Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1600412 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Jan 11

Hackettstown, NJ

#1185870 Aug 14, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Wow. So you lied son?
Because I sure don't see the Air Force or the Coast Guard.
Unless you say they fall under the 'Army' my little idiot 'fiend.'
Otherwise, perhaps you can explain why the Marines aren't listed.
Poor little dead beat dummy.
Now he finds himself trying to explain what isn't in the Constitution even though he claimed it's clear for anyone. poor baby....
The constitution does say congress is to provide and maintain a navy. The Marines are part of the navy. The Air Force was once part of the Army.

The coast guard was, until recently, part of the Dept. of the Treasury.

The federal foot creeps slowly.
TaQaun

Saint Paul, MN

#1185871 Aug 14, 2014
This guy needs advice:
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TL5MB9PS1NHAO...

He needs help.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1185872 Aug 14, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
The constitution does say congress is to provide and maintain a navy. The Marines are part of the navy. The Air Force was once part of the Army.
Is that your interpretation?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1185873 Aug 14, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey that's pretty good for a teatard__what's the constitution say about the CIA? Remember Allen Dulles?

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#1185874 Aug 14, 2014
I expect the ruler to visit Ferguson the way he went to the southern United States border.

Chambersburg, PA

#1185875 Aug 14, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama pulled the combat troops out of Iraq because Bush crushed the Islamist jihad there and ran them out of the country.
Are you saying Obama lied when he called Iraq a stable democracy? Are you calling Obama a liar?
Obama staffed the White House with the Muslim Brotherhood. Al Qaeda is the military arm of the Muslim Brotherhood. Only an idiot would trust anything about Obama after he did that. Nobody on Earth is stupid enough to sign an agreement with anyone who puts the Muslim Brotherhood in the government.
Obama is one of the Islamist terrorists mass murdering their way across Iraq. The only reason he had to do something was because ISIS (Al Qaeda) began to threaten the oil fields in Kurdistan. The European and American oil companies operating in Kurdistan made Obama get off his lazy fraud ass and do something to protect the oil fields.
Your Obama is nothing more than another puppet for the oil companies, dupe.
But one of your buddies declared that ISIS formed in Iraq in 2006.

Chambersburg, PA

#1185876 Aug 14, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama claimed while running for election in 2008 the troops would go, he had no intention of any kind of SOFA. If he thought a SOFA was important he would have said so while running for office. It's all his fault.
Wow. You really want to make thAt argument??

That because he didn't mention a SOFA agreement?

Really?

Chambersburg, PA

#1185877 Aug 14, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, yeah. You missed this one.
What Al Qaeda leader?... and, since you claim to know who and where the leader is....
How do you know Al Qaeda disavowed ISIS?
You forgot to put who in Al Qaeda is speaking, and if we know who in Al Qaeda was speaking, why is he still alive today?
Why hasn't Obama killed him yet?
Or, did Obama surrender to Al Qaeda?
ISIS is Al Qaeda, moron. You have to clear the smoke and mirrors to see it. Same ideology. Same tactics. Same goal. Same people.
You missed it, dumbass
Are you now claiming the leader of Al Qaeda is relevant & the US should find him? Funny chit coming from one who declared Bin Laden irrelevant and rambling on & on how killing Bin Laden had no effect.
If ISIS is Al Qaeda, why did the leader of Al Qaeda disavow ISIS?
It is a simple GD question that you keep running from.
You are so f*cking ignorant you can't tell ISIS tactics from Al Qaeda tactics. This is another reason why Tea Party people are considered to be dumber than sh*t.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1185878 Aug 14, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
All what you say is true.

But it's not relevant to DB's point (though the Navy part is disputable.)

And the Coast Guard is really more of a ping pong ball today.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1185879 Aug 14, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
You are against the rights of folks who protest? Folks who gather together on public property should be arrested? Is it against the law to be anti abortion murder? Is it against the law to be pro life?
Peace
It's a matter of human decency to give people their privacy and respect their rights; these people are harassing the patients of the clinics; just like the church that protests at peoples funerals; that is not protesting to me, it is harassment.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1185880 Aug 14, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
if you don't like our constitution you are more than welcome to go back to Canada.
They have anti abortion nuts in Canada too
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1185881 Aug 14, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry but you're wrong about it being just like any other doctors office.
Particularly in Kissimmee where people tend to travel in herds__herds that spill out into the common and parking areas, smoking joking, leaning on other's autos, playing chinga music.full blast etc. Lily__you probably have to see it to believe it.
I suspect that PP will come to it's senses and move a short distance away.
I am not familiar with Kissimmee, is that what is happening there at that clinic? I'm sure that the police can do something about that with anti loitering laws; same as with the protestors.
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1185882 Aug 14, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not familiar with Kissimmee, is that what is happening there at that clinic? I'm sure that the police can do something about that with anti loitering laws; same as with the protestors.
We are not surprised you aren't familiar with Kiss a me Lily. A vile person usually is kept at arms length by most dignified men. Maybe in your next life you will be able to be loved.
Patrick

United States

#1185883 Aug 14, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's something you can put in your self-help therapy for your cognitive dissonance.
More accurately, it was the Democrat CRA Recession.
More specifically, it was the Democrat Supported the War in Iraq in Exchange for the Republicans Giving Them No Effective Oversight of the Democrat

Marxist

CRA Program that Collapsed Our Economy After Two Years of Oversight by Democrats Recession.
The first step to defeat cognitive dissonance is to acknowledge the facts. I hope this helps you.
"Marxist"s are materialists same as Libertarians.
Both Marxists and Libertarians usually have government jobs.
Patrick

United States

#1185884 Aug 14, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
We

only focus on government corruption when Conservatives are in office...
'The IG investigation stemmed from a 2011 complaint from the Project on Government Oversight, or POGO, a not-for-profit watchdog group, that said RedX Defense had received $1.75 million in contracts after Dugan became DARPA director and that she continued to hold a financial stake in the company.'
http://www.militarytimes.com/articleuiuiui05/...
Must be frustrating to be centered on a philosophy that just lost four of the the last five presidential elections - Popular Vote .
Bush V Gore ) corruption :-)
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1185885 Aug 14, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a matter of human decency to give people their privacy and respect their rights; these people are harassing the patients of the clinics; just like the church that protests at peoples funerals; that is not protesting to me, it is harassment.
Yet your president and his thugs deny rights of citizens by abusing government power like Lois Lerner and the (of all agencies) IRS. I agree with you about the people at funerals, yet you on the left have no problem abusing power when you have a majority in government.

That is far worse than harassment. It is draconian, yet you on the left condone it and defend it.

That is why I left the Democrat Party.

You on the left have no dignity.
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1185886 Aug 14, 2014
Opposition to the 2010 health care law has been above 50 percent for over a year. And that continues to be true, as the latest Fox News national poll finds voters oppose the law by a 52-41 percent margin.

Support for Obamacare has been as high as 43 percent (May 2014) and gone as low as 36 percent (January 2014).

The number opposing the law has ranged from 49 percent (June 2012) to a record-high 59 percent (January 2014).

As in the past, the new poll shows that most Democrats favor Obamacare (74 percent), while most Republicans (84 percent) and;

---> independents (61 percent) are against it. <---
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1185887 Aug 14, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet your president and his thugs deny rights of citizens by abusing government power like Lois Lerner and the (of all agencies) IRS. I agree with you about the people at funerals, yet you on the left have no problem abusing power when you have a majority in government.
That is far worse than harassment. It is draconian, yet you on the left condone it and defend it.
That is why I left the Democrat Party.
You on the left have no dignity.
Praise putin my little gulag dweller.

That should make you feel better!!!
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1185888 Aug 14, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
We are not surprised you aren't familiar with Kiss a me Lily. A vile person usually is kept at arms length by most dignified men. Maybe in your next life you will be able to be loved.
Again you speak from experience so I'm sure most dignified men will not kiss you,as you would be that vile pervert.I heard that you was so ugly that your mama had to get drunk to even breast feed you.Which I'm sure was the last tit you ever touched.
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1185889 Aug 14, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> But one of your buddies declared that ISIS formed in Iraq in 2006.
Hi there dummy.

Your God Obama the 57 state punk community organizer said ISIS was the JV team, you moron.

God are you on the left dumber than sh*t.

Did you get your eyes checked lately, Walleye?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump, the 'America First' president, goes to t... 1 min See The Light 121
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min exposingdolts 30,803
News Clinton mocks 'manspreading' Putin 3 min John McQuan 10
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 3 min Just Think 9,750
News Clinton: Trump's inauguration speech was 'a cry... 6 min TheReal411 139
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min Abe 289,193
News Hillary Clinton's New Book Had the Best Opening... 11 min Geezer 8
News DACA recipients question future 41 min Classic rocker 205
More from around the web