Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Jan 11

Bordentown, NJ

#1160521 Jul 3, 2014
Dee wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you provide a link please?
Media Matters. He left off the last part of the article where it said these activities occurred before the Fox rules and it wasn't clear if Payne received an compensation. The reason for no link.:-)

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1160522 Jul 3, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Hey moran no where in there did it say he was charged with a crime. You are an idiot!!!!
Having a bit of a shitfit, Flake?? ROFLMAO

So he has to be charged with a crime??

You're even more stupid than I thought.

I offered clear evidence that this guy is shady, and you whine that it's ok because he's never been arrested.

Now I know why you made so many stupid statements about D and MON. You're clueless.

Prople like you deserve to be taken advantage of by hucksters like Payne
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1160523 Jul 3, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't figure it out??
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
The forks made you stupid.
I asked you why you don't use links or citations to support your claims...

answer so we can move on...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1160524 Jul 3, 2014
Off to WallyWorld to get some hurricane supplies!!!! Beer, charcoal, steaks, and potato salad!!!!!

Since: Jan 11

Bordentown, NJ

#1160525 Jul 3, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, you have no idea what you're talking about.
You are a TBI victim, aren't you??
Not that there's anything wrong with that, but it leaves you fumbling so often..........figure out the meaning of terrorist yet??
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
No answer, huh? Figures. So, how is the public square affected? Did they deny a Muslim a picnic table or something?

What does terrorist have to do with anything?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1160526 Jul 3, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Brilliant observation!! LOL
You're more stupid than usual today, forks.
So it being voluntary means it's ok for FOX to hire crooks who have been proven to pump and dump crappy equities??
It's against their own rules, nitwit..........
dummies come in all shapes and sizes...you, for instance CASE IN POINT....are lazy and need to elect people to wash your nutsack....

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#1160527 Jul 3, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Nothing to see here....
'....Taking the least-squares linear-regression trend on Remote Sensing Systems’ satellite-based monthly global mean lower-troposphere temperature dataset, there has been no global warming – none at all – for 17 years 10 months. This is the longest continuous period without any warming in the global instrumental temperature record since the satellites first watched in 1979.'
http://wattsupwiththat.com/2014/07/03/rss-sho...
I've been watching that data for a while. The libtards will jump all over you for posting that! Blasphemy!!!!! LMAO!!!!

Location hidden

#1160528 Jul 3, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Everybody knows the Fed has been propping up the stock market by buying bonds at $85 billion a month, now down to $55 billion. Pull your head out your ass and look around.
Tell us how buying Treasuries equates to propping up the stock market.

I dare you.

You can't, because it's a right wing myth.

If it were true, the market would have taken a fairly big hit when Yellen cut back on the bond buying..

But it didn't. Proving you asshats dead wrong. You had claimed that as soon as QE cut back, the market would collapse.

You were proven wrong again, as you were on every prediction you made in the last few years.

The DOW will likely close over 17000 for the first time.

Give it up, Flake. You can't compete with me at any level. You're too ignorant.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#1160529 Jul 3, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Having a bit of a shitfit, Flake?? ROFLMAO
So he has to be charged with a crime??
You're even more stupid than I thought.
I offered clear evidence that this guy is shady, and you whine that it's ok because he's never been arrested.
Now I know why you made so many stupid statements about D and MON. You're clueless.
Prople like you deserve to be taken advantage of by hucksters like Payne
You said he was a criminal. To be a criminal you must be convicted of a crime. You are a moran!!!!

Location hidden

#1160530 Jul 3, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Media Matters. He left off the last part of the article where it said these activities occurred before the Fox rules and it wasn't clear if Payne received an compensation. The reason for no link.:-)
Is it untrue?? Or is your hatred for MM based on your devotion to FOX??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Prove a word of it to be incorrect, Teabag.
Dee

United States

#1160531 Jul 3, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
no.
If you knew how to search, you'd find it easily.
Ok. Don't get your hackles up and all emotional... most people when quoting a source provide a link I guess you are one that doesn't.

Excuse the hell out of me for asking.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1160532 Jul 3, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>In your dreams Junebug__those who don't watch FBN haven't a clue who that paid right wing hack is.
And $10 million ain't squat in the world he claims to run in..
anybody who criticizes Charles Payne is a racist....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1160533 Jul 3, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
of course, Jim Cramer on CNBC constantly promotes stocks in which he has an interest...with a disclaimer....
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1160534 Jul 3, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> You said he was a criminal. To be a criminal you must be convicted of a crime. You are a moran!!!!
lol! Well gee son! That's means Obama isn't a criminal, doesn't it? Or Clinton for that matter!

Wow! You finally figured it out!
Jesse

United States

#1160535 Jul 3, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>In your dreams Junebug__those who don't watch FBN haven't a clue who that paid right wing hack is.
And $10 million ain't squat in the world he claims to run in..
Which is exactly $9,999,999.99 more than you have.

ROFLMAO

Location hidden

#1160536 Jul 3, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
No answer, huh? Figures. So, how is the public square affected? Did they deny a Muslim a picnic table or something?
What does terrorist have to do with anything?
Their employees beliefs are not all in compliance with the owners.

For the owners of a public company to press their religious views on their employees is something we've never allowed before.

Never in the history of America.

What about the rights of the employees to have their healthcare decisions private?? What if some need an IUD for health reasons?? Do they beg the employer to exempt them??

I completely disagree with the decision, it is a radical reading of religious rights, and will be taken down by a later court.

You asshats have whined about 'sharia law' for years now, but you applaud when Christian laws are imposed on the public.

And you're too old and dumb to see it.

Location hidden

#1160537 Jul 3, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> You said he was a criminal. To be a criminal you must be convicted of a crime. You are a moran!!!!
You're whining again, Flake. I notice you didn't attempt to prove that Payne wasn't involved in pump 'n dump. Good idea.

He's a criminal. Period.

And it's obvious you listen to and like him. No wonder you're a poor schmuck.

Since: May 11

Landisburg, PA

#1160538 Jul 3, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Jobs Growth Improves, But Hardly Enough
Thursday, 03 Jul 2014 09:17 AM
By Peter Morici Twitter @pmorici1
The economy added 288,000 jobs in June. Overall jobs creation has improved in 2014, but it remains far short of the 390,000 needed each month to keep up with population growth and genuinely reduce unemployment, and well less than the pace accomplished during the Reagan–Clinton prosperity.
The jobless rate is down to 6.1 percent from the recession peak of 10 percent, but most of the reduction has been accomplished by adults quitting the labor market — neither working nor looking for work. If the same percentage of adults were in the labor force today as when Presidents Obama or George W. Bush took office, the jobless rate would be 10.2 percent and 12.2 percent, respectively.
Three problems have limited jobs creation during both the Bush and Obama years — slow economic growth overall; a disinclination to control the border with Latin America or disappoint businesses' appetite for cheaper skilled labor from Asia; and the work disincentives imposed by social programs intended to redress income inequality and help the disadvantaged.
In this century, GDP growth has averaged 1.7 per year, whereas during the Reagan – Clinton period it was 3.4 percent. The reluctance of both Bush and Obama to confront Chinese protectionism and currency manipulation and open up offshore oil for development has created a huge trade deficit, which sends consumer demand and jobs abroad.
Efforts to bring jobs back to America are frustrated by government regulations that are more burdensome than necessary to accomplish their legitimate objectives, and skilled labor shortages. Paradoxically in an economy with 9.5 million unemployed and actively looking for work, too many lack skills appropriate to the 21st century economy and seem to lack adequate incentives to acquire those skills.
The combination of free and subsidized healthcare, the earned income tax credit and other government programs whose benefits phase out as incomes rise, imposes high effective marginal tax rates on lower-income working families. These often encourage prime-working-age adults to continue in part-time work, rather than take full-time employment and lose benefits, or to not work at all.
Many have little incentive to acquire skills in demand. Efforts at improving primary and secondary education and access to college focus too much on basic skills and granting degrees without much concern for the course of study selected. Simply, most reforms have not adequately emphasized creating skill-ready graduates for a rapidly changing economy.
Immigrants — legal and illegal combined — are all too eager to fill the skills void and have captured virtually all the jobs created since 2000. Meanwhile, the share of the working-age, native-born population holding a job has significantly fallen.
Baby boomer retirements are not appreciably driving down the adult employment rate — the proportion of working Americans between the ages of 65 and 69 has risen from 23 percent to 30 percent since 2000. It's prime-working-age Americans who are not showing up. For example, one in six adult males between the ages of 25 and 64 is not working.
Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.moneynews.com/Peter-Morici/job-wag...
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!
I wonder how many times under George W Bush that the jobs gains topped 300K let alone 390K? Check it out & find out that GW Bush, after starting with a balanced budget, had 7 months with job numbers 300K+ let alone 390K.

After all the crap from the right whiners how great the Bush economy was, 7 months.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1160539 Jul 3, 2014
Fun with pot lovers...

'Imaging shows similarities in brains of marijuana smokers, schizophrenics'

http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2005-1...

Location hidden

#1160540 Jul 3, 2014
Dee wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok. Don't get your hackles up and all emotional... most people when quoting a source provide a link I guess you are one that doesn't.
Excuse the hell out of me for asking.
I said no and that's all emotional?? You go, Roxblow!! ROFLMAO

Sounds like Roxlowblow has a new name.

Same old stupid attempt to project her insecurities onto others..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 7 min positronium 11,844
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min Patriot AKA Bozo 46,683
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 8 min Pearl Jam 305,653
Obama to broaden US effort to combat militants 9 min barefoot2626 299
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 9 min deutscher Nationa... 116,644
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min positronium 153,629
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 10 min Black Rhino 2,766
Opinion Line 10 min serfs up 73
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 11 min Sunnier 262,476
Obama vows "relentless" fight against ISIS 12 min Black Rhino 154
Hillary Clinton Faces Skeptical Iowa Voters 28 min Le Jimbo 267
•••

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••