New book claims Sarah Palin used drugs and had multiple affairs

Sep 14, 2011 Full story: Country 92.5 FM 1,602

Former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin isn't a stranger to controversy. From Troopergate to conspiracy theories about her son Trig's birth, John McCain's 2008 running mate is well-versed in setting the second straight.

Full Story
First Prev
of 81
Next Last
davy

Albuquerque, NM

#1 Sep 14, 2011
I would love to snort coke off of her tits
five-one

Holiday, FL

#2 Sep 14, 2011
You see how vicious your enemies can be when you might run for President.
obama the failure

United States

#3 Sep 14, 2011
Compared to the drugs obama admitted doing. think about the drugs obama did NOT admit to!

Bill Clinton was known for taking hookers on his flights as governor. Bill and Hillari's arrangement was more of a business arrangement. Even Hillary is known for her affairs.

Non of this matters unless you LIE under oath like Bill Clinton did then take a pot shot at Bin Laden to take the focus off your IMPEACHMENT trial (for lying). It only set us up for 9/11; no big deal!

I just THANK GOD Palin is not friends with terrorist like Bill Ahers. We'll leave that for radical which would destroy this nation as we know it; such as obama!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
the way it is

Spring Hill, FL

#4 Sep 14, 2011
Palin is a fruad and a phony. Nothing she or her clan in Wasilla do is a suprise since 2008.
goose

Pleasanton, CA

#5 Sep 14, 2011
five-one wrote:
You see how vicious your enemies can be when you might run for President.
Especially when they use the Democratic playbook. They are out to destroy people not just political ambitions.They are everything they claim the conservatives are.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#6 Sep 14, 2011
Actually they have prior administration brian speed from blood tests taken in youth, and form pregnancy and current. They interrogate the cells in the blood. That is everyone in DNA strand and the people you met in life. They don't interrogate the individual any longer.

With hair strand and drug tests, they trigger speed of light and sedation of the cells to find the brain chamber and durg speed that you were on so you can not escape mock testing by thinking of childhood and tripping the registry of chemical release during testing.

She did NOT pass.

“Historic American Greatness”

Since: Jun 07

The President & his AG

#7 Sep 14, 2011
So the dumb bimbo was exactly what we thought that she was all along… a disgusting slut that was strung out on Black [expletive]… no wonder she was so vicious against then-candidate and subsequently President Obama… she was having heat flashes for some more “Mandingo”, LOL…

This is without a doubt the best; can’t wait to see this idiot Palin explain this to her mentally-challenged disabled retarded child and the rest of her litter as she runs for President, LOL.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#8 Sep 14, 2011
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
So the dumb bimbo was exactly what we thought that she was all along… a disgusting slut that was strung out on Black [expletive]… no wonder she was so vicious against then-candidate and subsequently President Obama… she was having heat flashes for some more “Mandingo”, LOL…
This is without a doubt the best; can’t wait to see this idiot Palin explain this to her mentally-challenged disabled retarded child and the rest of her litter as she runs for President, LOL.
Eww hehehee whhhhhat heehee Bad naughty stop hehee

I can't believe someone said it......
five-one

Holiday, FL

#9 Sep 14, 2011
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
You*re such a nice guy.
1 post removed

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#11 Sep 14, 2011
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
McGinness is a highly respected author who wouldn't accuse Palin if there were nothing there. Palin was a cynical, hypocritical opportunist from the word go. This is a world where any loud-mouthed charlatan can seemingly create a following.
You may like or dislike President Obama, but he is an idealist, with a practical side to him. He really does care. By contrast, Palin is a sociopathic exploiter of the gullible. I wonder if her newfound riches can fill her empty soul.
Ken

Homosassa, FL

#12 Sep 14, 2011
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Spoken like a true Democrat... and the say the Tea Party is violent and mean.

Patty the Fake phony Marine
Ralph

Saranac, MI

#13 Sep 14, 2011
She still has more class in her little finger than all the obama's put together ever will have.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#14 Sep 14, 2011
Ralph wrote:
She still has more class in her little finger than all the obama's put together ever will have.
Whatever class Palin has is confined to her little finger. The rest of her is trailer trash. Maybe with all that money taken from the rubes, she can buy some brand new outdoor plumbing.
Responsibility

South San Francisco, CA

#15 Sep 14, 2011
What 1/2 Governor does, smokes, affaired and whatever in her private time is her business. None of our business.

We should only care what she says and does in the public domain - and that is not a pretty picture.
harvey

United States

#16 Sep 14, 2011
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
So the dumb dyck who made up this lie about Sarah should be writing a book about Obama and his drug use and his 'use' of larry Sinclair. Might want to include clinton whose nose had to be rebuilt from all the 'coke' he snorted. Being a meth head myself I feel bad that some low life like me would publish lies about this wonderful women and her family. I regret all the negative post and lies I was ordered to make by my master Soros. I will now leave to take my long dong medicine for telling the truth.
Interesting!
Stew Pidd

Spring Hill, FL

#17 Sep 14, 2011
I've always been impressed with Sarah Palin's credentials ..........

1982 - Left college in Hawaii because there were “too many Asians there”, according to her dad
1984 – Miss Wasilla
1987 - Graduated with Communications degree after changing colleges 4 times
1988 – Worked as sportscaster and sports reporter
1988 - Eloped because she was pregnant
1992 – 1996 – Wasilla (population 5469) City Council
1st term, won election with 530 votes
2nd term, won election with 413 votes
1996-2002 – Wasilla Mayor
Won first term with 661 votes
Palin got 661 votes to be mayor, then created a position for an assistant to do the work
she was elected to do.
2003 – Palin was appointed, by governor in whose campaign she worked to the Alaska Oil &
Gas Conservation Commission, a plum patronage job

2004 - Palin quit

2006-2009 – Governor of Alaska (population 626,932, about 1/3 the size of the Austin, TX ,
Metro area, or the size of El Paso or Seattle)

2009 – Palin quit
harvey

United States

#18 Sep 14, 2011
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>McGinness is a highly respected author who wouldn't accuse Palin if there were nothing there. Palin was a cynical, hypocritical opportunist from the word go. This is a world where any loud-mouthed charlatan can seemingly create a following.
You may like or dislike President Obama, but he is an idealist, with a practical side to him. He really does care. By contrast, Palin is a sociopathic exploiter of the gullible. I wonder if her newfound riches can fill her empty soul.
Can you find something to fill your empty head? Tell you what dummy, I'll shyt in a bag and mail it to you. Just stuff it in your ears instead of your mouth.
harvey

United States

#19 Sep 14, 2011
the way it is wrote:
Palin is a fruad and a phony. Nothing she or her clan in Wasilla do is a suprise since 2008.
Nowhere near a phony like your boy Obama.
mee

Acworth, GA

#20 Sep 14, 2011
If God didn't want his people to do drugs he would not have created Afghanistan.
Responsibility

South San Francisco, CA

#21 Sep 14, 2011
Harvey - how old are you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 81
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama to broaden US effort to combat militants 6 min mjjcpa 1,513
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 6 min X -Man- 273,146
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,129,858
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Beavis 179,701
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min It aint necessari... 122,214
Michele Bachmann: Obama Won Because He's Black ... (Feb '14) 9 min mjjcpa 360
Could non-citizens decide the November election? 10 min mjjcpa 160
Obama wants an election about the economy, not him 11 min Chicagoan by Birth 942
Obama on Ebola fight: US can't seal itself off 11 min OccupyThis 107
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 53 min xxxrayted 1,665

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE