Opinion: Bush and Bolick: A Republica...

Opinion: Bush and Bolick: A Republican Case for Immigrationa

There are 23 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Jun 30, 2013, titled Opinion: Bush and Bolick: A Republican Case for Immigrationa. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Now that the Senate has passed comprehensive immigration reform, the action shifts to the House of Representatives.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Leonardo Di Vinci died here”

Since: Nov 08

Perpignan

#1 Jul 1, 2013
• House leaders vow to overhaul, replace Senate immigration bill despite Dem pressure

House Republicans insisted Sunday that they plan to change key elements of the Senate-passed immigration bill, signaling a protracted and rocky battle ahead despite one Democrat's pronouncement..

... Another Liberal bill they passed in Obama’s first two years that now bites those that voted for him in great numbers in the butt.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#2 Jul 1, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
This will be boner's haunted house first actual work, in 5 years, if they actually get off the talking point.
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#3 Jul 1, 2013
The Dems want to push threw any piece of crap they can without reading it and want the GOP to agree with it. Thank goodness we have the GOP's that can read and reason out some of the crap that the Dems push forward. That is the problem with most of what the Dems are doing today - if someone had read Obamacare before they signed it we would not be having the problems with the piece of shet we are today. Since the people have found out the cost they do not want it and Obama is spending millions trying to promote it.

“Leonardo Di Vinci died here”

Since: Nov 08

Perpignan

#4 Jul 1, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
This will be boner's haunted house first actual work, in 5 years, if they actually get off the talking point.
Au Contraire pookie, they passed the 28 job producing bills that Harry Reid threw in his desks bottom drawer. Maybe the Speaker should do the same with Harry's give away bill that as usual is filled with liberal pork.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#5 Jul 1, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
au confused......Florence Lafragette of Château Rouillac [Pessac-Léognan] and Château Loudenne [Médoc], Bordeaux, France.

http://www.cephas.com/Details.aspx...

Show us your receipt, thief.

“Leonardo Di Vinci died here”

Since: Nov 08

Perpignan

#6 Jul 1, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
au confused......Florence Lafragette of Château Rouillac [Pessac-Léognan] and Château Loudenne [Médoc], Bordeaux, France.
http://www.cephas.com/Details.aspx...
Show us your receipt, thief.
My you do have time on your hands. Thank you for playing.
conservative crapola

Zionhill, PA

#7 Jul 1, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>My you do have time on your hands. Thank you for playing.
Proving you a thief and a first-class t-liar was easy.

“Leonardo Di Vinci died here”

Since: Nov 08

Perpignan

#8 Jul 1, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Proving you a thief and a first-class t-liar was easy.
My My My a thief? why would some poster using a photo for a avatar be a thief. That would make all that post a thief.......well except you paid bots that never registar.
conservative crapola

Zionhill, PA

#9 Jul 1, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>My My My a thief? why would some poster using a photo for a avatar be a thief. That would make all that post a thief.......well except you paid bots that never registar.
The photo you used is only for use by sale. I have a nice screenshot of your using it. Where's the receipt, auliar? Boy, you're t-stupid. And a thief.

“Leonardo Di Vinci died here”

Since: Nov 08

Perpignan

#10 Jul 1, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
The photo you used is only for use by sale. I have a nice screenshot of your using it. Where's the receipt, auliar? Boy, you're t-stupid. And a thief.
You will have to show me post where any photo I have used is that particular photo.
conservative crapola

Zionhill, PA

#11 Jul 1, 2013

“Leonardo Di Vinci died here”

Since: Nov 08

Perpignan

#12 Jul 1, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
http://www.cephas.com/Details. aspx?ID=172213&TypeID=1 &searchtype=&contribut or=0&licenses=1,2&sort =DATE&cdonly=False&mro nly=False
Life must really be a struggle for you. I didn't see my name or post on that particular photo. What else ya got.
conservative crapola

Zionhill, PA

#13 Jul 1, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Life must really be a struggle for you. I didn't see my name or post on that particular photo. What else ya got.
That's where you pay for license ti use the photo. You lifted, i.e., stole it, for your phoney profile. Those fraud posts you made with that photo are still on here you know. ;).

“Leonardo Di Vinci died here”

Since: Nov 08

Perpignan

#14 Jul 1, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
That's where you pay for license ti use the photo. You lifted, i.e., stole it, for your phoney profile. Those fraud posts you made with that photo are still on here you know. ;).
Really, then when are you going to prove your accusation pookie. You keep bobing and weaving, but you need to try and prove your lies.
conservative crapola

Zionhill, PA

#15 Jul 1, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof is nice and tidy in my files. Your lies and thievery? Still swirling around toothpix. Find 'em yet?

lmao
spud

United States

#16 Jul 1, 2013
What we have here is another idiotic Bush buffoon. Their NWO BS might be good for preserving their own wealth but it'll make the middle and lower classes even poorer. The Bushes are elitists who think everyone else should sacrifice so they can maintain their fabulous wealth. Why would any average American listen to anything these self centered neocons say.

“Leonardo Di Vinci died here”

Since: Nov 08

Perpignan

#17 Jul 1, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof is nice and tidy in my files. Your lies and thievery? Still swirling around toothpix. Find 'em yet?
lmao
Poor pookie stuck in his own crapola again.

“Leonardo Di Vinci died here”

Since: Nov 08

Perpignan

#18 Jul 1, 2013
spud wrote:
What we have here is another idiotic Bush buffoon. Their NWO BS might be good for preserving their own wealth but it'll make the middle and lower classes even poorer. The Bushes are elitists who think everyone else should sacrifice so they can maintain their fabulous wealth. Why would any average American listen to anything these self centered neocons say.
You are a prevaricator of nth degree pookie. It's Obama's 17 out of 21 new taxes in Obamascare that will hurt the lower and middle class. Gosh 2700 pages of fluff and still 30 million people won't be covered........including Obama, his unions and Congress.

Student loan rates double after Congress fails on fix Interest rates on federally subsidized Stafford student loans doubled overnight, soaring from 3.4 percent to 6.8 percent after Congress failed to reach a deal.
This also is a liberl law from the liberal and signed by Obama that will now double your taxes paid on school loans...Elections have consequences.
1 post removed
spud

United States

#20 Jul 2, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>You are a prevaricator of nth degree pookie. It's Obama's 17 out of 21 new taxes in Obamascare that will hurt the lower and middle class. Gosh 2700 pages of fluff and still 30 million people won't be covered........including Obama, his unions and Congress.
Student loan rates double after Congress fails on fix Interest rates on federally subsidized Stafford student loans doubled overnight, soaring from 3.4 percent to 6.8 percent after Congress failed to reach a deal.
This also is a liberl law from the liberal and signed by Obama that will now double your taxes paid on school loans...Elections have consequences.
If you're gonna defend GWB then you lose a lot of credibility, pookie. So are you one of those RINOS who favor amnesty?

“Leonardo Di Vinci died here”

Since: Nov 08

Perpignan

#21 Jul 2, 2013
tea-baggage wrote:
<quoted text>
no - he’s not constipated at all – the large, fresh steaming piles all over you prove that.
lol
Democrats trying to suppress confusion, hide cost of ObamaCare...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Realtime 1,404,205
News Hacked emails show Democratic party hostility t... 3 min nanoanomaly 164
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Rogue Scholar 05 219,474
News Trump bounces into the lead 4 min BHM5267 75
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min American Lady 232,998
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 7 min Th clng 6,106
News Booker hits on economic inequality in conventio... 8 min Cujo 11
News Despite her many roles, Hillary Clinton still h... 15 min NotSoDivineMsM 223
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 19 min NotSoDivineMsM 391,235
More from around the web