What to expect if President Obama wins second term

Sep 9, 2012 Full story: Philadelphia's WB 17 4,570

Trying to increase tax rates on the very wealthy would be a top priority. Iran, healthcare, immigration and campaign reform are other vital issues.

Read more
Frito Bandito

United States

#3798 Oct 5, 2012
Bonnie wrote:
Hey Alice..How many days till lift off?
You tell me.... I can ram, either you or your gal pal, to either Wisconsin or Las Vegas, or wherever you prefer.
Replace the Disgrace

Wappingers Falls, NY

#3799 Oct 5, 2012
Typical ghetto finanacing MO. Buy anything you want with no intention of paying it off. Debt? so what?
It aint my money!
All kidding aside, he will complete the downgrading of America bringing it to the third world level out of hatred. According to plan.
Gas will be $10.00 a gallon if you could get it!
Replace the Disgrace

Wappingers Falls, NY

#3800 Oct 5, 2012
Rico the Gingerbread Man wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're comfortable believing liars, then vote for a Republican.
People who believe in the future... DO NOT VOTE REPUBLICAN.
Coming from the man who did not bow to the Saudi king?
Did not hear Rev Wright say anything antiAmerican in 20 years?
Who knew nothing of fast and furious but chose executive privilege to cover it up?
Who lied about the attack on the consulate stating it was because of a movie? Are you for real? Romney is a breath of fresh air compared to this clown! This coming from the party that booed God!
ima

El Paso, TX

#3801 Oct 5, 2012
<quoted text>
If you're comfortable believing liars, then vote for a Republican.
People who believe in the future... DO NOT VOTE REPUBLICAN.
Okay rico, you talked me into it....I will vote democrat! You are as bad as your messiah! Just kidding, I'm voting republican because Mitt loves the US. and it's people! he is genuinely sincere, honest, humble and patriotic. A totally complete American! Only an honest and fearless man can look you in the eyes in a debate with no problem.

“Natural selection created apes”

Since: Jun 10

Religion made them human

#3802 Oct 5, 2012
<quoted text>
How does it feel knowing that Romney won a debate by cheating?
Check Mutt clean up his crime. Watch the last three minutes of this video. Watch him cover the pages he brought before he leaves the podium to shake Obama's hand. Then he goes back to the podium, picks up what he left, folds it and puts it in the inside pocket of his jacket. LOL!
&fe ature=related

Unfckng believable! LOL!
ima

El Paso, TX

#3803 Oct 5, 2012
<quoted text>
Feels great because you're all lying and because you people are in denial that your messiah screwed himself before the whole world's eyes! How does it feel to know your messiah brought up dead people from their graves to vote and lined up living peoples' pets to do the same in last election????....hilarious!!!!Y our man lies ABOUT EVERYTHING even about the ambassador and marines' deaths. He should be tried for treason against the US and it's citizens and rico I don't understand how you demos can hold a straight face knowing that this man is a traitor.
Rico the Gingerbread Man

Los Angeles, CA

#3804 Oct 5, 2012
Replace the Disgrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Coming from the man who did not bow to the Saudi king?
Did not hear Rev Wright say anything antiAmerican in 20 years?
Who knew nothing of fast and furious but chose executive privilege to cover it up?
Who lied about the attack on the consulate stating it was because of a movie? Are you for real? Romney is a breath of fresh air compared to this clown! This coming from the party that booed God!
Wow, you must grease your azz to Fox News.

LMFAO!!
Rico the Gingerbread Man

Los Angeles, CA

#3805 Oct 5, 2012
ima wrote:
<quoted text> Feels great because you're all lying and because you people are in denial that your messiah screwed himself before the whole world's eyes! How does it feel to know your messiah brought up dead people from their graves to vote and lined up living peoples' pets to do the same in last election????....hilarious!!!!Y our man lies ABOUT EVERYTHING even about the ambassador and marines' deaths. He should be tried for treason against the US and it's citizens and rico I don't understand how you demos can hold a straight face knowing that this man is a traitor.
VIDEO: Romney Caught CHEATING by Pulling Notes from Pocket at Debate

Rico the Gingerbread Man

Los Angeles, CA

#3806 Oct 5, 2012
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
Check Mutt clean up his crime. Watch the last three minutes of this video. Watch him cover the pages he brought before he leaves the podium to shake Obama's hand. Then he goes back to the podium, picks up what he left, folds it and puts it in the inside pocket of his jacket. LOL!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =aYKKsRxhcroXX&feature=rel ated
Unfckng believable! LOL!
Yup @ 1:31:00 you can see him folding up the cheat sheets.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Rico the Gingerbread Man

Los Angeles, CA

#3807 Oct 5, 2012
Replace the Disgrace wrote:
Typical ghetto finanacing MO. Buy anything you want with no intention of paying it off. Debt? so what?
It aint my money!
All kidding aside, he will complete the downgrading of America bringing it to the third world level out of hatred. According to plan.
Gas will be $10.00 a gallon if you could get it!
Gas is up right now dues to refinery issues. Come back with some more bullshit so I can call you out on it.
Lip Reader

Fullerton, CA

#3808 Oct 5, 2012
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfckng believable! LOL!
When they shake hands the President tells the candidate 'don't forget your notes.'
Can Spear a Tore

Fullerton, CA

#3809 Oct 5, 2012
<quoted text>
Gas is up right now dues to refinery issues. Come back with some more bullshit so I can call you out on it.
The Republicans control their buddies at the refinery and they in turn lower or raise prices accordingly.
Rico the Gingerbread Man

Los Angeles, CA

#3810 Oct 5, 2012
Lip Reader wrote:
<quoted text>When they shake hands the President tells the candidate 'don't forget your notes.'
LMFAO!!!!

Religion made them human

#3811 Oct 5, 2012
Lip Reader wrote:
<quoted text>When they shake hands the President tells the candidate 'don't forget your notes.'
BIG LOL!!!!!!

Jejejejejejejejeje!!!!!
Jajajajajajajajaja!!!!!

No shame! No shame!

Religion made them human

#3812 Oct 5, 2012
<quoted text>
What a pathetic creep!!!
LOL!!!!

That's the kind of patriotic garbage running for president, ladies and gentlemen.

Where are your tax records, Mutt?
1 post removed
Quirky

Denver, CO

#3814 Oct 5, 2012
<quoted text>
How does it feel knowing Obama has cheated all his life. No one knows anything about his past. All Fake!
Frito Bandito

United States

#3815 Oct 5, 2012
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
How does it feel knowing Obama has cheated all his life. No one knows anything about his past. All Fake!
That's as true as you not being a sot!

Religion made them human

#3816 Oct 5, 2012
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Mutt has cheated all his life. Last night was just an example.

Can't fix dishonesty...

“"One for the claws"”

Since: Jul 10

Sin City,U.S.A.

#3817 Oct 5, 2012
<quoted text>
Good grief Rico. You lefties are pathetic. Presidential candidates are allowed to "TAKE" notes during a debate. This is what you saw Mitt Romney pick up. Obama did the same thing.

On another note I've seen some pretty poor excuses for Obama doing so poorly in the debate. But,the best has to be it was because of the high altitude. LOLOLOL

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#3818 Oct 6, 2012
If Obama wins, we'll have more bumbling foreign policy, economic disruption, race based political division and anti-religious public policy.

Let's vote for Romney and Ryan, to change the direction of our country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 min Bose View of Wash... 320,740
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min JRB 185,882
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min PolakPotrafi 1,206,759
News Kerry cancels plan to return to US to stay at I... 10 min see the li 1
News Cheney: Obama Is 'Worst President in My Lifetime' 14 min woodtick57 463
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 15 min Big D 201,795
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 min OzRitz 52,313
News Romney campaign official joins Gov. Scott Walke... 1 hr barefoot2626 55
News Indiana lawmakers send religious objection bill... 1 hr barefoot2626 101
News Harry Reid to retire, will not be seeking re-el... 2 hr Lawrence Wolf 85
More from around the web