Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1460459 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1187556 Aug 17, 2014
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
And it was ok for blacks In Atlanta to shot a 14 month old white baby in front of his mom, while the mom was pleading that the two Negros wouldn't rape her... Yeah. That was fine
Or how about the group of blacks in Knoxville TN that killed a white girl and her boyfriend for no reason other than that they were white. Yeah you need to get the facts. Your kind raped, burnt their bodies, shoved objects up their asses and guess what. The blacks blamed who? Whites!!! Maybe you should be quiet now and stop before I really post some facts. How about the knock out games where blacks knock out white women, one died as a result of injuries in Baltimore. How about the black on white crime? Yeah you can't even respond back, because you're a racist entitled POS that thinks oh poor black people. Always getting the short end of the stick... Well it's not true, how about Florida where a black bus driver allowed a bunch if blacks to beat the hell out a white kid? Or Spokane WA where two blacks shot and killed a WW2 vet walking out of the VFW? I'm sick of it!!! Tell the truth! You and your kind knows no truth!
And that white baby killed by those two black young men in front of its mother didn't even rob a store, have an altercation with a policeman in his vehicle and then run from the law to avoid being arrested.

Neither did that poor white girl and her boyfriend.

It's time for people to stop feeling white guilt when blacks are killed in crime related incidents.

It's always a tragedy when any young person is killed unnecessarily. But it's not always about race. And especially when the outrage is always one-sided.

We will all know the facts of this incident soon enough as well as the outcome.

In the meantime, I'm personally getting tired of the race issue being exploited whenever there's a tragedy of circumstance instead of an outcry for blacks to look within their own communities to solve their own surmounting problems.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1187557 Aug 17, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"John Galt"
There is no invasion of privacy in public. If you do not break the law the camera's will not affect you.
Peace
suppose you witness something, such as a traffic accident, and you object to being recorded when the police ask for a statement.....

or suppose a cop stops you on the street for no good reason.....

f*ck the cameras.....
1 post removed
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1187559 Aug 17, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
This whole ball of sh it is a Trayvon Martin Redux.
Next, we''l be exposed to 4th grade photos of a smiling Brown with his favorite puppy at Christmas time.
"witnesses"(black) will "come forward" to tell the world Brown was a "Gentle Giant" who wouldn't harm a fly, Blah, Blah, Blah and puke, puke, puke....
the primary witness is an accomplice in the convenience store robbery and has absolutely zero credibility......
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1187560 Aug 17, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
From the ¨You've Got To Be Fking Kidding Me¨ department...
Paying people to vote proposed in Los Angeles
Buying votes is illegal, yet the misnamed Los Angeles Ethics Commission is proposing to pay people to vote, in the form of lottery prizes. David Zahniser of the Los Angeles Times reports:
Alarmed that fewer than one-fourth of voters are showing up for municipal elections, the Los Angeles Ethics Commission voted Thursday to recommend that the City Council look at using cash prizes to lure a greater number of people to the polls.
On a 3-0 vote, the panel said it wanted City Council President Herb Wesson's Rules, Elections and Intergovernmental Relations Committee to seriously consider the use of financial incentives and a random drawing during its elections, possibly as soon as next year.
Depending on the source of city funds, the idea could require a ballot measure. Commissioners said they were unsure how big the prizes should be or how many should be offered, saying a pilot program should first be used to test the concept.
strange, but apparently true....
Ray Donovan

East Hartford, CT

#1187561 Aug 17, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing for sure, you are not a Christian. Just a bigot with no respect for religion.
Typical liberal, pretending to know how people you've never met think and feel.

Stick with subjects you can Google. At least that makes you appear somewhat literate.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1187562 Aug 17, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
This whole ball of sh it is a Trayvon Martin Redux.
Next, we''l be exposed to 4th grade photos of a smiling Brown with his favorite puppy at Christmas time.
"witnesses"(black) will "come forward" to tell the world Brown was a "Gentle Giant" who wouldn't harm a fly, Blah, Blah, Blah and puke, puke, puke....
Had the store clerk just given him some Skittles, who knows, things may have turned out differently.
Do you think it matters if the officer knew about the strong-arm robbery and if that may have impacted is attitude? I don't think it does. What does matter is that the fat-assed dead dude DID know about the robbery.

“41 Days”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1187563 Aug 17, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Protect Trayvon
Protect Brown
Protect Magic Negro.
Yep. You pass the Racist Test with flying color
Now I know why I only read some of senseless posts. I see in the post you are responding to the confused old woman is trying to claim I blamed Obama for Ferguson or the Drink DA issue. Both lies. She just lashes out at people willy nilly.
1 post removed

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1187565 Aug 17, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, you don't see Obama telling the cops to keep alert to the Knockout Gamers, and you never will.
Probably felt emboldened because of Obama's angst towards whites too - at least those who don't vote democrat?

Obama has set the mood for blacks to act out their repressed frustrations. He has implied it's okay.
1 post removed

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1187567 Aug 17, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
Thugs in Ferguson decided to start the party early tonight. Throwing Molotov cocktails at the police. Gas canisters launched into crowd.
Idiotic parents tonight are bringing their kids to a situation that had violence every night.
Ferguson is America'a new, Little Liberia.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1187568 Aug 17, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>

Do you think it matters if the officer knew about the strong-arm robbery and if that may have impacted is attitude? I don't think it does. What does matter is that the fat-assed dead dude DID know about the robbery.
exactly...the gentle giant probably assumed that the cop was there to arrest him......
1 post removed
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1187570 Aug 17, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama doesn't respect anything or anyone outside of a handful of his closest advisers, and he sure as shit doesn't respect white Americans.
¨I'm a Christian, but my father came from a Kenyan family that includes generations of Muslims. As a boy, I spent several years in Indonesia and heard the call of the azaan at the break of dawn and at the fall of dusk. As a young man, I worked in Chicago communities where many found dignity and peace in their Muslim faith. As a student of history, I also know civilization's debt to Islam.¨-- Barack Hussein Obama
He's as much a Christian as Barney Frank is.
So.. was Romney Christian son?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1187571 Aug 17, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Still think the cops should be hanging around protecting businesses? Screw 'em. Let the idiots burn down their neighborhood, blame whitey, then whine to Obama for handouts to rebuild (for next time) which he'll gladly do. Ain't his money -- shee-it.
lol! Have you cleaned your swastika today?
paddyomalley

Bastrop, TX

#1187572 Aug 17, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
And that white baby killed by those two black young men in front of its mother didn't even rob a store, have an altercation with a policeman in his vehicle and then run from the law to avoid being arrested.
Neither did that poor white girl and her boyfriend.
It's time for people to stop feeling white guilt when blacks are killed in crime related incidents.
It's always a tragedy when any young person is killed unnecessarily. But it's not always about race. And especially when the outrage is always one-sided.
We will all know the facts of this incident soon enough as well as the outcome.
In the meantime, I'm personally getting tired of the race issue being exploited whenever there's a tragedy of circumstance instead of an outcry for blacks to look within their own communities to solve their own surmounting problems.
Excellent post from you and the person you responded to.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1187573 Aug 17, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"John Galt"
There is no invasion of privacy in public. If you do not break the law the camera's will not affect you.
Peace
lol! Right son....

google earth blurs faces for some other reason you have no idea about, right????

I love this comedy channel...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1187574 Aug 17, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Second autopsy done and all shots were fired from the front. Brown's cohort LIED and impeached all of his account of the event. 6 shots. Four to the arm and last two to skull. Brown's head was pitched forward and fatal bullet entered at the back of the top skull. It was instant death. Whines about not doing CPR was unfounded
if accurate, sounds like the cop fired four non-lethal shots and then was forced to drop the gentle giant when he kept coming.....
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1187575 Aug 17, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Second autopsy done and all shots were fired from the front. Brown's cohort LIED and impeached all of his account of the event. 6 shots. Four to the arm and last two to skull. Brown's head was pitched forward and fatal bullet entered at the back of the top skull. It was instant death. Whines about not doing CPR was unfounded
Yep. Top of the head...

TOP of the head... in other words, from the front.

And one in the hand I believe. Not sure if entered from the back or the palm.

Location hidden

#1187576 Aug 17, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
It is becoming way to dangerous and I find it unbelievable that parents brought their kids to this
Those are the same parents who have their kids running drugs in brown paper bags as preschoolers. Minors can't be punished and they are taught that at an early age in the kind of "culture" that has been nurtured in the people who are feeding these riots.

These are the kind of parents who are proud to learn their kids participate in the Knockout Game. These are the promoters of pillaging, looting and war in America.

You won't find the white equivalent of these people in America. No white parent would be proud of their kid beating down elderly black folk in a bowling alley parking lot. Talk about cowardly bullies.

Location hidden

#1187577 Aug 17, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing for sure, you are not a Christian. Just a bigot with no respect for religion.
"If Mohammad, Buddha, Jesus and Moses all got together they would be best of friends because the spiritual basis of all religions is something that builds unity." (Yehuda)
You've been dipping into Spot's medicinal Milkbones again, haven't you?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1187578 Aug 17, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
¨You can keep your plan, you can keep your doctors. Period.¨-- Barack, Washington, D.C.
¨Once you got everybody agreeing with what they know in their hearts ain't true, you've got 'em by the balls.¨ Marv, Sin City, USA
"I'm telling you there's an enemy that would like to attack America, Americans, again. There just is. That's the reality of the world. And I wish him all the very best." -- George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Jan. 12, 2009
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1187579 Aug 17, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical liberal, pretending to know how people you've never met think and feel.
Stick with subjects you can Google. At least that makes you appear somewhat literate.
lol! Funny how you people do that as normal course of business son....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Secret CIA assessment says Russia intervened in... 3 min Mikey 95
News As anger over election of Donald Trump erupts, ... 7 min Trump your President 3,234
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 8 min USA 13,253
News White rage and racist thought: How history puts... 9 min Mikey 98
Donald J Trump, our next president (Mar '16) 10 min X -Man- 1,131
News Giuliani's foreign work complicates candidacy f... 16 min MAGAMAGAMAGA 47
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 20 min Repukkkes R Dumb 14,945
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 25 min Trump failed Us 404,335
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Marcus 253,619
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 1 hr Duke David 686
More from around the web