Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1579107 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

THE DEVIL

Buffalo, NY

#1182837 Aug 9, 2014
girl wants you to lick her toes... lick her ass... love her fo' what she is.. shitty an' smelly an' all ...she don' wan' to paint on make-up tryin' to make herself mo' attractive... you nuts?... she jus' wan you to love her, dummy... thas a VAGINA you got in you mouth, be respectful.... ARE YOU PEOPLE STOOPID?....

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#1182838 Aug 9, 2014
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-28715939
http://m.bbc.com/news/world-af ...
SHARE the CURE, the world wants this lab to get the credit, it is not about you.
THE DEVIL

Buffalo, NY

#1182839 Aug 9, 2014
RayOne wrote:
http://www.bbc.com/news/world- africa-28715939
SHARE the CURE, the world wants this lab to get the credit, it is not about you.
Woman.. back off.. I drivin' this bus now an' you not got a seat... less of course you want one?...
THE DEVIL

Buffalo, NY

#1182840 Aug 9, 2014
RayOne wrote:
http://www.bbc.com/news/world- africa-28715939
Now I gon' tell you jus' the one time... go somewhere else... you be a fool not to... What you think gonna happen if you don'?...
THE DEVIL

Buffalo, NY

#1182841 Aug 9, 2014
What you got got... 32,000 posts? You not even my red-headed step-child, honey...... you dazzled by you own performance so you not lookin' at the DEVIL correctly..... he lookin' at you though... you don' wan' that....
THE DEVIL

Buffalo, NY

#1182842 Aug 9, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Well I declare!!!! You are a devil aren't you?????
are you jus' figgerin' this shit out now?....
THE DEVIL

Buffalo, NY

#1182843 Aug 9, 2014
Thas a pretty good picture of me you got though...
THE DEVIL

Buffalo, NY

#1182844 Aug 9, 2014
I LIKE WOMEN.... SOME OF 'EM ARE REALLY SMART BUT SOME OF 'EM ARE INCREDIBLY STOOPID... THEY ALL GOT VAGINAS, HOWEVER, SO IT REALLY DOESN'T MATTER UNLESS YOU'RE TRYING TO GET MARRIED OR SOMETHING FOOLISH LIKE THAT... GIRLS ARE THE SAME WAY.... THEY JUS' WANT A GUY WHO'LL HEP' THEM RAISE A KID AN' PAY FO IT... IT JUS' NATURE... DON' MAKE A BIG THING ABOUT IT..... NOW.... WITH THAT SAID... YOU NOT FEEL THE WAVES OF HEAT RADIATIN' OFF 16'S VAGINA RIGHT NOW... YOU STOOPID... IT SMELL SO GOOD... OHMIGAWD I GONNA DIE!!!! I'M A MAN... WHERE YOU BEEN LIVIN'????...
THE DEVIL

Buffalo, NY

#1182845 Aug 9, 2014
I BILT THIS HOUSE FO' THIS GUY... ALWYN... ALWYN STILES.... HE ABOUT 70... 75 AN' HE GOT A BIG DICK SO HE SHOW IT TO YOU... HE HOOK UP WITH THIS SHOWGIRL, LOLA... AN' YOU CAN TELL LOLA WAS AN INCREDIBLE FOX YEARS AGO... AN' LOLA COME TO THE DEVIL ONE DAY AN' SHE SAY, "WHY ALWYN NOT MARRY ME?" AN DEVIL SAY WITHOUT MISSIN' A BEAT.... "CAUSE YOU A WHORE...." THAT SEEM TO QUIETEN HER DOWN...
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#1182846 Aug 9, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly, your politics are too steeped into your religion. Caesar was never meant to be a substitute or surrogate in practicing our faith and doing Christian deeds.
You seem to believe big government should be our collective conscience and that this was part of God's plan. Jesus never taught us to give to Caesar everything and let Caesar decide which part of it was God's.
You also seem much too quick to judge. Even non-believers have compassion for those in need.
Compassion also means giving people a hand up to stand on their own two feet. You seem to be all too happy to keep them down and giving them crumbs for sustenance. Taking money from others through coercion to be more Christian-like isn't being Christian-like.
Just something for you to think about, my Christian brother.
You can stuff that ignorant crap where it belongs Carol. It's not about religion or the government being the collective conscience of anybody. It's how a functional and moral society works. James Madison, the Father of the Constitution said that taking care of the poor was a public and civil duty. No poor person should depend on someone like you to decide whether you thing they are deserving of your largess.
Taxes aren't coercion you clueless twit; there the price we pay for living in a functioning society.
By the way Carol, I didn't much like my tax dollars being used by George W. Bush to finance his disastrous adventure in Iraq but nobody gets to say how their tax dollars are spent.
You're an idiot Carol; you always have been and always will be!
THE DEVIL

Buffalo, NY

#1182847 Aug 9, 2014
STOOPIDEST WOMAN I EVER MET WAS IN IRELAND... HER DADDY WAS THE ENGLISH AMBASSADOR TO SOUTH AFRICA, BUT THIS WOMAN WAS SOOOO BEAUTIFUL YOU DIDN'T CARE... UNTIL SHE OPENED HER MOUTH...IT WAS AMAZING... YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE ANYBODY COULD BE THAT STOOPID... I WENT TO HER WEDDING AND FUCKED HER ON THE SOFA IN THE DEN... I'M ASSUMING SHE WAS A REPUBLICAN?...
THE DEVIL

Buffalo, NY

#1182848 Aug 9, 2014
SHE TASTED LIKE MAHOGANY... JUS' SAYIN...
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#1182849 Aug 9, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Was referring to McCain. Easy to see why you might have been confused but If you read the post again, you'll see clearly the reference was about McCain.
Okay Carol here's the part of your post that USA is referring to;
"Seems you also had a real beef about McCain winning the ticket in 2008 instead of Romney who was also a Vietnam War vet and, in the eyes of many, a hero."
Your sloppy writing makes me wonder how you ever graduated from college let alone became a teacher.
1 post removed
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1182851 Aug 9, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
You can stuff that ignorant crap where it belongs Carol. It's not about religion or the government being the collective conscience of anybody. It's how a functional and moral society works. James Madison, the Father of the Constitution said that taking care of the poor was a public and civil duty. No poor person should depend on someone like you to decide whether you thing they are deserving of your largess.
Taxes aren't coercion you clueless twit; there the price we pay for living in a functioning society.
By the way Carol, I didn't much like my tax dollars being used by George W. Bush to finance his disastrous adventure in Iraq but nobody gets to say how their tax dollars are spent.
You're an idiot Carol; you always have been and always will be!
Mornin' Meathead. I'm not even going to bother confirming what you just said is bogus, Dumbo.

Since you have proven what an idiot you are every day it's not worth it.

- Sweden is doing "just fine"... on the 5th day of riots

- The USA didn't get involved in Europe in WWII until after the Battle of Stalingrad....

Really moron?

Nobody gets a say?

Provide a source for your claim about Madison, idiot.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
1 post removed
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#1182853 Aug 9, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you're not a believer, assuming by your posts, you can throw sticks and stones at me all you want.
It's all about the liberal ideology which I believe to be cancerous and common sense being restored.
Liberals tend to make it personal.
Anyone who puts themselves in the role of leader and leans strongly to one side of the political spectrum and demonizes the other side is fair game in politics.
You can believe what you want nitwit but it was liberal ideology that broke away from England, abolished slavery, gave women the right to vote, established child labor laws, worker protection and stopped companies from dumping toxic waste into our waterways and air.
You so called conservatives were against all of these things.
You were a history teacher? Seriously?
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1182854 Aug 9, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay Carol here's the part of your post that USA is referring to;
"Seems you also had a real beef about McCain winning the ticket in 2008 instead of Romney who was also a Vietnam War vet and, in the eyes of many, a hero."
Your sloppy writing makes me wonder how you ever graduated from college let alone became a teacher.
Speaking of college?

Q: What do you call a college that accepts over 62% of the applicants?

Baawwaaahhhh!!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1182855 Aug 9, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Mornin' Meathead. I'm not even going to bother confirming what you just said is bogus, Dumbo.
Since you have proven what an idiot you are every day it's not worth it.
- Sweden is doing "just fine"... on the 5th day of riots
- The USA didn't get involved in Europe in WWII until after the Battle of Stalingrad....
Really moron?
Nobody gets a say?
Provide a source for your claim about Madison, idiot.
The only thing you are ever able to prove is your fanatical obsessed miserable life. Same BS different day.
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1182856 Aug 9, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing you are ever able to prove is your fanatical obsessed miserable life. Same BS different day.
Mornin', other Meathead. Not true.

DUH-Pont, the other miserable liberal like you provided some new material when he claimed the USA did not become involved in Europe in WWII until after Stalingrad.

You morons are always providing new material.

So, did you ever end up going back to California or are you still on your "glorious" East Coast vacation, thread embellisher?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1182857 Aug 9, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Mornin', other Meathead. Not true.
DUH-Pont, the other miserable liberal like you provided some new material when he claimed the USA did not become involved in Europe in WWII until after Stalingrad.
You morons are always providing new material.
So, did you ever end up going back to California or are you still on your "glorious" East Coast vacation, thread embellisher?
I have been back to California a number of times loser. Because unlike you I have a life filled with wonderful friends and family. Only a total obsessed moron would ever be concerned about where another person's son or daughter graduated. It's more than obvious that you have a dysfunctional life and a very troubled person.I'm sure that you are receiving help from the medical profession. Which you probably need to thank a Liberal for making that possible.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1182858 Aug 9, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha typical Eman baloney. Dave, he was saying Obama better be able to explain why he WAS sending troops to Iraq. WOW! LMAO, dumber than sh*t dave.
No, he was complaining Obama had no plan to address the ISIS situation. i.e. he was doing nothing & ignoring the situation.

Then when we do a couple of airstrikes, he complains that they are politically motivated.

Just like I said.

He complained he was doing nothing & then complained he was doing something.

You got caught being uninformed & try to dance around it.

It won't work. Every one knows it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Julian Assange Trolls Hillary Clinton With Twit... 1 min Melissa Dawn Assange 1
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 min Freedomofexpression 316,232
News Obama's response to Charlottesville becomes mos... 2 min Anthony 18
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min REMEMBER DETROIT 24,534
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min old_moose 285,588
News Police: Suspect who drove over protesters at Vi... 3 min Retribution 105
News Scott Taylor: Donald Trump exhibited 'failure o... 7 min Ms Sassy 10
News Reactions to Trump's statement on violence in V... 9 min old_moose 243
News Dear Trump Voters: The 1950's Aren't Coming Back 31 min Ms Sassy 1,146
News 'God has given Trump authority to take out Kim ... 37 min Erl 190
More from around the web