Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1275862 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1196627 Sep 3, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I see the wife every day. Beach house is 25 miles away. Not all stuff sold at WalMart is from China. Gave up being on the road to raise a family. Which I have successfully done despite the wife's problems. It wouldn't impress me if you volunteered to FOX or any other news program. Been a good summer for golf. Not many 90 plus days!!!!
I have no idea why you and Carol treat this as a place where it's a good idea to reveal too much personal information.

What's the point?? You just invite attacks, unless the whole thing is a ruse.

I agree with Nobraina, that one shouldn't reveal anything personal here.

I find it terribly amusing that Nobraina is so angry with Sonic, he's calling him 'black'!!

You nitwits are ever amusing, each in your own, stupid way.

Location hidden

#1196628 Sep 3, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously don't keep up with actual events. But, let's put your assertion to the test. All you have to do to prove your point is answer one question...
Why did Obama lie for two weeks about some "spontaneous demonstration" that never happened over a video that didn't even exist when Al Qaeda planned the attack and only 17 people in the world ever saw it before Obama lied about it to cover up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States in Benghazi?
Perhaps you can tell us what evidence the White House ever had of that "spontaneous demonstration" they lied about. That would be a good start to proving your point.
Obama is a candidate for the biggest fraud to ever existed in human history. He was a poor student and drop out at Occidental College; he never attended classes at Columbia; the Communist Party USA arranged for him to be admitted to Harvard and fucked someone who sacrificed and worked to get admitted to Harvard out of a Harvard education; and has never even seen the inside of a courtroom as a lawyer.
Prove any of this wrong.
Prove you are not a lunatic.

All of your rantings indicate you are. You admit to talkng to your TV when you're drunk.

You just say crazy things, and expect people to respond to craziness.
Michael Sam

United States

#1196629 Sep 3, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah I know. I just like shoving the facts up in front of these brainwashed libtards faces.
Except you don't have sh it but right wing retardism.
Michael Sam

United States

#1196630 Sep 3, 2014
The Flackster can't even present an educated opinion on current events without Fox News telling him how to think.

Location hidden

#1196631 Sep 3, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah I know. I just like shoving the facts up in front of these brainwashed libtards faces.
What you shovel is truck driver grade ignorance to other morons like Nobraina and Carol.

http://www.epa.gov/climatechange/basics/facts...

http://climate.nasa.gov/evidence/

http://www.nature.org/ourinitiatives/urgentis...

http://www.post-gazette.com/opinion/Op-Ed/201...
Michael Sam

United States

#1196632 Sep 3, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text>I see the wife every day. Beach house is 25 miles away. Not all stuff sold at WalMart is from China. Gave up being on the road to raise a family. Which I have successfully done despite the wife's problems. It wouldn't impress me if you volunteered to FOX or any other news program. Been a good summer for golf. Not many 90 plus days!!!!
Don't rub it in about golf. I broke my wrist in June and haven't golfed since.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1196633 Sep 3, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush Sr ended Dessert Storm.
Show me where in the 1998 regime change in Iraq legislation that it called for an invasion.
Democrats voted to give Bush Jr the OK to use military force as a last resort if Iraq did not allow inspections. This after Bush ran in circles screaming " OMG OMG OMG Mushroom Cloud Mushroom Cloud OMG OMG OMG)
'
Combat ceased in Desert Storm with a cease fire, you moron. There was never an end to the war Saddam Hussien started. The UN left open the option to resume military action should Saddam Hussein not comply with the UN resolutions. Saddam Hussein was in violation of 18 UN resolutions when the Democrats voted to fight the war the Arab muslims started in Iraq in exchange for the Republicans giving them no effective oversight of their Marxist CRA program that collapsed our economy after two years (fuck you) oversight by Democrats Dodd and Frank, from whom we heard a constant stream of lies right up to the collapse, idiot.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1196634 Sep 3, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea why you and Carol treat this as a place where it's a good idea to reveal too much personal information.
What's the point?? You just invite attacks, unless the whole thing is a ruse.
I agree with Nobraina, that one shouldn't reveal anything personal here.
I find it terribly amusing that Nobraina is so angry with Sonic, he's calling him 'black'!!
You nitwits are ever amusing, each in your own, stupid way.
I give nothing but vague information.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1196635 Sep 3, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobraina is angrier than ever, calling people black and old man just to demaen them. In his sick little mind, anyway.
And he'll tell you he's no racist!! Or anti-semite with slurs, like his BocaJew routine.
That's what happens when everyone makes fun of him.
He retaliates with schoolyard insults..........
Sign of a true weakling, who can't defend what he spews, just lashes out when his ignorance is pointed out!!
I'm lovin' it!!
You nailed Nobraina spot on.

Location hidden

#1196636 Sep 3, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Since the end of World War II any enemy of the United States is a friend to the Democrats. They are part of the war against the United States. Anyone who expects Democrats to help us is fooling themselves.

There is only one solution to ISIS. Total annihilation. Agree. Let's just go there and kill them.
So you're stupid enough to get us in the middle of a Muslim Religious Civil War between Sunni's and Shiites??

So you're actually a shiite. Interesting.

No wonder you tlob the accusations so well.

Dweeb is a supporter of Shiite Iran, who also wants to destroy ISIS and all Sunni's.

You're really stupid, but we all knew that.

Location hidden

#1196637 Sep 3, 2014
Michael Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
Get lost you commie azzhole.
Turns out, Dweeb is a Shiite muslim!!

He supports Iran against ISIS.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1196638 Sep 3, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah I know. I just like shoving the facts up in front of these brainwashed libtards faces.
the facts are irrelevant when the goal is wealth redistribution....

“We doing better...”

Since: Jul 08

we've got to do more

#1196639 Sep 3, 2014
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Sam some have said everything you know can be put on the Tip Of A Pencil Head and still have Space, Samů. Stupid is Forever!!
God, what a waste of air! "Some" have said that when the Totally Stupid Male from Texas speaks, it a waste to listen.

Location hidden

#1196640 Sep 3, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Nada none nothing. But I will say this those ISIS pukes don't want Israel on their ass. Unlike Obama they don't fcuk around.
Israel couldn't even destroy HAMAS, and they're trapped. They also got their asses whipped by Hezbollah a few years back.

Israel will be a casualty to the Muslim Religious Civil War. And it will be their own fault.

You're really stupid, Flake.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1196641 Sep 3, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>It's obvious bushie boy left a mess because he couldn't make tough decisions.
It's clear the level of work you expect from reich wing presidents is much, much lower than for others and much more forgiving as well.
What I can't understand is why these people aren't cheering the fact that Obama is now referred to as "the deporter in chief" by the Latino community. Shouldn't they be rejoicing? They are such a confused bunch.

Location hidden

#1196642 Sep 3, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the facts are irrelevant when the goal is wealth redistribution....
Facts are certainly irrelevant to a serial liar like you.
Patrick

United States

#1196643 Sep 3, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
ISIS Leader, Baghdadi, when released by Obama in 2009 said, "See You In New York."
September 11 is eight days away. Hope and pray ISIS won't be anywhere near New York this anniversary. Hope Obama isn't playing golf.
On an open forum you are suggesting an attack on the United States.
Guess the beats your naked mother pictures for a new Carol low?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1196644 Sep 3, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
http://c3headlines.typepad.com/.a/6a010536b58...
Catastrophe Canceled: Per Physics, The "Powerful" CO2 Emissions Prove To Be Trace Gas Without Power

CAGW alarmists can no longer deny the physics and the inconvenient climate empirical records...the feared trace gas CO2 is proving to be a toothless boogieman...tipping point global warming is off the agenda due to ever lower CO2 sensitivity.....
CO2 diminishing impact HC4 global temperatures climate physics 081114
(click on graph to enlarge)
WUWT had a recent article regarding the continuous diminishing impact of CO2 on global temperatures.

The indisputable physics of climate science states that for every molecule of CO2 added to the atmosphere, that molecule will have a smaller impact than the one before it.

This diminishing return of CO2 is a well known logarithmic function, as described here.

This most recent article elaborates even further on the ever-sooner trivial CO2 influence, which the author summarizes in this manner:

===>"The committed Nations by their actions alone, whatever the costs they incurred to themselves, might only ever effect virtually undetectable reductions of World temperature. So it is clear that all the minor but extremely expensive attempts by the few convinced Western nations at the limitation of their own CO2 emissions will be inconsequential and futile."

A visualization of the diminishing CO2 impact is revealed by the adjacent top graph. Its plot is a simple ratio of total temperature change divided by atmospheric CO2 (ppm) change since January 1850.

As the graph clearly depicts, the ratio declines in the direction of zero as the growing total of added CO2 produces less and less global warming. Ergo, the climate's sensitivity to CO2 emission is shrinking, constantly.

The bottom graph is the same ratio but only for the shorter period, dating from January 1950 to June 2014. Obviously, the huge increase of atmospheric CO2 from the modern period's industrial/consumer engine has indeed produced a diminishing impact on global temperatures.

This is the empirical evidence that the IPCC and CAGW alarmists never want to talk about as it provides the proof that human CO2 emissions will not be causing massive climate calamities. Yes...those same scary catastrophes always being portrayed by the 97% "consensus" Hollywood science and the robustly gullible mainstream press.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1196645 Sep 3, 2014
TSM wrote:
Chris must have step outside of his Liberal Utopia Bubble into the World of Reality!!
'Absurd': Chris Matthews Goes Off On Pentagon For Claim That We're Winning War On Terror!!
It's all a smoke and mirrors carnival trick to make it appear as if there will be a difference between having Obama as President and Hillary as President. There will be no difference except Huma Abedin will replace Valerie Jarrett as the real President. In other words, an Islamist terrorist ally of the communists will replace a communist ally of Islamist terrorists. That will be the ONLY difference between an Obama and Hillary administration. The enemy of the United States will still control the office of President.
The only reason the corrupt media is criticizing Obama is to create the fraudulent impression that there will be anything different if Hillary can get named as President.

Location hidden

#1196646 Sep 3, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> What a rube!!! Borders have almost always been redrawn by force. Guns since they have been invented. He is clueless!!!
Hey stupid!!

Remember what we fought WWII for??

You're a total ignoramus with your pure hatred for Obama obscuring all facts.

America has long stood against borders being redrawn by force. At least since 1945.

Obama is repeating rhe rationale for all post WWII diplomacy, you idiot.

Yet Flake talks like an idiot nonetheless..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 min - Lady Liberty - 340,877
News 'We can't be intimidated' 4 min justice 6
News 'Anchor baby' fight scrambles Republican field 9 min kuda 204
News GOP establishment plans Trump takedown 10 min Trumping On 11
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 10 min red and right 173,575
News Dozens rally in Michigan for ex-Marine held in ... 18 min see the light 3
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 19 min AMERICAN SUNSHINE 193,739
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 2 hr Eagle 12 12,631
More from around the web