Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1601384 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1168186 Jul 17, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>
Putin is in deep sht no matter how this ends.
how so, when POTUS is a pussycat???...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1168187 Jul 17, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Monroe County judge declares Florida's ban on gay marriage unconstitutional
A judge in the Florida Keys today overturned Florida's ban on gay marriage.
Circuit Judge Luis Garcia in Monroe County made history, ruling that a provision in the Florida Constitution that outlaws same-sex marriage violates the U.S. Constitution.
His ruling is a resounding victory for same-sex couples but only clears the way for gays to marry in a single Florida county: Monroe.
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/os-gay-marriage-b...
(this should be a boom for business in the Keys, especially needed during this rainy summer!)
homosexuals are a tiny fraction of the population.....

glorifying homosexuality just drives away other tourists and their children....

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1168188 Jul 17, 2014
<quoted text>
The President is photographed thousands of times a day; only morons like you think that that is all there is.
Thousands is an exaggeration. The WH decides which events are open to the public and photo-ops.

Knock off the silly name calling

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Location hidden

#1168189 Jul 17, 2014
Looking forward to the Vox post explaining how eating burgers makes Obama look more Presidential in a crisis.
1 post removed

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1168191 Jul 17, 2014
<quoted text>
You would know, lame brain. The President is always the President, no matter where he is or what he is doing; and if it pisses you off, more the better.
If a Republican president projected the same image during a time of crisis as this one, it would be other Republicans criticizing him up and down sideways and backwards. Nevermind the Democrats. They'd be half-crazed and out of their minds if, say, a President Romney was seen shooting pool and drinking beer during a national crisis.

Much less fundraising all over the country when numerous foreign crises were developing.

You know it. And I know it. You just won't admit it because it's Obama and a Democrat. I would admit it if it were any Republican whose priorities were clearly out of whack.

But that would never happen with a Republican president.

Obama is simply in over his head. Far in over his head. After social engineering the country and accomplishing his legacy, Obamacare, he had no other clue what to do as a president.

Hillary would have been the better choice between the two...if all you Democrats wanted to do was make history, I mean.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1168192 Jul 17, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
The only glimmer of hope that I can think of for carol would be for her to suddenly get amnesia, or carpal tunnel on both hands.
The only glimmer of hope that I can think of for Grey Goosed would be if he could stop using his butthole for an Orthopedic Head Support.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1168193 Jul 17, 2014
<quoted text>
Circuit Judge Luis Garcia in Monroe County made history, ruling that a provision in the Florida Constitution that outlaws same-sex marriage violates the U.S. Constitution.
His ruling is a resounding victory for same-sex couples but only clears the way for gays to marry in a single Florida county: Monroe.
(this should be a boom for business in the Keys, especially needed during this rainy summer!)
I wonder if the ruling will hold til October's fantasy fest.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1168194 Jul 17, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Glorifying homosexuality you say??? Homophobe much? Sooo glorifying straight marriages would be somehow different? Thank goodness idiots like you are a vanishing breed. Not that I really give a shit but does anything ever make you happy. I suggest you move to Colorado.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1168195 Jul 17, 2014
<quoted text>
lily's next cheap project is to get prostitution and pedophilia legalized in Florida.

Think of all the lost tax revenue right now!

For lily, perversion = profit.

It's the American Way!
1 post removed
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1168197 Jul 17, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
how so, when POTUS is a pussycat???...
He kicked your asses twice, loser.
1 post removed
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1168199 Jul 17, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
lily's next cheap project is to get prostitution and pedophilia legalized in Florida.
Think of all the lost tax revenue right now!
For lily, perversion = profit.
It's the American Way!
You seem over qualified, sweet cheeks.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1168200 Jul 17, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Moving on to the real world...
Vladimir Putin lamented the latest round of US sanctions against Russia on Thursday after Barack Obama increased economic pressure over the Ukraine crisis.
The Russian president said the sanctions, announced late on Wednesday, were straining bilateral relations and hurting both Russian and US businesses.
Russia's benchmark MICEX plummeted 2.6% at opening on Thursday while Russia's biggest oil company, Rosneft, was nearly 5% down.
The new and broader US sanctions against Russia target two major energy firms, a pair of powerful financial institutions, eight weapons firms and four individuals. They are intended to end the insurgency in eastern Ukraine that is widely believed to be backed by the Kremlin.
The US penalties, however, stop short of the most stringent actions the west has threatened, which would fully cut off key sectors of Russia's oil-dependent economy. But officials said those steps were still on the table if Russia failed to abide by the west's demands to stop its support for pro-Russia insurgents in eastern Ukraine.
The pro-Russia insurgents have been fighting government troops in eastern Ukraine for four months now in a conflict that the UN says has killed over 400 and displaced tens of thousands. The conflict took off shortly after Russia annexed the mostly Russian-speaking Ukrainian peninsula of Crimea.
Keep supporting Putin Carol?
The President is a multi tasker; flipping burgers and writing sanctions at the same time!
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1168201 Jul 17, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Thousands is an exaggeration. The WH decides which events are open to the public and photo-ops.
Knock off the silly name calling
That isn't name calling actually it is a step up for you,
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1168202 Jul 17, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
If a Republican president projected the same image during a time of crisis as this one, it would be other Republicans criticizing him up and down sideways and backwards. Nevermind the Democrats. They'd be half-crazed and out of their minds if, say, a President Romney was seen shooting pool and drinking beer during a national crisis.
Much less fundraising all over the country when numerous foreign crises were developing.
You know it. And I know it. You just won't admit it because it's Obama and a Democrat. I would admit it if it were any Republican whose priorities were clearly out of whack.
But that would never happen with a Republican president.
Obama is simply in over his head. Far in over his head. After social engineering the country and accomplishing his legacy, Obamacare, he had no other clue what to do as a president.
Hillary would have been the better choice between the two...if all you Democrats wanted to do was make history, I mean.
You are hallucinating; what kind of drugs are you taking? I think it's time to Baker Act your azz/
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1168203 Jul 17, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
He kicked your asses twice, loser.
Therein lies the reason for their incessant hysteria
Olive Oil

Buffalo, NY

#1168204 Jul 17, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's sanctions against Russia are working!!!!!....
LOL!!!!!!

He's drawing the line ... The Baraq Boy is ineffective.

Seems Putin drew his own. A Yellow Stripe right down Baraq's Back!

Or a Red X right across his face ...

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1168205 Jul 17, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Last week Obama said he had more important things to do than photo-ops.
At the time I made my post all the major stations were having wall-to-wall coverage of the airline crush which may involve Russia and what is Obama doing...
Having a photo-op at a burger joint with a woman who wrote him.
Once again the optics show a disconnected POTUS doing mindless photo-ops.
Republican Presidents never ever did any fund raising.

The plane has already crashed, dumbass. What did you want Obama to do? Invade Russia?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1168206 Jul 17, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Good, let them and their bratty kids go to Disney World!!
1 post removed

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Location hidden

#1168208 Jul 17, 2014
<quoted text>
The President is a multi tasker; flipping burgers and writing sanctions at the same time!
No, you’re right. If Obama hadn’t made his “infrastructure” pitch today, we’d probably never have heard it. It was now or never.

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Location hidden

#1168209 Jul 17, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Republican Presidents never ever did any fund raising.
The plane has already crashed, dumbass. What did you want Obama to do? Invade Russia?
No, you are right. Nothing says leadership like photo-ops at a burger joint

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min Bongo 31,062
News Trump pardons former Sheriff Joe Arpaio 4 min Katrina 1,274
News Senate hopeful Roy Moore: gay sex is the 'same ... 5 min Imprtnrd 15
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 21 min Ronald 9,917
News Trump, in new dig, mocks North Korea leader as ... 29 min Trump is a joke 81
News Young immigrants shout down Democratic leader N... 32 min inbred Genius 24
News Republicans stepping down amid dissatisfaction ... 33 min Trump is a joke 63
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 37 min Jay 289,467
News Jimmy Kimmel transforms debate, and shows comed... 1 hr SirLiesAlot 46
News Trump, the 'America First' president, goes to t... 1 hr southern at heart 253
More from around the web