Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1394959 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Tony Rome

Des Moines, IA

#1199257 Sep 9, 2014
The National Taxpayers Union?... Richard Scaife?... Egads... who are all these people?...
Tony Rome

Des Moines, IA

#1199258 Sep 9, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
If you see the subject of the sentence, it's the so-called "mid level staffers" who attended the funeral because he was black, moron.
Let me know if you need more help with your ability to read and comprehend the written English language. You probably don't have that problem with ebonics blathering.
The White House sent representatives to the funeral of a coward and thief that got blown away after he looted a store and beat up a cop because he was black. End of story.
Nah, DB, I don' think you're gonna be teachin' English any time soon, goombah....
Tony Rome

Des Moines, IA

#1199259 Sep 9, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Analyze the formation tests from a deepwater GoM well, look at a PPFG predrill prediction for a well plan in Angola, discuss the preliminary subsurface information for a well planned in Norway, and continue to make changes to a pore pressure and fracture gradients familiarization course I'm writing for drilling engineers. Then I'm going home and eat borsh. Then I might take one of my show bikes out for a ride to get a beer or two with some of my bike building buddies. Then I'll go to bed with my beautiful and intelligent Russian wife in the 3400 sq ft home with travertine stone floor and floor to 10 foot ceiling marble bathrooms, having all kinds of sex in the 500 pound oak sleigh bed in the 15x23 ft master bedroom.
What about you?
Well, for a start I'm gonna go online for the next installment of "English as a Second Language,"... then I thought I'd learn to spell borscht in English... after that I was going to tear out the travertine in the upstairs bathroom because it's such grubby soft shit that it actually warps like pine boards but if your whole house is made of it I guess I can understand it? It sounds like we're double booked for the last part though?...
Tony Rome

Des Moines, IA

#1199260 Sep 9, 2014
So you got one of the beautiful AND intelligent ones, huh? Bet that cost you, you were lucky you had $2.00 a foot left over for all the crap "marble"... Calling travertine "marble" is like callin' Svetlana a virgin... You're one bowl of spaghetti removed from havin' mud floors...
Tony Rome

Des Moines, IA

#1199261 Sep 9, 2014
All the rest of that shit sounds incredibly boring?..(..I make myself laugh..)...
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1199262 Sep 9, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Analyze the formation tests from a deepwater GoM well, look at a PPFG predrill prediction for a well plan in Angola, discuss the preliminary subsurface information for a well planned in Norway, and continue to make changes to a pore pressure and fracture gradients familiarization course I'm writing for drilling engineers. Then I'm going home and eat borsh. Then I might take one of my show bikes out for a ride to get a beer or two with some of my bike building buddies. Then I'll go to bed with my beautiful and intelligent Russian wife in the 3400 sq ft home with travertine stone floor and floor to 10 foot ceiling marble bathrooms, having all kinds of sex in the 500 pound oak sleigh bed in the 15x23 ft master bedroom.
What about you?
One can only imagine if one of us on the left ever posted this BS...The Baggers would go crazy...But this is short for in DB's fantasy world it would be his wish list, but unfortunately in the real world he is pretty much confined to his motorized electric show wheel chair, while starring at a picture of Maria Sharapova and searching frantically for his penis. After abandoning that search after 30 frantic minutes, he yells for his Russian bride Vera who had a short gig on Two and a half men as Charlies house maid. Vera responds with what the %%#$$@#@[email protected] you want now you fat midget, your ankle bracelet need adjusting again? As Vera pushes old DB around their 3400 inch mud hut into the Navy surplus slat bed that they both have to sleep side ways in order to make it work. But hey you have to hand it to old Db he has a very vivid imagination.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1199263 Sep 9, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
Ray Rice is gone, Roger Goodell should be too
Roger Goodell should follow Rice out the door – his leadership has no integrity and no longer can be trusted by the public. He should resign. His league either had seen that videotape or chose not to pursue uncovering it.(Late Monday came a report that the NFL had seen the video, which was what was originally reported by Sports Illustrated shortly after the incident). Meanwhile, Greg Hardy continues to play for Carolina after being found guilty of two counts of assault on a former girlfriend. He’s appealing. The NFL, however, is super upset about his face paint on game day.
This is what victims of domestic violence face, especially when they have a famous abuser. It’s difficult to get a conviction or charges filed under any circumstances. But the Rice standard seems to be that the abuse must be on videotape and released by TMZ before action is taken?
http://blog.sfgate.com/killion/2014/09/08/ray...
Ray Rice, Anthony Weiner, Eliot Spitzer, Bob Filner, the Cleveland kidnapper Ariel Castro, Realtime, sonicmoron all democRats, all about "War on Women"...Ray Rice, Anthony Weiner, Eliot Spitzer, Bob Filner, the Cleveland kidnapper Ariel Castro, Realtime, sonicmoron all democRats, all about "War on Women"... answers the question about the "War on Women" and which side actually wants women barefoot, illiterate, and pregnant'...

The Blind Lead..

It's the culture...
1 post removed
Tony Rome

Des Moines, IA

#1199265 Sep 9, 2014
So, in other words, DB, you're gonna go out and fuck up the world for oil and marble, huh? I kinda knew that... Now, DB... I'm an old hand with women and the cheesy white guys like you who buy 'em crap in hopes of affection, and I'm gonna give you a valuable piece of advice... a woman doesn't care what kind of marble her bathroom is as long as you know how to Tango... You can drag her ass sideways into a dirty stall at the Kentucky Derby and if you love her, even a little, and you know how to show it.... she'll do things to you, with you, right there in the hay... that'll make your hair stand on end...
Tony Rome

Des Moines, IA

#1199266 Sep 9, 2014
Pfffft! Sleigh bed, huh? I'm gonna start callin' you Santa..
Tony Rome

Des Moines, IA

#1199267 Sep 9, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Ray Rice, Anthony Weiner, Eliot Spitzer, Bob Filner, the Cleveland kidnapper Ariel Castro, Realtime, sonicmoron all democRats, all about "War on Women"...Ray Rice, Anthony Weiner, Eliot Spitzer, Bob Filner, the Cleveland kidnapper Ariel Castro, Realtime, sonicmoron all democRats, all about "War on Women"... answers the question about the "War on Women" and which side actually wants women barefoot, illiterate, and pregnant'...
The Blind Lead..
It's the culture...
Don't bitch, you're the one who married the hore.... well... you and a few others... They look so innocent sittin' over there in a sundress at breakfast, don't they?... Little finger in the air... sippin' their tea with lemon... Hah!...
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1199268 Sep 9, 2014
Tony Rome wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, for a start I'm gonna go online for the next installment of "English as a Second Language,"... then I thought I'd learn to spell borscht in English... after that I was going to tear out the travertine in the upstairs bathroom because it's such grubby soft shit that it actually warps like pine boards but if your whole house is made of it I guess I can understand it? It sounds like we're double booked for the last part though?...
It seems that old DB has a serious problem with spelling and the English language. You know he claimed to be a Sergeant in the Marines for a while that is until after a while as I watch him spell it Sargent over and over I finally reminded him that anyone that ever had any kind of rank in the military would at least know how to spell it..So he finally gave up on that one. Along with a couple other things he was busted on. The man is a chronic liar and BSer. Typical bagger.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1199269 Sep 9, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
One can only imagine if one of us on the left ever posted this BS...The Baggers would go crazy...But this is short for in DB's fantasy world it would be his wish list, but unfortunately in the real world he is pretty much confined to his motorized electric show wheel chair, while starring at a picture of Maria Sharapova and searching frantically for his penis. After abandoning that search after 30 frantic minutes, he yells for his Russian bride Vera who had a short gig on Two and a half men as Charlies house maid. Vera responds with what the %%#$$@#@[email protected] you want now you fat midget, your ankle bracelet need adjusting again? As Vera pushes old DB around their 3400 inch mud hut into the Navy surplus slat bed that they both have to sleep side ways in order to make it work. But hey you have to hand it to old Db he has a very vivid imagination.
pathetic ghost.. You bagger no longer relevant on the Forum...no proof of any of your crap.....

ghost forever the same old pervert, insults, and homosexual bagger talk.... Not an Officer..

The Blind Lead..
It's the culture.....
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1199270 Sep 9, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
Ray Rice is gone, Roger Goodell should be too
Roger Goodell should follow Rice out the door – his leadership has no integrity and no longer can be trusted by the public. He should resign. His league either had seen that videotape or chose not to pursue uncovering it.(Late Monday came a report that the NFL had seen the video, which was what was originally reported by Sports Illustrated shortly after the incident). Meanwhile, Greg Hardy continues to play for Carolina after being found guilty of two counts of assault on a former girlfriend. He’s appealing. The NFL, however, is super upset about his face paint on game day.
This is what victims of domestic violence face, especially when they have a famous abuser. It’s difficult to get a conviction or charges filed under any circumstances. But the Rice standard seems to be that the abuse must be on videotape and released by TMZ before action is taken?
http://blog.sfgate.com/killion/2014/09/08/ray...
Hmmm....I wonder if Blenda Gay's wife is out of prison yet?

Paybacks a m/f X 2
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1199271 Sep 9, 2014
Tony Rome wrote:
Pfffft! Sleigh bed, huh? I'm gonna start callin' you Santa..
Old DB failed to mention that his sleigh bed only weighs 25 lbs until his bought ho gets into it. Then it jumps to 500 lb.
Tony Rome

Des Moines, IA

#1199272 Sep 9, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Same old story... lonely guy tries to buy love... I'm not sayin' it's a bad idea necessarily, but he's leavin' himself pretty exposed... they just don't get it...

Him: "My goodness, Svetlana, what's he got that I haven't got? For goodness sakes there's 16,000 square feet of travertine and a sleigh bed in here what more do you want?"...
Her: "Vellll..."...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1199273 Sep 9, 2014
Our moral and intellectual superiors...

'IG let Veterans Affairs officials alter report to absolve agency in Phoenix deaths'

http://washingtonexaminer.com/ig-let-veterans...
Tony Rome

Des Moines, IA

#1199274 Sep 9, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>pathetic ghost.. You bagger no longer relevant on the Forum...no proof of any of your crap.....
ghost forever the same old pervert, insults, and homosexual bagger talk.... Not an Officer..
The Blind Lead..
It's the culture.....
When it's dark, moron, you WANT the blind to lead... Duh... they're used to it...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1199275 Sep 9, 2014
Tony Rome wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, they probably just saw the sign out front, "The George Bush Center for Intelligence," and figured, "this'll be as good a place as any?".... Say, um.. when did Lafayette Park get moved to McClean? Gonna be a LOT of confused homeless vets out there...
Lafayette Park is across from the White House, dummy. The dumped Vincent Foster's body in a road side park across the GW Parkway from the CIA headquarters at Langley.
I’m curious who indoctrinated you with a lie about dumping the body right across from the White House. Who fed you that lie? And, why do you suppose someone would lie to you about where they dumped the body?

Or, are you just part of the propaganda machine to feed the American population with lies so they stay confused and can’t put facts together and stop the Democrats’ coup to take over the country and eliminate the constitutional government?
1 post removed
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1199277 Sep 9, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text> It seems that old DB has a serious problem with spelling and the English language. You know he claimed to be a Sergeant in the Marines for a while that is until after a while as I watch him spell it Sargent over and over I finally reminded him that anyone that ever had any kind of rank in the military would at least know how to spell it..So he finally gave up on that one. Along with a couple other things he was busted on. The man is a chronic liar and BSer. Typical bagger.
speaking of the English language, check out this fine example....
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed that Mr. perfection spelled your instead of you're also. What a dumbass.he is
Tony Rome

Des Moines, IA

#1199278 Sep 9, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Ray Rice, Anthony Weiner, Eliot Spitzer, Bob Filner, the Cleveland kidnapper Ariel Castro, Realtime, sonicmoron all democRats, all about "War on Women"...Ray Rice, Anthony Weiner, Eliot Spitzer, Bob Filner, the Cleveland kidnapper Ariel Castro, Realtime, sonicmoron all democRats, all about "War on Women"... answers the question about the "War on Women" and which side actually wants women barefoot, illiterate, and pregnant'...
The Blind Lead..
It's the culture...
Yeah, but what I want to know is WHERE'S YOUR DB14!!!! And you call yourself a "veteran".... I'll bet you're not even homeless yet?....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Coffee Party 216,680
News Boston Globe's front page: AR-15, 'Make It Stop' 3 min southern at heart 442
News Meg Whitman likens Trump to Hitler, Mussolini 3 min swampmudd 192
News Donald Trump: Brexit is sign of independence de... 7 min Go Blue Forever 191
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 12 min Earl 3,332
News How the White House prepared for Brexit 17 min Go Blue Forever 5
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 20 min lides 13,022
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr katrina 88 387,996
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 2 hr kuda 248
More from around the web