Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1396548 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1178052 Aug 1, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>No one spoke FOX until you spoke first you idiot, sonicmoron profiteering in racism and hate...
AND... Clinton allowing the Killing of 3000 Americans hours before Clinton said he could have kill bin Laden you dumbass.. Clinton's Warmogering sickness and criminality needs to be condemned, NOT celebrated you loser.....
YEP... and... You sonicmoron have someone locked in your rented basement you dumbass??
It's the culture....
blame anyone but Bush. i guess you shouldn't have voted for the dumbass.

and it seems FOX fixed this morning's truncation.

"I could have killed him, but I would have to destroy a little town called Kandahar in Afghanistan and kill 300 innocent women and children, and then I would have been no better than him."

"And so I didn't do it," he added.

Clinton had recently left office at the time of the speech.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/07/31/cl...

tis what you have to do when EVERYONE else didn't truncate.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1178053 Aug 1, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>No one spoke FOX until you spoke first you idiot, sonicmoron profiteering in racism and hate...
AND... Clinton allowing the Killing of 3000 Americans hours before Clinton said he could have kill bin Laden you dumbass.. Clinton's Warmogering sickness and criminality needs to be condemned, NOT celebrated you loser.....
YEP... and... You sonicmoron have someone locked in your rented basement you dumbass??
It's the culture....
Hey Simpleton, even if Clinton had killed Osama it would not have change anything about 911. Only Bush was asleep at the wheel and then he went and attacked the wrong country, no plan, under armed, under manned, no clue with a healthy influence from our Jewish manipulators namely Wolfowizh. A total disaster....PERIOD
Obamnesty

New York, NY

#1178054 Aug 1, 2014
How would such a blanket amnesty affect our country's future?

After this second amnesty, word would go out to the world that if you can get into America, by whatever means necessary, and lay low for a while, there is a near certainty you will be able to stay.

The children pouring in from Central America, we are told, are fleeing repressive regimes. But billions of people in Asia, Africa and Latin America live under repressive regimes.

If all are entitled to come, they will come. And they will remake the West and America in their own image, Obama's image, the image of that Tower of Babel, the United Nations General Assembly.

How many more tens of millions of poor and uneducated people can we absorb before we exceed the carrying capacity of the republic?

How much more diversity can we handle before there is no unity left?

As we boast of our ethnic, cultural and religious diversity, what still makes us one nation and one people? For it is not religion. Not culture. Not custom. Not history. Not tradition. Not language. Not ethnicity.

Is it only a Constitution and Bill of Rights -- over the meaning of which we fight like cats and dogs.

What problems of America -- from sinking test scores, to collapsing roads and bridges, to endless borrowing to save our social safety net, to income inequality, to culture wars -- will be more easily solved with tens of millions more of the world's destitute arriving?

The only problem that will surely be solved by the next 50 million immigrants, who follow the 50 million legal and illegal immigrants who have come since 1965, will be the problem presented by the continued existence of the Republican Party.

Americans should let Obama know what they think of his amnesty now, before he imposes it upon us.

Of course, the dolt Obama Zombies who post here all day defending him, will not consider disagreeing with The One.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1178055 Aug 1, 2014
YYYY GUY wrote:
<quoted text>
Sonic's brain has been polluted by uber-biased sites like MediaMatters and ThinkProgress. He cannot help it. He has chosen left wing propaganda as his truth.
While Waxturd is suffering from Sockaphobia.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1178056 Aug 1, 2014
YYYY GUY wrote:
<quoted text>
Sonic's brain has been polluted by uber-biased sites like MediaMatters and ThinkProgress. He cannot help it. He has chosen left wing propaganda as his truth.
so how's that right wing 'truth' workin' out for ya?

15% approval rating.

ROTFLMAO
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1178057 Aug 1, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Waxman haveing a meltdown early today!! It's the cheap Vodka!!
You haven't rolled out this sock in awhile, Waxy!!
Can Floriduh be far behind??
BWAHAHAHAHAHA
Holding a grudge is letting a loser Waxman live rent-free in "YOUR" head you dumbass. What is normal for Waxman is chaos to you loser...

It's the culture...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1178058 Aug 1, 2014
la tigre wrote:
<quoted text>
‘The Hour [of Resurrection] will not come until you fight the Jews. The Jew will hide behind stones or trees. Then the stones or trees will call:“Oh Muslim, servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him.” Except the Gharqad tree [which will keep silent].’
“Therefore, it is no wonder that you see Gharqad [trees] surrounding the [Israeli] settlements and colonies.[Gharqad trees] surrounding, surrounding and surrounding. That’s the Palestine we are talking about, with the beginning of the Jihad and the continuation of the Jihad, with the struggle and the procession of the Martyrs.”
Islam began with the ethnic cleansing of the Jews and its clerics envision an apocalypse that will end with the extermination of the Jews.
Racism and genocide are fundamental components of Islam.
Since there are reports that Pope Francis will endorse a Palestinian state on his visit, perhaps he will also make a statement by refusing to meet with religious leaders who call for another Holocaust and who promote genocide as a political and religious solution.
Certainly being photographed with a Muslim religious leader who uttered the words,“Oh Muslim, servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him” would be an unfortunate legacy".
And you leftists agree with this Muslim insanity while calling Christians crazy?
You need to check your logic, sanity meter ...
They learned it all from the Catholics!!

Goes back to way before Islam existed, nitwit.

----------

""Two Church teachings became the foundation stones for centuries of oppression of Jews by the Church:

Supercessionism:(a.k.a. Replacement Theology): The belief that God had rejected the Jews, unilaterally cancelled his covenants with them, and now favored Christians as the new chosen people.

Translated responsibility: Holding all Jews, from the first century onwards, responsible for Jesus' execution circa 30 CE. This includes Jews who lived throughout the Roman Empire in the first century CE who never heard of Jesus, and Jews who were born as much as 19 centuries after Jesus' death.

306 CE: The church Synod of Elvira banned marriages, sexual intercourse and community contacts between Christians and Jews.

315: Constantine's Edict of Milan terminated many Jewish rights.

325: The Council of Nicea decided to separate the celebration of Easter from the Jewish Passover. They stated: "let us have nothing in common with this odious people..."

337: The marriage of a Jewish man to a Christian woman ecame punishable by death.

339: Conversion to Judaism became a criminal offense.

367 - 376: St. Hilary of Poitiers referred to Jews as a perverse people who God has cursed forever. St. Ephroem referred to synagogues as brothels.

379-395: Emperor Theodosius the Great permitted the destruction of synagogues if it served a religious purpose.

380: The Bishop of Milan initiated the destruction of a synagogue, which he referred to as "an act pleasing to God."

http://www.religioustolerance.org/vat_hol11.h...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1178059 Aug 1, 2014
la tigre wrote:
<quoted text>
What Pope Francis may not be aware of is that the Mufti has an ongoing record of vicious Antisemitic hate speech, which has been condemned internationally.
In 2012, the Mufti preached that it is Muslim destiny to kill the Jews.
On a different occasion, in the Al-Aqsa Mosque, he taught that Jews were “enemies of Allah,” and in another speech he said that the souls of suicide bombers “tell us to follow in their path.”
"Palestinian Authority Mufti Muhammad Hussein:“47 years ago the [Fatah] revolution started. Which revolution? The modern revolution of the Palestinian people’s history.
In fact, Palestine in its entirety is a revolution, since [Caliph] Umar came [to conquer Jerusalem, 637 CE], and continuing today, and until the End of Days. The reliable Hadith (tradition attributed to Muhammad), in the two reliable collections, Bukhari and Muslim, says:
‘The Hour [of Resurrection] will not come until you fight the Jews. The Jew will hide behind stones or trees. Then the stones or trees will call:“Oh Muslim, servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him.” Except the Gharqad tree [which will keep silent].’
“Therefore, it is no wonder that you see Gharqad [trees] surrounding the [Israeli] settlements and colonies.[Gharqad trees] surrounding, surrounding and surrounding. That’s the Palestine we are talking about, with the beginning of the Jihad and the continuation of the Jihad, with the struggle and the procession of the Martyrs.”
Islam began with the ethnic cleansing of the Jews and its clerics envision an apocalypse that will end with the extermination of the Jews.
Racism and genocide are fundamental components of Islam.
Since there are reports that Pope Francis will endorse a Palestinian state on his visit, perhaps he will also make a statement by refusing to meet with religious leaders who call for another Holocaust and who promote genocide as a political and religious solution.
Certainly being photographed with a Muslim religious leader who uttered the words,“Oh Muslim, servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him” would be an unfortunate legacy".
And you leftists agree with this Muslim insanity while calling Christians crazy?
You need to check your logic, sanity meter ...
Christian Jihad

Laying Down the Sword: Why We Can’t Ignore the Bible’s Violent Verses

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articl...

and there ya go.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1178060 Aug 1, 2014
The most painful passages come in the books of Joshua and Judges, which Jenkins describes as an “orgy of militarism, enslavement, and race war.” The Israelites, emerging from the desert after their escape from Egypt, attack Canaanite cities, whose people are described by the biblical narrator as very wicked. God commands the Israelites to exterminate the inhabitants—men, women, children, and animals alike, until nothing is left alive. Likewise in the Book of Samuel, King Saul eventually loses God’s favor not for his bloodthirstiness in war but for his restraint—he fails to annihilate his enemies. The prophet Samuel denounces him for sparing some of the Amalekites, takes up a sword, and personally hacks the captive King Agag to pieces. To make matters worse, says Jenkins, God sometimes deliberately “hardens the hearts” of other peoples, using them to chastise the sinful Hebrews. Then He raises up Judges, righteous Israelites, to smite and destroy them in turn. It’s almost as if He wanted the highest possible body count.

sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1178061 Aug 1, 2014
Let me end with another paradox about which I would have liked to hear Jenkins’s thoughts. He encourages us to look at historical events from the vantage point of the weaker party, and he tells us that we need to reincorporate the genocidal passages into our understanding and worship. That got me thinking about another biblical genocide—Noah’s flood. We are all familiar with pictures of the animals lining up two-by-two and parading into the ark; these plucky survivors have become a staple subject for greeting-card artists, songwriters, cartoonists, even environmentalists. What we are not used to thinking about is the fact that God Himself in this story is committing genocide, killing everyone in the world except for the members of a single family. It’s a horrifying tale but one that our culture treats as colorful and uplifting, a prelude to the first rainbow. I’ve never heard a sermon on it as an act of divine rage and apocalyptic destruction. Perhaps that just confirms Jenkins’ general point that we should be a lot more self-aware and self-critical when we think about our religion and a lot slower to condemn the violent tendencies in the religions of others.

YYYY GUY

United States

#1178062 Aug 1, 2014
“We need to raise our voices, make ourselves citizens, sign up to vote and punish those who speak ill and criminalize children who come to our border,”– Rep. Luis Gutierrez (Source)

Typical anti-American dirt bag leftist calls for those who oppose their agenda to be ¨punished.¨

No surprise here.
la tigre

Buffalo, NY

#1178063 Aug 1, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
the part FOX left out.
"I could have killed him, but I would have to destroy a little town called Kandahar in Afghanistan and kill 300 innocent women and children, and then I would have been no better than him. And so I didn’t do it.”
remember when you nutjobs made all that noise about killing civilians with drones?
so please hold the hypocrisy.

OH BS! What a lying joke. "I nearly got him". The ramblings of a fool. The truth is, the Military could have picked him off cleanly.
Bin Laden was in the crosshairs of the sniper shot THREE times, on three separate opportunities Billy Bob Clinton passed on.

He needs to stop his musings and step off the political stage.
He's an embarrassment. "And I nearly got him "once" ...
Well Hell BJ all it would take is ONCE - One Kill Shot.

Oh, he disgusts me. And so does his dyke of a wife.

They're both opportunistic political prostitutes.
So, please hold the pandering.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1178064 Aug 1, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Simpleton, even if Clinton had killed Osama it would not have change anything about 911. Only Bush was asleep at the wheel and then he went and attacked the wrong country, no plan, under armed, under manned, no clue with a healthy influence from our Jewish manipulators namely Wolfowizh. A total disaster....PERIOD
Some losers will destroy themselves no matter how much you try to help them you retard. yet ghost whines on, blaming others because he's the idiot....PERIOD

It's the culture...
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1178065 Aug 1, 2014
Immigration reform to Liberals/Democrats is simply recruiting Low IQ voters for the Democratic Party!! Their argument for reform’ is to fill Jobs Americans won’t work’ sounds more degrading than compassion!!

Location hidden

#1178066 Aug 1, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The expert analysts predicted that in 2014 the DOW would bounce around the 16,500 to 17,000 range and then settle at about 16,500-16,750 barring calamity.
There hasn't been calamity but Argentina defaulting again and the ruckus is Israel created a bit of unrest accompanied by some profit taking.
The 17,000+ was an unexpected blessing.
Not a huge deal for those with a clue.
The idiots li eCarol watched it go from 7000 to 17000 without saying a word about it or having a dollar invested.

But every time there's a down day, you have Nobraina and the rest of the nitwits proclaiming the endtimes!!

They'd be funny if they weren't so pathetic.

Personally, I'm hoping for a nice 20% off sale. I have a list of stocks I'd like to buy at better prices.

Location hidden

#1178067 Aug 1, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Holding a grudge is letting a loser Waxman live rent-free in "YOUR" head you dumbass. What is normal for Waxman is chaos to you loser...
It's the culture...
This from the nitwit who makes a career of folowing Ghost around, guessing his age, stealing his skivvies, drinking his pee.

About time you admitted you're a Waxman sock!!

You must be really drunk!!
YYYY GUY

United States

#1178068 Aug 1, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text> While Waxturd is suffering from Sockaphobia.
Phobia? You're retarded.

Go ask your thousands of friends and fans. Maybe they can help you understand how stupid your comment is.
Obamnesty

New York, NY

#1178069 Aug 1, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
New Poll: Tea Party Support Plummets to All-Time Low!
Are these the kind of people you want to associate with?
The answer is becoming increasingly “no”, according to a CBS poll just released. Support for the Tea Party is down to just 15%, a big decline from the 31% it was back in November of 2010 when Tea Party candidates were able make inroads by virtue of beating more moderate Republicans in the mid-term elections that year.
Furthermore, the Tea Party support from those who describe themselves as Republicans has declined to just 32%, down 10 points just since February and 23 points from the high mark of 55% back in July 2010. Hard to believe that at one time, more than half of the entire Republican party supported the grotesque group of people that the Tea Party is now largely perceived to be.
http://aattp.org/new-poll-tea-party-support-p...
it's never been more than 30%. a far cry from being the voice of the 'People'.
Here's a "grotesque" group you can identify with and none belong to the Tea Party.

http://www.bing.com/images/search...

hmmm....now, what do they all have in common?
la tigre

Buffalo, NY

#1178070 Aug 1, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Christian Jihad
Laying Down the Sword: Why We Can’t Ignore the Bible’s Violent Verses
and there ya go.
What a ridiculous post.

This IS The 21st Century ... Not 70 A.D.....
And Christians of that era were not violent, picking up The Sword.
AND I know you're not going BACK to the Crusades ...again?!

And there you WENT ... Exchanging Reason for Madness.

Location hidden

#1178071 Aug 1, 2014
la tigre wrote:
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
the part FOX left out.
"I could have killed him, but I would have to destroy a little town called Kandahar in Afghanistan and kill 300 innocent women and children, and then I would have been no better than him. And so I didn’t do it.”
remember when you nutjobs made all that noise about killing civilians with drones?
so please hold the hypocrisy.
OH BS! What a lying joke. "I nearly got him". The ramblings of a fool. The truth is, the Military could have picked him off cleanly.
Bin Laden was in the crosshairs of the sniper shot THREE times, on three separate opportunities Billy Bob Clinton passed on.
He needs to stop his musings and step off the political stage.
He's an embarrassment. "And I nearly got him "once" ...
Well Hell BJ all it would take is ONCE - One Kill Shot.
Oh, he disgusts me. And so does his dyke of a wife.
They're both opportunistic political prostitutes.
So, please hold the pandering.
We know you want to munch Hillary's rug. LOL

He'll be living in the White House in 2017. Get used to it, loser.

So how do you explain how dismally Bush failed at getting OBL??

I mean, it was easy for Clinton in your small mind, Obama actually had him killed.

But Bush was the failure of the three, only managing to get Pat Tillman killed.

Why was that??

Your stupidity allows you to be made the fool of..........all the time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former astronaut scoffs at global warming (Feb '09) 1 min Into The Night 2,406
News AG Lynch will accept decision of FBI, prosecuto... 2 min Synque 9
News West Virginia floods devastate 1,100 homes, man... 2 min WeTheSheeple 20
News Obama: Notion that being armed would have saved... 2 min Frankie Rizzo 1,016
News Rebellious Democrats disrupt House, stage protest 7 min Denny CranesPlace 300
News Hillary Clinton wavers on Second Amendment righ... 9 min Squach 1,294
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 10 min Frankie Rizzo 13,206
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 21 min HILLARY 2016 229,053
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 23 min Denny CranesPlace 3,665
News Obama signs Puerto Rico debt relief bill 40 min Des Moines Heroin 14
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr Agents of Corruption 388,453
News The Republican Party is dead 2 hr WasteWater 1,855
More from around the web