Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1780761 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1172853 Jul 24, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth is, they took their promised land and they're defending it. There isn't one human tribe on the face of the earth that hasn't done the same thing at one time or another. You're a prejudiced muslim sympathizer with an ax to grind.
"Promised land?" LMAO
THE DEVIL

Salt Lake City, UT

#1172854 Jul 24, 2014
THE GERBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
SO WHEN ALL THE WOMEN FOLK IN YER VILLAGE GETZ AN ABORTION, WHAt ECONOMIC PRINCIPLE IS THAT?
GENERAL INFLATION FOLLOWING A DRASTIC REDUCTION IN THE LABOR FORCE...

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1172855 Jul 24, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Really old senile genius?
Then explain why Kerry just proposed a cease fire where Israel can stay in Gaza to destroy tunnels and rockets/missiles?
You better get Kerry on your red phone, important PEON.
N - E - R - D!
"Nostrilis Waxman"
You may not here from "poop" again tonite. He is on his way to meet with the boy president nobama's aides to square them away and advise them that kerry spoke out of turn. kerry has a problem of talking first and thinking second. The boy president is not happy with his veep, or at least he will not be when he reads about the incident in tomorrows newspaper.
Peace
2 posts removed
THE DEVIL

Salt Lake City, UT

#1172858 Jul 24, 2014
THE GERBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
I ASK YOU....
IF PALESTINE HAD A NUCLEAR BOMB WOULD YOU CELEBRATE IF THEY USED IT ON ISRAEL?
WELL I CERTAINLY WOULD, WOULDN'T ANY REASONABLE PERSON? LOOK, HUMAN HISTORY IS RIFE WITH SUCH STORIES, LET'S JUST RELOCATE ISRAEL TO WEST TEXAS AND BE DONE WITH IT?... DON'T JUST DISMISS THE IDEA OUT OF HAND... WOULDN'T ANY JEW CHOOSE PEACE? ALL WE GOTTA DO IS GET 'EM A FEW RUINS TO BABEL ABOUT AND, PRESTO! THE HOLY LAND!!! FOR GOD'S SAKE, LONDON BRIDGE IS IN ARIZONA SOMEWHERE, IT'S NOT GONNA BE THAT HARD...

Spokane, WA

#1172859 Jul 24, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I might also note that she chose to discuss a time BEFORE the zionists self-proclaimed a state of israel. They never want to take responsibility for what ensued.
"uselesssinceforever "
Were the colonists in America wrong when they self proclaimed the United States of America?
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
THE DEVIL

Salt Lake City, UT

#1172860 Jul 24, 2014
THE GERBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
I THOUGHT ISRAEL WAS FORMED AFTER HITLER WAS LONG GONE?
NAH, IT'S JUST THAT THE TREES HAD REALLY GROWN UP IN FRONT OF THE SIGN....
1 post removed
paddyomalley

Bastrop, TX

#1172862 Jul 24, 2014
THE GERBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
I THOUGHT ISRAEL WAS FORMED AFTER HITLER WAS LONG GONE?
Israel was portioned in late 1947, the coward Hitler offed himself in April of 1945.
1 post removed
Patrick

Edmonton, Canada

#1172864 Jul 24, 2014
I didnt know that

Spokane, WA

#1172865 Jul 24, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly!!! Every time McCain opens his mouth and calls Putin "a KGB thug" or critizes Obama for not arming the Ukrainian government, I heave a sigh of relief that he's not President. War mongers like McCain and Romney would like nothing more than to involve us in another war.
"uselesssinceforever "
Well at least on occasion you can be honest. You just want your hero putin to kill as many folks in the Ukraine as he can. You are also a cheerleader for the hamas terrorist as they kill Jews by launching missiles into residential areas and schools.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
1 post removed
Even Steven

Frankfort, KY

#1172867 Jul 24, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You people are too ignorant for words. THERE WAS NEVER ANY PARTITION PLAN. IT WAS NEVER APPROVED. IT NEVER MATERIALIZED. The U.N. NEVER created a Jewish state.
I'm ignorant?? I checked my information and provided the link!! Go read it yourself.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_Jews

Spokane, WA

#1172868 Jul 24, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ignorance is showing. The U.N. DID NOT establish Israel. I really can't believe even you are that stupid.
"uselesssinceforever "
While the UN did not establish Israel they did admit them as members as an established state in May of 1949.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
1 post removed

Spokane, WA

#1172870 Jul 24, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
The zionist had other options but chose to plant themselves in the middle of people who hated them. And, they wanted that land so badly, they took it by force! No one should feel sorry for them.
"uselesssinceforever "
Did the United States as we know it today take land from Mexico, land from Native Americans, land claimed by the British Empire by force? Should the land be given back to those claimed a prior right?
Peace
KMA
GPUAR

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1172871 Jul 24, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Please set us all straight then. What do you know as facts about Jews from pre WWII until today?
Well, I know a little about Moses, Manna, the Stone Tablets, Burning Bushes and the Promised Land.

Question: So why did the Jews spend 40 years wandering in the desert?

Answer: because somebody dropped a dime.

Question: Why should you never squeeze an orange in front of a synagogue?

Answer: Because all the Jews will run out!

I feel light-headed tonight:-)
Even Steven

Frankfort, KY

#1172872 Jul 24, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You people are too ignorant for words. THERE WAS NEVER ANY PARTITION PLAN. IT WAS NEVER APPROVED. IT NEVER MATERIALIZED. The U.N. NEVER created a Jewish state.
Since you seem to be an expert on Israel, what were their options? Where were they to go? I will admit I am not an Israel expert. I majored in business, but I have a tremendous interest in history and read a great deal about it.
1 post removed

“Support Safe School Bill”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1172874 Jul 24, 2014
File in odd news from WaPo

A Russian satellite full of geckos --(possibly) having sex -- is floating out of control in space http://wapo.st/1nYNHMw

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1172875 Jul 24, 2014
libs are so stupid:

After Obama Blasts Top 1 Percent He Plans To Buy One Of ...
yournation.org/after-obama-blasts-top-1-perce... ...
... the rich for buying multi-million dollar homes, it appears that Obama might be ... recently purchased a home valued at $12 million dollars for about $4 million.

Dailyslave.com | Obama Eyes Four Million Dollar Mansion ...
www.dailyslave.com/obama-eyes-four-million-do... -...
2 days ago - Chief-Ape-Desert-House ... Barack Obama who apparently is in the process of buying a $4 million mansion in a gated California community.

Guarded fences for the talking chimp, none for our borders.
Hypocritical scumbags.

“you know i know”

denver

#1172876 Jul 24, 2014
anyone who believes the talking chimps idiotic and untrue books are paying for this mansion are truly morons.

But we knew that already.

“you know i know”

denver

#1172877 Jul 24, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
Obama is a potus that only a degenerate would support.
will a sane person step up and explain where i'm wrong in that statement?
No sane fliberals on here that I've ever encountered, just morons, ignoramus's and BO apologists.

You know who you are.

“you know i know”

denver

#1172878 Jul 24, 2014
Even Steven wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true.
Obamacare agrees to cover 16 million more low-income people under Medicaid and the feds will pick up the full cost from 2014 through 2016 and pay 90 percent through 2020.
But will the feds keep their promise? There is nothing specific in the law to prevent a future Congress from reneging on this promise. The normal federal Medicaid match to states is 60% This could devastate many states. Just paying 10% of this vastly expanded coverage will negatively impact many states. After 2020 what happens? Back to 60%? States currently facing or near bankruptcy will never make it. Governors who did not enter the exchange will not face this dilemma .
The most expensive boondoggle ever, will dwarf everything before it.
Rick

United States

#1172879 Jul 24, 2014
Obama is all over the news because of the Israeli incident. http://ow.ly/zz1MW

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New charges filed against Manafort in Russia probe 2 min CodeTalker 192
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 9 min Quivering Lip Lib... 87,556
News Democrats beg Obama to take stronger lead in mi... 11 min CodeTalker 150
News White House: Trump supports GOP leaders' immigr... 13 min Mueller is Donkey... 54
News .com | 'Papa! Papa!' Audio of children at US im... 16 min Used to be a Demo... 13
News All 5 first ladies speak out on family separati... 18 min Used to be a Demo... 24
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 19 min American Independent 345,947
News Nearly 70 children being taken from families at... 25 min Funtowatch 77
News Melania Trump says US should govern - with hear... 33 min PROTESTERS 268
News Trump again blames Dems for forced separation o... 1 hr RIP 125
News Nancy Pelosi blasts 'the hypocrisy of all peopl... 6 hr Day Fart 190