Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1417795 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1172783 Jul 24, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly!!! Every time McCain opens his mouth and calls Putin "a KGB thug" or critizes Obama for not arming the Ukrainian government, I heave a sigh of relief that he's not President. War mongers like McCain and Romney would like nothing more than to involve us in another war.
Like whoa man!

Exactly, you moron.

Morons like you said Reagan was going to start WWIII, but instead we saw the liberation of Eastern Europe, that is until Obama came into thugery.

Your Democrats voted for Iraq, dishonest azzwhole.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1172784 Jul 24, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
Hey, Lily...roughly 9 million Jews lived peacefully in those European countries before World War II. By war's end, 2 out of 3 of them were dead.
Can't blame the ones who survived wanting to return to their native land and denying them future security.
"Before WW II" means before the self-proclaimed state of israel set the world on fire. Palestinians and Jews lived peacefully together before that time also.
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1172785 Jul 24, 2014
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
It's just incredible o me the lack of historical knowledge on this matter. It's mind blowing
A sneeze would blow your mind fool.

Where do you people come from?
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1172786 Jul 24, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Before WW II" means before the self-proclaimed state of israel set the world on fire. Palestinians and Jews lived peacefully together before that time also.
Israel was "NOT" self proclaimed you GD moron.

It was established in 1948 by your beloved U.N. you fcking moron libturd.
Even Steven

Frankfort, KY

#1172787 Jul 24, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true. That is because they believe they are above the law.
Israel is a sliver of land between the Mediterranean Sea on one side and surrounded by Egypt, Jordan, Syria and Lebanon on the other. Their enemies live in their back yard and will settle for nothing less than wiping them off the face of the earth.

Let's say you have two acres of land and are surrounded by neighbors who despise you and want you dead. City Hall advises you to give them a half acre and that will make everyone happy. What would you do??

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1172788 Jul 24, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I might also note that she chose to discuss a time BEFORE the zionists self-proclaimed a state of israel. They never want to take responsibility for what ensued.
demoKKKrats plan to ride their Jew-hating pro-Hamas platform to victory.....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1172789 Jul 24, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly!!! Every time McCain opens his mouth and calls Putin "a KGB thug" or critizes Obama for not arming the Ukrainian government, I heave a sigh of relief that he's not President. War mongers like McCain and Romney would like nothing more than to involve us in another war.
Putin is a KGB thug and the US should provide military aid to Ukraine....

Obama prefers useless sanctions and hashtags....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1172790 Jul 24, 2014
God I am glad I can sleep tonight knowing I'm not a moron Democrat.

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1172791 Jul 24, 2014
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
It's just incredible o me the lack of historical knowledge on this matter. It's mind blowing
It's because people have been brainwashed for 65 years into believing that any criticism of israel was anti-semitic. The internet has been a great tool in engaging people in conversation and opening their minds to the world around them without reliance on a biased media. People are finally learning the truth.
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1172792 Jul 24, 2014
Poll:

Which Crack-Head would be better as president?

Marion Berry or Barry Obama?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1172793 Jul 24, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
keep digging....does Debbie Wasserman-Test agree with you???....

how about your Senators, both Jewish banker's wives from Marin County???......

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1172794 Jul 24, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel was "NOT" self proclaimed you GD moron.
It was established in 1948 by your beloved U.N. you fcking moron libturd.
Your ignorance is showing. The U.N. DID NOT establish Israel. I really can't believe even you are that stupid.

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1172795 Jul 24, 2014
Even Steven wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel is a sliver of land between the Mediterranean Sea on one side and surrounded by Egypt, Jordan, Syria and Lebanon on the other. Their enemies live in their back yard and will settle for nothing less than wiping them off the face of the earth.
Let's say you have two acres of land and are surrounded by neighbors who despise you and want you dead. City Hall advises you to give them a half acre and that will make everyone happy. What would you do??
The zionist had other options but chose to plant themselves in the middle of people who hated them. And, they wanted that land so badly, they took it by force! No one should feel sorry for them.

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1172796 Jul 24, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Glad I can sleep tonight knowing that we don't have a Republican in office.
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1172797 Jul 24, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ignorance is showing. The U.N. DID NOT establish Israel. I really can't believe even you are that stupid.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel

SF
1 post removed
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1172799 Jul 24, 2014
Democrat president...

Although the United States supported the Balfour Declaration of 1917, which favored the establishment of a Jewish national home in Palestine, President Franklin D. Roosevelt had assured the Arabs in 1945 that the United States would not intervene without consulting both the Jews and the Arabs in that region.

Another Democrat president:

Soon after President Truman took office, he appointed several experts to study the Palestinian issue. In the summer of 1946, Truman established a special cabinet committee under the chairmanship of Dr. Henry F. Grady, an Assistant Secretary of State, who entered into negotiations with a parallel British committee to discuss the future of Palestine. In May 1946, Truman announced his approval of a recommendation to admit 100,000 displaced persons into Palestine and in October publicly declared his support for the creation of a Jewish state. Throughout 1947, the United Nations Special Commission on Palestine examined the Palestinian question and recommended the partition of Palestine into a Jewish and an Arab state

https://history.state.gov/milestones/1945-195...

UselessSinceForever - Baawwaahhh!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1172800 Jul 24, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad I can sleep tonight know you are not in my house!

The thought of waking up next to you makes me puke, stretch pants.

Dumbfk.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1172801 Jul 24, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
But alas, in the morning you'll wake up and still be a cowardly right wing moron.
Even Steven

Ashburn, VA

#1172802 Jul 24, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
The zionist had other options but chose to plant themselves in the middle of people who hated them. And, they wanted that land so badly, they took it by force! No one should feel sorry for them.
In 1947, following increasing levels of violence, the British government withdrew from Mandatory Palestine. The 1947 UN Partition Plan split the mandate into two states, Jewish and Arab, giving about 56% of Mandatory Palestine to the Jewish state. Immediately following the adoption of the Partition Plan by the United Nations General Assembly, the Palestinian Arab leadership rejected the plan to create the as-yet-unnamed Jewish State and launched a guerrilla war.

Hoping to annihilate the new Jewish state, the armies of Egypt, Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, and Iraq invaded the territory partitioned for the Arab state, thus starting the 1948 Arab–Israeli War.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_Jews
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1172803 Jul 24, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Twenty-nine of Obama's 57 states have Republican governors in office, moron.

Before Obama the previous 5 out of 7 presidential elections were won by Republicans, idiot.

Guess you won't be sleeping much, lowlife.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 2 min who cares 15,763
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min syamsu 204,777
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 3 min Jaimie 7,501
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min HILLARY 2016 239,222
News Why it Matters: Income inequality 5 min Le Jimbo 364
News Clinton blames Republican leaders for a 'paraly... 5 min Marauder 1,501
News Many donors to Clinton Foundation met with her ... 6 min too much 45
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 14 min too much 271
News Why Hillary Clinton's shadiness won't be fatal 56 min Phyllis Schlafly ... 43
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 hr Coffee Party 393,236
More from around the web