What to expect if President Obama win...

What to expect if President Obama wins second term

There are 4570 comments on the Philadelphia's WB 17 story from Sep 9, 2012, titled What to expect if President Obama wins second term. In it, Philadelphia's WB 17 reports that:

Trying to increase tax rates on the very wealthy would be a top priority. Iran, healthcare, immigration and campaign reform are other vital issues.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Philadelphia's WB 17.

sage won

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

#4932 Nov 11, 2012
Hellywood wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I racialize myself as biracial and I am working on my PhD and I'm pretty sure I make more money than both of you. So I'll be the first to raise my hand.
Then i guess you know what dissembling is. I wouldn't count on a PhD in gay Samoan lifestyles being very lucrative.
1 post removed

sage won

“life under BO”

buena vista

#4934 Nov 11, 2012
this is what we've already seen:

Murray Energy Corp. CEO Enters 'Survival Mode' After Obama Reelection, Announces Layoffs
Huffington Post&#8206; - 2 days ago

Scores of US Businesses Announce Closings and Layoffs Due to Obama's Re-election
Examiner.com &#8206; - 2 days ago

Layoff bomb detonates; Large corporations join small businesses in ...
twitchy.com/2012/.../layoff-bomb-detonates-la... -...

Boeing's defense division 'unexpectedly' announces layoffs, facility ...
twitchy.com/2012/.../boeings-defense-division... ...
Posted at 10:28 pm on November 7, 2012 by Twitchy Staff | View Comments. Boeing Announces Big Layoffs in Defense Division fb.me/11MwlSkNe.—...
Daily Job Cuts - Layoff News , Job Layoffs 2012 / 2011 , Bankruptcy ...

www.dailyjobcuts.com/
Daily Job Cuts / Lay offs - Your source for daily economy updates on recent Job Layoffs 2012 / 2011 , Job Losses, Layoff News, Bankruptcy, Store / Company ...

Forward! Obama wins, dozens of companies announce layoffs ...
&#9658;&#9658;

www.glennbeck.com/2012/.../forward-obama-wins... days ago
In the last 48 hours, the following major corporations have announced layoffs in America (links take you to ...
Obama Reelection Triggers Massive Layoffs Across America.
&#9658;&#9658;

nation.foxnews.com/2012.../2012/.../obama-ree... days ago
November 09, 2012 ... They were announced in a short statement made public Thursday, two days after ...

Gee, who could have fore seen this? Certainly not dumbass libs and fleabagging welfare mooches on the left.

sage won

“life under BO”

buena vista

#4935 Nov 11, 2012
From the huff and puff post:

With President Obama sticking around for another four years, Murray Energy Corp. CEO Robert Murray has entered “survival mode,” announcing Wednesday that more than 160 employees at various subsidiaries will be laid off, in part due to Obama-related regulations and taxes, WTOV reports.

Murray outlined his views in a letter to employees, which included theories including that a new carbon tax will subsidize Obama supporters and lead to the "total destruction of the coal industry," perhaps by 2030.

“Lord, please forgive me and anyone with me in Murray Energy Corp. for the decisions that we are now forced to make to preserve the very existence of any of the enterprises that you have helped us build,” Murray reported read aloud during a group prayer with staff members Wednesday, according to The Washington Post.“We ask for your guidance in this drastic time with the drastic decisions that will be made to have any hope of our survival as an American business enterprise.”

My god, liberals are stupid.

sage won

“life under BO”

buena vista

#4936 Nov 11, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>If you are intelligent, a hemmorhoid is intelligent.
Do you and your hemmoroids have a debate team? You do excel in talking out your azz.

sage won

“life under BO”

buena vista

#4937 Nov 11, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Talking to yourself looks weird. Pretend you're using a cell phone.
Drive by and say a prayer.

Veterans to resurrect cross at Calif. desert site

Full story: The State

A war memorial cross that once stood on a rocky hilltop in a national park before being deemed unconstitutional and ordered removed will be resurrected on Veterans Day at the stunningly stark Mojave desert site, capping a landmark case for veterans fighting similar battles on public lands.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#4938 Nov 11, 2012
sage won wrote:
With President Obama sticking around for another four years, Murray Energy Corp. CEO Robert Murray has entered “survival mode,” announcing Wednesday that more than 160 employees at various subsidiaries will be laid off, in part due to Obama-related regulations and taxes, WTOV reports.
Murray outlined his views in a letter to employees, which included theories including that a new carbon tax will subsidize Obama supporters and lead to the "total destruction of the coal industry," perhaps by 2030.
“Lord, please forgive me and anyone with me in Murray Energy Corp. for the decisions that we are now forced to make to preserve the very existence of any of the enterprises that you have helped us build,” Murray reported read aloud during a group prayer with staff members Wednesday, according to The Washington Post.“We ask for your guidance in this drastic time with the drastic decisions that will be made to have any hope of our survival as an American business enterprise.”
I wouldn't be surprised if those employees salary's all together added up exactly to the Ceo's Christmas bonus.

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#4939 Nov 11, 2012
sage won wrote:
My, my. Do you ever read anything but the first article you can co-opt to present your hate Obama message in order to put things in perspective?

First off, Murray Energy employees about 3,000 workers with the majority of it's business being coal mining operating in some of the most impoverished regions of the nation. They also conduct the "training" of their employees for workplace safety. Now, this is a company that is a big fan of fewer regulations on the coal industry, and he sure doesn't want to pay to conform to new standards coming down the road after Obama's re-election.

In fact, Mr. Murray gambled and lost. The Murray Pac pumped a lot of money into Mitt Romney's campaign. Of course, it would have been better spent toward bringing the company's operations up to standard in conformity with new regulations to come on emissions restrictions;-)

Here's the 411 on Murray's Pac contributions to Romney:

http://www.opensecrets.org/pacs/lookup2.php...

Do note that this cycle 100% of the contributions went to Republicans. Another big fat pouter pouts.

“Try Reuters.”

Location hidden

#4940 Nov 11, 2012
sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
Drive by and say a prayer.
Veterans to resurrect cross at Calif. desert site
Full story: The State
A war memorial cross that once stood on a rocky hilltop in a national park before being deemed unconstitutional and ordered removed will be resurrected on Veterans Day at the stunningly stark Mojave desert site, capping a landmark case for veterans fighting similar battles on public lands.
Link it, plagiarizer. Link it.

“Legals against Illegals!”

Since: Dec 11

Willing to stand and Fight!

#4941 Nov 11, 2012
Michael Allred wrote:
<quoted text>
Still you. Glad to help.
Try again fool!

“This is all a game”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#4942 Nov 11, 2012
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Link it, plagiarizer. Link it.
Hi NTR...been awhile I like this link... ;)

http://www.mortons.com/

My favorite...

http://www.mortons.com/newyork/

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#4943 Nov 11, 2012
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>My, my. Do you ever read anything but the first article you can co-opt to present your hate Obama message in order to put things in perspective?
First off, Murray Energy employees about 3,000 workers with the majority of it's business being coal mining operating in some of the most impoverished regions of the nation. They also conduct the "training" of their employees for workplace safety. Now, this is a company that is a big fan of fewer regulations on the coal industry, and he sure doesn't want to pay to conform to new standards coming down the road after Obama's re-election.
In fact, Mr. Murray gambled and lost. The Murray Pac pumped a lot of money into Mitt Romney's campaign. Of course, it would have been better spent toward bringing the company's operations up to standard in conformity with new regulations to come on emissions restrictions;-)
Here's the 411 on Murray's Pac contributions to Romney:
http://www.opensecrets.org/pacs/lookup2.php...
Do note that this cycle 100% of the contributions went to Republicans. Another big fat pouter pouts.
We need more truth and reality around here and less hysteria and sore loserdom.(yes, I made up that word)

“Try Reuters.”

Location hidden

#4944 Nov 11, 2012
Sharrp Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi NTR...been awhile I like this link... ;)
http://www.mortons.com/
My favorite...
http://www.mortons.com/newyork/
You're the DEBIL, aren't you? There isn't a Mortons within 500 miles of small town USA where I live these days. LOL But, it looked so good, I think I'll just cry. ;-)

“This is all a game”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#4945 Nov 11, 2012
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>You're the DEBIL, aren't you? There isn't a Mortons within 500 miles of small town USA where I live these days. LOL But, it looked so good, I think I'll just cry. ;-)
Ahhh... ;) Gonna' get you on this one.......... ;-)

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#4946 Nov 12, 2012
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Link it, plagiarizer. Link it.
here a link.
Note , This is a big local story for us as the Cross was erected by WWI veterans and disturbed no one till the ACLU decided it needed to go. It would be like the ACLU saying nameing the City of ST Paul violated seperation of Church and State and the City should just be called Paul.Which I am surprised the ASCLU has not tried.
Might point out unless you know where it is, chances of you finding this cross are slim..But I am going to de a good conservative and go out and Honor our veterans today.
http://www.pe.com/local-news/san-bernardino-c...

Location hidden

#4947 Nov 12, 2012
And I would like to give a high five to one of our theme parks here in California.
Knotts Berry Farm is FREE to all Veterans and US military members all of November. And this is something they have been doing quietly for years. So if you live in California or planning on visiting this November stop by. and I might see you there.
http://sknr.net/2012/10/22/knotts-berry-farm-...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#4948 Nov 12, 2012
californio wrote:
And I would like to give a high five to one of our theme parks here in California.
Knotts Berry Farm is FREE to all Veterans and US military members all of November. And this is something they have been doing quietly for years. So if you live in California or planning on visiting this November stop by. and I might see you there.
http://sknr.net/2012/10/22/knotts-berry-farm-...
Thank you very much for that. I will be visiting members of my firm in California and we might just visit. Even it is free we would still choose to pay our own way, But just offering that very kind gesture to those that truly deserve it, the U.S. veteran, myself included, is very remarkable and of the very highest level of American thanks. I would be honored to be among such good people as them.
3 posts removed

Location hidden

#4952 Nov 12, 2012
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you very much for that. I will be visiting members of my firm in California and we might just visit. Even it is free we would still choose to pay our own way, But just offering that very kind gesture to those that truly deserve it, the U.S. veteran, myself included, is very remarkable and of the very highest level of American thanks. I would be honored to be among such good people as them.
If you do , dont forget to try their chicken. It just to the left of the entrance and its great.
Also they have a replica of Independence Hall and the Liberty Bell across the Street which is free to the Public. Its great for us on the West coast who going to Philadelphia is a long trip.
texmex

Southfield, MI

#4953 Nov 12, 2012
The problem is these racist tea baggers that are mostly old white nasty trash, They can't and don't want to accept that Obama is a very educated African American,and he is also half white.and married to a wonderful god giving African American women. In the past history they didn't wanted African Americans educated.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4954 Nov 12, 2012
texmex wrote:
The problem is these racist tea baggers that are mostly old white nasty trash, They can't and don't want to accept that Obama is a very educated African American,and he is also half white.and married to a wonderful god giving African American women. In the past history they didn't wanted African Americans educated.
I agree some do feel that way.

sage won

“life under BO”

buena vista

#4955 Nov 12, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't be surprised if those employees salary's all together added up exactly to the Ceo's Christmas bonus.
I wouldn't be surprised if in addition to being an ex man, you've lived on welfare, section 8 and food stamps your entire life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn r... 2 min CodeTalker 529
News Ohio Gov. John Kasich: House Republicans could ... 4 min CodeTalker 2
News Trump to skip White House Correspondentsa Assoc... 5 min Truth hurts 26
News Yes, Mass Deportations Are Coming. And We Know ... 6 min kuda 222
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 6 min Just Think 21,335
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 7 min Love Melania 1,630
News Trump toasts US governors as health care talks ... 11 min CodeTalker 2
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 22 min Guest 1,498,179
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr Copout 413,235
News Investigations into Russia to continue after Fl... 2 hr Ms Sassy 417
News Detroit's Muslim community promises it - will n... 7 hr Faith Michigan 118
More from around the web