Obama warns of 'fallout' for Israel if peace effort fails

Mar 2, 2014 Full story: Yahoo! 79

President Barack Obama, issuing a veiled warning to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on the eve of talks, said in an interview published on Sunday it would be harder for Washington to defend Israel against efforts to isolate it internationally if U.S.-led Middle East peace talks fail.

Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Cat74

Medinah, IL

#85 Mar 5, 2014
The Palestinians were nomads. They had no land. Even today they are too lazy to build cities, or take care of themselves. They are like our people who lack ambition.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#86 Mar 5, 2014
Lois Lerner has been sent by the Admin. to 'take the 5th' the RIGHT way.
BuckOfama

Temple Hills, MD

#87 Mar 5, 2014
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>YUPPERS and get this! The UN, Vatican and Illuminati(Masons, IMF, CIA, Skull&Bones, etc.) are ALL working in cahoots to put the False Prophet Pope & Antichrist Obama in that Temple on the Mount/Dome on the Rock. It is a one-world religion called "Chrislam". Hoping for The Rapture any day now.
Illuminati.... ROFLMFAO!!! You been reading way to much fiction, you have it confused with reality.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#88 Mar 5, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel got plenty of friends and plenty of jealous nations and people. Dont believe all the nazislamist propaganda from arab muslims.
Look into your own backyard and be worried.
All this garbage is in the USA
Get RAID!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.anti-cair-net.org/
Really? What country is willing to speak up for Israel at the UN? Other than America
foster

Ashburn, VA

#89 Mar 5, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong on all accounts
Which of the G8 members are promoting Israel's participation?
foster

Ashburn, VA

#90 Mar 5, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. Israel got "only" a 6500 year history of belonging to the Holy Land. Arabs displaced the jews and not the other way around and it still goes on. Islam CAN NOT stand anyone anyplace anytime.
Israel was dumped in that land because none of the Industrial nations want the jewish refugee after WW 2
foster

Ashburn, VA

#91 Mar 5, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
The Palestinians were nomads. They had no land. Even today they are too lazy to build cities, or take care of themselves. They are like our people who lack ambition.
The lands was taken from Arabs to settle Jews and Palestinians after the fall of Germany, no country wanted the Jews
1 post removed

“Yeah, but...”

Since: Sep 11

MILKY WAY

#93 Mar 5, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
Which of the G8 members are promoting Israel's participation?
It is precisely because no one will speak up for the Jewish people that Israel exists.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#94 Mar 5, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
The lands was taken from Arabs to settle Jews and Palestinians after the fall of Germany, no country wanted the Jews
as I see it, it was the WILL OF GOD that the land was taken from the muslims, and given to the jews.

PRAISE ALLAH. the wise. the all-knowing.

how could the jews take land from the muslims if it wasn't what allah wanted? right?

ALLAH AKBAR.
jihad any way

Philadelphia, PA

#95 Mar 5, 2014
Muslim Mideasterner:"What? No Jews or Christians in this country! Oh, well, let's go after the Shia/Sunni and kill them all, at least we'll keep on fighting.
Yids are Liars

Heckmondwike, UK

#96 Mar 5, 2014
The world is beginning to see the truth that the Nazi Jews are nothing more than THEIVES,,, Hitler had them figured out years ago ...

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#97 Mar 5, 2014
Lois should be wearing the ankle locator.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#98 Mar 5, 2014
Yids are Liars wrote:
The world is beginning to see the truth that the Nazi Jews are nothing more than THEIVES,,, Hitler had them figured out years ago ...
I agree with you. the world is beginning to see the truth. but not about the jews. ABOUT the muslims.

could you repeat what you said about hitler one more time?
Yid YOU Liar

Heckmondwike, UK

#99 Mar 6, 2014
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you. the world is beginning to see the truth. but not about the jews. ABOUT the muslims.
Go Fak you're good self

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#100 Mar 6, 2014
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
THE REAL TRUTH: Kenyan-born, bisexual, Moslem Obama is the Antichrist & 100% Italian Jesuit Pope Francis is the False Prophet. There are over 800 prison camps in the United States. All fully operational and ready to receive prisoners. They are all staffed and even surrounded by full-time guards. But they are all empty. These camps are to be operated by FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) should Martial Law need to be implemented in the United States and all it would take is a presidential signature on a proclamation. Why does the US government need 30,000 Guillotines and over 600 Million rounds of hollow point bullets?. AND 9/11 WAS an inside-job(false-flag event) too.
Antizion

Point Pleasant, WV

#101 Mar 6, 2014
I say to hell with Jews and Arabs, let us (America) stop funding their asses and focus on the American Homeland.
Cat74

Roselle, IL

#102 Mar 6, 2014
Where are these prison camps?
With 800 of them surely you could identify one. I know the government has discharged several high ranking Officers who said they would refuse an order to fire on Americans, and I know it was rumored President Bush had camps, but we cannot seem to find any. Now if you are talking about Muslim training camps we have identified 22. They cannot be closed because the State Department doesn't recognize that particular Muslim organization as as terrorists.
1 post removed

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#104 Mar 8, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
Where are these prison camps?
With 800 of them surely you could identify one. I know the government has discharged several high ranking Officers who said they would refuse an order to fire on Americans, and I know it was rumored President Bush had camps, but we cannot seem to find any. Now if you are talking about Muslim training camps we have identified 22. They cannot be closed because the State Department doesn't recognize that particular Muslim organization as as terrorists.
FORT MCCOY, WI has one that I saw on southpost in August 2001 where I also saw a camoflauged mock-up of the front half of a passenger airliner including the cockpit. Mind you this was approx one month before 9/11. The FEMA camp was not much bigger than a football field surrounded by shiney razor-wire and appeared to have two guard-towers. It was only due to my vantage point as track commander on a tank-trail I could see over the scrub-oak and shrubbery concealing the camp. We were stopped at the dirtroad leading to the camp. At the time I thought it was leftover from the Cuban-refugee camp in the '70s and didn't give it much thought. I also am aware there are at least three in Arkansas and every sports stadium in the nation will be converted as well. Do yourself a favor and search "FEMA camps" and "guillotines"! You can attempt to wish it away all you want but soon you will not deny Kenyan-born Obama IS THE ANTICHRIST. &FYI-Moslems are evil.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#105 Mar 8, 2014
Subject: Fwd: World War II: After the War - In Focus - The Atlantic

If you're a history buff, then this is definitely for you. If not, you may still find the pics here very interesting.

The first 44 photos in this collection are pretty amazing,

Photo #45 is a real eye opener. I had heard that these guys existed but this is the first time I had ever seen a photo of them.

You probably never have, and most likely will never see these pixs again..
http://www.theatlantic.com/infocus/2011/10/wo...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 9 min Earthling-1 32,811
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 9 min ChristineM 117,498
How Should the US Government Respond to ISIS? 25 min msgold 71
Cruz candidacy would pull GOP further to the right 32 min Swedenforever 6
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 35 min Quirky 265,805
Blacks Fear Man Found Hung In Mississippi Wasn'... (Jan '11) 37 min Swedenforever 105
Shock poll: 46% of Mississippi GOP would vote t... (Apr '11) 39 min Swedenforever 213
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 47 min Tony Rome 1,115,621
Democrats flood inboxes for last-minute campaig... 3 hr barefoot2626 26
Secret Service director faces grilling over sec... 4 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 72
Hillary Clinton Faces Skeptical Iowa Voters 5 hr Zeppelin 690

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE