Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1236046 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Uncle Sam

Buffalo, NY

#1171203 Jul 22, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
What difference does it make?= I'm all out of ammunition
Go steal some, you remember how to do that, right?
Uncle Sam

Buffalo, NY

#1171204 Jul 22, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, your thinking is flawed in several key respects... and all physical flaws.
I am talking to a crack cocaine heifer chained in her Urban stall. Moo to you, too, babee.
What is most dazzling about your post, cripple, is that you already have three bright lightbulbs above it... unless you're judging yourself, it sort of sums up anything I might add by way of reply...
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1171205 Jul 22, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be drinking from the same faucet that Olive Oil is. Hee, Hee.
Blind azzholes like you have no problem feeling your way around - especially with your mouth.
You just maintain that bent over position just a little bit longer sweetie. AAh that's better. You might want to firm up a bit blubber butt.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1171206 Jul 22, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
Until the Jews began returning to the Land of Israel in increasing numbers from the late 19th century to the turn of the 20th, the area called Palestine was a God-forsaken backwash that belonged to the Ottoman Empire, based in Turkey.
The landís fragile ecology had been laid waste in the wake of the Arabsí 7th-century conquest.
The collapse of the agricultural system with the influx of nomadic tribes after the Arab conquest created malarial swamps and denuded the ancient terrace system eroding the soil coupled by a tyrannous regime, a crippling tax system and absentee landowners that further decimated the population.
Very few Jews or Arabs lived in the region before the arrival of the first Zionists in the 1880s and most of those that did lived in abject poverty.
Most Arabs living west of the Jordan River in Israel, the West Bank and Gaza are newcomers who came from surrounding Arab lands after the turn of the 20th century because they were attracted to the relative economic prosperity brought about by the Zionist Movement and the British in the 1920s and 1930s.
This is substantiated by eyewitness reports of a deserted country Ė including 18th-century reports from the British archaeologist Thomas Shaw, French author and historian Count Constantine Volney (Travels through Syria and Egypt, 1798); the mid-19th-century writings of Alphonse de Lamartine (Recollections of the East, 1835); Mark Twain (Innocents Abroad, 1867); and reports from the British Consul in Jerusalem (1857) that were sent back to London.
http://www.mythsandfacts.org/article_view.asp...
(Eli Hertz is a recognized pioneer in the personal computer industry and Founder, CEO and President of Hertz Technology Group, a public company dedicated to providing a range of technology-based solutions for efficient workspace environments. "Marketing Computers," an ADWEEK magazine, called Hertz the "Zelig" of the computer industry: "Able to shift with industry changes, Hertz is a barometer for the future.")
Already put in enough of my two cents' worth.
Later.
Prior to 1948 can you tell us when was the last time there was an organized state called Israel? 750 BCE? 66 CE? On the other hand, we KNOW that Muslim rule in Palestine dates to the 630's and has lasted for 1400 years. Get a clue.

Location hidden

#1171207 Jul 22, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe the tunnels you speak of are on the Egyptian side.
Gaza hasn't paid their electric bill in a while. Israel should cut their power off.
I think we should cut israel off from U.S. aid and lets see how well they do.
Uncle Sam

Buffalo, NY

#1171208 Jul 22, 2014
The ACTUAL truth hurts, doesn't it.... pilgrims.. as grandma gobbles down her luscious Tater Tots and McNuggets, american treats brought to you by sheer hard work and determination of american entrepreneurs, greased with lots and lots of lard...
Uncle Sam

Buffalo, NY

#1171209 Jul 22, 2014
Frankly, Frank, it AMAZES me that people still fall for your plummy, military shit... it just goes to show you...
Frank

Spokane, WA

#1171210 Jul 22, 2014
Olive Oil wrote:
<quoted text>
It is NOT an 'honor' to 'serve' in the military and please refrain from posting such unmitigated twaddle. I have employed literally DOZENS of veterans and they are, universally, the lowest class of people I've ever encountered who weren't living out of grocery carts. What in GOD'S name do you think you're doing mythologizing mere drones? Um, you're not helping...
Here, allow me to demonstrate... from a recent ad in the employnebt section of The Times.... "Looking for adventure? Want an extraordinary life in places only the very few get to see and experience? Do you want to kill things for money? Well, we're looking for a few good men and a couple of really stoopid women! Come join us at the Sewer Workers Guild of America! Take the first step to a NEW LIFE!!!" Sounds great, don't it? You even get a nifty uniform and shoes...
If you never served in the military there is no way you will ever understand what it takes or what an honor it is to serve. No Liberal can understand the concept of Patriotism. Those that have the mental and physical fortitude to serve proudly for our country learn and apply teamwork skills and leadership traits that can't be matched in an every day environment, and once learned and acquired out pace those learned by their civilian counterparts. In the military,they instill structure and uniformed policies, yet members are able to work in dynamic situations. They are all volunteers and are Patriotic, loyal and committed to their organization. I am proud of every one that honorably serves. Over ninety percent of Presidents of The United States have proudly served.
1 post removed
Uncle Sam

Buffalo, NY

#1171212 Jul 22, 2014
Oooooo we're up to SIX "brilliant" judgits.... it's PERFECT! It's a perfect description of you.... one of you blurts out some idiotic nonsense that's barely intelligible and the rest of you stand back and admire it in awe.... perfect! You're the tea party incarnate... alternately, a bunch of greedy jews circling the wagons you just stole from the Palestineans...
1 post removed
Are you experienced

Anonymous Proxy

#1171214 Jul 22, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
This wasn't an answer. When are you going to stop acting like a petulant adolescent and answer?
When you do pinhead.
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text><quoted text>
Hee, hee.

[QUOTE who="shinningelectr0n "]<quoted text>
If you have a hankerin' for urinating on good things then try a trip to Washington. MLK is waiting.
Just push the pigeons aside, babee:-)
Now git to polishing up that shiny badge imbecile.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1171215 Jul 22, 2014
Olive Oil wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm so sorry to keep butting in but one assumes that "in the service" you became somewhat accustomed to that sort of thing? You're a pissant... a blot on the face of the universe... thieves and murderers all..... 68 hours a week doing the same thing over and over is akin to... well... a fat woman baking corned pone in Beefalo... Anyone can pass those "tests" you mentioned, except perhaps... Stephen Hawking or a member of the tea party, they are designed for morons..... duh... If you actually WERE in the chain of command somewhere then you are painfully aware of the reality that ALL SOLDIERS STEAL... it didn't happen without your complicity either, did it, honey? What would we find if we looked in your basement right now? Assuming you're not in texas and have a basement?... furthermore, please pass along the message that I don't want thieves and murderers protecting and defending me... especially ones that seem to fail at it every time they do... You are like little boys nailing a misspelled sign on the tree house door which reads, "No gurls alowed!"
One would be hard pressed to go into any military service club anywhere in the US and find a guy who could quote the hours he served per week.

Maybe a National Guard unit commander or top sarge__probably not. Frank's lying.

BTW, I didn't steal__well maybe I swapped some MPC for P's a time or two and then there were the signal flares that I later started a forest fire with (while drunk)__but nothing serious.

Location hidden

#1171216 Jul 22, 2014
Even Steven wrote:
<quoted text>
WASHINGTON - A majority of Americans believe that Israel's current military strikes against terrorists in Gaza are justified, according to a CNN/ORC International poll released Monday.
The national survey indicates that 57% of the American public says Israel is justified in taking military action in Gaza against Hamas, with one in four saying the attacks are unjustified.
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2014/07/...
CNN Poll: November 19, 2012:

"A CNN/ORC International poll released Monday indicates that 57% of the public says Israel is justified in taking military action in Gaza against Hamas, with one in four saying the attacks are unjustified."

The CNN poll was conducted by ORC International from November 16-18, with 1,023 adult Americans questioned by telephone. The survey's overall sampling error is plus or minus three percentage points."

Something smells in Denmark.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/11/...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1171217 Jul 22, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
WASHINGTON, July 22 (Reuters)- The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit upheld a federal regulations that implemented subsidies that are vital to President Barack Obama's healthcare overhaul in direct conflict with another ruling on the issue handed down earlier on Tuesday.
Let the Obama-induced confusion and chaos begin!
Everyone grab your party hats and kazoos.
Yes, a dummy like you should celebrate this; this means that you will not be insured. Idiot
Furthermore, it will be overturned on appeal.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1171218 Jul 22, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>What in the fuhell is white culture?
Tell us a story.
hard work and self-reliance as contrasted to sloth and government dependence....
Patrick

United States

#1171219 Jul 22, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, a dummy like you should celebrate this; this means that you will not be insured. Idiot
Furthermore, it will be overturned on appeal.
Yup
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1171220 Jul 22, 2014
the traitor Obama has handed his Hamas brothers a victory by banning flights to Israel.....

leaving Israel no choice but to deal with Hamas with extreme prejudice....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1171221 Jul 22, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
lite beer sucks, regardless of brand....
on the other hand, Coors makes many very good beers, Coors Light being a notable undrinkable exception.....
Uncle Sam

Buffalo, NY

#1171222 Jul 22, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>If you never served in the military there is no way you will ever understand what it takes or what an honor it is to serve. No Liberal can understand the concept of Patriotism. Those that have the mental and physical fortitude to serve proudly for our country learn and apply teamwork skills and leadership traits that can't be matched in an every day environment, and once learned and acquired out pace those learned by their civilian counterparts. In the military,they instill structure and uniformed policies, yet members are able to work in dynamic situations. They are all volunteers and are Patriotic, loyal and committed to their organization. I am proud of every one that honorably serves. Over ninety percent of Presidents of The United States have proudly served.
Whether I did or didn't, I ain't blind, Frank... I can see you hiding behind the sofa with all my shit AND I WANT IT BACK!!!! I spit on your "patriotism," and you too when you bring back all the shit you stole! You're DRONES, Frank, thieves and murderers, boys and drones... I mean look at it, Frank, even the MILITARY call it drone warfare now, sweetie.... Why'd they pick that name one wonders? Probably hired Boeing for six hundred million dollars to do a study group.... You, Frank, you.... have lost every conflict you ever started... every one... sometimes it seems like you keep doing it on purpose, Frank... it feels... like you LIKE losing?... Is that the "dynamism" you're referring to, Frank? The sheer warm fuzziness of working in harmony with a great bunch of guys from bumfuck to lose one fuzzy objective after another?.. Is that it, Frank? We should... overlook your actual production, and just be content that we've got somewhere to send the Lost Boys for additional training?... Is that it, Franklin?... Is it?... I keep forgetting the UNIFORMS! And the MEDALS!!! that's really it, ain't it, Frank? that whore LOVED your uniform so you just convinced yourself that one little BJ wouldn't ACTUALLY be going against "THE CODE!!!!!!" Sure, Frank, sure... that's it....

Location hidden

#1171223 Jul 22, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Every one that serves,earns every penny they are paid. When I was an Army Officer, I worked and average of 68 hours a week. We don't get overtime pay and we don't get mulligans. It is not only the Infantry that works hard every day. Combat Support and Combat Service Support earn their pay checks every day just like Combat unit members. Not every one can pass the physical or pass the intelligence tests required to serve in the military, nor can every one accept the physical and mental demands required to serve, but without them 315 million of us wouldn't be able to enjoy the freedom and liberty that men join the military to protect and defend. That doesn't make military service a welfare system.
I'm not knocking the military. I'm knocking the fact that you have the nerve to claim that "no one ever gave me anything" when, in fact, you would be no where without taxpayer funded military. What you should have said is, "If it wasn't for the military, I wouldn't be where I am today."

I said the military has it's own welfare system and they do...free medical care; free tuition; free housing; free clothing, discounts for food and other items. Items that you and yours try and deny to others.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1171224 Jul 22, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we should cut israel off from U.S. aid and lets see how well they do.
cut foreign aid to Hamas and they will starve....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 7 min xxxooxxx 164,717
News Fiorina defends spot in 2016 race, says it's ti... 10 min Synque 25
News 'They created these people': Rand Paul blames G... 11 min Injudgement 206
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 11 min scirocco 183,212
News Frustration mounts as Rand Paul refuses to acce... 11 min Le Duped 5
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 12 min Coffee Party 329,038
News Ukraine Crisis Facts Bring Discord to U.S. Migh... 13 min FASCIST Ukraine 267
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 17 min red and right 189,827
News Riots in Baltimore raise questions about police... 34 min neveratfault 2,579
More from around the web