Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1496790 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1191035 Aug 24, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
In Cincinnati, the police were being accused of being racists in certain communities at one time and stopped policing those communities. The crime rate went up 800%.
They were protecting the very people accusing them of being racists from other blacks committing those crimes.
800%?

so why is it you never cite any of your nutjob assertions?

that FOX talking head parrot thing is not going to fly. never does, never has, never will.
Bumpass Lobster

Palm Coast, FL

#1191036 Aug 24, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like a true FOX [Family of Xenophobes]. You as usual are the liar, you don't know that the cop was beaten you simply say that because that makes the killing more justifiable in your racist mind. So maybe you should be the one to STFU moron. I have seen plenty of film showing the cop standing and walking around acting normal after the shooting.
No, you and Obama, as usual, are the liars. He earned Lie of the Year last year, and you both should tie for this year.
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1191037 Aug 24, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Very good comparison. The rights of thugs are given more protection than those of the victims. It seems terrorism, the destruction of innocent lives and property, is somehow accepted, but any counter-move is categorized as barbaric.
OH, COME ON!... THAT'S A CRAPPY COMPARISON AN' YOU KNOW IT.... WHAT? YOU TEACHIN' THE SECOND GRADE OUT THERE? YOU JUS' LONELY FO' THE COMPANY OF ANOTHER MAN.... YOU HANG OUT WITH OL' WOMEN ALL DAY YOU TEND TO BECOME ONE, DUDE... TROUT?... PRETTY SOON YOUR PERIOD ALIGN WITH THEIRS, AN' THEN WHERE ARE YOU?... YOU BE OUT ON THE BACK 40 SMOKIN' WEED AN' WORSHIPPIN' THE MOON!... WE HAVE STANDARDS YOU KNOW?...
Patrick

United States

#1191038 Aug 24, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you just stuff this "common sense" crap Carol? It was once "common sense" that the sun revolved around the earth. It was once "common sense" that women didn't have the brains to vote.
Albert Einstein said it best;
“Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by the age of 18. It is also a result of some pervasive and extremely stupid logical fallacies that have become embedded in the human brain over generations, for one reason or another,”
Your are still reading Carol? Repeats the same malarkey every day.
She does help the democrats
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1191039 Aug 24, 2014
HEY, UM... SPEAKIN' OF WEED... HOW'S THE NEW LAW WORKIN'... CAUSE I INTERESTED...
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1191040 Aug 24, 2014
TN Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove me wrong!!! Prove us wrong!!! Looks like I hit a nerve!!! Lol, poor little black boy got his ass handed to him, yet he continues to lie!!
WELL... OK, BUT FIRST YOU GOT TO PROVE THE MOON IS MADE OF SMELLY GREEN CHEESE...
Patrick

United States

#1191041 Aug 24, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
unlike DemoKKKrats, Republicans care more about the direction of the country than about a political party.......
acting like DemoKKKrats just to win is meaningless.....
Gault malarkey ....generalizations.
Likes to run Carols life :-)
1 post removed
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1191043 Aug 24, 2014
I'M BORED... AREN'T THERE ANY WOMEN HERE?...
1 post removed
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1191045 Aug 24, 2014
NOW, IF THE BLACKS IN EAST ST' LOUIS FIRED ROCKETS INTO.. UM.. ALTON OR NORTH ST' LOUIS THEN YOU'D HAVE A COMPARISON.. I DID IT ONCE... I SHOT 5 BOXES OF .270 SHELLS AT A RADIO TOWER IN CARBONDALE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT... I THINK I MIGHT'VE ACTUALLY HIT ONE RED LIGHT?... I WAS DRUNK... REALLLLLY DRUNK.... BOYS!...
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1191046 Aug 24, 2014
MY SECOND EX-WIFE WAS A MOON WORSHIPPER... SHE'D GET TOGETHER WITH THE OTHER WOMEN AN' THEY'D PLAY, "PIN THE PENIS ON THE NAKED MAN!" I WAS SORTA PROUD THEY USED A PICTURE OF MINE... SPIN THAT THING AROUND LIKE A WEATHER VEIN...

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1191047 Aug 24, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks to Bush-Cheney...AKA Barney and Darth Vader.
The five year plot for 9/11 happened during Clinton's entire second term when the nation was being put through the Lewinsky "I didn't have sex with that woman" soap opera fiasco.

Think of 9/11 happening just eight months into Obama's presidency after he inherited a major Bush sex scandal.

Who would you blame then?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Beardtrick

Palm Coast, FL

#1191048 Aug 24, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Your are still reading Carol? Repeats the same malarkey every day.
She does help the democrats
Please stop repeating the same malarkey every day.
Obama does not help the democrats and neither do you.
Just sayin'
-Angela

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#1191049 Aug 24, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Galt forgets that John McCain supported ISIL even hung out with and was photographed with some of it's leaders.
Hezbollah__is chomping at the bit to sink it's teeth into ISIL/ISIS.
Strange bedfellows eh?
Obama has developed the perfect strategy
Play golf with your friends.
While your enemies kill each other off.
Hezbollah is Iranian backed, and a Shia organization. ISIS is just as big of the threat to them as it is to us. Assad is also from a Shia sect and an ally of Iran.

even stranger bedfellow, but not really is that Saudi Arabia and Qatar are funding ISIS. No surprise since both a run by Sunnis and Saudi Arabia is home of wahabbism and most of al qaeda's leadership

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1191050 Aug 24, 2014
WHERE'S 16? WHERE'S LEO?... IN MY MIND I'M GONNA GET LUCKY WITH THOSE TWO WOMEN SOMEDAY... AT LEAST THOSE TWO, MAYBE ALL OF THEM? YOU NEVER KNOW?...
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1191051 Aug 24, 2014
Bumpass Lobster wrote:
<quoted text> No, you and Obama, as usual, are the liars. He earned Lie of the Year last year, and you both should tie for this year.
My, my, I thought you were at your beach home ...Lying Homo?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1191052 Aug 24, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
The five year plot for 9/11 happened during Clinton's entire second term when the nation was being put through the Lewinsky "I didn't have sex with that woman" soap opera fiasco.
Think of 9/11 happening just eight months into Obama's presidency after he inherited a major Bush sex scandal.
But Carol, you never blame anything on the Bush Catastrophe.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1191053 Aug 24, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
UM... THE PRODUCERS OF DAYS OF OUR LIVES?...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#1191054 Aug 24, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
MY SECOND EX-WIFE WAS A MOON WORSHIPPER... SHE'D GET TOGETHER WITH THE OTHER WOMEN AN' THEY'D PLAY, "PIN THE PENIS ON THE NAKED MAN!" I WAS SORTA PROUD THEY USED A PICTURE OF MINE... SPIN THAT THING AROUND LIKE A WEATHER VEIN...
You're a poor substitute for the Debil. That Debil was actually sexy and funny and wicked. I suspect he knew what he was talkin''bout.

Anyhow, I hope it makes ya' happy to role play. If you can find "The Debil" maybe you could study him just a little bit more before you lumber around the room looking lost.

(I know I'm in trouble now. I have crossed over that male ego line I guess.)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1191055 Aug 24, 2014
BUT THINK ABOUT THIS, CAROL... WHAT IF AN ASTEROID HIT THE MOON AND CARVED OUT A HUGE SCULPTURE OF JENNIFER LOPEZ'S VAGINA SOMEHOW?... EVERY MOONLIT NIGHT YOU'D BE LOOKIN' UP THERE AT JENNIFER'S COOCHIE! WOW~ GOOD THING EVERYTHING YOU THINK OF DOESN'T JUST HAPPEN, RIGHT?...

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1191056 Aug 24, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
But Carol, you never blame anything on the Bush Catastrophe.
I blame Bush for being too soft on Democrats

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 3 min True Judgment 5,851
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 5 min WHAT 36,100
News Trump to meet with Congressional Black Caucus a... 8 min Forest 3
News Why voters want Trump is a question deserving s... 14 min Forest 362
News Trump supporters cheer his combative stance wit... 20 min RushFan666 168
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 21 min District 1 237,279
News Being conservative is not being racist 27 min huntcoyotes 515
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 35 min huntcoyotes 1,247
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 hr Agents of Corruption 412,570
News Dem rep: Steve Bannon 'is a stone cold racist' 6 hr Obama bin ladder 45
Donald J Trump, our next president (Mar '16) 6 hr nanoanomaly 2,539
More from around the web