if there were nothing there. Palin was a cynical, hypocritical opportunist from the word go. This is a world where any loud-mouthed charlatan can seemingly create a following.
You may like or dislike President Obama, but he is an idealist, with a practical side to him. He really does care. By contrast, Palin is a sociopathic exploiter of the gullible. I wonder if her newfound riches can fill her empty soul.
Woof, Larry, You need to check your facts. Joe McGinnis is a respected author. His son, Joe McGinnis, Jr. has only published one book, Delivery Man, which didn't do much. The author of this Palin book is the SON. He is the stalker that rented the house next door to the Palin house, and whom the Palins had to get a restraining order against. He is not his father the "respected author".

Knowing you are a person of honor, I am sure you will retract your statement.

Hypoluxo Fl

#35 Sep 14, 2011
The laughing liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
"I was a pot smoking, cocaine snorting loser in early adulthood. If you didn't inhale, you were called a Munson."
- Broke Obama
Retarded teabagger alert, retarded teabagger alert. Mental defective alert mental defective alert.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Location hidden

#36 Sep 14, 2011
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>Can you find something to fill your empty head? Tell you what dummy, I'll shyt in a bag and mail it to you. Just stuff it in your ears instead of your mouth.
There is a word for you - but Topix would censor it.
wtf

United States

#37 Sep 14, 2011
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
...so's ya mmama..ya sick fkr!

Hypoluxo Fl

#38 Sep 14, 2011
Reality Check wrote:
Palin is NOT RUNNING FOR ANY OFFICE. She is NOT RUNNING FOR ANY OFFICE.
WHY DO YOU KEEP HARPING ON PALIN BECAUSE: SHE IS NOT RUNNING FOR ANY OFFICE.
DO YOU HAVE THE HOT'S FOR HER OR SOMETHING???????
No, teabaggers are always having sex with each other.

Location hidden

#39 Sep 14, 2011
Middle Finger wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm standing at attention for you, "liberal" genius.
Well then bend over. People are waiting in line.
mee

Acworth, GA

#40 Sep 14, 2011
Yeah, she already admitted smoking the herb when it was legal in Alaska. She's been through the forced insurance ccmpany cartel rehab wringer and we can relate to that.

Location hidden

#41 Sep 14, 2011
No Child Left wrote:
Isn't the author of this book, Joe McGuinness, the same guy who rented the house adjacent to the Palin's property? Apparently, his presence was so intrusive that they were forced to erect a privacy fence around their property. I could only access a short article about his book due to the fact that my computer will only display "secure" content. Is this material well documented? Does McGuinness name his sources or is this another biography a la Kitty Kelly, based primarily on rumor and innuendo?
I realize that Sarah Palin is a public figure and as such, is subject to the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, to quote the Bard. However, I also believe that those who write about her and any other public figures should at least make an effort to be fair and unbiased in their approach.
Given the fact that the Palin's went to the extreme of securing their privacy, they must have felt that McGuinness was hostile to them. The tone and content of his book, then, are not surprising.
Or, the Palins securing their privacy might mean they had something to hide.

“Truth to Power!”

Raleigh, NC

#42 Sep 14, 2011

Obama was an ADMITTED dope smoking dumbarse but who really cares what he did several years ago right?

Obama Unemployment = 10%
Obama POVERTY RATES = 15% & Rising!
Obama Underemployment = 19%
Obama = Endless Wars
Obama = Illegal War!
Obama = Billion Dollar Loans to Campaign Cronies going Bankrupt!
Obama = Unconstitutional Laws
Obama = Attempted Murder of a US citizen WITHOUT ANY DUE PROCESS!
Obama =$4+ Trillion in Unpatriotic Debt
Obama =$1.6 Budget Deficits 2 consecutive years!
Obama = Demanded Increase in Debt Ceiling so he could Borrow MORE!
Obama = Goldman Sachs Puppet
Obama = Apology Tour

No wonder DEMS got their arse KICKED in NY yesterday. They aren't focused on issues. They are lying about non-candidates personal histories!

It's FUN watching the Democrat Party DIE!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Yeah 1,459,374
News Thousands of people march during rally at Bosto... 3 min Sorry Hill 2,244
Donald J Trump, our next president (Mar '16) 4 min VN Vet 1,114
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min AMERICAN SUNSHINE 253,418
News Democrats: Congress stiffing city on Donald Tru... 7 min Truth Sayer 1 7
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 9 min Quirky 404,184
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 12 min Truth Sayer 1 450
More from around the web